Rosa Pt. 04

Story Info
Rosa's mum finds a stray pet.
6.9k words
4.43
3.7k
1
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/28/2023
Created 10/28/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rosa, part 4

"What are you going to do, mom?", asked Rosa.

"If nothing else, I'm going to make sure this poor girl has a very nice Christmas pumpkin--if I'm not mistaken, the best one she has ever had."

When we got there, a security guard had his hands on Bunny. Rose parked her middle-class home counties nice lady persona and took out the hard-as-nails Kings Cross Whore version. She was out of the car and in this guy's face in a flash. If you don't want to spend Christmas in a cell, you'd be well advised to take your fucking hands off my pet."

He continued to try to look "well-ard" but did nothing.

I stuck my six eggs in. "Let her go now, or I'll fucking embarrass you."

He did. Bunny grabbed Rose like a drowning man grabs a lifeline. Rose guided her into the back of the Land Rover. Rosa got out, snuggled against me, and said for all to hear. "I want you to take me home and play with me, master." Obviously, I was driving again, and Rosa climbed in beside me. I looked in the mirror, and I honestly felt a bit sorry for the security guard.

Find somewhere quiet to park Kevin. I need to talk to this young lady.

"What was the name your mom gave you? Asked Rose."

"Who me?"

"Don't be a fucking stupid girl. The girl in the front is my daughter. The man is her partner. Believe it or not, I know both their names."

"Oh, sorry, I'm Carmel."

"Carmel what"

"Jones."

"No, you lovely, silly little tart. How do you address me?"

"Carmel Mistress."

"Ok. That's much better. What do you want to happen now?"

"I don't know, mistress; I'm sorry! I don't know what's happening."

"I don't suppose you do; tell me about you!"

Carmel started to cry.

"My stepfather wanted me to suck his cock, and I didn't want to, so I told my mom, but he said he didn't, and my mom called me a liar, and so did he, and my mom kicked me out, then I..."

"Stop, Stop. Breathe, girl; you will faint if you don't. Where do you live now, Carmel?"

"I left home, and I was sleeping at my friend Meg's house, but Meg said I'm a lezza, so she kicked me out. All my stuff is there." Then she just cried.

Rose slid across the seat and gave her a big cuddle. "Do you want to get it now?"

"I suppose so; it's all I've got."

"If that's as enthusiastic as you can get about it, I think it's best we leave it and your old life behind."

"What's going to happen now"? It was definitely Bunny speaking now.

"Well, that still depends on you", said Rose. First, I think I need to take you shopping. If you're serious about wanting to be like my daughter",

"I thought you were sisters!" Said Bunny with genuine surprise in her voice.

"No. It's a long story, not for today, but I've been Rosa's mom as long as she can remember."

"If you want to be my pet, you must learn not to interrupt your mistress. Interruptions like that will get you a spanking in the future."

"Ohh," I've never been spanked. While I was thinking that wasn't the right thing to say to Rose, Bunnie's knickers were down, and she was over Rose's knee, kicking and squealing. Two minutes later, she was squealing for quite a different reason.

"As I was saying, we need to get you dressed. Are there any good clothes shops nearby? I'll get some nice things for you."

"But I can't pay you back. I've got no money at all."

"What happened to your wages? Rose asked, Who has them?"

"I never really got much. I was only doing three four-hour shifts a week. I wasn't even working for Costa; it was an agency job. And I had to pay my boss some of the money for someone to bring me."

"Ah, OK, I thought for a moment someone had taken them from you. What did you do before?" There was a deafening silence from Bunny.

"Tell me the truth, said Rose."

"I was at school."

Shit, I thought. This could get messy.

Bunny sensed what we were all thinking. "I'm 18 in January. I was doing my A levels."

I think we all heaved out huge sighs of relief.

"Let's go buy you some decent clothes and some nice shoes."

"How am I going to pay you back?"

"I doubt you ever will, sweetheart; you young lady are going back to school to finish your A levels. We will talk about life after A levels when we see your results." This is an investment in your future. Pay me back by making me proud of you.

"Do I have any say in it?"

"No, not if you are living under my roof. Like I said, what happens after A levels, we can talk about."

"Ohh."

Don't say it like that, Bunny; it's the only non-negotiable, just about everything else we can talk about.

Where are we going?"

"For the next few days, Rhayader, do you know it".

"Yeh, I went on a school holiday to Elan Vally. It's beautiful; it's so quiet at night."

"There are shops in Newport. If we go through Merthyr, there is a big shopping centre there. There is a Matalan and a TK Max there; sometimes they have really good stuff, quite cheep. I got my Nikies from there; they are nearly knackered now, but they are the best thing I ever had. Or there is a big Primark at Hereford."

