Rosalie and Me Pt. 04

Story Info
A party at the Jackson home with eight adults. Four men and...
3.9k words
4.07
5.6k
7

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 08/03/2023
Created 09/03/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JhMcKn
JhMcKn
581 Followers

This is a continuation of Rosalie and Me Part 3.

Rosalie's aunt Millie had just entered the kitchen carrying several grocery bags.

"I brought a few bottles of wine figuring we might have a little party." Millie said. "I need to put these down because I have to pee badly."

She removed her coat and I was gazing a very hairy belly and cunt covered in black hair. As she slipped her arms out of her coat I could also see she had very hairy pits which left me wondering if her legs were also hairy.

"Would you like to watch me pee John?" Millie asked. "Come along if you want to."

I followed Millie to the bathroom admiring her copper colored stockings with dark seams as she walked. The seams were nice and straight and pulled tightly on her legs.

When we got to the bathroom she quickly sat on the toilet and I heard the inevitable hissing sound as her pee flowed out and hit the water. It sounded like a waterfall. She reached up and grabbed my cock and said "I haven't seen a long foreskin like yours for ages. It must be at least an inch and a half long. When you piss do you pull it back?"

"No. I just piss through it then wash the head of it off several times a day. I keep it clean and I hope you enjoy playing with it. If you stroke it, I'll have an erection in less than a minute. If you want to suck it just pop it in your mouth,"

About that time she finished peeing and put my flaccid cock in her mouth and began sucking on it gently. She stopped momentarily to tell me it tasted good then proceeded to suck it some more as she fondled my nuts.

"Would you like to eat my pussy? I'm pretty horny and your tongue would make me climax a few times." she said.

"I think I'd enjoy getting my tongue in your hairy cunt and finding your clit and sucking on it." I replied. "However, wait until you see my friend Jim's cock. If you like mine, you'll love his. His foreskin is even longer than mine."

Millie scooted forward on the toilet seat, spread her cunt lips open and I proceeded to stick my tongue in her cunt. I also licked her pee hole and sucked her clit. She sat there wiggling around as I sucked her clit and called me a cunt licker.

"That's enough." she said. "You've got me all wet and I don't have any panties and I'm not wiping my pussy either. When I wear panties, which isn't often, I leave it wet and let the gusset soak up all the piss stains. Then some man I'm with may want to see the crotch and will go goo goo over the yellow stains. Now we need to get back to the kitchen so everyone can see us."

We headed back to the kitchen and when we got there we saw everyone, including Jim, were there. Millie stopped, gazed at Jim's cock and said to me "You weren't kidding when you told me his was longer than yours. now I'm going to make sure I play with that this evening. I know everyone else and I think we're gonna have a good time tonight."

Mrs. Jackson said "Jim, this is my sister Millie and she has been waiting to see you. The length of your foreskin and cock precedes you. I know she will want to fondle your nuts and stroke your cock sometime today."

"Hello Millie." Jim said. "I'm not sure why women go ga ga over my long foreskin and cock. It's just like every other mans."

"Oh no it isn't." Millie replied. "You've got the longest foreskin and cock I have ever seen and I've seen a few."

"Well you have some of the longest cunt lips I've ever seen and I've seen quite a few even though I'm only nineteen." Jim replied. "You've got a pretty hairy belly and cunt too. As a shoe salesman some women come in wanting to try on new shoes and as they are being fitted, spread their legs and show me their hairy cunts. Some of them seem to relish flashing me, but the majority of them simply don't wear panties and I see cunts with black or auburn hair and cunts with salt and pepper hair. Once in awhile one will ask me if I like what I see and I always tell them yes."

"I want to get better acquainted with your cock so let's see if we can find a bedroom where we can play with each other." Millie replied.

So off they went with Jim following Millie so he could see the seams and heel pattern on her stockings.

That left me with Mrs. Jackson and she quickly asked me if I'd enjoy playing with her hairy cunt. She told me to call her Ruth, not Mrs. Jackson. She asked if I would like a glass of wine and then have a little fun since everyone else was busy playing. I told her I would, so she got a glass for each of us, then sat down with her very hairy pussy staring me in the face.

