Roses and Violets Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"She'll fall for you so easy, flowerboy," Crystalwing murmured, wrapping her arms around his legs like she was about to trip him.

"I... um..." Gerrim scrambled for words, thoughts, anything as his face tingled, his cheeks burned, his cock throbbed.

"You really are a cutie, sugar," Swallowtail cooed in his ear. "You just might be able to tempt her."

Their compliments made his heart quicken. Their soft bodies pressing against him made his thoughts slow.

Maybe he didn't need to worry. Their plan made sense. Didn't it? He looked at Crystal, then at Swallowtail, then at Monarch. The three barmaids were still fully dressed as they started to walk him around the side of the bed. They seemed so smart. So confident. Didn't they?

"Don't worry, flowerboy," Swallowtail's lips tickled his ear. "Just let us take care of everything."

"Um..." Gerrim's eyelids fluttered. "... um, okay..."

They giggled in delight.

Gerrim knew he was going limp. The Rangers called this 'self-surrender'—the state the mind entered where it convinced itself it had no choice but to give in. He could fight this. If he needed to. Did he need to?

The buxom blond barmaids were steering him towards the bed, and Crystal was planting kisses along his thighs. Every kiss tingled slightly, and dimly, Gerrim finally realized..

"You're... drugging..." he panted, as his head spun and spun and drifted away like rose petals on the wind.

Crystalwing yanked his feet out from under him. Monarch and Swallowtail shoved him back onto the bed. He fell into softness with a squeak.

He stared up helplessly as the three barmaids smiled down at him.

"Don't worry, silly flowerboy," Crystalwing cooed, her voice as sweet as Thriae mead, as she crawled towards his erect cock, swirling her tongue in preparation to begin truly drowning him in pleasure. "We'll make suuuure you get in to see Mistress."

Gerrim's mind still struggled to adjust, to understand his terrible mistake. He lost sight of her as Monarch and Swallowtail wriggled in next to him, trapping him beneath them, beneath their breasts, beneath their pretty blue eyes.

Swallowtail smirked, playing a single finger along his trembling lips. On his right, he realized Monarch had taken what looked like a fancy perfume bottle from the cabinet, with a little rose quartz gem cut into the shape of a heart topping the stopper.

"She's gonna loooove you," Swallowtail breathed, as the barmaids held him close—less to immobilize him, now, as he melted into their soft embrace. "That is, once you love her."

~ ~ ~ ~

TO BE CONTINUED...