Rosily Ch. 02

Story Info
Randy learns how to live.
6.2k words
3.33
5k
7
2

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 08/02/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter Two

The Wedding

"So Jake, and your step-son are down there?" This didn't shock me.

"I won the house in the divorce, and I wanted to keep his income. He's still technically my slave. But, as he hadn't done anything violent against me, I granted his wish. No semen touches the ground, so it is within our faith...kinda.." Rose seemed to be thinking. She shook her head quickly, shaking off whatever thought was in her head.

"You've seen two weddings, you know what you are to do, and what to say." She laid her head back on my chest. "I want to add a vow to the wedding."

"What would you like Mistress?"

"I want you to give me enough slaves to start a farm." She said airily. I blinked in minor shock, looking down at her thick red hair. I had to ask.

"How am I to do that?"

She looked up at me. Her green eyes sparkled in the low light.

"Keep us pregnant, and seduce more of the young women in the church." She smiled a genuine smile.

"Is that allowed?" I was so confused on what the rules were for the Cult of Lynn.

"Technically yes. I just have to have a higher rank in the church before we can marry them in with us." She kissed my chest lightly. This caused my cock to wake. The thought of more women?

"How do you increase your rank in the church?" (Cult...totally a cult. But I am not going to complain!)

"You see, I'm a priestess. The woman in the front of the church we go to, is like a Bishop. The women that perform "communion" they are like Cardinals. I need to be a "cardinal" to have a slave farm with more than 5 women. I have to start my own church." She sat up, and grabbed my cock.

"I understand". Was all I could muster. I was ready to go again.

"In 6 days, I will have you. You will give me a daughter or a slave. Until then you have to do the trial." She got out of my bed. "You have to not touch yourself, or my daughters till after the wedding. Do this, and we will finally be able to make love dear Randall slave." She turned to leave and blew me a kiss.

I blew one back. "Yes Mistress." I was smiling. It occurred to me that I might have fallen in love with my captor. Stockholm syndrome be damned. I knew I would not touch my cock for the next 6 days even as it was freed from the cage.

I tried hard to sleep. Yet I couldn't I was thinking about all of the sex I would be having. This made not touching it, so much harder. I understood just an hour after she left how this would be a "trial".

I was almost asleep when I heard her shill voice outside of the door of my room. She was pacing the hallway as she argued on the phone.

"I've been an Overseer for years! You know very well I'm due for the promotion to Land Owner!! I'm asking that you take my resume to the Goddess, and push me for a plantation!" She shrieked.

Chills racked down my spine as I heard that voice. It was powerful and frightening. I remembered what I was in that instant.

That. For some reason, calmed me.

I knew what I was. I slept.

I was so busy with cooking breakfast, I hadn't noticed Ashlynn walk up behind me. I knew her scent though.

"Mistress Ashlynn, your breakfast is almost ready. I set you a place with the orange juice you like." I said as I turned the sausages.

"Don't call me 'Mistress', we aren't joined yet. Not sure Mother will get the promotion she needs either..." She said as she sat at her place in the breakfast nook.

"Over easy, medium or firm?" I asked dismissing her doubts.

"Medium, and I like my toast dark." She instructed. I had remembered that. I delivered the toast first with the crusts almost black, and the bread a deep brown. I shoveled her eggs on to her plate next, then the sausages. I looked up at her face to gauge if I had prepared her breakfast properly.

She smiled at me and went to work on her food.

"Smells good in here! Mother said not to make her any, as she is doing the test after church this morning." Skyler leaned into my ear.

"She has a nervous tummy!" she said and giggled a bit. I nodded and took Skyler's order. After she was fed I made myself an omelet.

I sat on the floor and ate in the center of the kitchen as the young women talked. I was invisible in that moment, and somewhat thankful about it.

"Mom thinks that more than half of the following is against her!" Skyler reiterated to her sister.

"Mother can fix this. You know how she is. Daddy liked boys. Daddy gets boys, but lives in the dungeon. She can twist anything to her will." Ashlynn took a bite of toast.

"Ugh Daddy. We aren't allowed to talk about him anymore, beside we have a new one." Skyler was testing her eggs. She added some salt.

"No Sis, that will be our slave husband if Mother gets her way."

"Five days till the wedding. I hope she gets the Land Owner, or we will be old maids!" Skyler joked. Ashlynn frowned.

"Not funny. Trust mother!" Ashlynn began to eat faster, as her eggs were near cold.

"Clean this all up! Then dress in your church clothes." Ashlynn said after eating and leaving the kitchen.

