Rory's Glory

Story Info
Mistress brings Rory to a bar, but it isn't exactly normal.
1.6k words
4.52
11.7k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RoryRouge
RoryRouge
615 Followers

Mistress ushered me out of the car, giving me little time to steady myself on the 5" heels I was forced into. My hands tried to steady themselves, running up and down my fishnet covered legs. The rest of my body seemed to be suffocated in my corset, trimming me down and making my steps short and dainty.

My uniform, or bunny suit, was stretched over the corset, snuggly hugging every part of me. My poor denied clit was tucked between my legs, firmly locked and held in place. Wrist cuffs, white with a splash of black; a subtle reminder of my servitude. My ears which held my short hair in place did something similar, constant pressure on my head, always there to remind me of what I was. My humiliating outfit was finished by a matching collar. A much more direct reminder of my position to my Mistress, the front clipped to her leash as I was led into the bar.

Not knowing what to expect, I became increasingly aware of the outfit Mistress had stuffed me into. My bunny outfit always made me far more sensitive to my surroundings, excited me, even more so when others saw me in it. But as we made our way to the doors my legs felt like they were on fire, fear spreading through me. Mistress, sensing the hesitation in my stride, kept her grip firm, keeping her little slut in line as she led me to my fate for the evening.

Stepping through the threshold, heart beating in my chest, I took in my new surroundings. The bar seemed dark, with private booths all around the outsides, tv's in each. The main area held a stage, ringed by an assortment of tables and chairs. Currently it was empty, but my eyes widened imagining being placed on display in the center of this room. I prayed that Mistress had other plans for me.

I was left at the bar, leaning on one of the stools for support, as Mistress headed off to talk to someone. I stood with my leg cocked, one hand on my hip, just as I had been taught. I tried to calm my nerves, and ignore the stares that were starting to filter my way. One table had taken a liking to me, two couples that didn't hide any fact that they were staring at me. Blushing, trying to ignore the attention, I stayed in place like a good girl, hoping my Mistress wouldn't take too long.

I sighed a breath of relief when Mistress beckoned me over. Slowly walking, managing my steps in these heels, I presented myself before her, feeling her once again control the leash she had left on me. She introduced me to the bar's owner, who I shyly smiled at. He smiled back, complimenting my Mistress on my outfit, making me blush deeply all over. Laughing, she explained how I had been denied for weeks leading up to tonight, and how it made Rory much more in control.

He smiled at this, running his hands over me. As he squeezed and spanked my ass, I moaned a little too loudly, immensely enjoying his touch. Strong hands feeling my body, I closed my eyes, leaning into him as he explored me. As his fingers pushed, he felt at the backside of my leotard, finger finding my very eager butthole. Another moan as I envisioned him fingering me, feeling him rub my g-spot, forcing all my pent up cum out of my body.

Just like that, though, he retreated, leaving me desperate, on edge, and so utterly frustrated. Pouting, being laughed at by him and my Mistress, my face was flush with embarrassment with how needy I had been under his touch. Happy for a change of scenery, I followed Mistress as she led me away. This time, we entered the back of the bar, and I again felt terror rise up inside of me. With a firm hand on my leash, I had no choice but to follow my Mistress, and be a good girl.

I was brought into a little booth, enough room for my Mistress and I, but not much else. On either side there was a soft leather kneeling stand underneath a hole that lined up perfectly with my red painted lips. Wide-eyed, I simply stared in silence as Mistress placed me on my knees, taking a seat on the stool a bit further behind me.

Stroking my hair, she told me the rules. I would pleasure any cock that came through that hole. I would kiss it to begin with, I would take all of their cum in my mouth, and I would show her, every time. After I swallowed, I would kiss it once more, and thank the owner of the cock for letting me pleasure them. My mind raced between being excited and horrified, caged clit aching at the thought of being her little cocksucker. Staring up at my Mistress, the commanding yet gentle look in her eye, her hands gently comforting me, I smiled. I had given control of Rory to her long ago, trusting her dominance over me. Kneeling in front of the hole, getting comfortable sitting on my heels, I readied myself to be her good girl.

No sooner had I committed to being my slutty Rory self, a cock was pushed through the opening. Blushing, face to face with my role this evening, I did what I was told. I kissed the end of the cock, making it twitch, and then took it in my mouth. Warm, musky, and very eager, the cock began to try and slide down my throat. I welcomed it, opening my throat and taking it as far as it would go. Feeling my lips bottom out on his pelvis gave me a sense of pride, further strengthened by a grunt from the other side, cum beginning to fill my mouth.

Remembering my Mistress' instructions, I waited patiently for the cock to be finished. Feeling the last spurts, I pulled my mouth off, turning to face her. Wide open, smiling, I showed her my hard work. She returned my smile, cupping my chin, and told me to smile. Down it went, showing her with tongue out that I was a good girl. She traced her finger, collecting a tiny amount that remained on my face, wiping it over my lips. Motioning to the cock still in the wall, I quickly moved back and kissed it deeply, thanking its owner for allowing Rory to pleasure them.

Cock after cock was pushed through that hole. Big, small, thin, thick, it didn't matter to me. I drained them all, following my little routine. Kiss, cum, show, swallow, kiss. I felt my chest swell every time Mistress smiled, calling me her good girl. Hands feeling my legs, and the fishnets that encased them, I had worked myself up quite a bit, my denial coming to full force as I gave so many people the release I so desperately craved. That aching feeling in my clit driving me further into the role of my Mistress' good girl.

Mouth sore, stomach full, I was thankful when Mistress finally told me I was finished. Relieved, I happily leaned into her hand, enjoying the feeling of her touch. She brought me to my feet with her leash, and we left the gloryhole. A bit shaky, still reliving the experience I was just put through, I was led back to the main area.

One of the private booths revealed the owner, smiling, congratulating me on my hard work. Blushing that he knew what Mistress made me do, I bashfully smiled, softly thanking him. Mistress handed him my leash, taking a seat opposite, and I was beckoned to sit on his lap. Nervously, I snuggled up to him, his hands returning to my ass and legs. My excitement was full blown, eyes wide with hunger. I felt like I was going insane.

As I stared at him, almost to the point of begging to be fucked, he directed my attention to the tv in our booth. I tore myself away to glance at it, my mouth immediately dropping seeing what was displayed. There I was. There Rory way. In all her glory. On her knees, ready to suck cock. Her silly bunny outfit, her eager eyes, her open mouth. I watched the first cock come through. I watched myself kiss it. Suck it. Swallow. Smile.

I looked at my Mistress, who pretended to feign ignorance with a devious smile. There had been a camera strategically placed over her shoulder, catching everything. That was why I had to show her all the cum I swallowed. The camera caught it all. Fear, humiliation, and of course a tiny bit of excitement crossed over my face.

Still looking at the screen, I felt my collar tighten, pulled to the owners chest. He whispered in my ear how talented I was, and that he wanted me to show him how much I enjoyed performing at his club. As I moved under the table, one final image played in my head. As I unzipped his pants to reveal a ridiculously large cock, one image repeated over and over.

As I took him in my mouth, barely able to get around him, I thought of the word in cursive pink colours at the bottom of that video. A name. My name. Branded as the slut that I am. Knowing that every person that was in this bar now knew that. Now had seen that. A good girl on her knees for her Mistress, name displayed for all to see.

Rory

RoryRouge
RoryRouge
615 Followers