Rose Pt. 07

Story Info
Moving day blues with a sprig of fun.
4.4k words
4.76
15.6k
40

Part 8 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/08/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oomph!"

A sudden weight drove the wind out of me. My first thought was that I was being attacked. But snapping my eyes open, I was face to face with Tina. Her face was screwed up in pain and she looked torn with indecision.

"I'm sorry!" she cried.

A familiar pang ran through me, just as I felt a pair of hands grab my growing erection. Like with Rose, I didn't have a chance to respond. But the sudden sensation as my cock was forced into her tight, but wet, hole. I grinned as Tina arched her back and moped in ecstasy as she immediately orgasmed. Just like Rose, four steams of milk shit from her nipples and she frowned in despair as she 'wasted it.'

Surging upright I grasped the small woman around the shoulders and pushed her back. Landing on top of her, I took her nipples in my mouth and drank her milk. It was similar in taste to Rose's, but with a hint of honey rather than vanilla.

"Keep thrusting, master," Rose whispered into my ear.

I doubled down on my efforts, slapping my pelvis into Tina's with enough force to start pushing her down the bed. So it was lucky when Rose took hold of Tina and latched onto her opposite breast. I listened to the satisfied moan of delight from Rose, just before it was drowned out by Tina's squeal. Feeling Tina's muscles clench down on my erection, I quickly slipped out of her. I wasn't about to finish now and risk leaving both cows unsatisfied. But seeing Tina's pout, I couldn't resist crawling down between her legs. I spent a few minutes lapping methodically through her lower lips only occasionally focusing on her clitoris.

After pushing Tina into yet another orgasm I sat up and left her to Rose. Heading to the bathroom I remembered to knock this time. As expected, I got no reply, so I pushed the door open. Confirming the room was empty, I grabbed the pails and headed back to my room.

Pushing through the door, I groaned seeing Tina still laying where she was. Rose, however, was busy making slurping noises between her legs while her tail flicked from side to side. I left them for a minute... Maybe a few minutes, before approaching and slapping Rose on the ass, eliciting a soft moo.

"Grab her and don't stop."

Rose slowly wrapped her arms around Tina's waist and lifted her face for a moment. "Yes, master."

I set the buckets on the floor beside the bed and reached for Rose's hips. I roughly took hold and dragged her backwards until she was half off the bed. Like the good cow she was, she kept Tina in her arms and dragged her along. Now Rose was standing, with her breasts hanging free. Her shoulders were still on the bed and she resumed lapping at Tina's clit. I nudged the pails into position, below her nipples and lined myself up behind her.

In practised motion, I slowly slid myself balls deep in a single motion. I tried desperately not to come as Rose mooed into Tina's crotch. But after a moment, I reached forward and took Rose's nipples in hand. I spent the next few minutes thrusting into Rose while milking her. I was gritting my teeth by the time Rose finally went dry and it was almost painful pulling myself free from her depths.

Only now did Rose lift away from Tina's swollen slit. The tired smile she gave me, made my erection throb uncomfortably.

"Swap with Tina," I said, leaning forward and giving her a small, but loving kiss.

Rose stumbled to her hooves, narrowly avoiding knocking over a pail. Tina just rolled over and slid backwards until she was in the position Rose was. I'd originally planned to wait for Rose to get into position, but I was hurting by now. Sliding into Tina I reached around and grasped her nipples. Ignoring her moos that turned into squeaks I started milking the small brunette.

Rose finally managed to regain enough composure to rejoin the party and climbed up onto the bed. I watched in silent amusement as Rose grabbed Tina by the hair and yanked upwards. I was about to ask Rose to stop, when Tina moaned out, "yes."

I paused for a brief moment of confusion before Rose pinned the smaller woman's mouth into her mound. Tina must have gotten straight to work as Rose mooed and flopped onto her back. Realising everything was okay, I started hammering into Tina with all the aggression I thought she could handle.

I watched as Rose shuddered and writhed through another orgasm, just as I realised Tina's nipples were barely dripping.

Tina lifted her head away from Rose and twisted around to look at me. "Please master. Harder."

Gripping her hips, I started slamming into the small brunette as hard as I could. Between thrusts, I ground my crotch into hers revelling in the feeling of her insides randomly clenching as her orgasm built. I felt my cock start tapping on the opening of her cervix right as she loudly mooed. That was the queue for her muscles to clench tightly over my cock and I fired my seed deep into her.