"Do you like seeing my hairy pussy John?" she asked. "I'd love to have you play with it when we are finished with our wine. I may even have to pee by then and you can watch my pee flow out my urethra. I think you enjoy watching women piss as I saw you watching all of us very intently when we were at Joanne's shop this morning. I know you have seen Rosalie's, Shirley's, and my hairy cunts and seemed to have your eyes riveted on them us as we pissed. Do you enjoy watching women piss John?"

"I enjoy watching women as the piss flows out their hairy cunts and saturates the hair. As you know, my mother is a beer drinking alcoholic and is drunk everyday before noon. Her mother, who lives with us, also gets drunk every so often and when they have to piss, it is right now. I have seen both of them piss numerous times sitting down and standing up. When they pee standing up they simply pull the hem of their dresses up so their stocking tops are showing and proceed to piss. Sometimes it runs down their thighs and soaks the tops of their stockings. Sometimes if it is a little breezy outdoors the breeze will blow their piss all over the place including their stockings. When they finish pissing, they want me to either wipe their legs off or take their stockings off so they can put a dry pair on. Either way I see their hairy cunts because most of the time neither of them wear panties or DK's Mothers cunt hair is a real forest like your is and coal black. Grandma has an abundance of hair but it is salt and pepper colored. Neither shave their pits or legs anymore so I see pit and leg hair all the time." I told Ruth.

Let's go find a bedroom so I can play with your cock. I want to make the foreskin disappear and be able to suck the head of it." Ruth said. So we left the table, headed down the hallway with her in the lead as I looked at the seams of her stockings. They were still nice and straight even though being held up with roll garters.

We found an empty bedroom and she closed the door so we would have some privacy. "I know your mother is an alcoholic and a bit of a whore too, isn't she? Word around our small town is she is fucking a couple of guys besides your father and seems to enjoy having their cock in her cunt. Have you ever caught her having a little sex on the side?"

"She's got a couple of guys who drink beer with her a couple of afternoons a week then fuck her. I've caught her with a cock in her mouth a couple of times, then going into her bedroom with them and fucking her brains out." I told her.

"I think I'd like to have that uncut cock of yours fucking me right now." Ruth said as she stripped off her dress.

"Leave your stockings on." I told her. "I'll wipe my cock on them after I fuck you and get the excess pollen off my cock. Then you can suck me clean."

She got on the bed, spread her very hairy cunt open and said. "Alright you motherfucker, fuck this mother good. I'm horny after our trip to Princeton and need a good fucking."

"I think the first thing I'm going to do to you is tongue fuck your pee hole and see how far I can get my tongue inside it. Then I'm going to suck your clit until I make you climax a time or two, then you get my cock fucking you." I told her.

I moved my head between her legs as she spread her labial lips wide apart. Her pee hole was clearly visible and I had no trouble trying to insert my tongue inside it. Ruth let out a soft moan as I continued trying to stick the tip of my tongue inside it. Suddenly I felt something wet and warm on my tongue and I knew she had dribbled piss on it.

"If you want to piss, let me know and we will get in the bathtub and piss all over each other." I told her.

"No. Your tongue is tickling my pee hole and I couldn't hold back, so I just dribbled on it. No suck my clit so I can have a climax or two then stick your cock in my cunt and fuck me good." she told me.

I found her rather large clit and fastened my mouth over it and began sucking it gently. Ruth told me to suck it harder so she could have an orgasm or two. I did as she asked and she began humping the mattress.

"Now get on top and stick your wonderful uncut prick in me and fill my cunt with pollen." she said.

I mounted her and slipped my cock all the way inside her now wet cunt.

"Oh you big motherfucker. Your prick feels so good and is so fat. Just fuck me good and shoot as much baby batter in me as you can. I want my cunt to be full of your seed so my husband can see I can fuck someone besides him and his brother." she continued.

I moved my cock around and up and down a bit and suddenly I flooded her with warm creamy semen. Six or seven good spurts the it dribbled. I kept fucking her because she acted like she was in heat and wanted to get pregnant again.

My cock finally began to shrivel up and I pulled it out of Ruth's cunt.

"Come up here and let me suck that fucker clean then get a pair of panties out of the drawer of the dresser. They're Rosalie's, but she won't care if I leak semen all over the gusset." Ruth said.

I moved up to Ruth's face and she quickly engulfed my now flaccid cock in her mouth and began sucking on it gently. When she finished she moved her face away and told me to get the panties and slip them on her.

