Rosie Cheeks Ch. 02: Graceless

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Babes, you've got to come in sideways!"

"I know- I know." Rosaline attempted to wiggle forward, but quickly ceased the motion as her wobbling ass began to slap against the wall outside her dorm. "I was lost in thought. Can you... uhm..." She extended her arms into the room.

"Hold on, hold on, I've got you," Rosaline's roommate approached and took her nimble hands into her own. They felt coarse and calloused around her fingers, and yet there was an undeniable softness to them in the palm. She smiled warmly at Rosaline, and despite herself the young woman offered a tiny smile back. She felt safer. Less exposed, despite her massive dumptruck sticking out into the hall behind her.

"Ready?"

"Ready," Rosaline responded timidly, and she felt immediate pressure in her rear as Grace Ingram dug in her heels and began to pull with all her might. Rosaline pushed forward with her immense legs, strength in them momentarily renewed. Together they battled the uncaring restraints of the door, but even with Grace's added strength and a few miniscule steps forward, the bulk of Rosaline's cheeks failed to move forward even an inch.

"Hah!" Grace exclaimed. "You're really stuck in there, huh?"

"I really, really am.Mmf! Let me try moving around, that usually helps..." As she began to gyrate she felt Grace pull harder. She worried that her arms were about to be pulled from her sockets. The pair labored there, Grace pulling backward, bending her knees and lifting in at an upward angle, Rosaline attempting to march forward and wobbling her massive lower body for what felt like hours. Eventually Rosaline felt herself scoot ever so slightly forward and dared to hope for her release, but further pressure revealed that no combination of pulling and pushing from any angle they tried could wrench her from her bulging behind from her door.

"Okay, okay. This --huff -- this thing isn't budging. New plan." Without warning, Grace released her roommate's hands. Like she had been released from a rubber band, Rosaline's upper body shot backward and collided with her own gelatinous mass of booty, still hopelessly stuck.

"Shi-gah!" Was all Rosaline had time to utter as her slender back collided forcefully with her vertically protruding buttcheeks. She had barely begun to regain her composure when she felt Grace's lightly muscled arms wrap around her miniscule waist and begin to pull. Not knowing what else to do, Rosaline reached around her heavily breathing friend and held on for dear life in an over-the-shoulder bear hug. The girls fought valiantly for several minutes, but they were only human, and so Grace's titanium grip eventually loosened and she collapsed onto the floor at Rosaline's feet. Exhausted, they each took a moment to recuperate, Grace sitting upright on the floor and Rosaline still standing, still captive above her. Grace laughed with a warm, melodious timbre, and Rosaline could scarcely believe that she found herself lightly giggling as well.

"You're -hah - not giving up on me down there, are you?"

"Never in a... never in a million years, Rosie." Grace shakily rose to her feet and examined her friend's predicament. "I'm about to get that WD-40 I bought for the shower."

"No, no, no, no WD-40 please. I'm...hoo, I'm plenty embarrassed enough here."

"Uh-huh. Well girl, do you want out of the door? Because the way I see it I can go and get WD-40 or I can get you a... a blanket and some pillows for the night."

"Of course I do! But, um... these are..." Rosaline trailed off. "These are... uhm..."

Grace waited patiently for Rosaline to finish, working on catching her breath. Despite her monumental effort her gentle smile had not left her face, or indeed even faltered for a moment.

"These are my favorite pants. And... and I only have three pairs that fit me anymore."

Grace nodded. "Got it. I'll just set up my TV out here, then. I'll make you some popcorn, we can have a little movie night right here."

"Grrrraaaaaaaay!" Rosaline complained, shifting uncomfortably in her restricted space. She was terrified by the idea of staying there all night, ripe for the torment of any passerby -- or worse, The Three B's. They lived on this floor - who knew when they'd be passing through?! "Please, one more try? I think I can push a little harder, and you got me to move a little when you were pulling my arms!"

"Nah, I don't think we're making any progress like that, hun. Pulling isn't doing it -- I'm gonna go out and push you." Despite her assertive tone she looked to Rosaline for approval, who regarded her with light apprehension.

"Are you sure? I don't want anyone to see you like that."

"I'm also fine with doing my movie night idea."

"Mm." Rosaline caught herself just barely grinning again. "-- Okay. Fine. Do your thing." She waved a hand over her nimble shoulder.

