Rosa Pt. 01

Story Info
A reunion ends in a union. Part 1 is mostly an introduction.
5.5k words
4.32
3.3k
1
0

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/28/2023
Created 10/28/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'd been friends with Rosa for years. About twenty to be honest. When I first met her she was married to a guy I played rugby with. Rosa is my idea of gorgeous. She tells me that her figure then is almost identical to her figure now. I'm quite happy to believe that. It's now 46, 24, and 42 in old money. I can also tell you her tits drop about an inch when she takes her bra off. I know, I've measured it. They are without a doubt the best Christmas present I've ever had.

Two years ago a guy called Andy Vardy tracked me down in my new home, Llanaber, a little coastal Village just north of Barmouth in very Welsh Snowdonia.

I got a very surprising phone call. There was to be a 100th anniversary and Christmas bash at our old Rugby Club.

He said, "you both have free tickets, it's going to be a good do. We want to get as meany old farts as possible there. We have a caterer bringing food in and a '60's, 70's, 80's, disco and karaoke.

"I'd love to come mate but I only need one ticket I'm afraid. Kay died eighteen months ago in a road accident." Andy went into a fit of unnecessary frantic apologies. "Please don't Andy, apart from our Daughter we had nothing in common, to be honest our marriage was on its last legs.

The truth was it was never on steady legs and was a miracle we had papered over the cracks for so long. I didn't tell too many people, so you weren't to know. I'm over the worst now, and I'd love to come. If single men are welcome."

"Course they are buddy. Can you give AJ a ring? He and his missus are doing most of the organising,! I'll text his number to you. Sorry to be rude I've got about twenty of these calls to make."

"OK, cheers Andy. I'll see you and the delectable Julie at the do then."

"Yes, you will, see you".

So three months after that I pulled my car into the Rugby Club carpark. Things weren't going to plan. I'd tried to book into my hotel and had a very unsatisfactory excuse as to why I couldn't book in at the agreed time. They wouldn't even let me leave my car and cases there. I had to go back at 4. pm.

AJ and Kate were at the door doing the meeting and greeting a bit. So was Rosa, not too surprising as she, Kate and my Kay had been inseparable rugby windows back in the day. I loved Rosa, any red-blooded man would. I hated her husband with a passion. He was a self-centred shitbag who always seemed to be hiding something. Kay had always intimated things were not at all tickety-boo there. "Where the little shit then Rosa."

"Getting one up the arse from his boyfriend I would imagine she said."

The way AJ and Kate suddenly found the curtains so interesting made me realise I had put my foot in my big mouth again, I have a gift for it.

Rosa took my arm and made the right noises about Kay as she led me to the bar. "Can I ask about Mike?"

Well, that depends on what you want to ask?"

"Has he come out"

"Yes", she said. "You never did like him did you, Kevin, why was that?"

"I didn't like the way he treated you for one reason. Another was I didn't trust him. I never once heard him own a fuckup. It was always someone else fault. When it went wrong he was always looking to blame. When it went right it was his doing."

"Old Trevor, do you remember him? He christened him Mutly, Dick Dastardly's dog, the one who always wanted a medal for himself and fuck the rest of the team."

"Yes. I was married to a bum bandit for twenty years. You and Aunty Rose were right all along."

"How is your Aunty Rose?" I asked after I finished laughing.

"She's still good. Still looking after me, she is my mum in all but name.

"Yeh, I've known that since the first day I met her, at your birthday party, do you remember, I thought she was your mum."

"I'm going to see her tomorrow."

"Does she still lives in Tandridge?"

"Yes, still in that big house all on her own. She bought a place in Wales, I've been a few times for a couple of weeks it's nice but I don't think is a very friendly place."

"Where in wales?"

"It's called the Elan Vally."

"I know it well. I live about 60 miles north of that. In Snowdonia on the coast. It's a very friendly place but the welsh are not too keen on people with holiday homes. They see them as non-contributors."

"They buy a bag of groceries from their local Tesco and drive up on petrol bought from their local garage. Then they stay a weekend, eat their Tesco food and drive home to fill the car, again, back at their local garage."

I went on "No community benefits from holiday homes and the welsh are big on community. Come up and stay with me for a month, I'll show you, different people."

"Are you serious Kevin? I'd love to. Can we go up to the top of Snowden? I've never even seen it."

