Rose Gold

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Of course. Should we clean ourselves up?"

Rena thought for a few seconds before shaking her head. "Nah, I'm good."

"But what about the--"

"Ice cream, remember?" She pushed me aside and laughed. I couldn't help but laugh along. She was such a bad liar. She grabbed her bikini bottoms and hopped off the bed, the landing a bit wobbly at first. "We should probably get going."

I stood up and grabbed my swim trunks. I nodded as I put them on, and I watched as she slipped hers on without much of a fuss.

On the way out, she grabbed all of her stuff and put on her bikini top, and we were on our way.

-----------------------------

A few days had passed since that treasure hunting expedition. Despite it being Saturday, I didn't have any plans, and I was just planning on using the time to recover from the long week that I had of boring work-from-home gigs.

Then my phone lit up with a notification from Snapchat.

It was from Rena, a picture. I opened it and saw a picture of her in a black bra in a fishnet body stocking, with a sheer crop top over her chest and wearing a pair of tight black shorts to cover her ass.

Going clubbing tonight @ Randy's Futurezone!

I looked towards my closet and immediately grabbed the first things that I could find that would suit the Futurezone's aesthetic. Guess I was going clubbing tonight.