Rosie & Paul Ch. 05

Story Info
Rose & Pauls trip to London.
4.2k words
4.75
2.1k
1

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 03/17/2024
Created 10/07/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 5 - London

We got back from David & Eve's hotel in about 20 minutes. It was still quite late, but I knew Paul wanted more and to be honest so did I. As we got out of the car Paul grabbed me before we even got the key in the door. I looked and he had his fly undone and his cock out and stated to push me down to take it in my mouth. It was late enough that no one would be about, so I began to suck his cock, taking it as far in my mouth as possible. It didn't take long for him to pull me up and get his hands up my dress and start to finger my pussy. By now he had unlocked the door and we basically fell inside.

He picked me up and carried me into the lounge. He put me face first on to the couch and almost ripped my panties off me and then just pushed his hard cock in my pussy. No finesse, no foreplay just a rough fucking. As he was fucking me, he was calling me a dirty slut, a fucking cock sucking whore, and a cunt licking slag. I just said I am between each insult and thrust of his cock. He asked me if I had enjoyed the evening, of course I had, what woman wouldn't? He told me he could still feel David's cum inside my pussy and was going to add to it. I was basically having orgasms after orgasm as he was calling me names and fucking me. I then felt his cock swell as he tried to hold on to his orgasm, but he couldn't, and I then felt his spunk shooting up my pussy and starting to drip down my thighs.

When we had finally finished, he pulled his deflating cock out of me and called me a fucking whore and to suck his cock clean. I went down on my knees and took his cock in my mouth and cleaned all the spent cum off, his, mine and probably some of David's.

We then went to bed where we cuddled up together and he told me I was fantastic tonight. He said he loved how I opened my legs to let David get his hand to my pussy, and how he loved seeing David's cock inside my cunt. I told him that David had a big cock, but his technique wasn't as good as his. - Just keeping the male ego intact! I also told him that seeing him getting his ass finger fucked by Eve really turned me on, he said it did him too, and now he knew why I liked having a cock up my arse!

The next day we talked about meeting Eve and David in London. I would need a day off from work. We messaged David & Eve to get more details. I suggested that Eve and I could meet at Kings Cross Station and get a taxi to the hotel.

Over the next week we firmed up the train times and the meeting point. Before we were due to go to London, it was February 14th - valentine's day. I had already decided what I was going to get Paul. Valentine's day fell on a Wednesday, I had taken the day off and while Paul was at work, set about getting his present ready.

Basically, I was his present. I spent the morning having a nice long bath and using lotion on my body to make my skin nice and soft. I shaved my pussy, making sure I got all the hair off. When I finally got dried, I applied more body lotion to make my skin glow. I then wrote with a red lipstick the word CUM SLUT just above my pussy and then using a wide red ribbon wrapped myself into a bow, with the ribbon covering my pussy and my tits but with a bow at the front for an easy opening.

I waited for Paul to arrive home then sat in one of the lounge chairs with my legs open over the arms and waited for him to come and find his Valentine's present! His face was a picture, he stood and looked at me and I could see in his eye's he couldn't wait to unwrap his present. He came towards me and bent down to kiss me, as he did, I rubbed my hands on his crotch to give his cock a bit of a jump start.

He stepped back from me and began to undress, I just sat with my legs apart watching him, when he had finally finished, he stood there stroking his cock with his right hand and passed me a wrapped box with his left and said happy valentine's Rose. I suggested that we open our presents to see what we had got!

He moved back to me and started to pull on the loose ends of the bow which came apart just as I had designed it to do, firstly uncovering my tits then with a little more pulling uncovering my very wet pussy. When he saw what I had written he grinned and said that's good to know.

I began to open the box he had given me. I was expecting something naughty, and I was right. Inside the box was an anal plug with a tail! And two vibrating dildos', alike but one bigger than the other.

He said we should go to bed, I told him it was all ready, I had taken a bottle of wine upstairs and had put some candles around to make it more romantic. Before he let me go upstairs, he said he wanted to see if the anal plug would fit me! I bent over and he slowly inserted the plug up my ass. It felt great, but the furry tail thing hanging down felt a little odd!