Without another word, Grace got on all fours and began to crawl between the massive legs of her roommate. Rosaline bristled at the touch of her curly mane on her legging-clad calves.

"You could have used your door!"

"Key's on my side, s'faster!" And, as advertised, Grace emerged into the common hallway and hopped to her feet. Rosaline could only imagine the view that greeted her as she did -- in her mind's eye she stitched together a portrait of a humungous, ever-moving pair of blobs from recollections of times where she had observed her legendary badonkadonk in mirrors large enough to display its full magnitude. Her freckled face began to grow hot.

"Alright!"

"Wait, wait! Are there any.... people... out there?" Rosaline craned her neck to view Grace as best as she could. The trim, athletic-looking woman looked to her left, then her right, and provided her companion with a covert-looking thumbs-up.

"All clear, baby bird." Her voice was lowered to give the impression of speaking into a mic. "Nest is devoid of bogeys, over"

"You're actually impossible."

"Your dignity's intact." Rosaline could just barely see Grace evaluating her position. She felt the gentle warmth of her hands make contact with her lower back, her chest lightly grazing against the enormity of her ass. The captive woman repressed the urge to gasp at the sudden touch.

"Mm-mm. Not going to work." The sensation was gone as fast as it had appeared. "I'm gonna have to touch you to get you through. Is that okay?"

"It was last time."

"Never hurts to be sure, Rosie!" And with that, Rosaline LeBlanc felt the immediate pressure of two hands on the widest part of her continental cheeks. They impacted with a pillowy*poff* as Grace pushed into her expanse. Rosaline felt portions of her fatty mounds protruding through the gaps in her roommate's fingers before they were nearly enveloped entirely in her soft flesh. Her entire butt was exceedingly sensitive, and Rosaline felt the pinprick of each finger's tip as they dug into it in an attempt to force the full mass forward. A whispered gasp escaped her lips, and again by instinct she reached out on either side to stabilize herself with something, anything. Still, nothing but empty space was within her reach. Rosaline's face shone a deep, shameful crimson as Grace pushed harder, driving her hands deeper into the wall of flesh before her, and with the forces acting upon it working together it just barely scooted forward in the doorway.

"A-ah! Careful, Gracie."

"Sorry, I've got you, I've got you. Just a bit more, Ros."

Rosaline had given up waggling her hips entirely, instead leaning forward in an effort to ease her friend's labor and bring gravity onto their side. Slowly but surely, her massive ass began to make its way through the door! She was almost entirely through when..."

"Rosie, you're a little too wide here. Keep pushing, I'm gonna push youtogether to help you through, okay?"

"Khm -- uh, I can push myself together! You keep pushing."

Grace snickered. "Ros, it's out of your reach. Keep moving forward, you're almost out of this.

Rosaline stiffened and did as she was told, throwing a few wobbles into the mix for added friction reduction which were stifled by Grace's tightly squeezing hands. They grabbed ahold of two opposing protrusions of ass that refused to work their way through the opening and pushed them together. The door's hapless hostage did her best to maintain her composure, but could do little to repress a sharp "Eep!"

In a few short moments, between the pushing, wobbling, and compressing, Rosaline popped out of the doorframe with what she could swear was an audible"thok!" And collapsed to the ground before her. She was free!

Grace stumbled in behind her, nearly tripping and falling face first on top of her roommate's spongy cheeks and caught her breath beside her collapsed friend.

"My hero," beamed Rosaline from the floor, her cheek resting on the tile floor. "Thank you, Gray. Thank you so, so much."

Grace Ingram looked down fondly at what had quickly become her best friend at Garrison in the three short weeks that they had known each other. She gave Rosaline a goofy, uneven smile. "Course, Rosie! You'd do the same for me in a heartbeat."

"Like I'dhave to!" wailed Rosaline, burying her face in her hands. All the embarrassment of the past few hours suddenly hit her at once. "YOU don't have the world's fattest ass!"

Grace lifted herself to her feet effortlessly and closed the door behind them. "Still, no amount of butt can make that mean any less to me. Besides, you can repay me by making me some noodles." She extended a hand toward her friend who had seemingly spread out across the floor.

Rosaline took it and laboriously began to return to her feet, booty quakes again initiating behind her as she did. "You do too much for me."

