Rose and Gephard Pt. 05

Story Info
Gebhard introduces Rose to pet play.
8.9k words
0000
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
justgeena
justgeena
54 Followers

A sense of panic struck me. 'A young female soldier stationed in Germany in the 1970's, naked and locked in a cage in the basement of an elderly local man. What could go wrong with that?'

Gebhard had befriended me a few months ago while I was visiting the schwimmbad in the small town near the military post where I was stationed. We had become unlikely friends. Gebhard had often expressed an admiration for me and told me he could teach me many things. Yes, I had had sex with him despite our forty-year age difference. He was lonely and I cared for him. There are worse reasons to have sex aren't there? After that first encounter, I was expected to be naked anytime I was at his home. I came to his home as often as I could. I had chores to do there- always naked of course. I even let him spank me when I deserved to be spanked. My closest friend tried to warn me against seeing Gebhard. She was also my squad leader, and she once came to the house to confront him. I humiliated myself in front of her. Still, I knew I would come back. Now I am laying in a dog cage- naked and alone...

Part 5.

Even after the humiliation of my previous experience as his home, I couldn't stay away from Gebhard. He was kind, and worldly and I genuinely liked him. He pushed me beyond my comfort zone and introduced me to things I never would have experienced. So, when I got the chance to get off the Army base, I ended up on his doorstep once again.

"Good to see your Rose." He greeted me. "So how is your friend Sara?"

"She is back in the States for a military course. I have a new squad leader for now." I explained.

"That is too bad, I enjoyed Sara's visit." He opened the door and motioned for me to enter. "Well, it's good to have you Rose." He pointed to a new feature in the hallway. "I have a new trunk just for you to put your clothes."

The trunk looked out of place in an otherwise empty hallway. It looked more like a short chest of drawers than a trunk to me. Each of the drawers was locked except the 'trunk' top that opened to a separate compartment. It wasn't 'new' either. I had seen this in his bedroom. A dog chain was suspended from one of three hooks on the wall above the trunk. I was sure the dog chain was never there before, but perhaps the hooks were, I could not remember. I stripped down and placed my shoes and clothes in the top compartment and then followed him to the kitchen.

I noticed a dog collar on the kitchen counter. "Are you getting a dog?" I asked.

"Yes, as a matter of fact I am. I remembered how much you like animals."

I was excited: "Oh wow, what kind of dog are you getting?"

"She is a mixed breed. Kind of a rescue you might say. She is not even spayed, but she can't have puppies anyway."

I interrupted: If it's a sad story, I don't want to know. When are you getting it? Today?"

"In a couple hours. Anyway Rose, you better get started with your chores while it's nice outside. It's going to be a warm day today. I got you some knee pads. You can use them to spare your knees. When you are done, you can lay on the patio until I come out."

"Lay on the patio?"

"Yes, quickly now, get busy. I'll check on you in about an hour or two." He directed.

I had the same chores each visit: Clean the floor of the bird aviary; weed, prune, and 'train' the grape vines, and weed the vegetable garden. If I worked hard and steady, I could get it done in two hours. The key was not skipping a week.

By the time I was done I was dirty and sweaty, but it was a good workout. I walked over to the patio to look for a place to lay down. There were only two chairs, but both had cushions. I pulled the cushions off both chairs, laid them on the brick patio, and laid down. They cushions were nearly long enough for my 68-inch frame. I almost fell asleep before Gebhard finally came out. He took a seat on the closest chair to me. I rolled over and looked toward him. He had the dog collar and leash in his hand.

"Is the dog here already?" I asked.

"Yes, she is."

I looked around. "Is she inside?"

"No, she is laying on the patio."

I continued looking for a moment before it dawned on me. I looked at him quizzically. "Am I the dog?" I asked.

"Yes Rose. You are my dog, Bella. This is your collar and your leash. Now sit up and let me put it on you".

I sat up. Before I could formulate a response, he placed the collar around my neck and attached the leash.

"For the next twenty-four hours, you will be my dog. Any time you visit me in the future, and you see your leash hanging in the entry way, you will know you are Bella. You will strip off all your clothes and place the collar around your neck. If there is no leash, you will be yourself and conduct your chores as usual."

I nodded.

"I will explain the rules to you now and afterward you will have a chance to ask questions. However, after that, whenever you are Bella, you cannot speak. Dogs do not speak. They bark, they whimper, they growl, they even yelp sometimes. But they do not speak."

