Rose's Dolly Pt. 03

Story Info
Dylan lures Rose out of her house, then meets her roommates.
9.7k words
4.82
41.5k
33

Part 3 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/30/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ErinMaura
ErinMaura
510 Followers

This story contains scenes of nonconsensual, painful sex. Proceed with caution.

*

Rose woke up around 12:45 in the afternoon with seven new texts from an unknown number. Interesting...

"Hey is this Rose? This is Bray. Would really like to see you again."

"Pls... been thinking about you."

"Hello?"

"I want your cock again baby"

"Fuck me pls fuck me need it so bad."

"Hello? It's Bray"

"Hello?"

She smirked. One of these days, huh?

"Lol who the fuck are you?" she replied. The name rang a bell, a very specific bell...

Seconds later a face pic with the message, "It's Bray. Don't you remember me?" Ah yes, from the frat house.

"Lol, I'm surprised you remember me. Didn't I fuck your throat until you passed out? And you wanna see me again? Ok dude..."

"So, do you want to come? C'mon baby please I'll do anything," came the response.

Oooh, she liked the sound of that. "Lol you're sure you wanna say you'll do anything? I can get pretty nasty you know."

"I need it baby, please." Like a broken record, she thought. Still, the prospect of a willing victim was always enticing.

"First of all," she began typing, "I'm not your baby. You'll address me as Mistress."

"Sure mistress," he replied. Her eye twitched a little at that, the lower case "m", the "sure" instead of "yes".

"Second of all, when are you free to come over?"

"Can you come here to the frat house? My room will be private."

"Lol you sure you want your brothers to hear you when I'm over there?"

"I'm pretty quiet," he said.

"Not today you won't be 😈"

"Pls can you come here?"

"Ugh, fine. Omw. Brace yourself bitch 😈"

She stuffed some supplies into her old backpack and bounded down the stairs. On the main level, her three housemates were all passed out on the couch with the TV on, Iris on the left leaning her head on the arm of the couch, Ganza in the center, head over the back of the couch, snoring loudly, sweatpants slid halfway off her body so that her massive hard cock was fully exposed, Skye on the left side, curled into a little ball, snuggled up against Ganza. Rose frowned at them for a moment, then fished around on the table in front of them until she found her air horn, which she put very close to Ganza and Skye's faces and then honked.

The three jolted awake, overlapping groggy mutterings to the effect of "what the fuck, Jesus..."

"Hey guys, try not to leave the fucking TV on all night, okay?" Rose said, "And put your cock away, Ganza."

"Yeah, whatever," Ganza pulled her sweatpants up over her crotch, "you're just mad cause mine is bigger."

"Pft," Rose rolled her eyes, "my dick is ideal in every way. Yours is large enough that it's, like, a problem."

"Still mad it's bigger," Ganza said, looking at her phone.

Skye rubbed Ganza's shoulder. "Hey," she murmured sleepily, "it's looking real hard, you want some help with that?"

"Nah, I'd rather find a boy," Ganza said, still looking at her phone.

Skye rolled her eyes. "They spent all night trying to get a boy over. No luck."

"Sounds rough," Rose shrugged, "I on the other hand am beating the offers off with a stick right now, just had one boy show up last night, another one invited me over. But yeah, it must suck to suck I guess."

"Yeah, fuck you too," Iris muttered, adjusting herself on the couch.

"Anyway, I'm off to teach this poor boy a lesson about telling me he'll do anything," she said, shooting them a wink. "Good luck or whatever. Bye!"

Since they were all downstairs, she didn't even think about locking the door behind her. If she had, she might have noticed her house key was missing.

"Well," Skye said, sitting up, rubbing her eyes, "I'm gonna go up to my room, before either of you, you know, try to use me as a cumdump." She stood up and walked around the table in the direction of the stairs up to her room. She paused. "Sure would hate," she said, and gave her ass a shake, "if that happened..." She looked behind her. No evidence they'd noticed, both of them on their phones. She sighed and trudged up the stairs.

Rose grabbed the door to the frat house after a boy exited the building, and made her way up the stairs to Bray's room. A few seconds after she knocked on the door, Bray opened it. He stood in the doorway, big eager grin on his face. "Hey," he said softly, an edge of nervousness in his voice.

"Hey there stud," Rose said, smirking, "you gonna let me in or just stand there all day?"

"Oh, uh, yeah, come in," he rubbed the back of his head and shuffled out of the way. Rose strode into the room and dropped her backpack on the bed. Bray lingered near the door, unsure how to proceed. "So, uh, yeah, how have you b-"

She closed the distance between them and pressed herself against his body, stuffing her tongue into his mouth and putting her hands in his curly hair. Bray made a quiet surprised little "Mmf!" noise before relaxing, basking in the sensation of her tongue exploring his mouth.