I got up, went to the dresser and found a pair of very sheer black nylon panties. I slipped them over her feet and she pulled them up so the gusset was tight against her hairy cut.

"Now lie down with me and keep me warm, then we'll piss later and I'll suck your cock again." she told me.

We took about a thirty minute nap when Ruth took my hand a put it between her legs.

"Feel how wet my panties are. You must have flooded my cunt with your pollen, but now I need to piss, so let's get to the bathroom so I can go." Ruth said to me.

We got off the bed and headed down the hallway to a bathroom. On the way we passed the bedroom where Shirley, Rosalie's friend, and her uncle were in. Shirley was sitting on the edge of the bed with Rosalie's uncle's cock in her mouth giving him a blowjob. We paused momentarily to watch as she sucked his cock, but Ruth told me she really needed to piss, so we kept going to the bathroom.

When we got to the bathroom, Ruth stood over the toilet with her legs spread open. I could see my semen dripping from her cunt and suddenly I heard the familiar hissing sound and saw the piss start flowing. It dropped straight down in the toilet making a loud sound as it hit the water. Ruth casually took hold of my cock and pulled me toward her. She sat down, opened her mouth, and engulfed my cock sucking on it gently. About fifteen seconds later I had a raging hard on and wanted to empty my nuts in her mouth.

She let go of it momentarily and said "Come on you motherfucker. Give me some more pollen. I want to drink it."

I didn't need much more encouragement than than that and as she resumed sucking it I felt my nuts contract and I erupted in her mouth. I shot about six or seven strings in her mouth before it began dribbling out the tip of my cock. Ruth simply continued to nurse away on it contentedly until it started to become flaccid.

"That tasted good." she said. "I may want some more tonight when we go to bed. You do know you and Jim are spending the night here with us so you can show us the lingerie you bought today and Rosalie, Shirley, and I will also model for the men. Millie will want to play with Jim's cock some more then probably want to fuck him again tonight. Shirley will sleep with my husband and Rosalie can get fucked by her uncle."

We headed for the kitchen so she could put a roast in the over and as we did we went by the bedroom with Rosalie and her dad. Rosalie was sitting on his face and it appeared he was sucking her clit.

"You're sucking my clit daddy and I'm coming all over your face. Now suck my pee hole too and I'll give you a little drink." Rosalie screamed at her father.

"She loves having her daddy eat her hairy pussy." Ruth said. "He can't get enough of her pussy and she can't get enough of his cock. Sometimes the three of us will sleep in the same bed and he may fuck both of us at various times during the

night. Rosalie seems to always be horny and need some cock. That's why I have her on birth control pills. She can't get pregnant that way."

"That's pretty incredible. I would never have known she liked to be fucked that often. Does she suck your husbands cock too?" I asked.

Shortly after that Rosalie and Shirley followed by Rosalie's father and uncle came into the living room. Rosalie was wearing a garter belt and sheer dark colored stockings but had put on a pair of sheer gold colored briefs with the words 'Rosalie's cunt

embroidered on them in black thread with an arrow pointing down to her cunt. Shirley was wearing a garter belt with eight straps and cinnamon colored stockings as well as a pair of sheer white briefs with the words 'Shirley's pee hole' embroidered on them with an arrow pointing to her furry cunt. They were so sheer you could all their pubic hair through the fabric.

Her daddy and uncle were wearing nothing and just letting their cocks swing to and fro as they walked.

"My oh my. Don't we all look nice?" Aunt Millie asked. "Our young ladies wearing such exotic lingerie and the men just letting their cocks swing. I do hope everyone got enough cock and pussy for at least a couple of hours so we can eat dinner then play again."

"Let's have some snacks and a couple of drinks, then dinner will be ready. If you have to pee, just go outside and we will all watch you." Rosalie's mother said. "Now Millie and I will fix some snacks and have a cigarette or two before dinner and Rosalie and Shirley can tell us about their panties they are wearing."

Snacks were fixed an wine and beer were there for the asking. Shirley and Rosalie both opted for a glass of wine as did Ruth and Millie while the men all had a beer.

"Now let us hear the story of your panties ladies." Ruth said.

"Shirley and I have our cunts with so much semen from my daddy and uncle that we decided we needed to putt a tampon in our cunts to keep it from leaking all over the place. Then I suggested we slip on a pair of our embroidered panties so everyone could see where our cunts are located." Rosalie said.

"Where do you get these pretty panties?" Millie asked.