"What are friends for?"

Rosaline blinked. Indeed, Grace WAS her friend... the best friend she had ever had, she was beginning to realize. She was endlessly patient, listened to her complaining with her full attention, and had offered her companionship on a level of intimacy she had never before experienced. She had had friends before, of course... but in high school and before her ass seemed to exist at the center of those friendships, whether it be a target of thinly-veiled ridicule or a point of sick fascination. Grace barely seemed to notice the thing unless Rosaline brought it up first, and they had spent night after night engaged in discussions over their respective interests along with the occasional conversation about her butt and its challenges. These conversations, however, seemed to always arise from a feeling of curiosity and willingness to understand than a desire to laugh or mock. They had clicked, almost immediately, and Rosaline felt just slightly less like a circus freak when she was around.

Rosaline huffed as she returned to her full height, twitching her hips in an effort to minimize the risqué display wobbling behind her with little success.

"Friends are for making noodles."

And with the two girls made their way through the bathroom and into Grace's side of the jointed dorm. Valor Hall was a bit of an anomaly -- it sported dual dorms connected by a single bathroom, meaning each roommate could have what was effectively their own room. Rosaline passed harmlessly through the wider bathroom doorway and Grace replaced her headphones atop her ears and plopped down on a ratty-looking futon, feet kicked up in a criss-cross as she grabbed hold of a wireless switch controller. She unpaused her game and her hands went to work clicking and clacking at the controller, eyes focused on some flashy game wherein she was locked in combat with an enormous beast.

Rosaline was hard at work behind her, sorting through a makeshift pantry the two had constructed on a spare shelf. She found a simple packet of ramen and wordlessly began the process of constructing the meal for her friend. In no time it was finished, and Rosaline set the fine-smelling broth onto the coffee table before her before settling down onto the futon beside Grace. It complained with a creaking moan at the sudden introduction of her lower body's considerable weight. She winced.

"Yeesh..."

In a flash Grace's TV displayed the word "paused" yet again, and she picked up her noodles and began to eat. "What's the matter?"

"What do you think?" Rosaline's eyes shot a quick glance backward. "I embarrassed myself today, like the day before that, and the day before that. I'm a hazard. I can't go anywhere without this...thing holding me back."

"What happened?"

"I'd love to tell you, really, but I think I'd curl up and die right here on your nice couch if I did."

"Hey." Grace's eyes met Rosaline's a somber glint in them. "First of all; this couch is shitty. It has always been shitty. Snap it in half for all I care. Second of all; you're not a hazard. You're my best friend. You're kind, beautiful, and wickedly smart. You might be well-endowed, sure, but that's far fromall you are."

Rosaline snorted at the word 'beautiful.' "You're sweet for saying that. But we both know I'm 'endowed' enough for the both of us, plus two more people after that. I just wish I was shaped normally -- you know? I want to ride a roller coaster, or buy a dress -- or be able to just walk around without constantly having to be aware of how wide I am. Because when I get distracted..." her voice trailed off as she gazed at Grace's entrance door, which she also knew to be too small to work through straight on. "You end up needing to help me. Most of all, I think, I just want to not feel like everyone's staring at me all the time. I feel like such a freak..."

Grace set a hand on Rosaline's shoulder, setting her noodles back onto the coffee table. "That's my Rosie you're talking about. You're not a freak, you're just a little on the wider side. Doesn't make you any less important, or less respectable. You're going through it right now -- you're adapting. This place, these people, they're brand new to you. You want to crawl up into a hole and stay there, but you keep pushing yourself, going to class, coming back, studying a hell of a lot more than I do. That has to mean something."

"Of course it means something. I want to teach someday, but what good I will I be if my students can't tear their eyes off my ass?"

"I'll tell you. They'll be so taken by your charisma and your wisdom that they'll start focusing on this --" Grace put her hands on Rosaline's pouty cheeks for emphasis. "Instead of anything else. Your butt will just... fade into the background."

Rosaline frowned. "I don't have charisma."

"Won me over, didn't you?"

Well, she couldn't deny that. Grace's kindness and compassion had been regarded with suspicion by Rosaline at first, but it had not let up in three weeks and showed no signs of stopping anytime soon.

"I... I guess I did."

