Rosemary the Slave Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She felt Brent move next to her face. "You are going to wish they had started milking you," his hard voice sounding harsh. "If Martin likes you and adds you to his collection, you are going to suffer such daily torments you cannot imagine. He lets me watch after them most days." He gave a quick laugh in her ear. "He normally picks just one to play with on his own and there are so many to care for."

Rosemary had wondered why it was mostly Tony who came for her in the mornings and evenings. Now she knew. Brent was usually overseeing Martin's collection, whatever that meant. She was afraid to find out. He hauled her down an unfamiliar hallway, a long rug on the floor running down the center. She could see the occasional table leg and door frame but she still had no idea where she really was.

"Personally, I hope you fail. I have too many to take care of as it is without adding you to my chores. I will eagerly admit you have talent sucking cock, but Martin won't be using your mouth today." Brent then reached down and forced a cloth to her crotch, pressing on her pussy and drying up the moisture that Martin caused. "He thinks you don't like sex, so if you go to him all sloppy and wet, then I look like a liar. Better that your first time is rough and dry. I really hope he makes you cry out so I can punish you."

He then shoved the cloth between her throat and the bag, blocking off many of the holes and forcing her to smell herself, the damp cloth pressed against her nose and mouth. Tears began to flow from her eyes, her emotions getting out of control. She was about to be raped by her new master and Brent was doing everything he could to make it as miserable as possible.

He pushed her forward and she stumbled onto a soft surface. Perfumes and slick fabrics enveloped her senses for a moment, almost overriding the scent of her arousal and the leather sack. She could feel her hands being grabbed and she was pulled further onto what she was sure was Martin's bed. A sharp sounding click later and her hands were stuck in place. She pulled and struggled but it was no use, she had been connected to something on the bed frame.

She felt hands grab at her ankles and a body pressed up against her legs. The hairy legs were a strange sensation to her, causing her skin to crawl with the tickle of the contact. Warm hard flesh pressed against her pussy as Martin pressed his cock against her. Rosemary tried to close her legs, terrified of the pain she knew was coming. His dick missed its target and slid along her clit and up along her belly. The bed shifted a bit and an arm pressed down next to her side. His cock moved along her pussy again and began to press into her vagina.

She instinctively tried to close her legs, anything to stop what she knew was coming. "Spread her," Martin said. A pair of calloused hands grabbed one of her ankles and pulled. A softer pair of hands with hard, long fingernails grabbed her other ankle. Rosemary almost made a noise, the shock that there was an additional person in the room nearly forcing a squeal out of her. She knew it must be Brent who had pulled on her, but she had no idea who the other person was. It certainly was not Tony, not with soft hands and long fingernails.

Marin kept trying to penetrate her but his cock was too dry to enter. He shifted off of her, saying "Lick her, Cumdump." The softer hands left her ankle and she suddenly felt a mouth on her pussy. Spit and a tongue worked on her cunt for a few moments before Martin returned, trying to mount her again. His rock hard cock slid along her quim, finding her entrance. He pressed forward into her hymen and she could feel it tear.

She was steeling herself for tremendous pain, her insides ripping and bleeding out. Instead, the feeling of fullness overwhelmed her senses as his cock pressed up inside her. His dick made contact inside her vagina, stroking her G-spot for a brief moment. She felt so good that, for a moment, she forgot all her training and let slip a satisfied grunt. Martin instantly stilled atop her.

"Did you just laugh?" his voice was hard and cold. She could almost see his anger through the leather hood sack. He placed a fist into her belly and pressed his entire weight into her. Her breath was forced out as she rapidly shook her head, desperate to tell him No any way she could.

"I heard her laugh, sir," said Brent.

Rosemary was shocked at his words. 'That was no laugh and he knows it!' she thought. The pain in her stomach was rising into her mind, blocking out almost all thought. Martin's cock was still buried inside her cunt, its slight movements stimulating her in ways she was not expecting. There had to be something wrong with her. She was enjoying the sensations. 'Maybe I am a pervert?'