"We can go the long way, the short way or we can catch a train."

"No. Don't be horrible to me."

Because Mike was a twat he used to belittle Rosa in front of everyone. So a lot of people thought she was stupid. She is far from stupid but her confidence needs a real good kick up the arse.

Not only did she have the misfortune to meet and marry Mike, but her parents also died when she was two, she was brought up by a nanny who abused her then her guardians, an aunt and uncle. They sent her to private school. There she was the big fat goofy girl who dropped the ball in rounders and let all the goals in at hockey because goalkeeper was the only position they let her play.

"No honestly Rosey my sweet. There is a train that goes to the top of Snowden, I explained it was a special mountain rack and pinion system. She was still unconvinced so I got my phone out to Google a picture of the train at the top of the mountain.

I noticed I had a message on my phone from the hotel group I was using for the long weekend I had planned around this dinner disco thing. I opened it to read the good news that my room had been double booked and they were throwing me out on my ear.

I couldn't help the involuntary "Bastards" that escaped my lips. Rosa looked concerned, "what's the matter, Kevin," she asked.

"It appears, my sweet, I haven't got a bed for the night."

"I can put you up for the night," Rosa said. Then before I could make my stupid mouth say yes she added "please".

"Rosa, I would love that, are we talking spare bed or setee?"

"I've only got a one-bedroom flat at the moment and the setee is much too small for you!"

That was the point I looked into Rosa's very impressive cleavage and thought my thanks to Santa that Christmas. OK, the 22nd of December is a bit early to unwrap your presents but I'm still a kid at heart.

I don't know any kid that doesn't try to get a sneak preview of their presents before Christmas morning. Also with a bit of luck, I'll be opening them on Christmas day as well.

Katy is a star, she runs her and AJ's life on rails. I've known them both for the same twenty years I've known Rosa. The lack of bumps and sharp bends has nothing to do with AJ at all, he's just as big a kid as I am.

She was keeping an eye on the pair of us. When we were called to dinner Rosa and I were seated opposite each other with Andy Vardy and his missus Judy on one side and AJ and Kate on the other.

I was a bit puzzled, as was Rosa. The four of them seemed to know we were going to be sleeping together tonight. As I have said, I've known this mob for years, my puzzeldness was turning into deep suspicion.

When it was pudding time, I eat puddings, not sweet! Sweets you buy in a corner shop. Vardy interrupted the waitress as she asked me what I wanted. Don't worry about him love he's going to be having Rosey pie for pudding later. Everyone in the room broke into fits of laughter except Rosa and me.

I just shook my head, Rosa turned scarlet. Just for a second, I thought she was going to do a runner, so I did my party piece and touched my nose with my tongue. Judy looked at me, shook her head then said to Katy. "Your right, they don't grow up, the humour never gets past willies and farts, does it?"

The disco was great. The younger kids were pissed off at first but the DJ had it sewn up. He had the place jumping until gone two in the morning with their stuff. He catered for us older attendees up until midnight with rock and roll, brit pop, soul and just about anything between 1950 and 1999.

There was lots of old Rock 'n' Roll and some 50's R&B again I think engineered by our mutual friends. Back in the day Rosa and I cleared the dance floor jiving together. I'm not too bad, she is bloody good.

When the DJ let AJ know he was switching to the sort of song where a bloke was going to put a cap in ya arse or a bird with a bad attitude singing about her minge it was time for us to go.

Judy who is Rosa's best friend cornered me. "If you fuck her about. I'll get AJ and my big lump to hold you down and I'll cut that world-famous dick of yours off. Don't smirk, I know, I've seen it, in this very room. Trust me here Kevin, she is my best friend and I know she doesn't need any more disappointment in her life"

"Don't worry Judy. I think we are going to work well together. You know I don't fuck women about. I never cheated on Kay, you know that. I never got much out of her either."

"I don't think she ever wanted a man. Just a nice home, a kid or two and a dog curled up in front of the fire. I hope Rosa and I are going to make up for lost time, both of us."

"I must admit though, I didn't know you batted for the other side as well! If you get it on again with her can I watch it?" I narrowly avoided her right hand at that point.

She was laughing so she took it the way I had intended. She gave me a piece of paper. "Go to the address on there. The woman there, Lola, is my corsetier, no don't ask! she has made me a special for Rosa."

