Rough Draft: Forever Ink

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jack 2

She was going to drive me insane. Sometimes she'd look at me like she wanted to rip my clothes off, then it was like 'ew get away you're gross'. I didn't know if I was coming or going.

She was standing up there now looking all sexified. That was the first thing I noticed tonight when she came into the shop. She had her hair in a weird ponytail, that was all fluffed up. Her little lacy shirt with a black tank underneath framed her breasts, which had grown, perfectly. She wore a skirt that showed off her long legs; legs that I had been imagining wrapped around my body all night. Then there were the fuck-me-please-Jack heels, they made her the perfect height to grind my dick into that pretty ass. Ten years had matured her physically, but that maturity just made her sexier than ever. Where before she was all small, perky body, now she was all womanly curves a man begs for.

Her song started and her eyes widened. I didn't recognize the song right away, but by the opening lines I think I was drooling. She was singing 'Fever', and not only did she have a voice that almost made me come in my pants right there, she fucking moved like cat. No doubt, girl was a performer. Every man in that bar was glued to her. A few even ventured to the little stage area. I wanted to break their fucking necks. And what the fuck was that about?

She'd swish her hips then sashay to another side of the stage. I think Kyle was about to spontaneously combust. I'd asked him if they had a thing going on, and much to my relief, he said no. Although, he seemed unhappy about that. Even Ben looked like he might start howling. When the end of the song came she dropped on her knees an sang 'what a lovely way to burn' with hooded eyes. It was the fucking sexiest thing I'd ever seen. I, of course, put that vision in the spank bank. I could definitely use that one later.

She bounced back to the table, apparently on an adrenaline high, beaming like she'd won the lottery. That full smile. Fuck. She wasn't just sexy, she full on beautiful.

"Damn, I got a semi from that, Anya," Kyle hollered at her. She scowled and flipped him off. I had to laugh. She scooted in next to me, her skin was damp from exertion, but she still smelled good. It was honeysuckle. And it made me want to bury my nose in her neck.

I leaned into her and put my lips on her ear, "That was fucking sexy, and I got more than a semi." Couldn't hurt to see her reaction. I didn't expect what she actually did. She put her hand right on my dick. It was hard before, now it was fucking painful. She made a little gasping noise and gave a gentle squeeze. I couldn't hold back the groan.

I leaned in again, "Keep that up, baby, and I'll have you laid out on this table with my mouth on your pussy." Her breath hitched and she flushed. What I was most grateful for though was that she moved her hand. Not away, she put it in my pants. She discreetly started pumping my cock. I let my head thud against the wall behind me and closed my eyes. Fuck, it felt so good. She would stroke up circle my apa and stroke back down. Every time she'd circle my piercing electricity shot up my spine. It was obvious she'd been with a guy that had one before, and I wanted to thank the motherfucker...right before I kicked his ass.

She turned toward me to hide her movements and started working me over faster and a little rougher. My little firecracker wanted me to come. I would have loved nothing more but in public, with my pants in the way? Not a good idea. I reached down and grabbed her wrist, her wide hazel eyes looked up at mine. There was desire and a spark of rebellion in them. I lifted her hand and nipped the pad of her forefinger with my teeth. She let out a moan I'm sure no one else heard.

"Did that make you wet?" I whispered to her. She laced her fingers on top of mine and guided my hand up her skirt. She spread her legs enough for me to feel her panties. I hissed in a breath. There were no fucking panties, and she wasn't just wet, she was soaked.

I unlaced our fingers and began rubbing little circles around her clit. She sagged against my arm and started rolling her hips slightly. I couldn't get a good angle on her to go inside, so I settled for watching her fall apart in my hand. She was so swollen I knew just one or two good swipes on her hard little nub would send her flying. So me being a gentleman, I obliged.

Her fingers dug into my arm, she clamped teeth into the back of my shoulder and her whole body tensed then went completely lax. Her wetness gushed from her opening and her body jerked. I slowed my movements, then I pulled my finger away and made a show of licking the tip. Damn, I'm sure I'd had things that tasted better than Anya, but I couldn't remember one of them. Those eyes were hooded and glassy again, her cheeks were a beautiful pink color and her lips were parted. I smiled at my handiwork and moved my mouth to hers.

Just a quick brush of my lips. I still got a taste of her whiskey and a something slightly tangy. She looked up at me looking slightly bemused and darted her perfectly pink tongue out to wet her lips. I had to get another taste of them and I needed to feel that warm, little tongue, too. I was just about to capture that pretty mouth with my own, when, "I need my bar ornaments. Anya, Jen? Remember gentlemen, you touch and you will be escorted out," the emcee called out.