He looked at me to ensure I was paying attention. Then he continued:

"Dogs walk on four legs, not two legs. I have knee pads for you to use today. You also have these special mittens. The mittens do not have fingers in them, because dogs do not have the dexterity that humans have. These will be the paws for your front feet". Of course, dogs do not wear clothes, but then neither do you- at least not here."

He handed me the dogs' paws and I put one on my left hand. It was a bit of a struggle to put the second one on my right hand. Using my teeth, I eventually managed to do so.

He continued:

"Dogs eat from dog bowls and drink from water bowls. Dogs do not climb on furniture uninvited. They lay on the floor, or on their bed or in their cage if they are put there. Dogs poop and pee in the back yard, not in the house, except on a pee pad. Do you get the idea Rose? You will do everything the way a dog does things. Dogs only do a few things- they eat, pee, poop, play sleep, sniff, and reproduce. Now, what are your questions?"

"You said I eat out of dog bowls. You would not make me eat dog food, would you?".

"Bella will eat what is in her bowl. I will not feed you anything that would make you sick. But you will have meals and snacks that are appropriate for you."

'That wasn't very definitive.' I mumbled to myself, but okay. "You mentioned a cage, are you going to put me inside one of those?"

"I do not like cages for dogs, but sometimes they are necessary, especially during Bella's training. There may be other times, like if I have company, but I am not expecting anyone today. Also, if I must drive you anywhere, it is safer to do so in a cage."

He saw my hesitation.

"You need to trust me, Rose. I would not put you in danger or do anything to harm your career. Do you trust me, Rose?"

"Yes, I trust you, but I still want a safe word." I asserted.

"Spargel?" Gebhard proposed.

'Spargal' was the safe word my friend Sara had proposed on our last visit. It is the German word for asparagus- the predominate crop around this part of Germany.

"Yes 'Spargel'". I replied.

"Very well, then do you have any further questions?"

I thought for a moment. This was after all my last chance to speak, until...well... I was not sure. I did trust Gebhard. Until now he had stretched my comfort level a few times. I always returned though. It was a little exciting to see what I could tolerate. This was going to be the weirdest thing we had done thus far. At least, I assumed no sexual activity, I assumed. Many questions, but I chose not to verbalize them.

He interrupted my thoughts. "Any questions, Rose?"

"No Gebhard."

"Okay very good. Now, no more speaking."

Gebhard hooked the leash on my collar and led me to the door. I had to first navigate two steps to get into the house. Coordinating my four 'legs' was more difficult than I had imagined, however, I made it to the kitchen quickly. The first thing I noticed is that Gebhard had already placed a bowl of water on the floor.

He led me to the bowl and encouraged me to drink. I sniffed the water. As far as I could tell it was fresh. Bending my arms 'female push-up' style, I stretched my head down to the metal bowl. Lapping up the water with my tongue was hard. Dogs seemed to do this with very fast tongue movement, but I found it difficult to get any water in my mouth that way. Slow movement wasn't much better. I got more water up my nose than in my mouth.

Gebhard got impatient with me and led me to the counter with a jerking of the leash. I yelped but got the message and followed as well as I could.

"Sit". Gebhard commanded.

I sat my butt back resting on the back of my heels with my hands (I mean front paws) curled up to my chest.

"Do you want a snack, Bella?"

I just stared at him. He stuck his hand in a jar on the counter and pulled something out of it. It looked a little like a homemade biscuit.

"Speak Bella!" He urged.

"Arf". I felt silly as I tried my best imitation.

"Speak!" He persisted.

"Arf!" A little louder this time.

He held his hand to my mouth, and I sniffed the biscuit. 'A hint of oats.' I thought as I opened my mouth and took the snack. It was semi-moist, mildly tasty, but not crunchy like a dog biscuit. I swallowed it and discovered it had a mild after taste. I might get used to the taste, but I was in no hurry.

"Good girl, Bella." He began. "Do you want another snack?"

"Arf!" I really didn't but I thought it best to encourage another serving. 'Hopefully my last for now.' I thought. The second one was not much better. My mouth was dry and full of little bits of dog biscuit. Fortunately, Gebhard offered me a second chance at the water bowl. This time I tried to lower onto my forearms. My boobs where just touching the floor and my ass was sticking up in the air. It was awkward, but I did manage to get more water this time. I took as much as I could, before Gebhard once again yanked me away and lead me to the living room.

