Rough Morning Pt. 02

Story Info
Neighbor dominates and fucks husband and wife.
5.6k words
4.47
33.9k
45

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 04/11/2024
Created 09/17/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
toughfire
toughfire
397 Followers

Adam and Julia had a monotonous week after what happened. Adam felt regret for not being able to stop Joe from using his wife. The man was simply too big and too strong to be stopped, and Adam cried a little as the memories echoed in his mind - Julia kneeling in the living room and bobbing her head up and down, massaging Joe's member and touching her wet spot; Julia whining and moaning as Joe beat up her pussy from behind.

Adam could not help but notice Julia was different. First, they stopped having sex - she said she needed time to recover, but she allowed Adam to suck her pussy gently. Second, her body was softer and she was acting gentle and strangely horny. She touched herself in the shower and stopped when Adam caught her. He smirked and told her to continue, wondering what she was fantasizing about.

The way his wife looked at him had changed as well. She pierced him with her round eyes and giggled mysteriously, as if she knew something new about him.

Julia was not the only person who touched herself in secret. Adam also gently rubbed his erection under the blanket. He could not help but imagine Julia being fucked savagely again. The strange image of his wife bent over and ravaged by a bigger man somehow excited him - it made his heart beat uncontrollably and his face burn. But when he finally realized the man thrusting into Julia was in fact old Joe, he stopped and blushed, feeling remorse and embarrassment.

It had been a week since that rough morning, when Adam decided to be frank with his wife and have a real conversation about it. Julia wore her white silk robe and sat down to eat breakfast. Adam sat in front of her and sipped some coffee. Their eyes met each other and he took a deep breath before he started talking.

"Julia, are you really okay after what happened last Saturday?" he asked calmly.

She stared at him for a few seconds and then looked down uncomfortably.

"I... baby, I don't know what to say. It happened so fast..." she stuttered. "I mean, in one minute he entered the kitchen, and the next he was dominating me and making me feel things..."

"I understand, and it was my mistake to invite him in..." said Adam.

"No, don't blame yourself, honey," Julia interrupted. "That could have happened any time. Joe is to blame for this... he possessed me so fast, and I couldn't resist... I mean... he was so strong and..." she blushed.

"I know, Julia, but part of me feels guilty that I couldn't stop him..." confessed Adam.

"But you could never stop him!"

"What do you mean?"

Julia blushed more and took a nervous sip of tea.

"I mean..." she stuttered. "He's so much bigger than you... baby, it's not your fault. Look, the truth is... Joe had been trying to flirt with me for a long time. He was very friendly and said suggestive things to me whenever he saw me walk outside, and I always smiled and ignored him. I thought he was just a funny old guy. But now..." she paused and looked Adam in the eye with a trace of shame.

"I should've known," said Adam, feeling hurt in more than one way. "But I just want to let you know that I don't blame you for what happened either. I saw the way you came on his cock, the way he made you feel, and I'm fine with that."

"Oh, honey, really?" asked Julia with a hopeful smile. "Is that why you were so hard?"

Adam felt his face burn and he looked down. Before he could say anything else, they heard the doorbell ring and he stood up awkwardly and walked toward the living room.

He opened the door and immediately regretted it. Big Joe stood there in a confident posture and a cheesy smirk.

"Morning, buddy," said Joe in a casual tone. "How's your wife doing?"

"You have a lot of nerve coming back here," said Adam quickly, his voice cracking mid-sentence.

"Hey, watch your tongue, little guy." Joe took a step closer and looked down at him.

Adam gulped and felt his legs shake a little. He slowly caved and blushed.

"Good morning, sir," he said meekly.

"Better. Much better," Joe let out a chuckle and patted him on the arm.

They stood there in tense silence as Joe scratched his balls and looked around to see if anybody was looking.

"So I was wondering if Julia was doing well after the treatment I gave her," the man continued after the pause. "I wanted to talk to her and maybe apologize for my behavior. What do you think?"

"Uh... apologize? Uh... yeah, that sounds right, sir" replied Adam slowly.

"I'm glad you agree. Are you okay with that? Can I have a long talk with your wife?" asked Joe in a suggestive tone.

"Uh... I'll have to ask her if she's okay with it," replied Adam.

"Alright. Come over to my house and bring Julia so we can have a... healthy discussion, if you know what I mean." Joe winked confidently and walked away.

Adam's heart throbbed uncontrollably. He closed the door and took a minute to regain his composure, before he walked back into the kitchen.

