Roped and Teased

Story Info
Couple Meet In A Bar And Turns Into A Bondage Evening.
4k words
4.67
4.6k
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I couldn't wait for Saturday night to arrive. The weekend prior, while out with a group of friends, I was introduced to a beautiful girl. Her name was Kelly. We had a drink together at the end of the table and we seemed to enjoy each others company. She was about to play a game of pool with one of her girl friends and I said I would watch. I had a seat in a bar stool beside their table and watch over her drink as she played.

She wore blue jeans that were so tight I could see her camel toe. They hugged her ass so nicely as she bent over the table to reach the cue ball. She wore a loose flowing white, almost see through, blouse that revealed a pretty pink bra. I couldn't tell you what her girlfriend even looked like, as my focus was clearly on her. We talked and laughed as she played. After the game we got our own table near the bar and continued our conversation. The conversation got around to sexual preferences and she told me she was into bondage play. I told her I had not tried it and she replied, "Maybe I can show you the ropes." We both laughed and set a date before the night ended.

That Saturday we met for supper at the same bar. We had a wonderful dinner. We chatted after dinner over a few drinks and decided to head to her apartment, that was conveniently just around the corner. She lived alone and her apartment was decorated with a woman's touch. She lit a candle and dimmed the lights. Soft jazz was playing in the background and I felt a sense of instant relaxation. She had that way about her -- a sort of non-threatening and calming personality. She offered me a drink and we had a beer together.

We talked about her trying some bondage on me, and I was very willing. Her personality seemed to change slightly after that, and she asked me to strip naked in the living room and sit in an armless straight back chair in the middle of her living room. I wasn't sure what her idea of 'I'm into bondage' really meant. Was I going to be hanging from the ceiling in a 'pretzel like' contorted way. She pulled some rope out of her pink workout bag and tied my wrists, elbows, ankles, and knees to the chair.

At that point, she left me and disappeared into her kitchen. I could hear her fixing a tea for herself. There I was totally naked, tied to a chair and not being able to move. What was I thinking? Who was this girl? Had I got the wrong impression of her. My cock by this time was semi-hard, as I tried to anticipate her next move. I tried to move but she had me tied tight, comfortable, but tight. I was kind of getting turned on, not knowing what was next. About ten minutes had passed and there was silence from the kitchen. I was guessing it was ten minutes as there was no clock anywhere in site.

She then disappeared into her bedroom, not saying a word and when she reappeared, she was wearing a beautiful matching laced bra and panties. They were jet black and really displayed her gorgeous body. She was a petite girl with a slim build but had bigger than average breast for her size. I would guess they were about 36D's and the bra she was wearing pulled them upward and together revealing a wonderful cleavage.

My cock responded to what I we seeing and she commented, "Looks like you approve of my outfit." She approached me with a sexy 'fashion show runway like' walk and I was getting extremely worked up. She kneeled in front of me just a foot away from my crotch and looked me right in the eyes. She was gorgeous with her small upturned nose and a small number of freckles on her face. She wore very little makeup but had beautiful brown eyes and long full eyelashes. She grabbed my cock, and started to slowly stroked it with the oil she had brought with her. She was teasing me with her sexy smile. Slowly and softly, she worked my cock. She looked enthralled as she watched her soft hands move up and down my erect hard cock.

After a minute of tease, she stood up abruptly and loosened her bra. She revealed one luscious breast at a time letting them swing erotically to her motion. She stood there for a second, letting me admire her beautiful chest as she played with her erect nipples. Her areolas were large and had a dark brown color. She rubbed her tits for a few minutes and she swung her head back, closed her eyes and was really enjoying the show she was presenting me. She took a step back before slowly removing her black panties. They were a thong style panty that rode high on her hips and separated her gorgeous ass cheeks perfectly. She had a beautiful looking pussy that was trimmed nicely with a small tuft of hair above her mound.

She paused again allowing me to look over her wonderfully toned body and I started to leak a little pre-cum. She reached down and took a little of it on her finger tip. She watched as it slowly ran down her finger before placing it seductively in her waiting mouth. She licked here lips and smiled at me.