After a moment Rose pulled her face away from his. Bray stood there a moment, dazed smile on his face, before murmuring, "Fuck yeah."

Rose bit her lip, looked him over, lust burning in her eyes. "Fuck yeah," she said back. She ran her hands greedily over his shoulders. Ooh, she liked this shirt, yes, deep red long sleeved V-neck, very soft material. She liked it a lot, yeah, but she still wanted to...

"Hey, don't tug on it like that, it was expensive," Bray said as he noticed her hands gripping the collar of the shirt tightly.

"Shh," she said, putting a finger up to his mouth. She moved her hand back to his shirt collar and, with one good yank, ripped it open down the middle.

"Goddammit," Bray muttered.

"I said 'Shh,'" Rose said in a warning tone. She ran her hands over his exposed torso. "Hmm, you're brawny aren't you Bray. God, I usually go for skinny boys but there's so much of you isn't there, I love it."

"Yeah, I know," he said, grinning smugly, not even mad about the shirt anymore. "Yeah I go to the gym about fffff- Ow! OW!"

Her hands had found his nipples and she was pinching them, hard. He looked into her eyes and shot her this pained, pleading look. She just shot him a cruel grin and a wink, and she twisted both nipples.

"Argh! Fuck, stop!"

"Get down on your knees," she hissed, and by his nipples she tugged him downward, until he was on his knees in front of her. She released his nipples and stood over him, grinning down ominously at him.

"Fuck, that hurt," he said reproachfully, rubbing his nipples. "Why did you do that?"

"Hmmm, you said you'd do anything, didn't you?" Rose said, running her hand through his hair. "And what you're going to do..."

Her hand grabbed a fistful of his curly hair, yanking it painfully. "Ow!"

"...Is hurt," she breathed. "A lot. Cause that's what I like. Hnnggg," she ran her hand along his strong shoulder, "there really is so much of you. So much meat."

Around this time, Dylan noticed the message Bray had sent him a few minutes prior: "She's on her way now! Thanks for this dude!"

Well, Dylan thought, moment of truth. He'd been laying around in his room between classes, but now obviously he had to just skip Statistics because he had a mission, break into Rose's house while she was out and get something incriminating on her, break free of her clutches.

As he passed Bray's room, he could hear very distinctly the sounds of what was going on in there, Bray going, "OW! Wow, okay, fuck, OH! Oh fuck..." and then Rose saying, "Yeah, how do you like that you little bitch?" Dylan just kept walking. Bray you fucking dumbass, he thought to himself, smirking, what did you think was going to happen? Had you forgotten what she was like? Try thinking with your brain and not your dick next time, moron.

Still, Dylan thought as he stepped out into the crisp air, it worked out for him pretty well. The sun was shining, there was a nice breeze, and he was on his way to escape Rose.

He felt his phone buzz. Message from Kim, responding to his offer to take her out to dinner tomorrow: "Sure! Where did you have in mind?"

He hadn't actually given any thought to it yet. "It's a surprise," he replied.

Soon, a new text from her, saying, "Okay... just make sure it's a place that has some gluten-free entrees this time."

"Not that I minded getting the salad last weekend 😋" she quickly added.

He rolled his eyes and began typing. "And you're sure this is like a real gluten allergy, right?"

"I mean eating gluten wrecks my stomach so... yeah."

He typed, "Okay... I just know there's lots of people, like, faking that they have an issue with gluten."

"Lol yeah, it's so weird how a health condition can become, like, trendy, huh?" she replied.

"But so you get why I'd maybe think your gluten thing was made up, right?" There was no good reason to still be prodding her about this, he knew, it was beyond petty at this point, but he was a little annoyed to have one more thing to think about. Tomorrow's dinner was as much as anything supposed to be a celebration of him being free of Rose, although he wasn't going to tell Kim that, and having to check the menus of places, maybe have to not go to his preferred choice over this shit... it miffed him a little.

"Well, I'd hope that you'd just, like, trust me, you know?" came the reply.

Dylan didn't believe in trusting people, but he knew it wouldn't do any good to just say that, people always took it personally. He was standing on the sidewalk right in front of Sodom House now. "I guess," he messaged her, and then, feeling that was inadequate as a sign-off, added, "Time for class now, ttyl."

He put his phone in pocket. The house loomed over him, a solid storey taller than any other house on the street.