I quickly gathered the dishes and washed them after the girls had gone upstairs. As soon as I was finished, I myself climbed the stairs and took out the clothing laid out for me on Domina's bed.

Black socks, no underwear, Blue suit with a black tie, and polished shoes.

The trip to the church was silent. I drove as Rose read, and re-read some sort of speech. We arrived and I was handed to Ashlynn for keeping, as two women ushered Mistress out of the hall and to the basement of the church. I looked at Ashlynn.

"It should be fine. Be calm. Lets go and praise Lynn." She said softly, as she led me me by the hand into the main church. We sat on the pew. Ashlynn held my right hand, and after Skyler sat she held the left.

The service began with the usual music, and affirmations of loyalty. There was a short lesson about being too merciful with the male sex. Next was 2 chorus led songs. During the song I thought I heard a scream from a distant place. No one seemed to hear it but me, other than Skyler whose voice hitched for just a second. She blinked hard, and began singing again.

We finished the songs and I looked at Sky for a clue. Her face went completely pallid. I could not read her.

"Upon the male, shall all the world's troubles be blamed. It is their grand fire that has burned for too long. Now they must burn for their sins against the Mother!" The Mother Domme announced. The congregation followed suit with a hearty:

"For Mother!"

"My Sisters. It has come to my attention that one of our Priestesses, wished to be promoted. Based on her service and strength, I have decided to grant Sister Rose to the rank of Land Owner!" The Mother Domme lady backed away from the pulpit, and I saw my Mistress step up in a brand new robe.

Her face had blood spatter on it. But the robe was as white as Wisconsin snow.

"My Sisters, I take this office with the highest sense of seriousness. I know my new job, and I will show you that I am worthy, and willing to do this job, not just for my own family, but for the church as a whole. Furthermore! I am announcing the wedding of myself and my two angels to the male that is seated right there!" She pointed at me.

"Smile fiancee!" Ashlynn elbowed me. I smiled and bowed.

"I will do my very best to expand our faith. I will have a plantation, I will have a church on my land. I will have you all over for the WEDDING!" Rose raised her hands in the air in victory!

"Oh Randall!" I felt Skyler jump on me, kissing my face, as Ashlynn grabbed my ass.

"This is going to happen!" Skyler slid down my body and kissed my lips which caught the ire of the devout women in the church. She raised her hands in apology silently to the elders, and faced forward.

(Happy Day. But, I'm still property!)

The next 5 days were hell. The women taunted me constantly! Half naked, or completely naked and kissing me at every private moment. Rose was the worst of the offenders. My cock was so hard most of the day that I'd get tired from the lack of blood to my brain. Somehow I managed to write my vows.

The tailor was making sure that the tux fit perfectly. Rose had it ordered right after her speech at the church. It was ready. I wore it proudly. Rose smiled.

"Tomorrow baby!"

The night before the wedding I was in the basement, doing laundry when I heard groaning and yelping from the air vents. After turning on the washer I leaned up to the vents to hear what was going on.

"Fuck me Daddy! Fill me with your cum! Ugh! Yeah!" I heard clearly. It was obvious Bob wasn't hiding things anymore. I shook my head in disgust. They could be respectful and not broadcast their traitorous sins. I had no issue with the incestual gay sex, but what he did to my Mistress, soon to be wife, was nigh unforgivable. I went upstairs to wait for the washer to do it's cycle.

My fiancees had all gone to bed. I had the TV to myself. I turned on a replay of Sunday's Packer game. I got some microwave popcorn and a beer as the game began. I hadn't paid much attention to the time as the game went to half time.

(Shit! The clothes!)

I raced downstairs to the basement and put the load from the washer into the dryer.

(I still have to hang all that up after.)

I went back upstairs and grabbed a fifth beer from the fridge. I plopped down on the couch and watched the rest of the game.....

"Mother where are my leggings?!" I heard from upstairs. (Fuck I fell asleep on the couch! At least the Packers won. Wait! It's my wedding day!) I bolted upright and bounded up the stairs. I opened the door of Rose's room, and began to get dressed.

"You are fucking lucky we are getting married today! Consider last night your bachelor party. Get your ass down to the basement and fetch Skyler's leggings!" Rose heaved in the doorway. She was only wearing the white lingerie that was to be worn under her dress. She was pissed off. I finished dressing and almost fell down the stairs to the first floor.

I managed to race through the house to the back kitchen door and then on to the basement. Sky's white leggings were right in front. I grabbed them and ran back up, through the house then up to Sky's room.