Noticing how excited I was, she approached me and while facing me, slowly lowered herself down onto my rock-hard cock. My cock easily slipped inside her as it appeared she was just as excited as I was. I watched her ride me slowly as I felt my cock hit the back of her cavern. She leaned slightly forward pushing me further back against the chair and ground herself on me. You could tell she was really enjoying herself as she began to moan softly. A short time passed, as she watched my reaction to her slow fuck and when she saw me getting close to cumming, she suddenly removed herself from my groin.

"How was that?" she asked.

I mumbled that it was fantastic but I wanted it to continue. "Soon my love," was her quick replay.

She bent over to retrieve her bra and panties that had been discarded to the floor earlier, and she revealed her backside to me. She had slender muscular legs. As she bent over, I got a nice view of her beautiful vagina. Her labia appeared wide and swollen and she had large lips that hung down nicely. I could see her wonderful puckered hole and me cock jumped in response. She could tell I was enjoying the view and stayed in that position for an extra long time raising one hip at a time. This beautiful girl was putting on quite a show for me. She used her right hand to slowly and seductively run her fingers over her pussy, spreading her lips in a beautiful V pattern. I could see her excitement as her juices we apparent and were dripping from her long lips. She rose slowly and disappeared into the kitchen again.

I asked her what she was doing and she just told me to wait, and that I would find out soon enough. She peaked around the corner and said she was going to show me something new, and I was to just sit there, shut up, and relax because it was too late to do anything about it now.

She was right about that. I tried to loosen my hands and feet to no avail. I could tell she was really good at this and it wasn't the first time she had done this. She used ropes that didn't dig into the skin in a hurting way. I was comfortable in the chair and wondered what was next. She was in complete control over me at this point and my mind wondered as I thought about what might be in store. Was she going to allow a release, both me from the ropes and in my groin tonight?

She walked slowly back into the room with her breast bouncing nicely from side to side and it had me mesmerized before she reached me. She bent over the chair, with her breasts hanging down seductively and licked my trembling lips. Her tongue started at my lips, ran up my nose to my forehead. She pulled back and looked me in the eyes. She softly spoke, "Are you ready sweetie." Not knowing what to think I nodded yes. She rubbed our nosed together like two Eskimos kissing, then pulled her head back and winked at me approvingly.

She turned around quickly and walked over to the pink bag on the floor. She grabbed a large red plastic ball gag from her bag and proceeded to affix it with two leather straps to my head. The ball had holes in it so breathing was not restricted. I had never had one applied to me before, but it felt comfortable - well as comfortable as it could.

She moseyed on back to her bag of tricks and pulled out a couple of nipple clamps. They were a matching red color and she applied them with expertise. Another first for me but she didn't apply too much pressure. They felt uncomfortable but really didn't hurt. She stood back to admire her work and said, "Almost finished sweetie." Back to her bag and she pulled out a bondage type hood made of spandex. She put it over my head and tied it snuggly in back. She stood back, admiring her work again and commented, "Perfect."

I was, at this point, wondering if that was it, as she disappeared again into her bedroom. I could hear her preparing something and sat there waiting her return. The nipple clamps and ball gag were starting to get rather uncomfortable. She appeared this time in a black latex close fitting corset. It was strapless and lifted her breasts high, revealing her gorgeous hard nipples. Her pussy was still bare and I could see her lips hanging as she walked toward me. I could feel my cock once again starting to rise. She looked down and commented how quickly I was hardening. She grabbed it just under the mushroom head and stroked a few times upward.

"There you go sweetie," she said, "looks like you're enjoying yourself."

She had a can of whipped cream and knelt down in from of me. She applied the cream to my engorged head and starting licking it off as it melted quickly, running down my shaft. She worked her way down my shaft and licked slowly and seductively upward. She continued for a few minutes. Her touch was slow and very light, and I tried to move my hips forward to get more direct contact. She saw what I was trying to do and simply said, "No, no sweetie. Let me be in control of you. Sit back and relax. Try to enjoy the teasing as much as I am."