"You did! You're fun, and interesting, and insightful, and so, so sweet, and it makes me want to chill with you. And let me tell you, you're the only girl I know that can make something like history interesting. Remember when you told me about Rome?"

She did. Grace had asked in passing what she had been studying, and Rosaline had explained the strife and repeated feuds of Romulus and Remus as if it were a sitcom. When the history buff had revealed Romulus murdered his brother Grace had audibly gasped, so taken was she by the story. Laying on the floor she acted out a dramatic death and snickering through her façade despite herself, she had recounted the story from the twin's birth from Remus's point of view and admitted he had loved his brother all along and gave his blessing for him to become a great ruler. That last part was -- more than a little embellished. Grace nodded.

"Do you think I was thinking about your butt during that?!"

"Were you?"

"No!"

"Then no, I don't."

"Exactly!" Grace threw her hands in the air.

Rosaline chuckled at her friend's attempts to make her feel better. She could scarcely believe it, but it actually seemed to be working.

"I suppose so. Still, it could stand to be... just abit smaller." She placed a single fine hand on the expanse of her donk. "Small enough to fit through the door the right way, anyway."

"Oh! Grace exclaimed, hopping to her feet. "You should come with me to the rec center tomorrow! I have a few exercises we could try -- we could work that big butt right off together."

Rosaline offered a gentle smile behind weary eyes. "You know I won't fit through the turnstiles."

"Then you stand outside and I'll open a fire exit for you. I know you can fit through that -- I checked."

Rosaline beamed, her cheeks rosy partially from the idea of spending time with a friend and partially from the image of Grace measuring a door to ensure her dimensions could pass through unimpeded. "Maybe someday. For now, I'd rather not cause a panic in the gym. For now."

"Well, the option is there if you want it." Grace settled back onto the futon as close to Rosaline as her gigantic hips would allow. "By the way... whatever happened to you and that boy from your class? You haven't talked about him all week."

"Oh. That. Yeah, we... didn't work out."

"Ah, I'm sorry for bringing it up. You two were so cute, texting back and forth! You seemed really into him for a second there. Can I ask what happened?"

"What else?" Rosaline gave a sardonic, lopsided grin and pointed a thumb over her shoulder at her expansive backside that enveloped much of the futon. "I got stuck."

"Oh, Ros, no..."

It had happened just after her and Max had sat down to enjoyThings Unseen a week prior. The second her ass filled the movie theatre seat she knew with certainty she was going to be stuck. She sat there uncomfortably for the entire movie, whispering stilted, uncomfortable conversation back and forth with her date, until it had ended and se could hide from reality no longer. She had insisted that she wait to leave until all other parties had left the movie theatre and Max, ever the gentleman, refused to wait for her outside. She had fought valiantly against the armrests of the chair, a shocked Max helping wherever his stringy arms could, only earning her freedom when one of them had snapped from its spot and clattered uselessly to the floor, followed closely by a planetary asscheek rushing outward to fill the newly available space. Max and Rosaline had walked home separately and, despite his obvious attraction to larger hindquarters, the pair had felt much too awkward to message one another since.

She sighed. "Fact of life, Gray. My butt is huge and I don't fit anywhere. Please never invite me to see a movie in public."

Grace paused. "What if I invited you to go barhopping with me tonight instead?"

"Barhopping? Me?" Rosaline was silent for a moment as she processed Grace's sudden proposal. "Um... tonight?"

"Yeah, tonight! I'm going out with a few girls from a sorority on Sherry Road, just off campus. I got partnered with them for an ethics project. They seem really fun, and they invited me to go drinking and told me I could bring anyone." She beamed. "Seeing as how you're a little more than 'anyone...'"

Rosaline tensed up. She had drank with people before, but only in quaint little high school parties. Drinking? In a bar? With other college girls? She could scarcely imagine it.

"Tonight? Grace, uh... I mean, wow, thank you, but I can't. I just can't. What would I wear? And, and I don't even know these girls. Besides, I have a paper to write that I haven't started, and I really-"

"Ros. It's okay if you're nervous. I'm really nervous too -- I barely know them myself. You're my best friend and I love to be around you. It's so, so okay if you want to stay home and relax... I'll wish you were there, but I'm a big girl. I'll be okay."

Rosaline paused mid-sentence. Her stomach twinged with a subtle excitement.