Once there, he unhooked my leash. I wasn't sure what I was supposed to do, so I walked around a bit on all fours, sniffing the floor and furniture. I presumed this was what a dog was expected to do. Gebhard kept a pretty clean and unadorned house, so there was not much to sniff. After several minutes of this Gebhard threw what I presumed was a dog toy. It looked like a purple sock with a small ball enclosed in one end and several strips of material extending about 5 or 6 inches from the ball. It resembled a toy octopus. I guess the ball inside was about the size of a ping pong ball because I had to open my jaw wide to grasp it. I turned around to face Gebhard.

Gebhard made his way to the floor. It was not a particularly easy task for a large man in his sixties. But he sat down beside me and grabbed at the toy. I playfully shook my head back and forth, clinching the enclosed ball. He rubbed my head. I released the toy and rolled over on my back, putting my feet and hands up like a doggie and sticking my tongue out of the corner of my mouth. He reached over and rubbed my chest and belly.

I was a little disappointed when playtime was over. Gebhard walked out of the room, leaving me alone. I decided the toy was not so much fun without a human playing with me. Besides I wasn't sure I could get it out of my mouth once it was behind my teeth. At least not without someone pulling at it. I walked around on all fours, curious if there was anything new in the house. Occasionally I sat up on my 'hind legs" and peered at the items placed too high for me to see on all fours.

After several minutes of this, I decided to lay down on the oversized dog bed in the corner or the room. At least I assumed that is what it was. It resembled a child's comforter, and I was sure I had not seen it on my previous visits. I found a plastic bone on the bed. There were teeth marks on it. 'It would be gross to offer me a used toy.' I thought. I Smelled the bone but could not determine anything from that, so I left it alone. Something else smells', I thought.

I sniffed around the bed for a while until I discovered it was me that reeked. My armpits were smelly- probably my whole body. I was usually afforded a shower after chores, but today I wasn't. 'Surely Gebhard had noticed my body odor at some point.' I pondered.

Gebhard returned with the leash in hand. He bent down again and repositioned me so that I was laying on my belly with my front paws outstretched in front of my head and my head facing forward toward my extended front paws. He then tried to manipulate my bent legs (Back legs I suppose.) so that I could imitate a dog lying on its belly. To do this I had to stretch my bent legs to the side as much as possible. A dog does this easily, but human joints don't really allow for this. The result is that it felt like my ass was sticking up- which I'm sure it was.

Gebhard seemed satisfied that I had learned the correct position. He petted my back for a while and occasionally scratched behind my ears.

"Such a good doggy Bella, you like that?" he asked.

I didn't know how to respond, so I just stuck out my tongue, like I was panting. He continued to stroke the hair on my head as he brought his face directly in front of mine. I stretched forward and I licked his clean-shaven face. He did not initially move away so I felt obligated to continue licking until he did so. He then brought his face back in for more. It was not unpleasant for me: It was just the taste of clean skin.

"I have to go out for a while Bella, time for you to get in your cage." He instructed.

I tilted my head to one side, as if I was trying to figure out what he wanted me to do. He grabbed me by the collar and hooked the leash to it. I stayed in place even as he stood up. He then pulled me to a four-legged standing position and led me through the front hall to the stairway. I was familiar with the upstairs, but he was leading me downstairs. I assumed it was a basement of some kind.

I whimpered like a dog.

He ignored me and led me down the stairs. Going downstairs was difficult, and a bit scary. I felt like I might tumble forward, so I was glad when I reached the bottom safely. At the bottom of the stairs was a small room or hallway. Directly ahead I could see what looked like a very large white opaque plastic tank sticking up behind a short cement block wall. By the smell I guessed the tank was an oil tank. To the left was a door. I wondered what was behind it. This was a part of the house I had never been to. The walls in this basement hallway where all cement blocks and the floor was tile. It felt cool.

My cage was tucked on the opposite wall underneath the stairway. It was a large metal dog cage with a blanket inside. It would be large enough for me to stand on all fours and perhaps turn around. But I would have to curl up to lay down. Gebhard opened the cage door and pushed me in. He reached in to unhook my leash.

"Go to sleep Bella, I will be home later." He tried to reassure me. He then walked over to the light switch and turned it off. It was not completely dark as the daylight from the upstairs windows provided some light.