We went upstairs and fucked almost all night. Having his cock in my pussy and the plug up my ass made me feel very full. He finished off by taking out the anal plug and fucking my ass and filling me with cum.

The coming weekend was the planned weekend with Eve and David. Eve and I had arranged to meet in Kings Cross at 1pm. When we met, we had a big full-on kiss, right there in the middle of the station, no one cared, and we made our way excitedly to get a taxi to the hotel. We were staying at "The Leonard" close to Hyde Park, I didn't know the hotel but found it to be charming and very friendly!

We checked in, we only had one room, David had booked a 2nd room for Saturday, it would have been too difficult to have one bed for the 2 nights! The "bellboy" showed us to the room and when he opened the door, he said we had a room with one bed. We both assured him that that was fine, I'm 100% sure he thought he knew what our plans were. He was only partly right!

Once we got him out of the room we basically fell into each other's arms and lips and onto the bed. We couldn't wait to undress each other. We were both wearing skirts and blouses and it didn't take long to discover we both had matching underwear, well to be more accurate we had no panties on! I breathed hard as Eve slid a finger into my very wet pussy and moaned into her mouth as she rubbed my clit. I was doing the same to her as well as trying to get her blouse open and to play with her nipples.

It didn't take too long for us to be naked, and Eve kissed me and then started to make her way down my body with her tongue aiming to get to my pussy. I had other ideas, I stated to turn around so that we ended up in a classic 69 position with her on top. We began licking each other's pussies almost at the same time. We were both dripping and the more she licked me the more pussy juice started to flow from my pussy. She was lapping it up but much more was dribbling between my ass cheeks on to the bed. When I looked up all I could see was Eve's asshole, I decided that I wanted to taste her fully, I craned my neck and ran my tongue over her ass and pushed a little on her sphincter. She stopped licking me and told me to fuck her ass with my tongue.

We both rolled sideways, this gave me better access to her ass with my tongue and I pushed it in further. As I did this, I pulled her ass cheeks apart and she pushed her hand between us to get to her clit. Has ass tasted wonderful, As I was licking her, she started to push a finger in to my ass, I arched my back to allow her to get better access and before I knew what was happening, she had 2 fingers inside me.

We continued like this until I felt my first orgasm building, I told Eve not to stop and focused on both my ass being finger fucked and me tongue fucking her ass. We both orgasmed at the same time. I gushed over her face, and she shuddered that hard she almost stopped my breathing, it was wonderful.

We relaxed and cuddled each other; I said this is going to be a very fun weekend. We both decided we were hungry and needed a drink. Should we go down to the hotel bar or get room service. We decided on room service as it meant we didn't have to get dressed and clean up, I didn't mind cleaning her, but we felt it would be more fun to be waited on in our room.

We rang down and ordered a salad and a bottle of white wine. We continued to cuddle and play with each other. There was a knock at the door and then we heard the door unlock and open, a voice said room service and proceeded to enter. We just stayed where we were, in each other's arms as the room service guy delivered our food and drink. You could tell he had seen it all before as he never missed a beat, he asked if we wanted the wine open we said yes, as he was opening the wine Eve got off the bed and opened her purse to give him a tip. She then showed him out, all the time he was in I never covered up. He had a good look over his shoulder as he left, and Eve said he had a good look at her as she shut the door. I said, I wonder if he would have joined us if we had asked him?

Eve poured us both a drink and got back on the bed. While we were relaxing, she told me she had always wanted to do this, have a naughty weekend with a girlfriend just enjoying each other. When I asked If they had met other people on the website where we met, she said they had, and the sex had been good, but she didn't feel the connection like she had with Paul & I and David had really enjoyed fucking me but not so much the other women. I told her about our first time and that it was my first time with another woman, she was impressed. When I told her about Paul's Valentine surprise, she laughed so hard she had to go and pee.

After making each other cum a second time we had to clean ourselves up. We decided to take a bath together rather than a shower, and I can say this, having a bath with another woman is a lot more erotic than with a man, nothing against having a bath with a man but it just feels sexier with a woman.

