Rosalind and Peter's vacation night

Story Info
Young lovers on vacation.
1k words
3.67
1.3k
00
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is intended for female readers ;).

***Peter takes a last sip of wine, stands up and grabs Rosa from her chair. They embrace and start kissing. Rosa feels his fast breath on her neck. The moment she was waiting for the entire evening is coming. Suddenly she feels Peter's tongue in her mouth. Wave of arousal strikes through her body. After a few minutes of french kissing the couple can't take the heat anymore. She feels Peter's big hands going under her pants and grabbing her booty. Then she realizes she is unzipping his jeans and taking his dick out...***

They met in a hospital. Rosalind (f23) works in a hospital as nurse. She has taken are of Peter (m25) who broke his leg in a combat sport training. After he was out of hospital, they started dating. Now they are together already 2 years. Peter works as manager and they both have busy jobs. They are trying to find every opportunity to escape the routine. Recently they took 2-day vacation and planned a trip to a city on the other side of Germany.

Peter has tall figure. He is thin but muscular. He is very physically able because he does martial arts. He has short brown hair, blue eyes and sharply cut face. He has wide shoulders. His penis has 8". Tonight he is wearing white shirt with buttons and blue jeans. He is wearing his favorite white sneakers.

Rosalind's body is well-built. She is slim thick. She has thick thighs and nice round booty which ends with smaller waist. Tonight Rosalind is wearing a white top with cleavage. Her belly is exposed. She is wearing black bottom bells pants and heels. She has long blonde hair, brown eyes.

After a tasty and fun dinner in nearby restaurant they are heading back to their hotel. Rosalind is leaning on Peter, they are having a good time. They had some wine in the restaurant and they bought another bottle for the night. They walk by the reception laughing, take the lift and rush to their hotel room. They both feel impatient, they know very well what is coming up.

Peter closes the door, Rosalind gets closer to his head and smells his scent. She kisses his neck for a while.

"I will open the bottle," he says and goes find the opener.

They sit at the table and drink the wine. They talk about the stuff they saw in the city. They also visited a café.

"Don't tell me you didn't watch the waitress' ass. I saw you," Rosalind says jealously.

"Yes, I did," Peter says with a smile, "her shorts were way too tight."

"Tell me, how would you like to fuck her?" she says and bites her lip.

"From behind, in doggy style."

"Shut up," she says angrily.

"You asked. So I answered," he laughs, "but I guess you will be my doggy tonight," he winks.

Rosalind turns even more red. Peter takes a last sip of wine, stands up and grabs Rosa from her chair. They embrace and start kissing. Rosa feels his fast breath. The moment she was waiting for the entire evening is coming. Suddenly she feels Peter's tongue in her mouth. Wave of arousal strikes through her body. After a few minutes of french kissing the couple can't take the heat anymore. She feels Peter's big hands going under her pants and grabbing her booty. Then she realizes she is unzipping his jeans and taking his dick out.

She starts stroking it eagerly. Peter runs his hands up and rubs her tits. As he squeezes her titties she feels the dick getting harder. She grips his wet dick tighter. Peter lets out a moan. Rosa is getting really horny now. She's really wet down there. She thinks to herself she needs to speed it up. She takes off her tight white T-shirt and reveals her big tits in white bra. Peter waits for nothing, reaches her back and unzips the bra. In a second she sees Peter sucking on one titty and squeezing another. She really loves when he's doing that.

Her heart beats so fast now. She is in trance. She is barely in control of herself. She realizes she is kneeling. She grabs Peter's dick and starts licking it. She feels the taste and the warmth of his dick. She starts blowing him. She whirls her tongue around it. She sucks hard his dick as Peter gently moves his hips back and forth. Her hand slides to her pussy and she starts touching herself. Now she decides they are both ready.

Rosalind takes off her pants and shoes and gets on the bed. She is feeling naughty. She gets in the doggy position, shakes her ass towards Peter and begs for fucking. Peters undresses rest of his clothes. Finally she feels Peter's big hands on her waist. Bang! He slaps hard her ass a few times as she moans hard. It hurts but she loves that so much. She feels his hard dick sliding up and down between her buttcheeks. Then she backs up into Peter and lets out a loud moan. She recalls Peter staring at the waitress' ass and smiles for herself.

The pace is quickening as now even Peter is panting hard. She feels his abdomen hitting hard her butt and his hands holding her waist so tight. He is thrusting hard and she is loving that. She can't help moaning so loud. He grabs her hair and pulls back. Her head tilts back as she is moaning hard. She loves that, she loves being treated like that. She loves being dominated like that.

She feels arousal passing trough her body. She's gonna come soon. A few more swings later she has a huge orgasm. She feels Peter's dick pulsing in her pussy. Peter pulls out and she falls forward, lays on her back. Peter lays on her and they end up in an embrace panting hard.

In the morning they leave the hotel. Their jobs are waiting but both are really satisfied with their little vacation.