Rosie and Julian tell their Story

Story Info
Wife dominates hubby and fucks her boss reluctantly.
7.6k words
4.16
18.2k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Quietoldie
Quietoldie
1,022 Followers

ROSIE BEGINS

My name's Rosie, I'm happily married to Julian. We've been together for twenty years. Julian seems to be going through a mid-life crisis. I came across this a few years ago with my older brother. He bought himself a motorbike on his fiftieth birthday. He even left his wife, the silly fool. Within a month he was back knocking on their door, his tail between his legs. She took him back on one condition, he had to sell the bike. Of course, he agreed. Truth is he was scared of it. 1,000ccs, I ask you. Capable of doing eighty miles an hour in second gear. What is the point? It was obvious they loved each other, so what made him do it? He put everything at risk.

Anyway, back to my hubby. Julian reacted differently. I knew he masturbated to porn on occasions. I guess it's so accessible these days and most of it free, probably most men do it. I find it vaguely irritating but can understand his need for it, so it's not a big issue. I even do it myself very occasionally, look at porn that is. I find I don't need the stimulation of looking at naked women and naked men in bed together if I feel the need to masturbate. Lots of other things turn me on. Many well written serious literature doesn't stop at the bedroom door nowadays for example. But I want to say something about my Julian, not me, although, of course, I come into it as well.

He began to talk to me about me taking a lover. He'd bring the subject up whilst we were lying in bed together playing around. We always sleep together in the nude even in winter, our bedroom is always reasonably warm and we like a large duvet over us.

"You know, I wouldn't mind if you found one of your work colleagues attractive and he asked you to have coffee with him outside the office. Or you could suggest you might meet up for lunch. What do you think?"

This was the first time he had brought the subject up. I thought this was just a complete fantasy designed to spice up our love making.

"Oh really? Have you been watching porn, dear? You know I don't mind. What did it say about that on your favourite porn site?"

"It says that it's the fastest growing pastime for young couples. The wife is allowed to flirt and it excites her hubby leading to a better sex life."

"Aren't you happy with the way things are, darling?" I reach for his cock and find it's fully extended. I'm slightly surprised but don't take my hand away.

"I know I'm really lucky to have you. Everything's fine, isn't it?" He replies. "But trying something new might make it better. You deserve to have a bit more excitement in your life."

"Do I? Can't you let me decide what I want in my life?" I move over him on the bed and envelope his rigid member in my cunt. In spite of myself, it slides in easily due to the fact that I've been lubricating. It was just a fantasy though, wasn't it?

There's a pause whilst we have a lazy fuck for a minute or two, then I say,

"I'm not interested in doing what you suggest, but what would you get out of it darling?"

"Men get excited over their wives flirting with their male friends. It's a turn on for many men and I'm no exception." He begins thrusting with what seems to be more enthusiasm than usual. "Of course, I'd be a little bit jealous too." He says, breathing heavily.

"Let's just keep this at the level of a bedroom fantasy sweetie. Meeting men for lunch and flirting could lead to kissing and a girl allowing a man to take liberties." I begin moving up and down on Julian's cock.

"Do you mean French kissing and a hand up your skirt?" He says.

"Yes, I'd probably slip off my panties for him."

"Would you really do that? You naughty girl."

He's so turned on by this comment that he squirts earlier than usual leaving me without an orgasm. I put my hand on the top of his head and push him down my body using more force than usual, I'm enjoying the conversation and don't want to go off the boil. He begins to worship my cunt with his tongue like a good boy.

"It's just a fantasy darling." I say. "But I'm making the point that these things can get out of hand. Or is that what you're hinting at? If I really like the guy, he might persuade me to go to a hotel where I'd allow him to fuck my brains out."

Julian redoubles his efforts and brings me off to a very satisfactory orgasm.

"Thank you, darling. I'm so glad you brought this up. It seems to have put lead in your pencil tonight. To be honest it's affected me too. But, as I said before, let's keep it as a fantasy, shall we?"

"If you say so dear." He looks into my eyes and his wistful expression makes me think that I haven't heard the last of this.

