Rose Blossoms

Story Info
She pimps her friends but he wants his friend's sister.
6.8k words
4.62
13.4k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All sex occurs between willing participants at least 18 years old.

*****

2 years ago...

Rose Sullivan took the bump and set the ball to her teammate, Jason Carpenter, who leapt high into the air, sending it past the blocker into the sand for the match point.

Rose and Jason jumped with excitement and high fived each other. Then, unexpectedly, Rose hugged Jason and he hugged her back. Then, realizing the blockers were looking on, and the awkward moment passed.

The blockers were Jason's roommate Nathan Sullivan- or Sully- and the Sullivan's 18 year old cousin Danielle.

Jason and Sully were freshman roommates at Drake University and had come back to Sully's home for the weekend. Des Moines was a daunting place for the two 19 year old freshmen that spring. Besides, who wanted to watch the Drake Relays anyway? The town was a congested mess- worse than a summer cold and allergies so they got the hell out.

Rose was a 17 year old junior in high school. Average height, average cuteness with some babyfat in her cheeks, the brown haired girl with glasses had potential, but needed to come out of her shell first. She saw little action in volleyball and basketball but did earn her varsity letters in both her junior year.

Danielle Sullivan was their 18 year old cousin who was going to graduate high school in about a month. Adopted from Korea as an infant, Dani had spent most of her childhood with Rose and Sully. Dani was headed off to a community college near Des Moines in the fall on a volleyball scholarship and for Jason and Rose to beat the other two in sand volleyball had been a BIG DEAL to Rose.

But what impressed her more was how Jason had chosen HER and not the sensual Dani to be his partner. While standing next to Dani, Rose seemed to be invisible almost every other time...

Present Day...

Jay and and Sully were still roommates, but not on campus anymore. Jay's uncle had bought a house near Drake when his oldest of 4 kids started at Drake a dozen years ago. 3 of the 4 kids had lived in the house at various times, and after the last one graduated last year Jay's uncle had offered him the house for cheaper rent than room and board on campus, and Sully moved in with him.

Jason had forgotten about the volleyball game almost 2 years to the day ago, but Rose had not. It had been the catalyst to her working out and had been All Conference in volleyball her senior year. She went to the same junior college as Dani the following year and they both played college volleyball together this season. Next year both would transfer to Grand View University, also in Des Moines.

Jason didn't know that. All he knew was Sully's kid sister Rose who was a freshman and their sophomore hot cousin Dani, and one or two of their roommates were coming down to watch the Drake Relays. Some of their friends had qualified to run, and they also wanted to see several famous runners before the Olympic Trials that year.

Jason's house was small. 2 bedrooms, a small storage room that technically wasn't supposed to be a bedroom, and a couple of blow up mattresses in the living room would be their accommodations. Jason wasn't going to give up his room. However, if Dani or one of the roommates wanted to share...

***********************

Rose was nervous. Jason had treated her kindly when most other boys hadn't given her a second look, and especially no college boys had when she had been 17. But by the time she graduated from high school she had blossomed and had been a real head turner as a college freshman. She had lost about 20 pounds and put 10 pounds of pure muscle back on. Her chest went from small A cups to large B cups or smaller C cups, depending on where she went shopping for bras.

Would Jason notice her now? Dani was still beautiful and everyone had always lusted after THAT Sullivan girl, and while one of their friends had backed out, their friend Kathy was coming to the Drake Relays with them, and Kathy was flirty, easy and DTF. Rose obviously wouldn't sleep with her brother and that left only Jason for her and all three women for Jason to choose from.

**********************

Every year the Drake Relays were held in Drake Stadium in late April. It was a weeklong social event capped off by a three day track and field meet. High schools, colleges and top amateurs and professionals from all over the world had to earn the right to participate. Usually the weather was sunny and low 70 degrees for two of the days and rainy and snowy for another. It never failed.

Today was 72 and sunny. Tomorrow was going to be 58 and rainy.

"So, uh, Sully," Jason stammered a bit, "do I get to fuck Dani or the friend?"

"Well, I ain't fucking my sister or my cousin, so you don't get to fuck the friend," he said, then added, "unless she's ugly. Then I will take Dani."

The way Sully said it made Jason wonder if he ever had fooled around with Dani, and Jason looked at him with a raised eyebrow, mimicking the question.

"Well, it ain't like we are blood relatives. She IS adopted, but no, we haven't. But if she was just some girl on campus..."

