Rosalinda's Eyes Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This was harder, but she just managed.

"Okay, stop. Now, do it in reverse."

"What?!"

"In reverse. Use your mirrors."

This took several tries, and I started talking, purposefully trying to distract her, but she just managed. An hour more, changing directions, changing speed, changing stations until the poor old radio was about to bust and then we stopped.

"Now, study the NAV COMM panel on the G1000 until you know it like the back of your hand. Guess what we're goin' to work on Saturday?"

"Got it."

"Yes you will."

She laughed and Judd took her and away they went, to pick up PJ for some time together, and I drove home to the empty house, thinking about which project I might work on the rest of the day. When I walked into the house the kitchen smelled like heaven, and I could just see Rosalinda stirring pots and chopping herbs.

"Do you ever tire of cooking?" I said as I walked over.

She turned, smiled, and I could see she was in a different kind of mood. She turned down the flame, covered the pots then came over to me. She took my hand, led me to the back of the house, to my bedroom.

I think she knew me by then, knew me well enough to let me into her world just a little. She was an astonishing woman, too. Gentle, in the beginning, then as we played each other's music she went from soft jazz to heavy metal – deep, frenzied, confusing.

We lay together after, she with her hands crossed on my chest, her chin resting there, those eyes looking into me. I'd never once considered moving on after Brenda, really didn't feel it necessary – yet now I knew something was happening to me...

And really, need I say more?

*

And here ends the second part of this little ditty. © 2017 | Adrian Leverkühn | abw | and it's all smoke and mirrors here, ladies and gentlemen, so move along, move along. Thanks for stopping by.

  • COMMENTS
1 Comments
mower9527mower9527about 4 years ago
Damn near every single story

Just freaking great.

Share this Story

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

The Promise Promises are meant to be kept.in Romance
Hero's Reward One brave deed holds the key to unlocking a scarred heart.in Romance
Straight On 'Til Morning A voyage among the currents.in Romance
Jonas Agonistes A veteran suffers into love.in Romance
The Rehab Following one's dreams.in Romance
More Stories