JULIAN TAKES UP THE STORY

I've been reading cuckold porn since I was twenty years old. It all started when I brought my latest girlfriend Jean to the club to meet all my friends. I'll never know what got into her but suddenly she started snogging with a youth called Martin in front of me and everyone else. We were at school together and I thought he was a good friend. My friends were all watching open mouthed and could see I was shocked and upset. Two or three of the girls that were there surrounded me and began hugging me and kissing me, but not on the lips as Martin and my Jean were doing. They were comforting me and telling me that what Jean was doing was just a bit of fun.

Afterwards Jean didn't apologise. It made me realise that she was not someone I wanted to have a serious relationship with. Once I'd had sex with her, I dumped her immediately. But I never forgot it. It was a couple of years before I read a story in a "top shelf" magazine and found I was turned on when a husband persuaded his wife to show off her panties to another man. The story expanded on the same theme ending up with the wife fucking a complete stranger in front of her hubby with his full approval.

Ever since then it's had an attraction for me. There's danger involved and that could be a reason it excites me. Don't get me wrong I don't want to lose Rosie, she's the best thing in my life. I don't know what I'd do if I lost her. But lately I'd found that reading about it isn't enough. I want it to happen to my Rosie. She's not been with many men before me. She deserves to branch out, fuck someone else, and I'd like to be there watching and wanking off. I finally bring the subject up and what does she say, 'keep it to fantasy'. Well, it's a start but I really want it to happen. I've had the fantasy for much too long. I'd like to see her do it for real.

BACK TO ROSIE AGAIN

A week or two later and, sure enough, as we creep beneath the duvet one Saturday night he launches into another attempt. We'd been in the pub until closing time with a few friends. It's our local so no driving was involved.

"You and Colin seemed to be deep in conversation whilst I was queuing for drinks. What were you on about for all that time?"

"I expect you'd like to hear that we were flirting. Am I right?"

"Well, were you?" I reach for his penis and it's stirring.

"He said I was very pretty and asked for a date. I'm meeting him whilst you're at work tomorrow."

His cock jerks and suddenly he's stiff. "He's always had the hots for you. I expect you'll let him fuck you."

"I'll see how it goes. Should I wear that mini skirt you like and leave off my panties?"

"Okay then. You'll tell me all about it, won't you?"

I can see he's grinning because he knows it's not true. Colin's just not my type. But we start kissing and I keep the fantasy going.

"Oh Colin, why don't you give my nipples a squeeze. It always gets me hot."

"What would your hubby say if I did?"

"He doesn't mind. In fact, he likes me to have male friends. It excites him."

"Okay, in that case...." Julian begins squeezing.

We make love with me repeating 'Oh Colin!' as he plunges into me and as I orgasm.

This kind of fantasy fucking continues over the next few months. He tends to nominate the man, a different one each time. After a while, he's running out of candidates and the excitement is beginning to fade.

One night in bed Julian says "Is there anyone at work you find attractive."

"You mean to use in our fantasies?"

"Well, it doesn't have to be just fantasy. As I said I'd like you to flirt a bit for real. It'll be a boost to your ego for one thing."

"No way, Julian my sweet. That's too dangerous a road to go down."

So, for the next few weeks I tell him about all the male workers in the open plan office where I work, whenever we are in bed together in that kind of mood. It seems to work quite well even though he's never met any of them. Any socialising outside the office is always a staff only thing, no partners allowed. I describe each one accurately emphasising their good points of course and always making them sound keen to bed me. None of them have ever made a serious attempt, I expect they'd all run a mile if I called their bluff.

MORE COMMENTS FROM JULIAN

We'd gone through a list of all the men she works with. Rosie tells a good story, even though we both know it's made up. The sex has been good, and I'm happy. But I still want more. Just when I think we've run out of her work colleagues I remember there's Frank, her boss. He's definitely her type. She came back from the last Staff night out in a very amorous state. She wouldn't say what happened. I had my suspicions. A quick dip into our washing basket revealed a pair of soaking panties. I knew better than to tackle her about them. I'd love to see Rosie and Frank hook up.

The next morning, I casually asked her a question. "Did you get to dance with Frank last night dear?"

She looked up from her breakfast and frowned. "Yeah, we had a couple of dances. Why do you ask?"

"You've always said he's such a good dancer. I think he tried it on with you.

Did you find a quiet corner and let him kiss you? Was that why you were so horny last night?