"Maybe I will want Rose," Jason said. "She was cute, had potential."

"If Rose will fuck you, I will be your Best Man first because she will be a virgin till her wedding night," Rose's big brother said.

Before they could go on, they heard a car door and Jason looked up from his chair and saw a small SUV in the driveway. "I think they are here," he said as he put his tablet down.

First out was the driver, Dani. She got out wearing black running tights and a tight white athletic shirt with her team's volleyball logo emblazoned on her ample chest. Then as if she knew they were watching, she bent her arms and arched her back, stretching her muscles and the already stretched material of her shirt, exposing the black sports bra underneath.

"Damn," both men breathed simultaneously.

"Definitely one of the 50 hottest women I have ever seen in person," Jason muttered.

"Only 50?" Sully asked.

"Considering there are several thousand on campus right now, plus another five thousand walking nearby because of the Relays, I'd say 50 is pretty damned high. Not 'Top 50 That I Know' but 'Top 50 I have ever seen', "Jason explained.

"Agreed," Sully said. "Not a blood relative," he muttered to himself, barely audible.

Jason thought blood relative or not, he'd have to think about it.

Next out was the passenger, the friend, Kathy, Kat, something. Tall, blonde, wearing only running shorts and a sports bra under the same team shirt Dani wore, but this one had half of the bottom and the sleeves missing.

"Damn!" Sully said. "She's hot!"

"Top hundred, maybe two hundred," Jason said. "Hot, but trying too hard. Too high maintenance."

He was about to comment on being happy to be paired with Dani, hopefully, when the rear door opened, revealing a bare leg hitting the ground. An arm in a sweatshirt reached up and took hold of the door and pulled herself out. Standing tall behind the door was one of the most beautiful faces Jason had ever seen.

"Whoa," he gasped as his breath caught in his throat. Literally his heart experienced a stutter for about 3 beats, causing him a brief lapse of lightheadedness. "Top 10, ever. Top 5, maybe Top 1..."

"Dickhead, that's Rose," Sully said.

"THAT'S Rose?!"

"Yep. Traded glasses for Lasik eye surgery and working out has been good to her."

"Nathan Sullivan, will you be my Best Man?" Jason said, halfway serious. "If her personality is half as good as her looks, she would be worth waiting for. She is stunningly beautiful."

The girls came up to the house and Sully opened the door, asking where their bags were. Then introductions were made. "You must be Kathy," Sully asked, shaking her hand. She came in for a hug, and whispered in his ear, "I hate air mattresses, I hope your bed is big enough for two."

Wow! No hard to get or beating around the bush there.

Then Dani hugged Sully less sexually than Kathy had and gave him a quick peck on his cheek, "Sully, good to see you. Then she moved on to Jason and hugged him more sensually than Sully got. "It's been a while. Thanks for letting us invade your home," she said.

"No problem," he said. Normally Jason would have reacted to the contact. He could feel her rock hard body and breasts smashed into her sports bra. She was still Top 50, but next to Rose, she did not cause him to react sexually nor did he give her a second thought.

Rose was last inside the door, giving a quick hug to Sully, saying "hi", then she moved on to Jason, where she paused momentarily. How would he react to her? She glanced downward, about 3 feet above the ground.

"Jason!" she hugged him tightly. "It's been a couple years! Why hasn't Sully brought you back home?"

Still holding the embrace, taking in her scent and feeling her warmth, her firmness and femininity, he said in a friendly tone, "I've been back, but YOU have been gone. It's your fault, Rose."

"I invited you to my graduation party last year."

"You did?" he asked. Honestly he wouldn't have gone anyway but that wasn't the thing to say.

"Oh, yeah, Jason, 'Rose wants you to come to her graduation party and play volleyball again'. There, Sis, I delivered the message," Sully said, a year too late.

"Volleyball, huh?" Jason said as they finally broke their embrace.

"YES! Ever since we beat these two," jerking her thumb towards Dani and Sully," I have wanted to pair up with you again." Spmething about the way she said "pair up" got Jason's heart out of rythm again.

"Honestly," she said, dryly, "that day changed my life." She tried to play up the drama by being nonchalant about it, but in all honesty, THAT day DID change Rose's life. Jason had treated her as an equal and her confidence, looks and abilities only went up from that day forward.

Jason kind of suspected there was more to that statement than she let on.