"Oh," her voice was husky and...adorable. That's the only word. She beamed up at me and grabbed Jen's hand. They made their way to the stage. I stared at her ass unapologetically as she walked away.

"So? Jack? Having a good time?" Kyle was talking to me.

"Um...yeah. Great place," I answered without looking away from Anya's ass. I stared until she turned to face her audience, then I finally looked at Kyle. He was glaring daggers into me.

"Yeah. It is. The people here are like my extended family," he said with a nod to the stage. So it's like that? He must've noticed Anya's and my moment.

"Yeah? That's cool, man," I tried to give him a soothing type smile.

"Yeah. I don't like my family to get hurt." If he threatened to castrate me I would laugh. I'd had this speech from dads and brothers before. Looking like me, no one really trusts you with their baby girls.

"I understand what your saying, K. Don't worry, it's not like that."

He let out what I could only call a relieved sigh, "Yeah. A'ight." He refocused on Anya. She was dancing on the bar with Jen. Some middle aged metal head was singing 'Enter Sandman'. She and Jen were grinding all up on each other to the guitar riffs. I was definitely going to have to take care of my dick or I was going to be walking funny for a month. She knew every word, which was fucking awesome.

When that song ended, I expected them to come rejoin us. Instead, a few frat boy looking motherfuckers took the stage. "This one's for you, Anya," one of them claimed. She smiled and shook her head. It was some hip hop song about a troublemaker and her giving the dude a heart attack. Yeah, I could relate. She danced around seductively on the bar. Everyone seemed to obey the no touching rule, which I was happy to see. I'd hate to spend a night in jail after less than a month in town.

She stayed on the bar for a few more songs, and took the stage one more time singing a song about rude boys. Damn, girl had sex appeal in spades. By the time she was done she had metal head Ben clapping along.

When she came back our waitress brought her a Bud Light, I reminded myself she'd ordered whiskey first. The waitress brought her the beer and water. She took a sip of the water then tilted the cup in invitation. It was just a silly gesture. It shouldn't have meant much, but I felt like I was standing on top of the mountain. She didn't offer to anyone else, so yeah like a menopausal woman I felt special. I nodded and took a drink before handing it back. I watched wondering if she would actually drink after me. She did, without hesitation. I smiled a little to myself.

She leaned up to me, "I'm about to jet, I'm exhausted. This was fun."

Huh? Shit. No. Don't go. "Yeah it was." Ok do or die time. "Come home with me?"

Her smile faltered the fell completely into a frown. "I'm sorry, Jack. I can't do that."

"Oh. Hey it's cool." Not.

"I'm really sorry, Jack. I just...it's not you...I," she stumbled. Right? It wasn't me, it's just she had to wash her hair or some lame ass excuse. I could get her off under a table and she could put her fucking hands all over my junk when she had her liquid courage, but God forbid she have to see me in the light of day the next morning. I got it all the time. Girls would be all up on it, then bam, it's like I fucking grow devil horns.

"Like I said, it's cool. Don't even worry about it."

"No, Jack. You don't understand, I don't go home with men I don't know very well. Ever." The way she stressed the last word made me insanely curious, but some instinct told me not to pry. "I really should go, I'm working the second shift tomorrow. You're a great guy, Jack. Thanks for coming," she gave me a weak smile and I snorted at the irony of her last statement. She leaned down and kissed my cheek. The place her lips touched burned. She hugged Jen and the other guy, whose name I forgot. Ben gave her a little squeeze too.

Kyle came up and lifted her into a huge bear hug, "Be careful driving home. Text me when you get there and don't forget to set your alarm."

"Yes, dad," she scoffed. He squeezed her again and kissed her lips. It wasn't a lets-get-naked kiss, but I still saw red. He put her down and I almost felt the need to go take a piss on her leg. She hit him hard in the back of the head and glared. "You're an asshole, Kyle." Well, at least there was that.

"Yeah. You've said that before," Kyle retorted with a shit-eating grin.

I stood up and walked over to her. I don't know why? Lay my claim maybe? Technically, I saw her first. I inked her first. So by bro code she was mine, right? I put my arms around her lithe little body and whispered in her ear, "Even though you won't come home with me, I'll still be thinking about you in the shower later." She inhaled sharply and her bare skin heated. I couldn't help it, I needed to reclaim her lips from Kyle. I laid a very chaste kiss on them and took off toward the bar, before I threw her over my shoulder and hauled her away.