"Who was it, baby?" asked Julia as Adam sat down and took another sip of coffee.

She seemed to notice his red face and touched his hand carefully.

"Was it Joe?" she asked with a trance of shame in her voice.

Adam nodded and finally looked at her gorgeous eyes.

"Joe wants to talk to you... he said he wants to apologize and... that we should come over so he can have a healthy discussion with you," explained Adam.

Julia bit her lip and nodded slowly. It was her time to blush.

"I see... he wants to talk," she said carefully. "What do you think, honey? Is that a good idea?" she touched her thighs and moved uncomfortably on the chair.

"Uh... I don't know," Adam stuttered. "Maybe it would be interesting to... uh... know what he has to say."

Julia looked at him intensely and nodded again.

"Yeah..." she agreed. "I mean, he wants to discuss what happened. That sounds interesting... oh, baby, can we go then?"

"What? Now?" Adam started shaking.

"Yeah, I mean... the sooner the better. Please, honey, can we go there like... right now?" she begged and rubbed her legs a little.

Adam felt his dick grow and twitch uncontrollably.

"I mean, yeah. If that's what you want," he said carefully.

Julia bit her lip and finished her tea.

"I think that's what I want, baby... I miss having a big... conversation," she moaned.

"I understand, baby," replied Adam promptly. He stood up and grabbed Julia by the hand.

They walked outside - Julia in her white robes and Adam in his shorts and tank top. He looked around and noticed the street was empty. The morning was fairly sunny and warm, and a group of birds sang in the distance.

Joe opened the door a minute later and grinned confidently. He was sweaty and shirtless, only wearing some cargo shorts with camouflage patterns. His wide and hairy chest shined under the sunlight.

"Good morning, angel," said Joe. "Come in, both of you," he commanded and walked into the living room.

Adam followed his wife and they sat on a large, black leather couch in front of a messy coffee table. Joe's furniture was old yet robust, and Adam could sense a slight hint of cigars and testosterone in the air.

"I was finishing my morning pushups so don't mind the sweat," said Joe as he sat down on an armchair and looked at the couple.

Julia stared at the man's chest and hulking tattooed arms and smirked uncomfortably. Joe noticed her good mood and gave her a cheesy grin and stared at her cleavage and her legs.

"How are you, pussycat?" asked Joe.

"Well... you wanted to see me? After what happened?" she inquired timidly in a sweet tone.

"Yes, pussycat," Joe stared openly at her breasts. "I wanted to apologize for fucking you in front of your hubby. I was so mean and rough," he let out a mean-spirited chuckle that made Adam angry. The man was clearly not sorry for anything.

Julia did not seem to capture Joe's tone. She blushed and giggled like a dumb girl.

"Oh my, I see..." she looked at Adam and then stared back at Joe's big arms. "You were so mean to us. At first, I was so shocked, but then... to be honest, it all felt so exciting," she looked down and seemed to regret her confession.

Joe spread his legs wider and chuckled confidently.

"It's okay, buttercup. You can admit you liked it," the man said and suddenly stood up and approached them. "I think we all remember how much you enjoyed it, and how much your hubby enjoyed it too," he sat down next to her and placed one arm over her shoulder.

Julia let out a little moan, but did not move. Adam sat there and observed how fragile she looked next to that big old brute.

Joe approached Julia's ear and spoke in a guttural tone.

"I bet you missed Daddy."

"Oh, Joe... I can't stop thinking about it..." she whispered.

"Aw... it's okay, baby, you're only human," he sang in her ear and embraced her closer, placing his hand on her lap. "You fucked a real man for the first time in your life and now you need more," he explained, causing goosebumps on her skin.

"Oh, fuck," she moaned. "You're so strong," she placed one hand on his big chest and caressed him. When he nodded, she giggled and her hand slowly slipped over his bicep.

"Do you like how strong Daddy is?" he whispered in her ear.

She moaned timidly and rubbed his strong arm.

"I love it so much... oh, my, you're so strong, Daddy," she replied meekly.

He grinned and grabbed her waist, pulling her roughly and forcing her to sit on his lap, her legs spread on each side, her face only a few inches from his face. He grabbed her robe and opened it in one fast movement. Her big naked tits jumped out and bounced in his face - she was only wearing pink cotton panties and suddenly her whole body was exposed for him to see.

He grabbed her hips and legs and slapped her buttocks playfully. She giggled and a second later he was devouring her nipples and sucking every inch of her naked breasts. Adam just sat there and watched like an idiot.