Rosie blushed scarlet, turning away, hoping I hadn't noticed. "Don't be silly Julian, he did no such thing. His behaviour was impeccable as always."

"I'll bet you look great together on the dance floor, He must have been thinking of you when he got home to his wife."

"I wouldn't know anything about that, would I?"

Her blush had given her away. I was sure something had happened and guess it was with Frank.

___________________________________________________________

After thinking about that Christmas party, I decide on the spot to tell her to add him to the list. I know Rosie can make up a good story about him and some of it might be partially true. After reaching for my mobile, I put it away again realising it would work better if it waited until we are in bed together tonight.

Later in bed. "Rosie, there's a work colleague you've missed out. Your boss Frank. Had you forgotten about him? Can you think up a story now off the top of your head? I know you like him, don't you?"

"Frank? I've not forgotten him of course. I've left him out. It somehow seems disloyal... Yes, I do like him. Let me think about it darling. I'll let you know. Right now, I need my sleep.

ROSIE CONTINUES

When I try to examine the reason I've left Frank out, I come to an interesting conclusion. I like Frank. He's the sort of man I could have married if I hadn't met Julian. Tall, handsome, kind, warm and friendly, popular with all the staff, a real gentleman. He's married of course, some lucky person was bound to fall for his charms. He's a catch.

The more I think of Frank, the more I realise that, without knowing it, I've fallen under his spell. I love our talks together, he has the knack of making me feel relaxed and happy, he lifts my mood. I wonder if I could go through with it, (having Frank as my fantasy when in bed with Julian). It can't hurt surely, can it? I resolve to do it without any further delay.

I thought back to December when I got up to dance with him at our last Christmas party. I was giggly after a bit too many drinks and stumbled against him on the dance floor. He caught me and hugged me to him after that, telling me it was necessary to keep me upright. I didn't argue, I was in heaven, he's such a good dancer. I felt his knee brush my crotch quite forcibly. This made me hug him even closer, his erection against my stomach increasing my sexual excitement. We danced a couple more before he said reluctantly, he had to go and sit with the other managers. I went back to my friends with wet panties and a few of them were giving me sly looks indicating that they could tell by my demeanor that I was sexually aroused.

My best friend Mary tackled me about it when we were alone together later.

"Are you and Frank having an affair Rosie?" She said with a mischievous grin.

"You seemed pretty pally on the dance floor."

"Sorry to disappoint you but no we're not. I like him, but I'd never put my marriage on the line even for him. I can't deny I enjoyed that dance though. He really got my juices flowing."

"It'll come in useful the next time you use your rabbit vibrator." Mary smiled knowingly. We share a lot of secrets together.

I nodded but couldn't trust myself to say anything.

___________________________________________________________

The next night I snuggle up to Julian as we settle down under the duvet and get the usual positive response from him.

"Thanks for the suggestion. Frank is special, but there's no reason to leave him out. I do believe you met him once when we were shopping in town. He was walking his dog. Do you remember?"

"Yes, it was last year, wasn't it? Didn't he make you blush?"

"Mmm. He did, didn't he? He told you I was the best member of staff he'd ever worked with. High praise indeed."

"As I remember, you were looking at him adoringly. I've had fantasies about him and you ever since."

"Did I? Well, he is a bit dishy. In fact, I wouldn't mind...."

"I can tell you fancy him. Am I right?"

"Yes, why don't we pretend?"

I begin to make up a story for Julian.

"We're away on a training course for a couple of days and end up in the evening in the hotel bar having a few drinks. I'm dressed to the nines, short skirt, stockings and suspenders, in a dress that shows off plenty of cleavage. Others from our firm are there. We're sat in a corner booth. It's crowded and I'm next to Frank so our bodies are touching. I glance furtively at his crotch area and can see a promising bulge. To make a bit more room he's got his arm along the back of the seat. I snuggle closer and we make eye contact. I want him and he knows it. He's made it clear in various ways at work that he feels the same way. This is our chance to do something about it.

But we've got to be discreet so we sit quiet waiting patiently hoping our attraction isn't too obvious. As the group starts to thin out, I get up to go to the toilet. On my way back I see Frank walking towards me on a similar errand. I look towards our work colleagues. None of them are looking our way.