She went on, "Kate and I are paying, it was supposed to cheer her up a bit over Christmas. You're doing a better job of that, so you get it for her. Lola has Christmas wrapped, so you give it to Rosa on Christmas eve, not before, and no peeping. Lola is going to change the card with it so you don't even need to find her a card.

"Just remember though big boy, any girl likes to get a card and flowers from her man on Christmas day. Especially if she is sore and walking band legged."

"There are accessories with the corset, you are a clever boy you will work them out. Trust me, you will both love it. She has a few toys as well make sure you make her get them all out. One more thing, we see each other! I'm not going to paint a picture right but she likes a good spanking."

"Don't try to kill her but you will be surprised how much she likes. If you really want to turn her to jelly, spank her fanny, and keep going after she cums for the first time. Have you ever seen a girl squirt?"

"No."

"You will if you do that and make her believe you mean it. Rosa needs a strict but kind master."

"She also has a particular fondness for rope. To be fair it's one I cultivated. I love having a victim roped so she, or he for that matter can't move. She has yards and yards of my rope there.

"Thanks, Judy, I don't know what else to say other than I think I'm going to owe you a lot more than the cost of a corset and custom accessories."

As we were leaving I had a brilliant idea. I caught hold of AJ and said, "where are buying Kate's Christmas flowers from." He looked at me like I'd asked him the directions to the moon. Don't tell me you don't get her flowers on Christmas day."

He looked a bit scheme-faced. "Bet you don't get a Christmas blow job this year!" I knew where I was going. "There is a roadside flower stall just by a roundabout near the Leatherhead turn-off of the M25. He does the nicest flowers in Surrey. What about you Vardy."

"What" where do you get flowers for Julie for Christmas day? I received another puzzled look. Fuck sake you Surrey lads ain't at the top of the romantic gestures tree are you."

I think my two thick mates could work out what to do next and they owed me a big favour. We were waiting outside for the women folk to have a last pee and pick up their coats from the cloakroom service the club was operating that night.

"Is that the car, the one you had back in the day Kev, the TVR," asked Vardy.

Not the same one, I had a lot of fun in the old one. All told this one cost me a mint. I found it in a barn in wales and had to have it. Everything I've had to buy I've had to get made special."

Worth it though said AJ. I would love something like that. Never going to happen though. The kid's school fees and holidays never get Kate to agree to release the funds.

To be honest mate, It's not practical, I've got two flight bags in the boot and it's full. I'll get to see Rosa's suspenders when she gets in though. Don't you get to see suspenders and stocking tops at home?"

"No, she ain't got any."

"Have you tried buying her any?"

"What go in a lady's nicker shop?"

"You are shit at romance AJ. That girl of yours exudes an aura of come hither and fuck me and I bet you can't even find her clit." When the girls came out they were laughing, and so was Vardy.

"Wow, you still have Bogey. Said Kate, he has a bloody awful sexless Audi."

"You two need to come up to my place for a week away from the kids. You can borrow this to run around in and just have a day or two off. I'm sure I can find somewhere to stay." Rosa had picked up my hand and was holding on to me."

"I can! she said.

Part 2

When we got to her place she ushered me in. As the door closed behind her I held her face.

"I'm going to enjoy you tonight and I'm going to do my best so you enjoy me. But I am going to start with a complaint. When you are out with me you dance with me, no one else and I saw you dancing with AJ three times. I'm sure you let him feel your tits you dirty bitch."

"But I"

I interrupted her. "Don't make matters worse by arguing with me! You're going to get a spanking for that anyway." She gasped and clutched her hands to her fanny. "Also you absolutely ignored poor Andy. He was plainly hoping you would spend a little time with him, the least you could have done was moved around the floor with him. Another spanking for that I think. Go and change it up to something suitable and be back in here in 5 minutes. If I have to come looking it will be worse for you."

When she returned she looked good enough to eat. And trust me later that night I did, several times. Neither of us slept much until breakfast time. Then we went back to bed until I had to get up to run my two errands.

The poor girl had a very worried look on her face. I rose, kissed her put my hand inside her left bra cup and gave her nipple a tweak. It wasn't too hard but it made her squeak. I then drew her across my knee as I sat. I counted out 50 spanks. Then stopped, she had orgasmed on the 44th stroke despite them being quite light. She rose unsure of what to do. I think if you are truly sorry you should thank me for that.