Slowly, cautiously, he walked up the steps to the front door. He tried the doorknob, which it turned out was still unlocked. He wondered if Rose had noticed yet her key was missing. The second he opened the door, he could hear the sounds of a TV. Dammit, there might be other people here. He pulled the door shut behind him, as quietly as he could, but as he was stepping toward the stairwell a woman's face appeared in the passageway to the living room. She had an eyebrow raised but besides that her expression was inscrutable.

"Who the hell are you?" she asked, deep voice.

Dylan froze. "I... I..."

The woman stepped toward him, cornering him against the wall. Jesus, she was even taller than Rose, even without the wild mass of curly black hair on her head. "What are you doing in our house?" she asked, in a low, threatening voice. "Did someone invite you? Or are you an intruder? Should I call the cops?" She put a hand on his chin, tilting his face up to inspect it. "Should I be scared?"

"Uhhhh, nothing to be afraid of, Ma'am," he managed.

"Oh, good," she said, the hint of a smirk tugging at her face.

"I'm, well, Rose asked me to come over," he added.

"Is that right?" Her demeanor didn't change, she still loomed in front of him, there was no chance he could get away. "What's weird is, Rose isn't here right now. Why do you think she'd invite you over and then leave?"

"I... I don't know," he stammered.

Sound of a toilet flushing, then a few moments later a higher pitched woman's voice from the other room. "Ganza? Hey, where-" a girl with close-cut blonde hair appeared in the opening to the other room. She perked up visibly at the sight of Dylan. "Ooh, hey cutie, what are you doing here?"

"That's what I'm trying to figure out," the taller girl, Dylan supposed Ganza, said. "He says Rose invited him over, but she just went out to hang out with another boy."

"Ugh, that's so typical of her, isn't it," the blonde girl said. "She's soooo inconsiderate."

Ganza glanced over at the blonde girl, then back to Dylan. "Yeah, she is, isn't she?" She stepped away from Dylan, gave him a little breathing room.

"Did you know she woke us up with an airhorn in the face this morning?" Iris shook her head.

"Pretty rude awakening," Dylan said.

"No shit. Oh, you should come hang out with us a while, baby." The blonde girl grabbed Dylan's arm and began leading him into the living room.

"Uhhhh, sure," Dylan said, still pretty thrown by this whole situation, then, "Oh!" he felt Ganza's large hand fall heavily on his shoulder.

"Yeah dude," she said, "you can spend some time with us while you wait for Rose to come back."

"Or," the blonde girl said, turning around to give him a big grin, "you can just spend time with us cause you wanna. We're way cooler than that crazy bitch Rose. My name's Iris, by the way. That's Ganza."

Dylan just nodded and muttered, "Uh, yeah, name's Dylan." Internally, he was all scrambled up, rattled from having been caught so quickly and thrown completely off-balance by the behavior of these two weird girls. They were both pretty hot, he couldn't deny that, Iris in particular he could see had the most amazing big round ass, and the attention he was getting from them was doing something to him. But he'd be an idiot if he didn't suspect these girls were both futanari too. And even if they weren't, he was trying to be faithful to Kim. He also had to consider that if he was still hanging out here with them when Rose returned, she would know, they all would know, that he was up to something. But... they seemed to have their own frustrations with Rose. No surprise, he thought, of course a bunch of women sharing a house together don't get along. But if they were serious, maybe he could use their frustration with Rose to his advantage...

They sat him down on the couch, Ganza on his right, Iris on his left. They were both sitting very, very close to him.

"So," Ganza said, heavily wrapping her arm around his shoulder.

"Ah!" Damn, she was strong for a girl. "Uh, yeah?"

"What exactly is the nature of your, uh, relationship with Rose," she asked, slight grin on her face, eyebrows raised.

"Well," he started. Fuck, how to explain, "so, you guys obviously know how Rose is, like-"

"A nasty skank?" Iris offered.

"A mean bitch?" Ganza added.

"Well, yeah," he said, grinning slightly. "But, specifically, you know that she's, like, a futanari, right?"

The girls shared a look. Weird grin on her face, Iris asked, "What's a futanami?"

Dylan smirked. A little bit of the fear he was feeling about his situation dissipated. "Futanari, actually, with an 'r.'"

Iris nodded. "Oh, I see. Whazzit mean?"

"Like a dickgirl, I guess," Dylan said.

"WHAT?!" Iris seemed about to burst into laughter. "You're telling me our girl Rosie has a dick? No way!"

"Heh," Dylan said, "I wouldn't have believed it if I hadn't seen it, but-"

"So what does that make you, then, some sort of fag?" Ganza asked with a smirk. Dylan shot her a reproachful look. "Sorry," she added, "like, some sort of homosexual?"