I whisper, "Room 35," and return to my seat. Frank sits back down in a different seat away from mine. I'm dying to get up and go to my bedroom but chat and flirt with other members of staff hoping our behaviour hasn't betrayed our intentions. Frank gets up and leaves the bar. Once he's left two men begin flirting with me. It's an accepted part of these training events so I play along. I'm friendly but firm and able to leave the bar without them following me.

Once I'm back in my room I strip off my clothes and change into the sexy night wear I've purchased for this occasion. The suspender belt and stockings stay on. I've bought a diaphanous dressing gown that I'm sure Frank will love and put that on, just as I hear a knock at the door.

I open the door a crack and see Frank standing there. "Come on in my darling."

After closing the door behind us we kiss passionately, then I break off the kiss to say;

"I've worshipped you from afar all these years. It's time, isn't it? And this is the perfect opportunity."

"Yes, my sweet, let's take our time. We have all night. I want to make sure you're fully satisfied."

"I don't need warming up, I'm already fully lubricated."

Frank chuckles saying, "just like a car after it's had a service?"

He's so relaxed like always, it's what I like about him. I look deeply into his eyes and grin.

"Not at all, I'm desperately in need of a service. Take out your cock. Let me see it."

"Okay, my darling, I can do that." He quickly unzips himself and pulls it out. It's already erect. I'm quickly down on my knees before him gently licking and sucking. I'm looking up at him showing my adoration. I stop and lick my lips savouring the taste of him.

"You're much bigger than my husband. I knew you would be. I'm sure you'll fuck me better than him as well."

The story has become real with Julian playing the part of Frank. I've just sucked him in the way described and said the words above. I notice my words have made his cock jerk and it's now hard and straining.

"I can't wait Frank. I need your cock in my cunt. Fuck me senseless. I need to try a bigger cock."

Julian moves me onto my back and begins thrusting into me. This time it's different from all our past role plays. I'm really into it, closing my eyes and pretending he is Frank.

"Oh Frank, fuck me harder. I'm loving this. That's it, your cock feels wonderful. I'm already shaking. I'm gonna...... AAAAH! My first orgasm bursts over me and I want more, me coming so early is unprecedented. I pull 'Frank' round so he's under me and drive my cunt hard onto his penis. He responds and starts to moan and make grunting sounds which is unlike my hubby.

"Oh Frank, fill me up. You own my cunt. This is incredible." My second orgasm crashes through my body, I'm seeing stars. I've heard it happens to some women but never to me.

"Oh Frank, thank you so much." I realise his cock is softening and assume he's spurted inside me without me realising.

"Are you okay honey? I've never seen you react like that before. This guy Frank must be really something."

"Mmm. Yes. I guess he is." I'm suddenly feeling quite emotional, there's a few tears sliding down my face. Julian sees them and takes me in his arms.

"That was intense." He says. I nod and hug him back. I've learned something about myself. But I don't want to share it with hubby at the moment.

Julian's not a fool. He can see there's something going on in my head and it's about my boss Frank. He leaves it alone for a couple of weeks.

A few years ago, we'd experimented with bondage. It had been exciting for a time but eventually I'd stopped it. I was always the one tied up.

The role plays in their present form appear to have run their course. He puts an idea to me. Would I agree to be blindfolded and tied to the bed?

"No way." I reply.

"Would you see it differently if I agreed to be tied up first? You could do what you wanted to me."

My interest is immediately piqued. I've secretly masturbated about having Julian submit to me. I've a feeling that under that confident exterior lurks a man who wants to be controlled. I reason that once I've done my worst I can always back out of my side of the bargain. I've been restless ever since the imagined Frank fuck session. I need a distraction. I'm obsessing about it, can't get the man out of my head.

It's agreed he will submit on Saturday evening.

After our evening meal I come downstairs dressed in full domination gear hired from our local sex shop. I'm wearing bright red lipstick and dark makeup around the eyes.

"Strip everything off slave, I want you in your birthday suit."

"Right, your cock tells me you like this. Run down the garden and bring me the wooden chair you'll find in the shed."

"I can't do that Rosie; people might see me and it's cold outside."

"Stop whining and do as you're told. And don't call me Rosie, I'm Ma'am to you."

"Yes Ma'am."

Quietoldie
Quietoldie
1,022 Followers