Anya 2

It was official, I was fucking stupid. I'd waited ten damn years to hear him ask me that, and I run away like an idiot. That was almost two weeks ago, and to make matters worse I was avoiding the shop like the plague. I was still fuming at Kyle about the blatant display of testosterone at the bar and I wasn't sure if I could face Jack again.

Fortunately we were really busy at work, so my excuse for skipping out on Thursday night wasn't a total lie.

I looked at my phone again. Jen was, as usual, running late. We were meeting up for coffee so she could tell me about her new guy. Since I had time, I decided to read a little of the book I had started. It was a series about an FBI agent. Before long I was so engrossed in the world of law and order, I damn near jumped into space when a hand rested on my shoulder.

A familiar deep voice tickled my ear, "How ya doin', sweetheart?" Jack!

He came around and sat in the chair beside me. "Hey, what are you doing here?" Not exactly what I meant to say. God, this guy made me awkward. He cocked his ringed eyebrow and held up a coffee cup. Oh. Right. Duh. "So," insert awkwardness, "long time no see." Awkward, awkward, awkward.

"Yeah. Kyle said you been busy," he cocked his head slightly and gave a small smile.

"Yep. Work's been a nightmare."

"Yeah, Kyle said you were a doctor?"

I gave a laugh, "Um, no. I'm an emergency room RN."

"Hey! That's nothing to balk at. You're still saving lives and shit."

"It's really not that interesting. It's mostly broken bones and colds. Occasionally it's more serious, though. As for life saving practices, that pretty much falls on the doctors." He frowned at me and shook his head.

"You know, I know your little spat with Kyle over whatever douchebaggery he committed and work aren't the only reasons I haven't seen you," his frown deepened. So my excuses weren't as good as I thought. "You don't have to feel weird. I get it, and hell I applaud your intelligence, but it's hard to get to know you if you never come around, Anya."

Wow. I felt like a heel. I looked down and picked at an invisible spot on the table.

"Has Kyle mentioned anything about why he's so protective of me or why I'm so skittish?" Kyle usually didn't say anything to people, but he saw Jack trying to move in, so he may have.

"No," Jack shook his head. "Do you want to tell me?" He asked like he knew it was a bad subject.

I shook my head, "Not right now."

He put his hand over mine soothingly, "Okay." I looked up at him with what I hoped was a grateful expression. I was rewarded with the dimples. "So do you work tomorrow?"

"No, this is my off weekend."

"Cool. So a few friends are coming in from Nashville to kick it with me and Ben. We're closing the shop and having like a barbecue, block party thing. You should come." I opened my mouth to protest, but he shut me down, "No, no. You'll be straight. Kyle's coming and you can invite whoever else you want. Jen, or whoever. Come on, firecracker, I'd like you to be there." He understood why I couldn't leave with him the other night. That was a relief. Well, damn. He just had to go all puppy dog eyes on me and be understanding.

"Firecracker?" I furrowed my brow at his nickname for me.

"Yeah, once your fuse is lit, you explode and light up the whole goddamn night," he winked at me. And yeah I was feeling tingly all over, especially in the crotch area. "So will you be there?"

"Sure. Where do you live?"

"Cordova, we're renting a house out there. Behind the post office."

I couldn't help the snort of laughter. That was kind of a demure suburb of the city. "I bet you freaked the neighbors out a bit."

He twisted his lips into a wry smile. "Oh yeah." He glanced at his phone. "I gotta bolt. Tomorrow. Two o'clock. Don't be late, those fools eat like they're bottomless pits. There may be nothing left if you're late."

"I'll be there. Do I need to bring anything?"

"Just your beautiful self," he said. Oh, he was smooth. Good to know he could sweet talk as well as he could talk dirty. He winked again and walked away.

Kyle, Jen and I rode together to Ben and Jack's place. Things seemed in full swing when we pulled up. Ben was manning the grill and there were at least a dozen other people milling around.

Jack had told me I didn't need to bring anything, but my momma taught me it was rude to show up empty handed. So I brought beer and homemade peach cobbler. Yeah, I had my motives, after all, if a woman can cook she's good as gold. We walked up the driveway to greet Ben. The house was older, but it looked huge and was well taken care of.