He plunged into her pussy a few more thrusts and withdrew, pressing with his fists hard into her belly as he moved off. "Cumdump, finish me. She doesn't deserve my cum." Slurping and gagging noises began immediately. "Brent", he said casually, "after you tend to my collection, take her over to that bar I like. Oliver knows what can be done with her. Tell him she replaces that girl I broke last month. Oh, and use canes today. I like how they scream with the canes lately."

'He broke a girl? How?' Rosemary could not believe what she was hearing. He was so casual and matter-of-fact about what he just said. She had been caned once, for breaking curfew at the orphanage. It took her days to sit again and the marks lasted for weeks. 'Lately? That means canes are regularly used!' she thought.

"Very good, sir," Brent's reply sounded smug. He had wanted Martin to treat her badly and he had gotten what he wanted, certainly. She was left on the bed, unable to pull herself free. She kept her legs closed, wondering how badly she was bleeding. She was so absorbed in trying to process what had just happened to her that it was quite a shock when she heard women's voices all crying out different words. "Tits!", one screamed. "Ass!", cried out another. "Cunt! Feet! Thighs!", all cried out in different voices. 'They sound like dogs barking!', thought Rosemary. She squirmed on the bedding, imagining horrible cane strikes on her body.

She heard the slice of air just before it hit flesh. "Oww!!", a woman screamed. Several more strikes followed, her screams drawing out with each hit. She took a breath and screamed "Thank you!" followed quickly with "Tits! Tits! Tits!". There was a pause before Rosemary heard the swish again and another woman screamed loudly. "Oh god! My tits! Cane my tits! Please!" Brent landed several strikes to the woman before she started chanting "Feet! Feet!"

Another pause that soon began to fill with sobs, Rosemary strained her ears for the next blows to land. Even though she could not see them, she had seen enough canings to know that the marks on the first woman were just now beginning to develop full color. The cane welts were now filling up with blood, turning them a deeper red or worse.

'He is making them choose the punishment the next one gets!', she thought. 'That is so sick!' She was slightly relieved that she had not become part of Martin's 'collection' even if it did mean her fate was now up to "Oliver at the bar". Brent continued his beatings on the women. The cries of 'no' and 'ouch' and the screams going on for so long that Rosemary started to cry for them. She tried to cover herself on the bed, her mind reacting to the sounds by imagining herself as the next target. Occasionally one of them would sound pleased with Brent's choice of target, crying out with 'Yes!' and sounds of pleasure.

Through it all, Rosemary could hear Cumdump slurp and gag on Martin's hard member. He always increased his pace when the screams were at their loudest. She had no idea how long it had taken but the cries of the women all eventually turned into a singular plea: "Mercy! Mercy!" As the chorus of voices started to peak, Martin began to grunt and Rosemary could hear Cumdump choking.

"All of it. All of it Cumdump", she heard Marin saying. "Don't spill a drop or you will be whipped." Cumdump went quiet for a moment and a satisfied grunt

sounded from Martin. Rosemary heard something heavy land on the floor and her new master spoke. "Heh. She swallowed it all, but she passed out. Make sure she is breathing. And prepare her for whipping after you have taken out the trash. She is going to be my guest's entertainment tonight! As well as my collection. Lovely marks on them too! My party is going to be so well decorated this evening!"

For a moment, Rosemary was confused. Martin had instructed Brent to take her to the bar, not take out the trash. Her confusion passed quickly as she realized that to Martin, she was the trash. Her tears, already freely flowing in pity for the beaten women, rolled down her face and gathered into the cloth at her mouth. Her juices mingled with her salty tears, filling up the hood with her scent all over again. She was so focused on herself, she did not notice Brent had moved to check on Cumdump nor that he was releasing her hood from the bed frame.

When he jerked her off the soft bed, she squealed in fear, knowing a cane strike was going to land on her. Instead, Brent punched her stomach, making her double over in pain and fall to the floor. She could barely make out a female shape lying there next to her. Black belts kept her legs bound tightly together and Rosemary could see scars crossing all over her legs, old ones mixed with healing ones. Before she could see any more, Brent lifted her up by her hood and hands, literally dragging her from the room. She heard Martin humming Happy Birthday to himself, clearly satisfied with how his morning was proceeding.