After getting dressed we decided to go out and explore Oxford Street, like we needed an excuse! We eventually ended up in Soho and started to hit a few bars and pubs. It was a great evening we were chatting with lots of people, some obviously trying to get in our panties and as we were wearing them it made us laugh. No one really tried too hard just the usual alpha male types looking to get lucky.

We were sat with a couple in one bar who were very interested in what we were doing in London without our husbands/partners. Eve explained that we were here for a good time together and that they would be joining us at some point on Saturday. The couple were quite interested in our relationship, Eve explained that we met on a swinger's site, and this was our second meeting but this time with a difference! They were captivated as Eve's told them about her and David's exploits in the scene. I learned a great deal more about Eve and David in that bar than I knew before. They had clearly been in the swinging scene for quite a while, they had had foursomes and threesomes with both another man and a single female and it surprised me that Eve was wanting a gangbang with more than 3 men!

We finished our drinks said our goodbyes and set off back to the hotel. On the way we passed several adult shops and video theaters. We decided to go in to one! This was the first time I had ever been in an adult shop. To say I was shocked at the items on display and the clientele would be an understatement. The people in there ranged from the stereo typical "man in a mack" to young couples giggling at some of the toys. I also found the exact double of the anal plug with furry tail Paul had bought me for valentines. I pointed it out to Eve who laughed and said next time we are all together I must have it in!

Eve decided she wanted to buy a dildo that we could share, she picked a very large black one and asked in a very plain but clear voice "did I think I would like this one"? So, I just answered, yes please!

We made our purchase and made our way back to the hotel. When we got back it was a choice either a drink in the bar or room service drinks, we chose room service. Back in the room I went to use the bathroom and decided I would surprise Eve by coming out naked ready to fuck, imagine my surprise to find her the same way, naked on the bed with the big black dildo pushed up her pussy, wow what a sight.

There was a knock at the door, and we heard the lock again, with the words room service, this time it was a young woman, well young compared to us two old sluts! She stopped and looked first at me then at Eve on the bed with a black dildo in her pussy, said Oh, excuse me. I gave the tip this time and she just said have a great night ladies and left. I would have given a week's wages to know what the hotel staff were saying about us.

I poured us both a drink and joined Eve on the bed and watched as she fucked herself with the dildo. She was really ramming it in her pussy and the sound it was making was amazing. When she finally orgasmed, she was panting, and the dildo was covered in her pussy juice. She lay there getting her breath back, so I decided to slowly pull out the dildo, as I did this, she opened her eyes and looked at me with pure lust. I took the dildo and looking into her eyes slowly started to lick it clean, then just like the cock it was supposed to be I began to suck it and make myself gag as I did.

As I was sucking this black pseudo cock Eve was playing with my pussy, rubbing my clitoris it was so intense I wanted to open my legs wider to swallow her in. She then took the dildo off me and pushed it up my wet and willing cunt. I asked her to stop so I could turn over. I got on all fours and pushed my ass and pussy in the air so she could give me a good fucking with the dildo. As she was doing this, she was finger fucking my ass. I could not have stopped my orgasm if you had a gun to my head. The feeling was immense, I was pushing myself back on to her fingers and the massive phallus ploughing into my burning pussy.

When I'd finally finished shuddering and gushing, I felt Eve kissing my nipples and stroking my very wet pussy, I watched her as she brought her fingers up to her mouth and cleaned my juices of her hand. She asked me if I had ever had a DP, I wasn't sure what she meant. She explained it was a double penetration, two cocks, one in my cunt and the up my ass. I told her no, never, but would love to try it after that experience. She went on to tell me about the night she and David had a threesome with a guy from the website and that was her first time, she said she absolutely loved it and had done it a few times since and had also had DVP, again she had to explain, Double Virginal Penetration. Now that sounded difficult but fun.

While we were coming down from our orgasms, I was asking about what she said earlier about having a gangbang, I told her yes, I knew what that was! She said it was something her and David had discussed, but couldn't agree, she wanted at least 3 men but not to include David, he wanted to be part of it so until they could agree it wasn't going to happen. I was surprised she wanted to be on her own, but she explained she wanted to be used and if David was there, she felt it wouldn't be as dirty and the men may hold back somewhat.