He sighed. Testily, he said, "I'm not involved with Rose out of choice. She's coercing me. Blackmail, to be specific."

"Noooo!" Iris' reactions to everything were so dramatic, it was starting to get on Dylan's nerves. "You poor thing," she said, pawing at Dylan's chest in something that might have been intended as a soothing touch.

"Yeah, you want me to kick her ass?" Ganza asked.

Dylan shook his head. "I'm not sure that would have the intended effect. The first time I met her, she seduced me pretending she was like a normal girl. Then she secretly recorded it with her phone when she pulled out her cock and," he hesitated here, "you know..."

"What, ass-raped you?" Ganza asked, sounding interested in a way that Dylan found kind of ghoulish.

"Yep," he said. "And so that recording getting out is what she's holding over my head. So what I need is to get some sort of counter-blackmail material on her."

"So what," Ganza said, "you think I can't kick her ass?"

Dylan smirked at that. "I just think if you did she'd probably release the video out of spite. But I'm sure you could." He turned his head to look at her, size her up. "You're a lot bigger than her, aren't you?"

"Yeah, I am bigger," she said, squeezing him with her arm wrapped around him. "You like that don't you?"

"Uh, heh," Dylan wasn't sure what to say. Ganza was quite a lot taller and stronger than him, and even Iris was about his size. Being surrounded on both sides by these big girls, who were so handsy, he was pretty sure now they were being flirty... well it made him feel lots of things, elevated heart rate, fluttery excited sensations in the chest and stomach, a certain tightening of the pants... But he was nervous, couldn't be certain they weren't playing him, frankly couldn't be certain they weren't futanari until he saw them naked.

And he was trying not to cheat on Kim, so no seeing them naked. Obviously.

"Uh, yeah, Ganza," he started, "you sure could keep me safe from Rose physically, if that was the only concern. Honestly, when I first came in here I kind of suspected you guys were, you know, futas, like Rose."

He winced to hear himself say that, obviously that could only insult them.

But when he looked up, they were sharing a glance and a couple of truly weird grins, as if there was some joke between them that he wasn't in on.

"You know," said Iris, still grinning at Ganza, "we've had a few guys accuse us of being dickgirls. We sort of thought it was just cause we're so, you know..." she sat up as straight as she could next to Dylan. Okay, she'd been slouching this whole time, actually she was taller than him. "...big. Compared to other girls." She stroked his chin. "And most boys, obviously."

"Ah ha, yeah..." he managed.

"But maybe it was just cause we live with Rose, and she's making quite the reputation for herself, isn't she? You know Ganz, Rose brings soooo many boys over, doesn't she?"

Ganza nodded.

"And we've always joked like, 'Oh, she's such a whore.' But thinking about it, a lot of boys come down from her room just not looking, like, okay." Iris shook her head ruefully. "This whole thing is a lot darker than I thought, huh?"

"Yeah..." said Dylan. "So, just to be clear, you guys aren't futas?"

They shared another glance. "Why," Ganza said, tightening her arm around him, "do you wanna check?"

"Uhhh..." he was sweating bullets now, mind clouded, sentences were hard to form.

"Oh, we can tell you all day we're not futas," Iris said, stroking her finger up and down Dylan's chest. "But after all you've been through, you poor thing, I can see you not being able to trust unless you see with your own eyes." She got up real close to his face and whispered in his ear, "If it'll help you trust us, we can show you our pussies."

"Uhhh, ladies," he managed, "I don't want you to get the wrong idea, I do have a girlfriend..."

Iris and Ganza shared another look. "Oh," Iris said, "so Rose has been doing all this to a boy who has a girlfriend? That's awful," she shook her head, "getting in the way of love like that, taking someone who belongs to someone else."

He couldn't help but notice, though, that neither of them was backing out of his personal space. Like, at all.

"Oh, Ganza," Iris continued, "we gotta find a way to help this poor boy out."

The "oh poor you" stuff was starting to get on Dylan's nerves. He wasn't helpless, dammit. "I'll let you girls in on a secret, then," he said, "I actually wasn't invited here today. I, uh, set Rose up with my friend who's this, like, total faggot cockslut, to lure her out of the house so I could go through her files, find something to blackmail her with."

"AH!" Iris squealed delightedly, "you're so BAD!"

He was grinning despite himself, "Now if either of you would happen to know any of her passwords-"

"Isn't that kind of rotten to do to your friend?" Ganza asked, seeming kind of quietly amused, "Rose is a pretty rough character."

Dylan waved a hand, "He'll be fine, he's a big boy. Besides, he likes that faggot shit, you know? Now-"

ErinMaura
ErinMaura
510 Followers