"Your leggings Skyler!" I panted in her doorway. I held the light fabric tubes in front of her from the door.

"I found a pair that aren't wrinkled like those are! Do you know how to do laundry?" I turned away and closed her door.

"Auspicious start Randy dear." Ashlynn walked past me from her room to the stairs. She was in an amazing dress. She wore the white well. I hoped after this weekend she would no longer be a virgin. Rose had made so many promises, but I knew she could take them away. I stood in the upstairs hallway and began to panic. I leaned against the wall as I could hear Skyler still bitching about...well now it was her shoes.

I smelled her before I felt her touch me.

"Whoa, what's wrong baby?"Rose's voice was the softest I had ever heard. There was love in it.

"You promised so much, and I know that I am just a slave, and you will take it all away like my education!" I said as I slid down the wall to my knees.

My eyes were closed, I didn't want to see her before the wedding. I knew from the sound of the fabric swishing and crunching she was in her dress. I clamped my eyes shut harder.

"I will keep all of the promises in our vows. I swear to Lynn!"

"Can I go back to school?" I asked.

"No baby, you have a much more important job. One that will not feel like work. It will be to please us...in all ways." She cooed into my ear. She kissed my forehead gently. "Now you need to get up straighten your clothes and get in the car. Our wedding is in an hour." She said a bit more sternly.

"Yes Mistress"

The women were all in the back seat and I had twisted the rearview mirror so I could not see them as I drove to the Church of Lynn. They all bailed out of the car in front of the church and then I went to park. In the parking lot I saw much of her family. Her 66 year old mother walked up to me as I got out of the car.

"Hello Judith." I said with a smile.

"Randall, you had better be a decent slave to my daughter or I will cut your gawd damned throat!"

"Judith! Be nice! It's his collaring day!" Rose's aunt Kristen walked up to us. "She's just scared you will end up like Bob. It's okay Randy, I know you are a better male than that." She held Judith's shoulders.

"Judith, Mistress, I will serve like a good husband." I tried to ease my mother-in-laws fears.

"Ahh! Doesn't matter! She will throw you out after she's got a couple kids from you!" The older woman walked toward the church. I looked at Kristen in confusion.

"Mom doesn't know Rose's plan. You will be okay. Just do your job, marry my niece and serve her well. I'll let you dine on my cunt at the reception if you don't stutter your vows!" She grinned widely and slapped my ass as she turned to catch up with her sister.

(Here we go)

After her mother walked me down the isle I was swooning. I couldn't focus on anything let alone what the priestess was saying. I looked at Rose's eyes and I suddenly became sharp. (This is where I belong!)

"Randall, do you promise to serve Rose, Ashlynn, Skyler and all of your daughters until the end?" The Priestess asked.

"Yes Mother Mistress." I said eyes locked on Rose's green eyes that had started to tear up. Mine were about to do the same.

"Rosily do you promise to collar and protect this male for as long as you live?"

"Yes Mother Mistress." She said softly. Her tears had started to drip down her cheeks as she grabbed my head and kissed me. I felt her push me down on my shoulder, and knew that I was to go to my knees.

"Skyler, do you as well?" The Priestess asked.

"Yes Mother Mistress."

"Ashlynn?"

"Yes Mother Mistress"

I knelt beside Mother Mistress and my three wives as they posed for pictures.

ROSILY

CHAPTER 2

I ate food cooked by other men till I couldn't eat anymore. I danced with Rosily, with her always taking the lead. I danced with Skyler with her kissing my neck the entire time. I danced with Ashlynn as she ground against me with a thigh.

It was heaven and hell, as the Church bosses were still around and there was only booze for the women. My full stomach was a blessing, so I counted it.

I was finally seated back at the wedding table, and drinking the water I needed badly.

"You can have beers at home." Rosily said as she sat next to me. "You wouldn't believe all the dirty looks I'm getting from the council." She remarked. I knew not to speak. None of the males did unless asked a question.

"We'll leave soon, I'm growing bored, and you have a lot of work to do little husband." She said I simply nodded. ("Little Husband?") Yes she was tall....oh. I'm still a slave no matter what. I get it.

I was so thankful to be driving home. All church functions, as well as this wedding seemed stifled and harsh toward Mistress and I. For some reason I wasn't thinking about the sex. I was just happy to go home get out of the clothes I was made to wear, and have the beer that Mistress had promised.