Brent pulled her along quickly down the hall again. She was barely able to keep her footing as he hauled her out of the house. Once they were outside and her feet were on the sharp gravel of the walkway, Brent let her go for a moment. He released her hands from the top of the hood and connected them again behind her back. She felt the belt at her throat being loosened and suddenly the bag was removed. Brent's hand caught the soaked cloth at her throat before it could drop to the ground.

He tucked the bag under his arm and moved in front of her, his eyes locked on her face. He looked so angry and she could not help but cry. "You don't deserve to see where we are going but if I leave you blinded, I won't have time to do all my chores before tonight's celebrations." His voice was hard and as cold as metal. "Follow me or I will clamp you." He held up some spring loaded clips, wide and with spiked edges. There were several of them, all attached with chains. She had no idea where he would clip those painful looking things to her and she did not want to find out.

"And no noise," he added as she shoved the moist rag into her mouth. She knew better than to resist the improvised gag. Brent turned and began walking down the gravel drive. Rosemary struggled to keep up, the sharp stones hard on her feet. From time to time she stepped off the path into the cooler grass on the side. As they got farther away from the manor, the lane curved, allowing the trees on the property to hide the home from the street. They approached the end of the drive and Rosemary could see a figure locked into a pillory. When they got closer, she could see it was a woman, her clothes in tatters and hanging off her frame.

"If you do a good job greeting the guests today, you might be released," Brent said as he placed the leather hood over the trapped woman's head.

"Please! Please let me go! Please Brent! I will do anything! Please!" she cried as he buckled the belt around her throat. Rosemary stared at his cool expression. He slapped her ass a few times and tore a bit more of her dress.

"Do a good job today Sara. Your brother wants a good birthday party!" he said, walking quickly away, a shocked Rosemary nearly running behind to catch up.

Her mind was spinning. 'That was Martin's sister?! Surely that could not be real! Why was she out there near the street?' She had no answers and would not dare ask for any. Brent moved fast, his long strides carrying him easily down the street. Rosemary fought to keep up, her tiny breasts bouncing on her chest. She drew stares from all sides as she ran behind the Lancaster porter. She tried to not think about how many of the people she passed were slave hunters. 'How many of them would snatch me up and apply for a bounty at City Hall?' she wondered.

Brent looked behind at her from time to time. She wondered what would really happen if she tried to run. Would he let her? Would he call out that she was a runaway? It was obvious she was property so she could not claim any misunderstanding. The rag in her mouth tasted sour and was soaking up her drool for a time. When it got saturated, she would suck on it, getting a fresh taste of herself and her tears. Her growling stomach reminded her she still had not had a meal today. Despite how foul it was, she missed her morning meal right now.

They soon began passing smaller homes, built closer together. They were approaching the center of the town, people packing the streets. Every step became harder for Rosemary to keep up with Brent. Pinching fingers would sneak out at her nipples and tits. Slaps to her ass and legs started to become a regular occurrence. Brent must have noticed and approved of the treatment because he slowed, allowing the crowds more time to molest her.

She thought he had led them to the wrong place when she noticed they were getting close to the local prison. Thick stone walls cordoned off the area, a single barred gate with guards manning it was the only entrance. The smiles she received from them made her feel like she was a target. All the men in this area looked at her like that. Big, burly men, well dressed and well paid, each one of them giving her a stare that scared her to the core. She followed Brent as close as she could, drawing the gaze of everyone in the street.

'The Last Chance' was written above the door he entered and Rosemary noticed the bar was only separated from the prison by an alleyway in the back of the building. The noise was deafening inside and barely lessened when she entered. So many eyes focused on her in that instant, she felt like she was meat in front of starving dogs. Brent had already moved toward the bar itself, forcing Rosemary to thread a path past all the tables. Hands grabbed and fingers probed at her as she struggled to get to his side.

She was not the only slave here and not the only nude one either. The second floor of the building had a walkway that ran around the room, with doors every few feet. From how frequent people were coming in and out of them, she knew those rooms were being used to fuck slaves. The sounds alone were familiar enough to her. Along one wall were men and women locked into pillories and stocks. She could see a few of their faces, tear stained messes. Others were only showing their backsides, cum and other fluids dripping off them.