"Hey, y'all," Ben turned from the grill. "Put your name on your beer and pick a cooler," he pointed to no less than six full sized coolers sitting around. "What's that?" He pointed to my sweet treat with his tongs.

"Peach cobbler," I smiled.

I swear Ben's eyes grew three sizes. "Did you make that?" I nodded. "I think I've replaced Jack as my best friend." His comment made me giggle.

"So? Why am I replaced?" Jack's voice drifted from behind me.

"She cooks," Ben said motioning to me with the tongs again.

Jack walked over to Kyle and shook his hand. He looked scrumptious in his khaki carpenter shorts and his white Henley. "She does? And what did she cook?"

"Peach cobbler, man," Ben answered. "Anya, marry me. You never have to work again just feed me peach cobbler every day." Everyone laughed at Ben, Jack ducked his head and shook it.

"Shit. You should try her cornbread. Or her pasta Marsala," Kyle chimed in. "Girl can flat out cook. Plain and simple, I don't see how Jen doesn't weigh eight hundred pounds."

"Willpower, bitch," Jen responded with a fist pump. Everyone laughed again.

"Here I'll take that to the house for you," Ben said, while taking my cobbler.

"Ben, stay out of that until its time," I called after him. He scoffed and walked to the house, followed closely by Jen. Kyle took the beer and started putting them in one of the coolers.

A girl in shorts that rode up her ass and a tank top that was two sizes too small sauntered our way. She had full sleeves and a face full of metal. Her boobs had to be fake, they were far too firm and perky. She had dreaded blonde hair up in a thick ponytail at the top of her crown. She was overly tan for it to be mid-spring, and there were no tan lines.

"Jackie," she purred and grinned like a shark, "who's your friend?"

"Regina, this is Anya," he slung an arm around my shoulders. The girl's instasmile turned to a sneer for a split second.

"Well, isn't she just adorable?" What the fuck? I was twenty eight, at least three years older than this bitch.

"I don't know that I'd...well shit, I have used that term, so yeah, she is," Jack turned his face to me and beamed. I answered in kind. Regina's smile turned, again. This time she couldn't school it as quickly.

When she finally got her features in check she asked, "So how'd y'all meet?"

Bingo. "Oh. Jack gave me a few of my tats." Put that in your pipe and smoke it, bitch.

"Oh? How many do you have?"

"Five. I'd like more, but I can't have ink showing at work." Jack's head snapped back around. He gave me a curious look. He shook his head and pulled me around Regina. "See ya, Reggie. Foods almost ready," he called over his shoulder. "Come on, firecracker. Come meet some folks."

Jack moved his arm from my shoulder and placed his hand lightly at the small of my back. We walked up to two guys that were covered in ink. One had long black hair and the other was shaved like Jack.

"Deacon. Rain. This is Anya. Anya, Deacon and Rain. They're in a band from Nashville." Both men threw out greetings and handshakes.

"What kind of music do y'all play?" I asked. It was a topic I could converse on for hours.

"Mostly progressive metal," the one named Rain answered. "If someone asks nice, we'll cover some classic rock, though."

"Do you do any originals?"

"Yeah. We have a couple self produced albums out," Deacon spoke this time.

"That's fucking awesome! I've always wanted to put out my own stuff, but it's hard to hire musicians and pay for studio time," I shrugged.

"Oh yeah? You sing?" Rain asked.

"Man, her voice is fucking incredible," Jack cut off my response. I looked over at him. People had told me I had a good voice forever, but for some reason his compliment touched me. The hand on my back started subtly and lightly tracing around my tattoo. I'd had it long enough that I was very aware of the art; he was tracing a perfect outline. I knew he couldn't see it. So he remembered it? After ten years? Maybe, Jack wasn't as indifferent to me all those years ago as I thought.

"Oh yeah? What kind of music do you sing?" Deacon pulled me out of my musing.

"All kinds. My voice tends to work well with blues and older R&B, but that doesn't stop me from trying to do my best Kristina Scabbia impersonation occasionally," I gave them a rueful smile.

"That's fucking awesome," Rain interjected. "So who's your all time favorite musician."

"Oh no. You guys will rip me apart," I shook my head.

"Naw, you seem to have a wide range of musical tastes, so we'll be nice. Swear," Rain gave an obscene version of a Boy Scout salute.

I twisted my lips and mumbled, "Elton John."

"Come again," Deacon smiled and cupped a hand behind his ear.

"Elton John," I said louder. The three guys looked at me like I'd grown and extra head. "See? Stunned into silence this is why I didn't want to tell."