Rope Magic

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She felt as if she would explode as the spectral hands moved back to her breasts, palming and groping as her stiff nipples rolled between the fingers. Micah's mouth fixated over her clit, gently sucking while his tongue toyed with the sensitive nub.

Bri had only felt a man's mouth on her pussy a small handful of times. It was always a bit awkward, like her partner was only biding time until she was ready to get fucked. But Micah seemed to be starving for it, his own fingers grasping flesh, holding her against him.

She sobbed out words of little sense, wanting more of him, deep and hard inside her; but to have him change anything from the present moment was unthinkable. She ground into him, tightening her thighs on either side of his head. The vibrations of a deep groan traveled from Micah's throat into Bri's very core.

Then, it happened. It was a bit jarring, really. She had never orgasmed without something filling her, and never this quickly. Yet here she found herself, twitching as she flooded his face, needing nothing more than his skilled mouth on her clit. He continued on for a few more seconds, ensuring she was spent, before he pulled away to catch his breath.

"Gods be damned, Micah..." Bri sighed as the ropes lowered her hips. He steadied her back to a natural standing position as the harnesses adjusted their support. She glanced over at him and let out a surprised laugh.

"What's so funny?" He smiled at her and guided her to the chaise.

"You're still fully clothed; boots, coat, and all. I just find that funny for some reason." She relaxed into the cushions. He shrugged and sat down next to her.

At his invitation, she comfortably sidled up to him, head resting on his chest. He put an arm around her naked body and draped his hand on her waist. His heartbeat sounded as if it were about to gallop out of his chest.

"Are you alright?" Bri asked, placing her palm on his sternum.

"Hm? Oh, yes. I'm fine, I just need a minute." Micah shifted in his seat, unintentionally drawing Bri's eye to the prominent bulge in the front of his trousers.

She wondered if the rule about not touching him was still in place. As they sat together for several minutes, she let her hand slowly drift down to stroke his thigh. Simultaneously, Micah's grip on her waist became a bit tighter, his thumb absentmindedly brushing the underside of her bare breast. His heart did not slow down.

"So," he said, breaking the silence between them, "just out of curiosity, what is the status of that offer to suck my cock?"

She had finally ruffled him, much to her delight. And thankfully, she required very little recovery after an orgasm. But she let him hang in the question for a moment, watching the poor man twitch as her fingertips grazed his lap. "It could be possible," she said impishly, "but you're terribly overdressed." She gestured at his attire.

"Ah, well let's fix that, shall we?" He said, carefully standing up as he unbuttoned the waist coat. He was much less shy than she, paying no mind to Bri's eager gaze as he quickly removed his clothing. "Better?" He asked, smirking as his trousers and undergarments finally fell to his ankles.

Bri took in the alluring sight of him. Slender muscles over a well-built frame, accentuated by his light, sandy complexion. Micah's most notable feature, however, was the impressively large penis that stood between his legs. Maybe it just seems bigger because he's not the big, burly type... She thought. Either way, she was aching to taste it. "Yeah, that's better..." she slid off the sofa to kneel in front of him.

Bri softly gripped the base of his shaft before wrapping her lips around the engorged head. No, it was definitely as large as it looked. Micah sighed as she slowly slipped her mouth down to her hand, relaxing the back of her throat to accommodate him. She drew back up, leaving his length slick with saliva and flicking her tongue on the underside of his tip just before pulling her lips away.

He groaned as she continued; gliding her mouth and hand in unison up and down his shaft, twisting her wrist slightly as she enthusiastically sucked. She felt his hand on the back of her head. Not pushing or forcing by any means, just gently communicating what he wanted.

As her hand reached his pelvis again, she instead slipped it down to his heavy sack, swallowing his entire cock down her throat. Her tongue continued to stroke the underside of his shaft. She could hold him here for as long as he needed.

"Fuck, Bri..." Micah sighed, his domineering façade cracking and crumbling away as he twitched at every gulp. His hips bucked tightly against her face, which was held gingerly in place by his clenched fist on the back of her head.

As soaked as she was at the thought of him releasing down her throat, she could not ignore the desperate emptiness echoing from her cunt. Using as much suction as she could manage, she popped herself off of his dribbling cock. He responded to her sudden detachment with a pain moaned and bewildered look.

"I need you to fuck me." She gazed up at him. Without hesitation, he offered a hand to help her back on her feet.

He kissed her, hard, the subtle tastes of sex mixing in their mouths. Limbs intertwined, and no inch of flesh was left untouched. Bri gained a sudden appreciation for their similar heights. With a simple lift of her hips, Micah's cock easily slipped between her thighs, torturously teasing her clit as he involuntarily thrusted.

He tore his mouth off hers and buried his face in her chest, putting his skilled tongue to work on her nipples. "How did you want to get fucked?" He panted between licks.

"Here, I'll show you." She guided him to the massive bed, only releasing him once they bumped into it. She posed, bent over with her spread knees on the edge of the mattress. She stretched her arms out in front of her. Being fucked over the side of a bed has always been one of her favorite positions, and she was eager to reclaim it. She glanced over her shoulder and wiggled her rump enticingly. "How's this?"