Bags were brought in, the house tour was given, and plans were discussed for the Relay schedule. Then they headed off, walking towards Drake Stadium and their date with today and tomorrow's track elite.

Kathy hung on Sully in an almost sickening display of public affection. Chances were that Sully was going to get laid. Dani and Kathy walked on either side of Jason. Dani was in the unusual position of being the third wheel. Jason tried to show attention to her, but kept turning back to Rose. Not only was she beautiful, she was smart and funny and...

Desirable. Rose was the most desirable woman he had ever met. If it had been Rose and Jason alone in the entire world, Jason would never be alone or bored. He figured they could work on repopulating the world.

Dani wasn't too upset about Jason's attention being on Rose. As roommates in their 6 person dorm apartment at college, she knew Rose was infatuated with Jason, ever since that damned volleyball game 2 years ago that apparently Rose and Jason won. She remembered playing volleyball, but couldn't recall the details like Rose could. And even though Dani liked the attention most men and even a few women gave her, since her bout with pneumonia a few weeks ago, she still wasn't feeling like getting her box banged for the entire weekend. Once or twice maybe she could handle, but not all weekend like Kathy was looking for. It had been months since Dani had dumped her boyfriend, then she got sick, got better, then contracted pneumonia right after spring break. Jason would be a suitable sex partner, but when she felt better, she could have her pick of any guy. Let Rose have her fun. Dani wasn't looking to get married yet.

Rose shook with excitement. Her sweatshirt did nothing to keep her from shivering. Her bare legs beneath her skirt had goosebumps. She wanted to giggle to release anxiety and stress, but didn't want to appear immature. Drake Stadium was a couple of blocks away and now in view had given her the opportunity she had been waiting for.

Grabbing Jason's hand and pulling him ahead, she said, "I see it! Let's go!"

Rose actually was about as excited to watch hours and hours of running as Jason was- but this provided them with an excuse. Rose bought Jason's ticket, hopefully obligating him to spend more time with her.

"You didn't need to do that," he said.

"You didn't need to invite us and let us stay in your home.

He didn't invite them. They invited themselves through Sully. But Jason was happy they were here. Happy Rose was here.

"It's no problem," he said with sincerity.

Despite there being no wind and the sun beating down on them, Rose said she was cold so Jason gave her his jacket he carried woth him. He wrapped it around her shoulders and wrapped his arm around her just a little longer than necessary.

After about 3 hours they saw Rose's high school and college friends run. Kathy looked like she wanted to fuck Sully right there, and Dani looked like she was about to pass out. Her color was gone and she looked tired.

"Let's go home," Rose said. "I think Dani has had a long day."

The 5 of them walked home, and Kathy was hanging on Sully, loudly whispering some of the things she wanted him to do to her and made a few promises of her own.

"Ugh, she's gonna break him," Rose said.

Dani walked in between Rose and Jason, apologizing as they walked the 4 blocks or so. She rested her head on Jason's shoulder at the stoplight. If he wanted to fuck her, she'd be powerless to say no. Not because of his charm, but because she was beaten down with fatigue.

When they got home, Jason put Dani in his bed to rest while the others thought about supper. Rose volunteered to cook, and Jason helped her while the other two made out on the couch, eventually announcing they were headed to Sully's room. It took about 5 minutes before they heard the headboard banging and Kathy squealing, "Eeh, eeh, yes! Give it to me! Cum on my face, Baby!"

There was an awkward silence in the kitchen as both privately hoped that would be them later.

Then they heard the door open, but it was Dani coming out, looking refreshed. "I'm sorry, guys. I hope I do better tomorrow."

"Get a good nap?," Jason asked.

"I was, until the fuck bunnies woke me up."

"Well, Dani," Rose said, "they didn't have much in the way of food, but we have Asian for supper. Our feast is ramen, spicy beef and egg drop soup. I would have made homemade chicken noodle, but all they had was ramen, beef, some ramen spices, and eggs," Rose said with a chuckle.

"Sounds good," Dani said.

The three ate and told stories and had a good time. No third wheel, and eventually Kathy and Sully sheepishly came down the hall and ate. Dani asked to shower in Jason's master bath shower and then said she would take the air matress or couch this time.

As she showered Jason tried to blow up the air mattress but (luckily) it had a leak in it. There was a moment of uneasiness as they felt obliged to discuss the new need for sleeping arrangements. Kathy said, "Well, I call Sully's bed."

