Root Rekindles Some Old Flames

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And now with Lute's ten inch cock ravaging her asshole, and Alex sucking on her tits and working over her fat cunt and diddling its distended clit, Laney began panting and moaning as another orgasm surged through her - the feeling she lived for and could only go a day or two without.

"Jesus Fucking Christ!" she wailed as she tightened her sphincter around Lute's cock, hoping that would help incite his blowing a load up her stretched butt, "You're fucking killing me! Oh, my god!"

With her pussy again gushing juices like an over-ripe peach, Laney shoved her ass back against Lute's truncheon, driving it so deep inside her rear tunnel she swore it had reached her stomach.

"Fuck me! Oh, god, fuck me, Root!" she screamed, "Fuck me, baby! Give me a big load of your cum! I want it! I want it!"

Though Luther hadn't planned to launch his next load quite so soon, Laney was making a compelling case for it - and that her ass was the best spot for him to do so.

"Where do you want it, baby?" Lute asked as he felt his jism continue its rise.

"In my ass! In my fucking ass!" Laney wailed as she bucked back on his thick intruder, "Fill me up, baby! Fill my ass!"

Driving his cock hard and deep into her lecherous tush a few more times, Lute let loose with another huge round of jizz and pumped it up Laney's bum.

"Fuck yes, baby! Fuck yes!" she screamed when she felt him explode inside her, "Keep it coming! You know I want it!"

But Alex wasn't going to let Laney get it all. Scrambling up, she pulled Lute's ejaculating cock from Laney's ass. Then opening her mouth she caught his next load as she clamped her mouth over his spewing member, sucking off his final rounds of seed.

With her mouth full of jizz, Alex then moved back down and pulled Laney in for some long cum-swapping kisses, letting Lute's viscous fluid run down their chins and onto their fleshy tits.

Laying his drained member across Laney's ass like a smoldering .45 that's just fired its last round, Lute watched as his lovers traded his semen between their sticky mouths.

Had it been summer, Laney would have then led them down to the river for a late-night swim, her favorite post-coital activity. But given the autumnal chill, a hot shower was the next best thing. So after Laney lit some bathroom candles, the threesome climbed into the shower and sensually soaped down each other's sticky bodies.

Then, once clean and dried, they moved their steamy party to the bedroom where they fucked until dawn.

It was late morning when Lute was awakened by warm mouths sucking on his cock. Gladly rising to the occasion, it wasn't long before he gave the ladies his fourth and final load to close out their raucous fuck-fest.

After a hearty breakfast at a diner across the road, Laney went back to Ike's Tavern to balance the books, while Lute and Alex climbed into her Porsche and motored back towards town. Max, Alex's husband, wasn't expected back from Germay for another couple of weeks. So the threesome made plans to meet up again the following Friday for further adventures.

Lute would recommence his gigolo role once Max returned - leading to his being the only student he knew who graduated from college with a much bigger bank account than when he started. But in the meantime, he welcomed the chance to be "off the books" with Alex. And adding the salacious Laney into the mix made it all the more fun.