It's a very good job. Even a ferocious Domme like Rose's looks can't kill. I thought for a moment that the mention of Primark in Rose's car would turn Bunny into a pillar of salt.

"I said I wanted to buy you something nice. If I'm shopping for something nice, why the fuck would I want to go to Primark?"Bunny took on the look of a freshly whipped puppy.

"Nearly all my clothes come from Primark, she whispered." I caught Rose's eye in the mirror. She said, Why can't I keep my fucking big mouth shut?

"Fuck me, Rose." At least say sorry to the girl. She was trying to help!"

"Carmel, I'm so sorry," she said, pulling her in for a big cuddle.

"It's OK, mistress, but I don't want to be Carmel. I'm Bunny now, your Bunny, please."

It's certainly not OK, Bunny. Please forgive me; I'm such a gobby old whore. Please bear in mind for the future that my bunny does not wear Primark.

"Instead of going shopping, can we just go to your place?"

"We could, but we are all going out to the pub for Christmas dinner tomorrow. I really want to dress you up--a dress, a nice top with stockings, and heels. You know your figure is a dressmaker's dream; Lola is going to love you."

"Who is Lola?"

"Lola is the best dressmaker and corsetiere in the world, said Rosa. She was my nanny once. She made dresses for my dolls; she made dresses for me, and when mom bought clothes that she wished fitted her instead of ones that really fitted her off the stalls on East Street Market, Lola would alter them so they did fit. I used to have three corsets that Lola made; I wish I still had them. I'd wear one to dinner tomorrow if I still had them.

Why haven't you got them anymore, pumpkin?

The first time I said I was going to leave Mike, he cut all my clothes up so I couldn't leave the house, mom. He replaced everything, apart from my three corsets. He said he'd pay for new ones, but I was so ashamed that I haven't been to see Lola since. Pumpkin my darling! You have only ever made one mistake in your life, but it was a doosie.

"Are we eating out tomorrow? I thought we would be eating at yours," said Bunny.

If it weren't for the seat belt, Rosa would have slid to the floor, laughing. "Oh, Bunny, that's the funniest thing ever. Mom sent me to boarding school just so I didn't have to eat her cooking. If she were cooking Christmas dinner tomorrow, I'd be at home stuffing a turkey now."

"It's true, Bunny, I can't cook. I've run three very successful businesses. I brought her up, clothed her, fed the ungrateful bitch, and this is the gratitude I get." I have to admit, though, that my cooking is shite. I make coffee, toast, and burn stuff.

"She fed me frozen pizza, fish and chips, Chinese, Indian, and fried chicken. The only ones of my five a day I got were vegetable oil and fruit-flavoured ice cream."

"But you still eat well enough. You don't get tits like that if you starve as a child, do you?"

"No mum. I guess you don't. What's this pub like?"

"Bloody marvelous. They have fed me, my guests, and film crews for the last 12 years."

Time flies when you enjoy yourself. It wasn't long before we were pulling into Cyfarthfa shopping park. The girls went off on a mission to teach Bunny how to get as little as possible for enormous amounts of money. We were going to the Black Mountains, so I went to see if I could find some new boots.

Knowing they would spend hours buying a shoelace, I went for a Costa and a couple of their big Christmas mince pies. Rosa may take the piss out of Rose's cooking, but my little sex slut isn't a domestic goddess when it comes to rattling the pots and pans either.

The plan worked well. I knew the gear in the two posh shops that Rose would go to first was way too old for a teenager. The Costa on the trading estate is in Next. I watched Bunny and Rose cross swords regarding what constituted suitable threads that were not seen dead in. Rosa referred well, and it was only an hour. No worries, I had another coffee and two more mince pies.

Back in the car, Bunny asked Rose if she could do some part-time work.

"Of course you can if it doesn't interfere with school. What are you doing at school?"

"My A levels I do languages. I'm doing French, Russian, Arabic, and math."

"Why math? I asked."

"My teacher talked me into it. I suppose it's what I'm best at, but it's so boring."

"What were your O level grades? All As and A plus. There was no hint of bragging in her voice at all. Have you applied for any universities yet."

"No, I can't afford to go."

"You can now, Bunny, said Rosea. Or at least your sugar mama can afford to send you."

"I can't pay..."

"If you say you can't pay me back one more time, you're going over my knee again."

"But I can't."

"No, no, don't please" splat ouch. splat ouch. splat ouch. splat ouch. splat ouch. splat ouch. splat ouch. splat ouch. splat ouch. splat ouch. splat ouch. Oww, that hurt."