'What's going to happen to me? Oh god! Please don't let me end up like this!' she cried in her mind. She had thought the orphanage was bad. This place was going to be her end and she knew it. The sense of dire dread was growing in her chest. She began to cry again, her hot tears streaking down her face.

She reached Brent just as he had finished saying something to an older balding man. "Fuck him! Damn it Brent, he broke my Wendy last month and now he wants to replace her with that stick thin stray?" The man looked straight at her. "Her tits are too small! Look at this shit! She cant be in the fuck wall!"

Brent leaned over and said something close to the man's ear. "What the fuck! First time just today?! Bullshit, she's not even bleeding! So I can't sell her out as a recent virgin, no one would buy that! Fuck! And besides, all my rooms are full. I can't take on another whore right now."

Rosemary wanted to run, to escape this nightmare. She looked over at the 'fuck wall', bodies trapped by panels. All she could see were asses, feet and hands. At least at the places that were not already occupied with someone pounding on the trapped slave. There was a woman ramming a strapped on dildo into another girl. Next to a man pounding away into another pussy. Next to them was a man whose cock was being stroked and teased by a woman, the man with her binding the slave's balls and cock with a thin leather cord. 'The rooms upstairs are probably worse than this!' she thought, scanning the room for every predatory look. There were far too many for her to feel good about this place.

"Fine. Fine. Take her out back then. I know I won't get what I need out of her. You had better make it up to me, Brent. Wendy was a grand whore until he ruined her. After what he did, she was not even good enough for the wall." The bald man looked at Rosemary one more time and winked. "Put on a good show slave. It's your last chance!" He laughed so hard at his own joke, Brent grabbing her arm and pulling her to the back of the building.

No one touched her with Brent leading her on, something she was quietly grateful for. The probing fingers she had been enduring were having an effect on her. The faint touches to her pussy were reminding her that she had not gotten to cum yet today and all the attention on her was starting to make her feel a bit horny. 'What is wrong with me?' Rosemary wondered. She hated this but could not deny how her body was reacting to how she was being treated.

Brent took her down several steps and stopped next to a wooden pillory that was set up in the alleyway. She hated how it looked, little carved spikes at the bases of the pillars, a head hole and two wrist holes in a board meant to keep her upright on the spikes. A whipping cane hung from a hook right in front of her. Brent opened the device and placed her neck into the largest opening. He lifted a knee into her crotch, forcing her to keep in place. He reached behind her and released her hands from each other. Quickly, he moved them into the wrist slots and closed the locking bar. She was now trapped, literally her last chance.

As Brent took the mittens off her hands, a youthful boy came running out of the bar. He carried a chalkboard sign and some rope. She could not see all of what was written on it but she saw For Sale very clearly. The boy made a great deal of effort to make sure it hung just below her pussy. He handed something to Brent and he went back into the bar as Brent was attaching one of her ankles to the metal cuff attached to the post. Rosemary started to sob as the pressure of her body began to press her foot into the spikes.

It was not that they were sharp. The pressure points were brutal on the bottoms of her feet. And it increased to new levels when Brent cuffed her other leg to the second post. She was now spread open for anyone in the alley. Free to harass her or use the offered cane to her skin. Her cloth gag was her only respite, allowing her to keep a bit of dignity. And silence. It had kept her from making any noises around Brent, something she was grateful for. Some of those pinches had hurt and without her gag, he may have punished her.

He finished locking her up and she quickly realized she could take pressure off her feet by hanging from her neck and wrists. But not for long. The board was not tight enough on her throat to block her breathing. Her neck and arms were not strong enough to hold her entire body and eventually she had to put her weight back on her feet. The agony of the spikes climbed a second time and she tried to pull her feet up, leaving her hanging from her neck again.

"So you see what your predicament is? Good. I knew you were a smart one, even if you were not well endowed." She felt him grab a nipple. He slowly increased the pressure, twisting as he continued to speak. "This is The Last Chance. It's named that because this is the last chance most slaves here have before they either die or get donated to the prison yard. You are not a prisoner of course, so if you escaped from there, you would earn your total freedom. But nude? Starving? Locked in a stock for hours?"