RoseAnn Discovers Dominance Pt. 17

Story Info
RoseAnn deals with Craig's jealousy.
1.3k words
4.7
2.9k
2
0

Part 17 of the 35 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/27/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Boy, oh, boy, you really fucked the dog, didn't you?"

"Mike was laying in wait for me. I didn't go looking for him."

Candy turned the car up the road to Morris, and turned her headlights on. Only the right one was working. "Even so, you were hugging and kissing him and Craig saw it. What are you going to do about it?"

"I haven't a clue. I'm afraid I've messed up everything." Since the daylight was nearly gone, Candy wasn't likely to see the tears running down my face. But then I let loose with a loud sob. She stayed quiet for a few minutes while I cried.

"You can stay at the apartment for the night, if you want to let things cool down. Maybe think of what to do next."

Perhaps I should have stayed in Bitumen. I could even have gone to Mike's. It wouldn't take long to bump Cheryl from his bed. Maybe I'd only have to suck him off every other night, too. Most important, Cheryl and I could protect one another from his drunken rages. No question about it, he'd turned me on, a lot. There was no getting past that. Even now, miles away from those blue eyes, I was prepared to do almost anything for him, even share him with Cheryl Norman.

But Craig? That would be completely unfair to him, but what could I do? I should go to him and beg for forgiveness. That might be my best bet. Maybe his pride would make him push me away, but eventually he'd remember that I could give him something he needed, something he'd admitted he couldn't get anywhere else.

While I pondered solutions, I thought about Queen Samara. She may have been only a character in a porn novel, and a pretty crappy one at that, but she was the embodiment of his fantasies. What would the Queen do? She had sex with different men all the time, and they loved her in spite of it, or perhaps because of it.

By the time we reached I-55, I knew what to do. I reached back for my overnight bag and found the heels I'd brought along, but not worn. I pulled off my sneakers and socks, and stuffed them in the bag, and pulled the heels onto my feet.

"Heels?" said Candy. "Penny for your thoughts."

"Naw, these thoughts are worth a lot more than a penny."

"It sounds like you have a plan."

* * *

I stood in the hall outside Craig's apartment for several minutes, building up my courage. Finally, when I thought I was ready, I took a deep breath and turned my key in the lock.

Thump!

He had the chain lock on. I let my breath go. So much for the dramatic entrance. I put my mouth to the opening.

"Craig! Open up!"

There was no reply, but the lights were on, and I knew he was sitting there, listening, probably with a scowl on his face.

I reminded myself that I was still Queen Samara. I lowered my voice to a growl. "Craig, open this door now."

After a half minute, he appeared on the other side. "I thought you'd be staying with Mike tonight."

"We'll talk when you take this chain off."

I felt his hesitation. If he refused now, I'd have to go to Candy's apartment for the night and let him stew. But I realized I still didn't know him well enough to judge whether this would push our growing relationship over a cliff.

To my relief, he pushed the door closed, enough to take off the chain. He opened it, looking up at me. The heels made me nearly a full head taller than him. There was no anger in his eyes, only a trace of fear.

"You left without me, and without thanking my family." I snapped, working hard to keep the scowl on my face. "Here I was, showing you off to may family, and now they think you're just a rude snob."

He stared at me. I was sure he'd already prepared an angry or jealous speech, but I'd pre-empted him.

"We're going to have a talk, you and I, but first, you owe me something." I walked past him into the living room, and sat in the easy chair.

He shook his head in bewilderment. Finally, he shut the door.

I spread my legs, hooking my knees on the chair arms. "Take my shorts and panties off and lick me. Right now, if you expect to be forgiven. I'm hot and horny and you have a lot to make up for."

His face softened. "I... I..."

"Talk later. Right now, take care of me." This was the crucial moment. I either controlled him, or I didn't. My belly trembled, but I kept my eyes hard and the command in my voice.

"First, I want you to strip for me." He hurried pulled his clothes off, and I made a point of looking his fine body up and down. "From now on, I want you naked all the time when we're alone in the apartment. In fact, you should be naked even when I'm not here. Do you get that?"

He looked down again, and muttered something.

"I didn't hear you."

"I said yes, RoseAnn, I'll do anything you want. I'll be naked for you."

I fought to keep from smiling. "Very well. You know what's expected. Now get down to it, right now."

Of course he knew what I expected. His cock, short as it was, stuck out as rigid as steel.

Slowly, he moved toward me and sank to his knees in front of my chair. I brought my knees together as he fumbled for the zipper on the side of my shorts. He gazed at my crotch as if hypnotized. Slowly, he hooked his fingers in my shorts and panties and tugged until they slid down my legs and over my heels.

Once more, I spread my thighs and rested them on the chair arms, while he stared stupefied at my luxurious bush.

"I choose you," I said, and paused dramatically. "I could have many men if I wanted, but I've chosen you to satisfy me. There will be no one else. Not Mike. Not anyone. Tell me you understand what a privilege this is." My breathing quickened. Giving him orders was exciting.

He tried to speak, coughed, and tried again. "It is a privilege. It's one I've waited for all my life. I'm so sorry." His voice was heavy with contrition.

"As long as you understand that, this will be yours and only yours. Now don't keep me waiting."

I almost giggled as he let out a long sigh, and his head sank between my thighs. His tongue touched me and I jumped a little, startled by the sudden electric sensation. He worked his mouth until it was wide open against my vulva and his tongue was roaming around my vaginal lips. He was so good with that tongue, so enthusiastic. My hips bucked convulsively and one of my heels dropped to the floor.

"Oh! That's good. That's perfect. You're so good at this. And you're all mine," I whispered.

He moaned into my pussy and his tongue stroked more slowly, so I could better feel its roughness. My aggressive blitz had excited me more than I expected; already, the muscles in my back and legs tensed for the oncoming orgasm. It was going to come on quickly, but that wouldn't be a problem; I was good for at least another two before I'd be done.

Afterward, we cuddled in bed. Tucked into Craig's shoulder, I knew that the wound I'd inflicted on him had been healed.

"You're mine," I whispered, and drifted off to sleep, enjoying the feel of his swollen, frustrated cock pressed against my thigh.