I fell forward, wrapping my arms around her as our orgasm subsided. When Tina's breathing finally calmed, I leaned back and slipped my length from her. The hooded stare she gave me, told me she would have preferred if I hadn't. But ignoring the small twitch from my spent member, I stood and helped Tina upright. Scooping her into my arms, I placed her back on the bed, beside Rose. Climbing on beside her, I settled down for a quick nap. Which was immediately interrupted.

"Mmmm-master master! Sensitive!" Tina squealed, before mooing into yet another orgasm.

Looking down, there was Rose, lapping my seed straight out of Tina's slit. I wasn't sure how it happened, but I was hard again just watching. By the time Rose finished with Tina, she was a twitching wreck. Laying there in a blissed-out puddle. When I felt Rose's lips close around the head of my cock. Snapping to attention, I barely lasted two minutes before unloading into her mouth. Rose just mooed softly as she sucked me clean and swallowed.

I still had no idea where she learned that...

After a brief rest, snuggled between two beautiful cows, it was finally time to get up. I sent the ladies to the bathroom to start the shower. In the meantime, I took the pails and transferred the contents into the bottles. It was becoming a bit of a problem, to be honest. The entire top shelf and part of the second were all stacked bottles of milk. I was going to have to find something to do with them. Considering the expressions from Rose and Tina when it was 'wasted' I seriously doubted they would appreciate me pouring it away. But that would be tomorrow's problem. Today's was moving.

Heading back to the bathroom, I paused outside, as I could hear them talking.

"I just worry I'm going to get in trouble," Tina's voice said softly.

"No no. He's nothing like they said our master would be. He actually got mad at me for not sleeping on the bed with him," Rose giggled.

Tina sighed softly before saying, "I just don't want to be a disappointment."

I pushed open the door, taking in the sight of both my cows cuddling in the shower. "You won't be. All I want from you is your happiness. You're safe with me and I'm going to take care of you. Both of you."

Rose just beamed, but Tina looked like she was trying not to cry. Walking up to them both, I stepped, fully clothed into the shower and took the small woman in my arms. "Please don't cry. I only want you to be happy."

Unfortunately, this had the opposite effect. I suddenly had a sobbing woman clutching me tightly... Seriously, whatever genetic experimentation went on with these women, they had some serious muscle. If they didn't have gentle dispositions, they'd never have been able to be controlled.

When we were all clean and dry, I remembered to walk out wrapped in a towel. But Claire and Heidi weren't up yet, which was a little confusing. Heading back to the room, we all dressed. As expected, Rose went for bright colours, Tina went for figure-hugging pants and long sleeves. As usual, I gawked and stared at these two gorgeous creatures until even Rose blushed shyly.

This morning was bacon and eggs. I was halfway through when Claire and Heidi finally joined us. But rather then their chipper expressions from yesterday, both looked troubled. Heidi immediately went and sat with the cows and Claire wordlessly started making coffee. I'm pretty sure I know what the problem was...

"Claire?" I whispered, catching her attention.

"Sorry, it's been a... Rough morning..." Claire sighed.

"Problems milking?" I offered. Claire's gaze immediately snapped up to mine. "Try, um... Try internal stimulation... That's what works with Tina and Rose."

Claire just dropped the spoon she was stirring a cup with and stormed over to Heidi. Grabbing the blonde cow by the hand, she started dragging her towards the bedroom. I just called out, "bathroom." Claire's red, embarrassed face passed, followed by a confused looking Heidi. I didn't look up as the bathroom door closed a little harder than necessary, but the sudden loud "MOOO!" Followed by "Mistress, I'm wasting it!" Told me everything I needed to know. The chuckles I heard from Rose and Tina had me grinning.

All up, the ladies and I had finished our breakfast and were lounging in front of the television when Claire and Heidi returned. I didn't speak, but by Heidi's wobbly gait and Claire's embarrassed but relieved smile, I knew things were okay. Especially when Claire whispered, "thanks," as she sat down to eat. I waited until Claire and Heidi had finished their meals before speaking again.

"Okay, ladies. I've found somewhere to go. Somewhere we can be safe for a while. Claire, Heidi, you are more than welcome to come with us and I plan to leave today." I waited, seeing Claire's hopeful nod before continuing. "Just pack all the new clothing I've bought you. You'll also need whatever toiletries we've got and food. Everything else is expendable. If we find out we need it later, we'll buy it. But I don't want any reason to come back here."