"Good, it was supposed to. The first time you got 6, then you got 12, and trust me, Bunny, I like smacking a nice bottom, and yours is lovely. I really didn't want to stop there. Guess how many next time."

"24... Er Mistress."

"Clever girl, but Bunny, you must remember my title; I'm going to start getting strict with you."

"Yes Mistress" Bunny was now lying on the back seat, with Rose stoking her hair.

"Pass me that bag, bunny. There's a hair brush in it."

"Are you going to brush my hair?"

"No, I'm going to use the back of it on your bum if you don't start addressing me correctly."

"Bunny"!

"Yes Mistress".

"I love spanking pretty little bottoms. Yours is a very pretty little bottom.

I personally think a bottom should be dressed correctly for a spanking. Do you think I may need to spank your bottom again before we get to Rhayadar?"

"Quite possibly, mistress."

"Then take off those bloody, awful knickers and tights now."

"Yes mistress".

"I don't like tights. Stockings and suspenders make a bottom look much more spankable!" I don't suppose you have ever worn stockings, have you?

"No, Mistress, I'd like to, though."

"So Bunny. When we walked into your coffee shop, what was it that made you think you were like Rosa?"

"At first, I thought she had no arms, Mistress. Then, when I realised her arms were in an armbinder, my tummy did a back flip. Then I saw you, and I could see your nipple rings under your stretchy top. It did another."

"Did you know what an armbinder was then?"

"Yes, Mistress, this is Wales, not Timbuktu; we do have the internet."

"You were quite right about needing lots more spankings. Some of them may not be quite as much fun as your first two young ladies if you keep up with the sarcasm."

"Sorry Mistress. I guess I'm just a gobby teenager."

"Rosa lent in and offered Bunny a kiss. Bunny met her and held her. her, Do you like my rings then?"

"I love them, mistress. I pierced my own belly button. But it went wrong."

"Show me now, child."

"There was a very obvious growing-out scar."

"How long did it take to grow out, Buunny?"

"I did it for my 14th birthday. It never healed properly, and the skin just got thinner, Mistress."

"Yes, sweetie, it grew out. What did you have in it?"

"Something that bitch Meg bought for me."

"Is that the girl who called you a Lezz?"

"Yes Mistress. She was supposed to be my friend; I wouldn't call her names."

"She isn't a bitch, Bunny; she is scared. Scared of us, a little bit scared of you now, but mostly scared by her body changing. Just like you were. Send her a happy Christmas text on Christmas day. I bet she sends you one back."

"I can't, Mistress. I haven't gotten any credit."

"I'll get you something sorted out, Bunny. Don't worry. I think it takes longer if you want to keep your number, do you?

"No, not really, Mistress."

"There is a spare iPhone at the farm. I've been known to throw them at people in temper, so I keep a spare. I'll make sure it's working, and you can use that until we can get you a nice phone, then we can get your number transferred if you want to."

"Do you mean on a contract, Mistress?"

"Yes"

"What if I run the bill up too much?"

"Don't worry, I'll take it out on your bottom. How about a smack with my hairbrush for every pound over your limit?"

I think Bunny was trying to work out if Rose was being serious or not.

"Bunny!"

"Yes mistress."

"I will always trust you about everything, until you give me a reason not to trust you.

"Bunny!"

"Yes Rosa."

"Mom spanked me when I was growing up! Only when I lied to her I did get spanked a lot. I got the hairbrush once."

"What for?"

"I stole!"

"What?"

"Her make-up!"

"Then when I stopped crying, about a week later, she took me out and bought me my own."

"Oh pumpkin. I remember. I cried nearly as much as you. I don't think it was quite a week, though. Perhaps I should give you the hairbrush now for lying. It seems to work better!"

"Don't worry, Rose;" I Said, "you concentrate on that one. Rosa has her own; I'll make sure she knows the penalty for lying tonight."

"Ohhh, the moon is made of green cheese. The moon is made of green cheese.

"You, my darling, are a pain slut."

"No, I'm not saying Rosa. It's what comes after that makes me your slut."

"Does it make you cum, Rosa"? Asked Bunny.

"Not usually, not on its own, but it always helps."

"Does the heat spread to your puss?"

"Yeah. Nearly always."

"It did just now when Mistress Rose spanked me."

Rosa was kneeling in her seat in the front, talking to Bunny and Rose. I was spending far too much time looking in the rear-view mirror. Rose said with the most tact I had ever heard her use. "That bra isn't doing you any favours at all, Bunny. Put the silk set on that I bought for you."