As big as the dog cage was, I could barely turn around. I was not claustrophobic, but it was not a very comforting feeling in there. The door of my cage was at the short end. After a struggle I was able to lay curled up with my head by the door and my legs curled up. I was facing the door to the cage. It wasn't locked. Across the room I stared at the door I had noticed earlier. I spotted a camera above the door, facing directly at me. I had never noticed any cameras in Gebhard's home before and this seemed like a strange place to put one. I wondered if I was somehow being recorded.

Meanwhile, Gebhard left though the back door of the house. I heard the creaking of the garage door as it apparently opened. A few more noises and then the sound of engine of his car starting. I couldn't make out the garage door closing but was sure he drove off. Part of me wanted to get out of the cage and see if that door was locked. I was curious what was behind it. However, the presence of that camera convinced me it was not a wise idea.

A sense of panic struck me. A young female soldier stationed in Germany naked and locked in a cage in the basement of an elderly local man. 'What could go wrong with that?' I dozed off to sleep.

Unexpectedly, I woke up to the sound of a doorbell. I wasn't sure how long I had been asleep. Panic. 'Go away, please!' I thought. I lay as still as I could. A second buzz. I listened for sounds in the house but heard nothing. I lay there waiting. Finally, they seemed to walk away. In the time I had spent here no one ever came to the home. Gebhard was a widower and for some reason I assumed he had few friends. Finally, it appeared to me that whoever it was at the door had walked away. It would be hard to relax again.

I felt the need to pee. I can't go back to sleep and now I must pee. 'Don't think about it Bella.' 'Damn, where the hell is Gebhard.' I was apprehensive thinking about his return, now I need him to come home. 'I have to pee!' 'I tried to convince myself I could hold it. It was painful. I couldn't hold it: I peed. I just let go and let my bladder empty. It was warm as it puddled up on the dog blanket, but it felt good to release.

Now I fell asleep.

The sound of a dog barking woke me up. It wasn't a real dog. Damn, I'm in a cage- A dog cage. It came back to me. Gebhard is home. He brought home a dog. Another dog. It sounded like a male dog. I am a dog. Wetness, my blanket is all wet. 'What is wrong with you Rose!' I fumed. No, I am not Rose. I am Bella.

I heard a door open upstairs. More barking. I returned the barks. I was barking loud, expressing my anger for putting myself in an unsafe situation.

"Quiet, bad dogs!" It was Gebhard's voice. The other 'dog' was snarling.

I kept barking: "Arf, Arf, Arf, Arf, Arf, Arf!" I didn't want another person to come down here. I had peed myself, I was caged here naked, smelly, barking like a dog. 'Damn Rose, Damn Damn!' but it all came out as barking, because I was Bella. I wasn't Rose.

"Quiet Bella, bad dog!" Gebhard shouted.

He turned on the light as he entered the hallway holding a leash. There was a young man at the other end of the leash. He was naked on all fours...the other dog. I guessed he was older than me, maybe late twenties. He had short brown hair. 'He was not a soldier' I hoped. He was very skinny, probably taller than me. He had a tail sticking out of his ass. The 'dog' proceeded right for me and snarled.

Gebhard slapped him on the ass. "Bad Dog! Sit Carl, Sit! This is Bella, now be nice."

Gebhard sniffed and looked inside my cage.

"Bella, did you wet your bed?" Gebhard chastised.

I whimpered and hid my face.

Gebhard opened my cage, grabbed me by the collar and yanked me out. I yelped. He pulled out the wet blanket and stuffed it in my face.

"Bad Dog!" He reprimanded.

I squirmed to get the urine-soaked blanket off my face, but he held it there for longer than I thought was necessary. I closed my mouth but couldn't block the smell off my own pee. The wetness of the blanket was transferred to my lips, and I tried to wipe it off with my 'paws' the best I could. He slapped me on the side of my ass several times and I yelped some more.

When Gebhard let go, I ran up the stairs, through the main hall to the living room. The other dog was following me. The leash must have slipped out of Gebhard's hand. The strange dog was sniffing my ass along the way. I continued to my dog bed and laid down facing the wall. I assumed Gebhard remained behind to clean my cage.

Carl, the other dog, was sniffing me head-to-toe along my back. Facing away from him I curled up in a ball. He climbed on the dog bed beside me and sniffed me. I felt his nose on my head running down my neck, shoulder, side boob, down to my ass. I could feel his nose between the crack of my ass. He kept sniffing. Finally, he tired of it and laid down with his back against mine. I could feel his tail against the back of my legs. He was panting.

justgeena
justgeena
54 Followers