She then sat back after cleaning my cock completely and grabbed the large dildo that she had put under the chair. She affixed the suction cup end to the floor at my feet. She looked up at me from her knees and our eyes met again. With a smug, smirky smile, she slowly lowered herself on the large cock and closed her eyes as it disappeared into her waiting pussy. With her head tilted back slightly she rode the cock slowly at first and then increased her speed. Her hands were running up and down my thighs as she used me to steady herself. She would glance at me occasionally and saw that I was enjoying the show. She rode the cock for quite awhile before trying to find her clit with her left hand. Her pace increased and she came with a scream that I thought for sure everyone in her building could hear.

She slowly decreased both her depth and frequency but continued her assault on that cock. As she calmed herself, and came out of that heightened state, she looked at me again deeply and bit her lower lip. I was beside myself. I have never seen a woman in person take a toy like that. Never seen a woman so close to me cum with such vigor. Perspiration was forming on her forehead, on her cheeks, in her cleavage and down her tummy. She was hot with desire and never stopped working that cock.

Her pace started to increase again and with her left hand rubbing her clit and her right hand fingering her puckered hole, she came again with a loud moan. Her head sank into my groin as she recovered from her second orgasm of the night.

"That was another good one," she finally spoke, "but I think I have another one in me," she said trying to catch her breath. I couldn't believe what I was hearing and seeing right in front of me. I wanted to join in on the fun so badly, but I guess my restraints is what got her so excited. To be watched and not allowed to participate was the thing that got her off.

She brought a small stool to the front of the chair and stood on it. "Now it's your turn honey," she said. My turn I thought to myself. What did that mean? She removed the hood and ball gag and it took me a minute to regain my composure. She told me to lean forward and with a leg up on the chair, she had positioned her pussy right in my face. The smell of her sex, and the heat of her pussy almost sent me over the edge. I had never felt this kind of feeling building in me before. My desire to have her was intense.

"Let's see if you can give me another one," she blurted out. She positioned my nose into her vagina and I tasted her salty lips. She was so wet. I ran my tongue along the outer portion of her lips and then into her slit. I found her clit and started to work it slowly. That didn't seem to be what she wanted, and she ground her sex deeper into my face. I started to increase my pace and before long she was gyrating on my face and came again in a flurry. She lost her balance and fell into me. I wanted to grab her but my hands where tied. She grabbed my head and ended up pulling on my hair to brake her fall. She started laughing uncontrollably and showered my neck with kisses. My cock was riding on her thigh and the contact with her soft skin, felt wonderful.

She got herself composed and stood up on the stool looking down on me. Our eyes met and she exclaimed "I think it's your turn now. You've been such a good boy letting me use you like this."

"I've enjoyed every minute of our time together," I replied.

She smiled at me and said, "I have really enjoyed the evening as well." I thought to myself that I would have been happy if she had untied me and just hugged me. I wanted and needed to feel her.

She removed the stool and stood in front of me. Her glistening body looked so good, so hot, so fuckable. She took the nipple clamps off and I realized that I had forgotten they were even there. The relief however, was welcoming.

She starting kissing my nipples softly which relieved the pain even more. She sucked them into her mouth and used her tongue to flicker the ends. She continued kissing my chest and working her way downward. By this time, my cock was covered in pre-cum. It was dripping down all sides of my hard shaft. She began licking her way from my base to my mushroom head, cleaning all my juices off my now stiff member.

She stuck out her tongue and ever so lightly licked the underside of my cock, which got me really excited. I struggled at my restraints trying to get harder contact with her tongue. She backed off for a moment, and then suddenly pushed my cock so hard it was up against my stomach. She continued her assault on the underside of my rock-hard cock and I blurted out, "I'm going to cum." She instantly stopped and watched as my cock throbbed and bobbed repeatedly with the sudden non contact. She was intrigued with its throbbing motion and stared at it hoping it wasn't going to erupt.

She replied, "Not yet sweetie. I'm enjoying this way too much." She pulled back and started to massage the tops of my thighs as I regained my composure.

She continued, "That was close. We want this to last, don't we? I love having you on the edge. It really gets me going. Beg me to let you cum. I love it when you struggle and beg for my attention."

I opened my mouth but nothing came out. She said continuing her soft massage, "Calm yourself baby and let me work on you some more. Try not to cum until I give you permission, if I give you permission."