It had been no secret Kathy would shack up with someone. Jason had hoped Dani would sleep with him in his double bed, until he saw Rose and spent time with Rose. Remembering what Sully said earlier about being a virgin on her wedding night, he didn't want to sleep with Dani just to score in the short term, and he hoped maybe there could be a long term with Rose? She was transferring to a college a few miles away next year. And she was perfect! He was beyond her looks by now, which as beautiful as she was really said something. She was the number 1 most desirable woman he had ever seen, met or touched. If she rejected him, he would die alone. Not alone, he decided. He would have about 10 dogs to keep him company. No cats, though. But he could never choose another woman because the 21 year old man didn't think he could ever find a comparable match.

Jason spoke up, "I can take the couch if you two want my bedroom. I don't mind."

"Nuh uh," Dani said. "Rose doesn't want to sleep with ME and have me keep her up all night. I will take the couch or the floor."

They both turned to look at Rose. "If it's okay, Jason, can I sleep in your bed? It's big enough for two, and I like having a bathroom nearby because I usually get up and get a drink of water at night."

Bullshit. They all knew it. But they had to dance the dance. Well, they could be forward like Sully and Kathy, but they chose to dance.

Jason's heart skipped again. Maybe he should get that checked out so he could live another 75 years together with Rose. "That's fine. Rose, would you like me to put your bag in there?"

"I already did," Dani said.

The wheels were set in motion. Lives would be changed from that moment on, even more than from some volleyball game two years ago.

************************

Dani showered and came out looking and feeling much better. She had workout clothes on that were too short by her parents' standard, but even Sully, Kathy and Jason privately approved of them as pajamas. Rose went down the hall to Jason's bedroom and gathered her things so she could shower. She got a t-shirt that was a size too small and looked at the bra and decided not to wear it to bed. She got a cute pair of cheekini panties that were a size too big, thus loosly fitting, and like the bra, decided against shorts or boxers. Hope sprang eternal from her heart.

She grabbed her shampoo, perfume and razor. Her landing strip may need some last minute attention as well as her legs and armpits. She wanted to be perfect, just in case...

Rose had slept with one guy exactly one time after her Senior Prom. They had shared a birthday two weeks before and had made a pact, and 2 weeks later they ditched out of Post Prom and went to an older friend's trailer and had sex. It was quick, messy, painful and humiliating. Neither one knew what they were doing, and when it was over, she couldn't find her panties until Monday, when she saw them hanging from his rearview mirror in the school parking lot. She swore "never again".

As Jason was checking that Dani was settled in, she quietly said to him, "You probably hoped WE would end up together. I kind of wanted it to happen, but I don't feel sexy right now."

"Dani, you are definitely sexy," he said, hoping to not get himself into something he didn't want to have to fight his way out of.

"Well, thanks. But Rose is a satisfactory consolation prize for you, I hope," she joked. She saw the looks between the two and was happy for her cousin.

"Honestly Dani, I think...I, uh," Jason just let his thought trail off. Dani knew what he was thinking, and never one to burn a bridge he just didn't say any more.

"Ever since we decided to come here for the Relays, you are all she has talked about. I hope you don't look at her as just a piece of ass. She's not Kathy. I don't know if she will fuck you or not, but she definitely likes you."

"Me, too," Jason said. Whatever that meant. "Me too" could mean anything, everything, or nothing.

When Jason knocked and entered his own bedroom he could hear the shower running. He saw a pair of panties on the floor and resisted the urge to pick them up, to sniff them, to keep them. That was weird. Creepy. Here Rose had agreed to sleep in his room, in his bed and he didn't want to mess that up.

Rose came out about 10 minutes later, showered, fresh, and glowing. Jason noticed her perfect ass in her panties and her nice chest. Jason thought to himself, "My god, if I can only look but not touch..."

Jason took a cold shower, then turned up the heat slowly. He took care grooming himself, unaware that Rose had done the same thing. Finishing off the rest of the hot water he allowed the blood to flow, making his flaccid cock bigger. Cold water would have caused too much shrinkage.

Jason shut the lights off and climbed into his side of the bed. A double bed is not much bigger than a single or twin, and smaller than a queen bed. There was no way to avoid contact. They talked, giggled, and eventually got closer to the middle of the bed. Some time a few hours later Dani woke to a hand on her breast and a hard stick poking her ass. Half awake, half asleep, she wiggled back against it, eliciting a moan from Jason.

12