With my speech said, it was time to start my own packing. As well as the aforementioned items, I was also bringing my laptop, Jim's laptop and my M4 out of my gun cabinet. Judging by the laptop and the no-fly-zone, I figured this group would find me eventually. If that was the case, it would be better to be in an area I could defend appropriately. My inner-city apartment was not that place.

A little over an hour later, I found myself carrying the last bags through the car park. I may have misjudged the amount of clothing I had purchased recently. The boot was stacked neatly with boxes of food and a few other items. Then there were large bin bags stuffed to bursting with clothing. These were strewn throughout the vehicle. With the boot completely filled, each of the ladies was carrying a bag on their laps. I just shook my head and started driving.

Half an hour later, I found myself circling the property. I was hoping it would have its own entrance, but it looked like the only way in, was from a road that ran behind the helicopter hangar. But, at this stage, it couldn't be helped. Pulling under the 'Jones flying tours' sign, I figured it would be best to introduce everyone. Pulling into a parking space, there was a couple of vehicles here, so I figured Jones was out on a tour. I waited long enough for the ladies to extract themselves from the car, before heading towards the office. I'd barely made it onto the front step when the door opened and Lori herself stepped out.

"I thought that was you," she grinned.

"Yep, was hoping there was another entrance, but all I could see was the road behind the hangar."

Lori nodded, "there's a cleared section on the far side from here. You'd have to knock a section of fence down, but it would let you in without being seen."

Yeah... Lori and Jones always came through for me.

"So, introduce me to these lovely ladies," Lori smiled.

"Okay, so you've met Rose, so this is Tina, "I gestured to the brunette who smiled shyly.

"Oh, there's no need to be shy," Lori chuckled. "Come here!"

I barely saw Tina's eyes flash to mine before Lori took her in a firm hug. When Lori finally released her, Claire stepped forward.

"I'm Claire, and this is Heidi," she said, nodding at the blonde cow.

Lori smiled, taking in the pair of them. "You must be the doctor then. Kye told me everything. So now, if there's anything you need or want, let me know. I figure you'll be in hiding for a while, so I'll bring you anything you need for the time being."

I just smiled, "thanks, Lori."

"You're welcome. Now, head over to the cabin. I'll bring Jones round tonight with dinner."

We didn't get to respond as Lori turned on her heel and headed back inside. So with a shrug, I lead the ladies back to the car. The road to the cabin was just dirt. It wasn't even smooth, filled with rocks and ruts. I wasn't sure a normal vehicle would have made it down, but my 4wd didn't have a problem. It did, however, take about five minutes to drive the length of the driveway. I decided if anything, I would make that road worse. I didn't want anyone getting in too easily in an emergency, and my 4wd could handle a lot more.

When the trees finally parted, the 'cabin' came into view. From the satellite image, I had assumed this was a decent sized property, single-story and comfortable. Lori had also mentioned that it was their 'holiday home' that Jones hadn't finished getting ready. The reality was this cabin was two stories tall, well constructed and seemed to have both solar power and water tanks. I couldn't contain my grin as I pulled the handbrake and got out. Leaving the ladies to shuffle through the bags, I headed for the front door. From the looks of things, it was a heavy solid piece. Which perfectly suited the logs that made the walls. Unlike the farmhouse I'd assaulted, I doubted we'd have issues with bullet's penetrating the walls here.

Flipping up the doormat, sure enough, was a set of keys. I stood and unlocked the door, feeling the lock move smoothly. Pushing the door open, I smiled. Lori had obviously come around and done some cleaning. There wasn't even dust and the air conditioning was running already. Darting back to the car, I gave the ladies a hand carrying everything inside. Leaving all the clothing and such in what was a large and spacious lounge, I shooed off the cows to explore. While they were occupied, I carried the boxes of food into the kitchen and started unpacking. I listened to their excited babble as the cows went up and down the stairs several times. Having multiple staircases was something to be mindful of.

By the time I was finished, all four of them had come back to the kitchen. Claire was in the process of showing Heidi to make tea. Rose and Tina were talking in hushed whispers and I was double checking all the equipment in the kitchen. It, thankfully, was fully stocked with all the pots, pans and utensils I would ever need. Satisfied, I gave Rose and Tina a kiss each and headed around for my own look. The first floor was spacious. The front door leads into the lounge. On the far side was the kitchen, with an equally sturdy back door. On the left, was a double garage, currently empty, but I could move my car in later. On the right, was a study, a bathroom and a day room with a spa sunk into the middle. With a grin, I figured it would be getting a lot of use at some point.