The drive home was uneventful I could hear Ashlynn and Skyler tittering in the back seat. I wondered just how much Rosily had taught them about "normal" sex. Even though I wore no cage, I was not getting an erection. I just focused on driving home safely. I pulled into the garage closing the door remotely with a button on the visor.

"You've been scratching all the way home. Do clothes bother you that much?" Rosily asked as I opened her door.

"Yes Mistress."

"Well fear not. Other than a funeral, you won't be wearing clothing ever again." She stepped out of the car and signaled for me to let the daughters out. I did so. We walked into the kitchen.

"You may strip husband." Rosily said as her daughters watched. I began to take off the tux.

"Tonight and tomorrow you belong to me. Tuesdays and Friday nights you will be serving Skyler, Wednesday's and Saturdays, Ashlynn. Monday and Thursday you report to me. Clear?" She asked as I took off the socks and underwear.

"Sunday?" I asked.

"Sunday after the service, you belong to the church. Cleaning, accounting, repairs, what ever Mother Mistress asks, you will do. I will pick you up Monday morning." She reached out and kissed me now that I only wore my new collar. I kissed her back hard and placed my hands on her firm lace and silk covered ass. We continued till Ashlynn cleared her throat.

"Sorry Ashlynn." Rosily said as she broke the kiss. "Go to my room. It's time for you to do your job slave!"

I bolted from the kitchen and up the stairs. My cock was as hard as steel.

"Call him "Daddy" from now on, or slave, but he will cum harder if you...." I couldn't hear the rest of what Mistress was saying to the girls. I knelt at the foot of the bed and waited...like a good slave husband.

Rosily touched my head.

"Lay down on your back so that I may take you inside of me." Her voice sounded like it was coming from far away. I crawled up onto her bed and laid on my back, my head rested on the white satin covered pillows. This bed was so comfortable!

She sat on my rock hard cock till I hit her uterus. Then she began to ride. For having two children she was incredibly tight and I was fighting off the urge to cum from the very start. She must have noticed.

"You can cum after I bless you with a few orgasms. Understood?"

"Yes Mistress Wife!" I grunted as she picked up speed. Her little tits bounced as she rode me faster and harder. I tried to think about baseball, Rose's mother Judith, anything to stay hard longer.

"I'm close!" She announced. In that moment I had thought I failed. I blasted jet after heavy jet of cum directly into her cervix, growling like a wolf. She shuttered on top of me.

After I regained my senses I saw her hips, legs and lips, over my face.

"Good husband, Now you will suck out all your cum and give me two more orgasms!" She announced as she sat on my face. I did as she asked, taking my own load down my throat and swallowing whatever leaked out. This caused me to get hard again. She rode my nose as my tongue flicked and caressed her happy button. When she came the first time, I felt my face get wet.

The second time she pissed into my mouth and I swallowed every drop. She turned and collapsed on top of me. She kissed my piss breath mouth and held me tight. Her head lay on my chest as she drifted off.

"I love you slave hubby." Was the last thing I heard before I followed her to sleep.

Today was Monday. I was Rosily's today. I gently pushed her head off my chest, and tucked the blankets around her. I made my way downstairs to the kitchen to begin cooking breakfast. When Judith yelled at me I fell backwards in shock.

"Honeymoon dipshit! Go back upstairs and take care of Rose! I'll cook for the girls!" The 66 year old woman ordered.

"Yes Mistress!" I crab walked back and away from her.

"I ain't your Mistress! But when you are at the church next week I will use you! Now Git!" She ordered in a low voice. That was all I needed. I rose to my feet and raced through the house and up the stairs. I opened the bedroom door to see Rose sitting up.

"I invited her. You will fuck me all day so I get a slave or daughter in my belly." She smiled. I dropped to my knees at the foot of the bed.

"Knock it off slave hubby, get up here and eat my twat!"

I could still taste my cum in her as I dined. Her vagina was so well formed. I enjoyed looking at it. Her outer labia kept the inner labia from sticking out profusely. Her holy hole looked almost virginal. She came on my face again, then moved to mount me.

Cowgirl was the only way I made love to my owner and Mistress for the entire day. I dropped load after weakening load into my Domina, until we were interrupted.

"I made you a steak daughter, baked tater with all the fixin's, and cheesy broccoli. Slave I opened a can of 'Church of Lynn slave chow!'. Fret not, it's basically chunky soup with meat, noodles and veggies. Here's your bowl." Judith set the bowl on the floor. It was a stainless steel dog dish. Judith left and I felt new humility. I went to the floor and ate my food. It was chunky soup, and quite delicious. When I had finished eating I heard my Mistress call down to me.

12