"Yes mistress."

"We need to talk about where we are going, Bunny. If you meant what you said about wanting to be my little pet, then you should wait for me to tell you everything. I will clothe you, feed you, care for you, punish you when you are bad with my hairbrush, punish you when you are good with a hand spanking, pick you up when you fall, and kiss you when you hurt, but you give me your freedom. If you want to be Rosa's little sister, that can happen as well. But I can't do both." I can't be your mom or your lover."

"You can choose either; I'm not going to say; you have to decide. Either way, you will live under my roof, and to some extent or another, you will obey my rules. Or if you don't want to be with me after this week, I will drop you off back in Newport. It's your call, Bunny."

"I don't know; well, I do know I don't want to go back to Newport ever, Mistress. I want to be Bunny, your Bunny, but I do want to finish school if I can. I want to be your pet; I want to be Rosas little sister as well; I want you to be my mom! I've never had much, so I never had to choose. Today I have to. I'm very confused. I'm frightened. I'm going to get it wrong.

"Oh, you silly, twisted little girl. Firstly, if you stay with me in any way, finishing school is not an option; it's a condition. Just for now, let's just say you are having a nice holiday with us."

"Then, after the holiday, you can choose slowly; you have already discounted one option. I'm very pleased; Newport's loss is my gain. Discount one option at a time; when you get to one, let me know what's best for you. Don't forget what Pumpkin said to you in the coffee shop; if she wants to be free, all she has to do is ask. I want to take you back to my home in the southeast and keep you as my little plaything. I have got a cage there, a real one, and I will keep you safe in it. That's me being selfish, though."

"What is going to keep her safe from you, mom?"

"Shut up, you little trollop. Why haven't you got that slutty mouth of yours around this delightful man's cock?"

"I'd like to Mom, but he is driving us at the moment, so probably not one of your best ideas." Rosa decided she wanted to be in the back with her mom and "my new sister." I was nearly stabbed several times in the exercise by the lethal-looking 9-inch heels on Rosa's ballet boots.

"Rose, yes, Kevin."

"Who or what is Ilias?"

Rose frowned. "He is the guy who has re-opened the Little Shoe Box. Why do you ask?"

"As my life was just flashing before me while your daughter was trying to blind me with those heels you locked on her feet, I noticed the name printed on the waist of the sole."

"He sent me a few pairs on sale or return. I've got a pair in size 10 if you fancy staring in my next movie. I need a ponyboy if we stick to the script."

"I don't understand, said Bunny".

"Mum makes skin flicks, said Rosa."

"I do not make skin flicks pumpkin. You mind your tongue, or I'll be asking your master if I can use you as an extra. I make tastefull art films"

"Be my guest, Rose. The stroppy bitch could do with a bit of sapphic discipline."

"Nooo, mom, you can't."

"Oh yes, I can. It's the family business pumpkin. It's about time you got involved. Don't worry. It's a no-talking roll I have in mind for you."

"Rosa blushed again. Not about what was said. She was creaming again. I saw it, and Rose saw it. I don't think Bunny did. She was stewing in her own juice."

"Is Bunny making a mess of your car seats, Rose?" I asked.

"It smells like it back here, she replied. Be a dear, stop when you can, and get me the black flight case out of the back. There are some suitable clothes in there for her."

"You'd better ask now, Bunny. I bet they are in the back as well."

"What are you talking about, Kevin?"

"Rose, If someone doesn't suggest she try a pair of Ilias boots on soon, the poor girl will burst."

"Rose, the cheeky cow, said, "Do you want to try a pair of these on Bunny?"

"Oh, please, can I? I'll be very careful with them."

"What size, darling?"

"I don't really know. I can't remember when I had new shoes last."

I could cry sometimes when this girl spoke about herself. If I ever got a chance, the guy who called himself her stepfather was going to become very closely acquainted with my right hand.

Watching her now in the mirror as Rose purposely threw her into overload, throwing clothing about I knew she wouldn't be wearing what she wanted. Rose would hand pick every item for her. It had me at the top of the grinning idiot class.

Rose took control back easily. "Do you want to wear some of this bunny?" She was just a kid again, and today was every Christmas and birthday rolled into one. "Well, darling, it's all mine." Oh, you bitch, I thought. The smile fell on Bunnies face, and she stopped dead. Ill pick some items i think will suit you."

"I will dress you," she said, then Rose looked at Rosa and smiled. "We will dress you." Bunny's smile reignited, "But we will blindfold you first. Then you will have a nice surprise when we have finished." By the time they were done, we were past Builth Wells, about 10 miles from Rhayader.

12