"John's daddy buys them for the girls since they don't make much money working at the theater. He buys some for me once in awhile too. He gets them from a lingerie store in Princeton run by a lady he knows quite well. We also get our stockings there too as most of them are seconds and she gives us a great price. Some of our stockings we get for ten cents a pair. I think John's daddy gets most lingerie for reduced prices. When he married John's stepmother, Velma, he took her there shortly after they got married and had the lady fit her out in some classy lingerie including eight strap garter belts and dark stockings. But Velma had to follow the rules the lady has for every women and those are you wear a dress, no panties, stockings held up with roll garters, and you need to piss." Ruth told Millie.

"Velma had never been accustomed to wearing fine lingerie before she married my father." John said. She didn't know why she couldn't wear panties when they went there because she never went commando. When they got inside the gates of the parking area and got out of the car, the first thing the lady told Velma was to raise her skirt so she could see her cunt. Then she told her to piss. Velma had no choice but to do what she was told to do as daddy was standing right there ready to spank her if she didn't. So she spread her legs, pulled her cunt lips open, and pissed."

When she finished Joanne's giant man came out and took Velma by her hand and took her inside the shop. Velma looked at daddy like "What's going on?" and daddy just nodded for her to go. About that time Marie appeared and went to daddy and began fondling his cock and nuts. She dropped to her knees and popped his flaccid cock in her mouth and began sucking it. He quickly got a hard on and played with Marie's perky nipples as she sucked him off. About ten minutes later Velma reappeared with Pierre. She looked all disheveled and had semen running down the inside of her thighs.

"Did you know he was going to fuck me with his fat cock? He fucked me hard and filled my cunt up with so much pollen it's running down my thighs." Velma said.

"Yes. I knew what he was going to do and I wanted you to feel his fat cock in your cunt." daddy replied. "Now we can look at some fine lingerie for you as well as some nylons so your legs will look wonderful. I think you need to piss again before we go inside."

So Velma spread he legs apart, bent he knees, pulled her labia open, and began pissing again.

Joanne said. "Let's go inside and have some lunch then look at some things for Velma."

They did and that's how she acquired all her fine lingerie.

"I think I'd like to make a trip over there and see what I might find that I like. Maybe Jim could accompany me and keep Marie busy while Joanne shows me her wares." Millie said. Ruth, maybe you and John would enjoy going too,"

"I might be interested in going again, but let's have dinner, some more drinks, and a cigarette or two, then get a good nights sleep or whatever you want to do." Ruth said.

She and Millie headed toward the kitchen leaving Jim and me with Rosalie's dad and uncle as well as Shirley and Rosalie.

"Have you enjoyed fucking my daughter?" Rosalie's father asked me.

"Yes I have, but only one time when she stayed over night at my house. We had left the kids hangout and Rosalie needed to piss pretty badly, so I told her to go outside and stand by my car and piss. She did and she told me she was really horny and could she sleep with me that night. I told her I'd love having her sleep with me and maybe even fuck her. She told me that was what she wanted to do so I took her to my home, watched her piss again when we got there, then fucked her a couple of times during the night." I told him.

"You know she likes me to fuck her too don't you?" Mr. Jackson asked.

"I'm keenly aware of that since I saw you fucking her this afternoon." I replied. "She's got such a nice hairy belly like her friend Shirley."

Ruth told us dinner was ready so we went to the dining room. Seating was such that the person we were going to sleep with that night was next to each other so hands could do some playing they wanted to. Dinner was excellent and since the hour was late, the table got cleared, dishes put in the dishwasher, and kitchen cleaned up.

Shirley stepped out of her white briefs, spread her legs apart a little, and began pissing. Unfortunately for her her pee ran don her thighs and get her stockings all wet.

"I guess I forgot to wipe my cunt after Rosalie's uncle gave my cunt a nice bath of pollen and it got all over my pee hole. Now I'll have to change stockings again." she said.

Rosalie told her she needed to make sure she wiped her cunt good after getting fucked so that didn't happen again.

With that, we all decided to call it a night and we would take Millie to Princeton in the morning to visit Joanne's shop. Jim and Millie headed for a bedroom, Rosalie and her dad went to another, and Shirley and Rosalie's uncle clambered off leaving Ruth and me to find a room for the night.

JhMcKn
JhMcKn
581 Followers
12