There was a staircase on either side of the house. One set leads to the door to the garage, the other lead to the study. So I used the closest one and went upstairs. This was far more contained. This place was certainly built to last. The walls everywhere were full logs, which had the added benefit of insulation. Upstairs was three bedrooms, all with en-suites and walk-in robes. But there was also a covered balcony that hung over the back of the house, where it couldn't be seen from the driveway. With satisfaction, I made my way downstairs.

"Well ladies, have we picked rooms?" I asked.

Claire shook her head. "All the rooms are the same. I figured we'd take the ones on each end and leave the middle spare."

I couldn't see any problems. That would leave us all equal distances to stairs and therefore exits. "Sure, I'll take the room on the garage side."

"Deal," Claire smiled.

With everyone's help, we soon had all our belongings upstairs and unpacked. That's when I realised our first issue. Picking up my phone I dialled for Lori.

"Jones flying tours, you're speaking with Lori," she said with a smile.

"I really need to get your personal number," I grinned.

Lori laughed back, "yeah, you don't deserve my customer service. Anyway, what did you forget?"

I laughed, "It's not... Well... Not quite. I need a pair of milking pails. We've been keeping them in the bathroom, but now we have en suites. The shopping centre on Main Street has them in the decorations section."

"Hmm," Lori started. "I might actually have a set here in the shed. If I can find them, I'll bring them round tonight."

"Thanks, Lori," I said.

"No problem gotta go!"

I set the phone down and turned back around. Rose and Tina were excitedly bouncing on the king-sized bed. I'd just checked my phone, so I knew it was a little too early for milking. But that didn't mean we couldn't just enjoy ourselves. Sneaking up on the pair, they were oblivious to my approach, right up until my arm swept both their legs out from under them. With a squeal each, I crawled up onto the bed between them. That was all the invitation Rose needed to press her lips to my own. Like before, Tina seemed shy and reluctant to join us. Reaching out my hand, I found her shoulder. But that wasn't my target. Slipping my hand lower, I was able to take a handful of Tina's left breast. Digging my fingers into her firm flesh, I heard a small moo. I was beginning to understand Tina a little more. Shy on the outside, but she liked the rough treatment and being controlled. So without easing my grip, I firmly pulled her down into my embrace.

As Rose pulled away, I pressed my lips to Tina's and kissed her passionately. "Tina," I said softly. She pulled away, letting me see those big eyes, a split second before she shyly looked away. "Tina, look at me."

"M-master?" She said softly, meeting my eyes.

"I want you to trust me. I'm never going to hurt you. Not like you expect me too... I love you."

In a flash, I was tackled by the small brunette. She clutched at me desperately, like I was about to disappear. "I-I-I love you too, master... My master..."

We were joined by Rose a minute later, who smiled and cuddled up to us both. Unfortunately, as heartwarming as this all was, it was also a bit of a mood killer. So with a grunt, I shuffled Tina round to lay on the bed, and I sat up.

"Alright ladies, I've got a bit of work to do," I said, giving them a quick wave and heading downstairs.

First things first, should scope out the land. Heading out the back door, I started circling the property. Sure enough, finding the cleared section for the alternate driveway was easy. Following that, I found where it let out. With all the natural scrub surrounding it, there was no chance to spot it from the road beyond the trees. Also, from what I could see of the fence, it was just a low set wooden fence. I decided at that moment, I wouldn't bother using this as a driveway. In an emergency, I could plow through with my 4wd and leave without an obvious route to follow. Stepping off the road, I explored the forested section of the land. It was several hundred metres deep and completely obscured the cabin. There was no way to see through and I didn't have to worry about leaving lights off to hide.

I was also pleasantly surprised to find lots of ruts and holes. Anyone attempting to sneak onto the property would have to take it slow and easy to avoid twisting their ankles or falling over. I figured I'd have to get out and set a few tripwires as well... Just in case... Heading back to the cabin, I could see Claire and Heidi leaning on the balcony. I gave them a quick wave as I headed back inside. It was good timing too, as I heard the familiar sound of Jones's helicopter pass by.

12