It was getting late, and Paul & David would be joining us at some point on Saturday. We got in to bed fully and played with each other's pussy until we orgasmed some more then fell asleep.

Saturday morning, I woke to find Eve playing with herself and quietly moaning as she was reaching orgasm. I laid and watched letting her finish before I leaned across to give her a light kiss on the cheek. She turned toward me, and we kissed fully, her hand slipped between my legs and she started to play with my pussy. As I was building up to my first orgasm of the new day she stopped and moved between my thighs to lick my wet pussy to completion.

Over breakfast, in the restaurant she said she thought David would be getting to the hotel around noon, I wasn't sure what time Paul would be showing up, I was surprised he hadn't turned up already.

While we were just finishing breakfast David turned up. Kisses were exchanged and then his questioning started, what had we done, where had we been, who had we been with? I think he was quite disappointed that it had only been the two of us! We finished breakfast and went back to our room; David couldn't check in just yet so came with us.

When we got to the room it was still in the state we had left it, basically the bed unmade, and a large black dildo laid in the middle of it.

Eve picked up the dildo and said you should have seen Rose using this last night, I reminded her that she used it first and a lot more enthusiastically than me, David said he would like to see a repeat of that, Eve told him he'd have to wait as she especially was wanting the real thing.

David started to undo his trousers and take off his shoes, Eve and I just watched. Eve then started to undress, I moved to a chair to watch these two sexy people making love to each other.

Eve was undressed first and went to help David take his boxers off, she got on her knees and took his cock in her mouth. Just like she had said a couple of weeks earlier she couldn't take it all in her mouth either, but she did give it a good go!

After a few minutes of sucking David's cock, he stood her up and moved her to the bed, he picked up the dildo and smiling threw it across to me. He then laid Eve down on the bed and knelt between her legs and explored her willing pussy with his tongue. Very quickly Eve was moaning and telling David to lick more. All I could see was David's head between Eves legs and Eve's tits rising and falling as she got more and more vocal.

David then made his way up Eve's body, his big hard cock gently swinging as he made his way up. Eve reached down and guided his cock into her very wet and willing pussy. I must admit the view from where I was sitting was incredible, I could see her pussy swell as he pushed his cock inside her. I watched with a mixture of envy and lust as she got his cock, and he got her pussy. I removed my jeans and panties and picked up the dildo. I stroked it up and down my pussy which just from watching David and Eve fuck was now very wet. As the head of the dildo got wetter from my pussy juices, I started to insert it in my wanton cunt. David had started to really fuck Eve with some force. I could hear his balls slapping her ass and the juices being pushed out of her pussy, all of this was getting me even wetter and as the dildo was now firmly in my pussy, I began to rub my clit. Eve was begging David to make her cum and for him to flood her pussy with spunk. I wanted exactly the same! I started to feel my orgasm building, but I did not want to miss Eve and David's climax, I almost pushed myself to cum. I felt my juices running down the dildo as my climax overtook me.

As I came down from my climax, I continued watch Eve getting fucked, it didn't take much longer before her orgasm built to the point of no return, she was moaning so loud I thought we would get complaints from the rooms next door! Then her damn broke and as she climaxed, I could see her white juice squelching out of her pussy and coating David's cock. As she was finishing it was David's turn he started to grunt and his balls visually tightened as he flooded her cunt with spunk.

After a few minutes David removed his now spent cock from Eve's pussy, and I watched as his spunk and her juices started to ooze from her very red and swollen pussy. That was the first time I had ever watched two people have sex, yes, I'd watched porn and I'd had same room sex in the past few weeks but never actually watched another couple. It was a massive turn on and I began to think what it would feel like to be watched by an audience.

As I was sat there thinking, and looking, Eve went down on David and began to clean his cock and balls. I thought David would do the same to her but instead asked me if I would like to clean up Eve's pussy. I couldn't get across to the bed quickly enough. As I started to lick Eve's very wet and sticky pussy, she told me to be gentle as she was feeling well used, I managed to lick a lot of their cum out of her before she stopped me as she couldn't cope with more attention to her pussy!

12