Thank you, Kevin."

"Pardon."

"Thank you, sir," she corrected herself.

Armed with the information Julie had given me I decided to press on with the second stage.

"I need to punish you further but I will not put up with your incessant wriggling."

She hadn't wriggled a bit but I knew the truth had no part in these scenarios.

She bit her lip and muttered. "I have some rope Kevin Sir."

Now although I had no experience with this sort of stuff before I had watched YouTube and porn hub vids of Shibari, Japanese Rope Bondage. I have seen a guy tie his woman in a rope harness to enable him to spank her pussy until she had an amazing trembling orgasm. I was hoping I could do the same to Betty Big Tits here.

I was glad if brought my bags in. I still wet shave with a cutthroat razor. Nothing else comes close for a close shave. The huge black bush between Rosa's legs was going to be history soon. I'd sort her armpits out later.

Rosa came back with a red ball gag, a toy of a riding crop and a blindfold.

"Is that the best you can do girl I boomed? She ran off like a scalded cat and came back moments later with what I took to be Mike's old Cricket bag full of SM paraphernalia. Mike was a worse cricketer than he was a rugby player. He had to have the best of everything though and everything had to be in brand-new condition.

Half a dozen Gunn and Moor bats. A couple of the Aussie Kookaburra aluminium bats. Pads, gloves a dozen brand new balls. His bag was the biggest bag I've ever seen a club player carry. He was equally useless with every bit of the kit it contained. Rosa had put the bag to a much better use than he ever made of it.

The bag was now full of whips, floggers, crops, clamps and suction cups for nipples and clitties. Julie had not exaggerated one bit, there was enough rope to immobilise a pair of octopuses.

"Are you trying to deceive your master girl?" This was the first time is used the M word and Rosa gasped out loud. "Pardon, sorry, Master" I coughed. I allowed her a smile and a wink and she gave me her very best room-lighting smile back.

I gave her scarlet arse another slap. That got a nice yelp and a "sorry master". I was ready at this point to end it, take her to bed and fuck the arse off her. She wanted more. Her fanny hair was glistening with her juice. I dipped my fingers in her pussy. They came out wet, not damp they were wet. I held them up in front of her nose, close enough for her to smell herself.

"You are a slut, a dirty little wet knickered slut. I need to teach you some manners"

"Yes, Master! I need you to save me."

"Ohh don't worry about that my girl, I intend to!"

I took out a hank of rope that looked to be about 12 feet long tied off a 2-inch loop in the middle then a slip loop above it. Just like the Jap guy did. The slip loop went over her thumbs. I tightened it, just a little then knotted it to prevent Rosa from tightening it further if she struggled.

The one thing all these rope masters agreed on was not to use anything that could tighten further if the victim struggled. I wrapped the rope around her wrists five times then turned a block hitch around the five wraps. All identical to the jap guy in the film clips.

Now she couldn't use her arms I took off her bra and had a little play with her lovely big tits and a nibble of her nicely proportioned long thick rubbery nipples. That extracted a few moans and yelps. She struggled against the ropes, they didn't give at all, "please don't spank me again, I promise I'll be good for you" Despite the yelps, she was enjoying this.

I took out my phone. I had to have some pictures.

I had a look at the cricket bag. There was a fat stubby rubber cock in there on a harness. If your going to gag a beautiful woman my advice to anyone is do it with a rubber replica of your own cock. At that point, I hadn't one of my own but this was nearly as fat.

I was wondering how I was going to persuade her to open her mouth for it when she solved my problem, she let into it and would have swallowed it whole if I hadn't got the harness buckles done up double quick. I licked her lips around the gag and kissed her eyes. I wanted her to watch what was happening so I didn't fix the blindfold yet.

Then back to the rope. I brought the ends over her shoulders crossed them over her boobs, back under her arms and tired the ends behind her back on the line of her spine.

Another 12 ft length and I tied off one 2-inch loop then with that sticking out above her elbows I wrapped each end around her arms above her elbows three times. As these came back to the loop I'd tied I threaded them through the rope eye I had made and then down to the eye I had made at her wrists.

Then I repeated the process of looping through the eyes. I pulled that rope tight then grabbing one of the twist strands I pulled again the effort required to pull her elbows hard together behind her back into the classic strappado pose was frighteningly easy. I stopped to check with Rosa several times.

12