"That could work. However," Micah said, positioning himself between her knees while he groped her buttocks, "I'm going to need you to get that ass a bit higher for me." He slid two fingers between her thighs, teasing and drawing tight circles around her tender clit. A short, spectral rope coiled around Bri's wrists and gently drew her arms further forward, lowering her chest into the bedding. She whimpered and arched her back to an angle she previously thought impossible. "Good girl." He said, rewarding her exposure with a few soft taps on her clit.

He leaned over her, chest resting on her back as he placed his hands beside her shoulders. She could feel his tip pressing up against her entrance, reminding her that it had been weeks since her inner walls were stroked. He kissed her cheek. This was all taking far too long.

"Micah, I fucking swear-" Her complaint was cut off as he drove his cock into her. Bri cried out in relief as he filled her hungry, aching sex with every inch. He held it there, allowing her to jolt in pleasure against his thick shaft.

"I'm sorry, you were saying?" Micah said as he began taking her with slow, deliberate thrusts.

"N-nothing." Bri stammered, catching her breath each time her chest was pounded into the mattress.

"Good." With one hand planted on the bed to brace his weight, he hooked his other forearm under her bent waist, wedging her hips against him. He held her tight as he quickened his pace, bottoming out each plunge against her g-spot.

Normally a deep, hard fucking like this would come with some discomfort. However, the hours of anticipation had made her extraordinarily receptive to such an onslaught. Her entire body was engulfed in sparks, tingling with every touch. His warm breath on her neck between small gasps sent a chill down her spine. The velvety duvet felt like heaven as it rubbed against her stiff nipples. The silk rope around her wrists restricted her movement just enough for her mind to flutter in and out of the powerless bliss she enjoyed earlier. Goose flesh formed all over as he relaxed the arm gripping her waist, and let his fingers wander between her legs.

He stroked her swollen, sensitive clitoris in time with his deep thrusts. "You like being touched like that?" Micah murmured in her ear as Bri's pussy spasmed against him.

It was a question for which he clearly knew the answer. Nevertheless, she confirmed. "Yes. Gods, please, Micah don't stop."

"I could never; not when you feel so goddamn incredible." He emphasized his point with a soft bite into the crook of her neck. "And you have no idea how badly I've wanted this." He growled, letting his teeth dig a bit harder this time.

She felt a warmth churning deep in her belly, more intense than her earlier orgasm. Her toes and fingers tingled, her back arched higher. "Micah, I'm going to cum." She choked out in a panic, nervous that, like most men, he would either begin jabbing her with increased speed and force, or simply explode then and there. Both scenarios would flatten out her own height of pleasure, leaving her disappointed, disgruntled, and despairingly horny.

Thankfully, he maintained his relentless ravishing, with only his breathing becoming slightly more frantic. Her body tensed, making his cock feel even more massive as her tight walls squeezed.

"That's it. Be a good girl and cum with me."

She was done. She imagined crashing seas and torrential storms as her cunt released a downpour of tension, quivering against his throbbing cock. Praise mixed with unfamiliar elvish flowed from his breath as he held her and stayed fully sheathed to ensure she felt every spurt that pulsed inside her overflowing channel. His fingers continued to vibrate on her clit as Bri nearly sobbed through the waves of pleasure, over and over again, until she couldn't take anymore.

"Okay, okay. I'm done!" She tittered and convulsed one last time, giddy at his commitment to keep his promise. She certainly was not left wanting.

Micah rolled onto his back, landing heavy on the feather-soft mattress beside her. He closed his eyes as he panted up at the ceiling, his member rapidly deflating. Bri relaxed, using her crossed arms as a pillow while she looked at him through heavy eyelids.

"Hi." The handsome mage finally said, half smiling as he lolled his head over to meet her gaze.

"Hey." She replied in the same tone, as if it were their first meeting for the first time after a long hiatus.

Postcoital introductions completed, Bri scooted next to him and replaced her head on his chest. Micah responded in kind, wrapping his arms around her shoulders before lightly kissing the top of her head. With neither giving a care about the mess that covered them, they nestled in comfortably on top of the fluffy bedding.

"I don't think I've ever been fucked like that before..." Bri said, tracing the faint outline of his abdominal muscles with her fingertip.

"Oh." Micah looked down at her, brow furrowed with concern. "Did you enjoy it?"

"Obviously. Was I not enthusiastic enough?" She grinned up at him.

He visibly relaxed. "Oh, your enthusiasm was plenty sufficient, memorable even." He pulled her in again, running his strong fingers through her nest of red tresses. "But the pompous dolt in me enjoys the adulation, even after the fact."

She laughed a bit too loudly, relieved to see their usual banter mixing well with their post-orgasm euphoria. "Look, I'm not religious, but I'm tempted to build a shrine to your hands, mouth, and dick."

"Aw." He squeezed her playfully, grinning at her response.

"But seriously Micah. Thank you for tonight. I... needed it." She said, voice growing quiet as she burrowed against him.

"Of course." He replied, tenderly embracing her.

His heartbeat was a steady rhythm now, slowed significantly from the last time she listened. She closed her eyes and committed this moment to her memories. She did not know what would happen in the next eight weeks of their travels, or if they would even survive it; but for now, at the very least, they had this moment of sanctuary. And that was more than enough.