'If' I give you permission, I thought to myself. That was really the first time there was an 'if'. Did she really mean, after all this teasing and torture, that she might not allow me to cum. My head was reeling on the thought that this beautiful girl might deny me.

Then she leaned forward and took me into her mouth and started working my cock to a hardened state. It didn't take me long before I was edging once again. She sensed it and backed off slowly stroking my shaft with her fingers. She kept me on the edge for awhile this time, then stopped her pursuit. The constant teasing was driving crazy. My cock and balls were aching with the constant rise and fall.

She stood up and walked slowly back to the kitchen. I could she her revealed pussy lips as she strolled away. Man, I was horny watching her in all her nakedness. If only I could get out of these restraints. She re-entered the room after a short time and looked me straight in the eye as she walked toward me.

"I think it's time. I think I'm finally going to let you cum. You've been a patient good boy for me. How would you like it," she said waiting patiently for my reply. I was puzzled by her comment.

Then she continued, "Would like me to use my hands, my fingers, my mouth, my pussy or my hole." I couldn't believe my ears. This goddess was going to let me decide how I was to get final release. All scenarios would have been fantastic but I had to decide?

I thought for a second as she stood there patiently with her arms crossed and then blurted out, "I want to feel you so bad. Please fuck me so that I can see your lovely ass and cute puckered hole."

She looked at me laughingly, "Wow. I would never have guessed you would have selected a reverse cowgirl. I had you so close with my mouth. I would have bet money you would have wanted a blowjob. But I gave you a choice and I am a woman of her word," she said.

She stood in front of me probably trying to think how she was going to accomplish my release. She brought the stool over to the chair and climbed onto it. She swirled around and teasingly bent forward showing me her beautiful ass and pussy. She brought both hands behind her and massaged her cheeks, spreading them so that I got a glimpse of what was about to have a seat on my now rock-hard cock. She then put a finger in her hole and eventually sunk it to the first knuckle. She moaned loudly and I could tell she was enjoying this. Man, she looked good. I wasn't sure I was going to last very long once I was in that warm cave.

She turned her head around and said, "I hope you're going to last. I'm so horny and I need another orgasm. I don't want you to cum until I give you permission or until I do." Those words were not what I wanted to hear. I was so close already. How was I going to last in this goddess. She slowly lowered herself onto my throbbing member and spreading her cheeks on the way down, giving me a peak at her beautiful puckered wet hole.

She started a rhymical bounce while I kissed and licked her smooth back. I moved my head sideways, as best I could to get a glimpse of her side-boob. Her breast was bouncing to the beat she had started and before long she screamed out loudly that she was cumming. She was pouncing on my groin and I soon followed. I felt stream after stream enter her as she continued her moans. I had never cum like that before and I enjoyed every minute of it.

She leaned back onto me and I tenderly continued to kiss her neck and ear. I hugged her so tight. I thought I was going to break a rib. She threw her head back obviously enjoying the post-orgasm feel. She sat on me for some time and occasionally ground her butt into me. I stayed semi-hard as she had a told of me in her pussy lips. She continued her moans and then spoke, "That was terrific. I loved the feeling of your hot juices filling me. It was so good."

She slowly raised herself off me and knelt down to start untying my bonds. She started at my feet and worked her way up to my arms and hands. As she was leaning over to untie my arms, I took her breast in my mouth. She moaned knowingly and continued her work until I was free. I looked at my newly freed arms and the indents from the ropes on my skin were red and deep. I felt the deep gouges with my fingers, giving them instant soothing relief.

She warned lovingly, "Take your time getting up. You will need to get your footing." I started to rise and she assisted me by grabbing my arm.

"Thanks," I replied. She made her way into the bedroom and told me to follow. She started the shower and I joined her. We embraced under the warm water and kissed. The water felt soothing to my rope induced marks and she lovingly stroked them. She commented that she loved the way they felt and loved the way I was so willing to try something different. We soaped each other down and rinsed. I could have stayed in there all night. I grabbed her towel and got every drop of water off her smooth body. I knelt behind her and kissed her bum as I continued on her legs. She thanked me and we made our way into the bedroom.

12