"You horny slut," said Joe. He pinched her nipples and kissed her mouth in a dirty, wet and vulgar exchange.

The nasty kisses echoed in the room like in a porn movie. He invaded her mouth confidently and possessed her in a strong hug. She moaned like a sweet girl and rubbed herself against his crotch.

"Do you like the way I own you, slut?" Joe slapped her ass a little too hard.

"Ow! Yes, Daddy!" she squealed.

"Yeah? Do you like my big tongue on your tits?" he provoked and hit her buttocks harder three times.

"Ah... oh, my... fuck yes," she confessed as he sucked and bit her nipples.

"Daddy is gonna use that pussy," his strong hands smacked both her ass cheeks in a thunderous clap.

Adam lost his temper and stood up.

"Hey, stop smacking her! You're gonna hurt my wife!" he whined.

Joe looked at him with an intimidating gaze and suddenly threw Julia on the couch, standing up like a wild bear ready to attack and looking down at Adam.

"You better apologize right fucking now, you little cuck," he threatened.

Adam gulped but did not respond. He stared at the angry man's eyes and almost cried as he spoke.

"You will not hurt my wife!" he blurted out in a high-pitched voice.

"Joe, please, don't punish him," moaned Julia, grabbing the man's arm with her dainty hands.

Joe stared at Adam with the most intimidating gaze he had ever seen. At that moment he thought the man would break him in half, but he still felt the need to stand up for Julia. He closed his eyes and waited for the big punch.

Joe suddenly cackled in his face.

"Kneel, bitch boy," said the man casually.

Adam looked down and broke in two seconds - he simply could not resist anymore. He thought he was about to cry. Joe patted him on the head and grabbed him by the hair.

"That's what I thought. Now look up here, limp dick."

Adam looked up and saw the muscular bull towering over him. Julia stood behind him, looking down with a preoccupied expression.

"You will never disrespect me again," said Joe pointing a finger in his face. "Do you hear me? I own your wife's pussy. Deal with it. I do whatever I want with her pussy from now on. Fuck it, spank it, stretch it, ruin it. It's my pussy now. Her body is mine. Do you understand?"

Adam cried and nodded slowly.

"Answer me, cuck!"

"Yes, sir! I understand, sir!"

"Good! Now stay on your knees like the little bitch you are. Your wife needs a real man's cock in her pussy and you're gonna make it wet for her."

Joe unzipped his cargo shorts and dropped them in a swift movement. His big schlong bounced in the air threateningly. Julia gasped and could not help but touch her pussy to it. Adam saw her panties were soaking wet at that point. He gasped at the intimidating sausage in front of him and protested meekly.

"But... sir, please... this is going too far," he cried.

"Please, Joe, please, don't hurt him!" protested Julia.

"Quiet, pussycat. Your hubby needs to learn a lesson," said Joe as he waved his cock in front of Adam's eyes. "Come on, buddy, open your mouth, or I'm gonna fuck her dry," he threatened and suddenly grabbed his dong and slapped Adam's face with it. "Come on, buddy, suck that big dick. Suck that dick, buddy, don't be shy. I know you want it, deep down I know you want it..."

"Please..." Adam whimpered and closed his eyes as he felt the hot flesh slap his cheeks over and over again.

"Come on, buddy, suck that big dick. Do it for her, come on, do it for sweet Julia," sang Joe in a sickening tone. "I know you want it, buddy. Don't be shy. You better make it wet for her little pussy, come on..."

Joe's dong became bigger and harder as it slapped his face nonstop. Julia started touching herself again and moaning.

"Oh, Adam, do it just a little," she begged. "Do it or he'll hurt you."

"Listen to your wife, buddy," the man continued. "Come on, open your mouth. I'm not gonna fuck her if you don't suck my dick right fucking now..."

Adam finally caved. He did want to see his wife get fucked. He wanted to see her pussy being stretched by Joe's cock so bad, and he knew that she desired Joe more than anything else at that moment. He never thought of himself as a cocksucker, but at that very second, he knew he would do anything for her.

He opened his lips slowly and welcomed Joe's tool into his drooling mouth. He felt the hot head on his tongue, and immediately tasted cock for the first time in his life. A tear left his eye as the invasion slowly stretched his lips and forced him to open his mouth wide.

"That's it, take it, take it..." encouraged Joe, thrusting his hips forward.

He gagged one, two, three times, but that did not stop Joe from shoving more inches into his mouth. The fat head finally hit his throat, and he tried his best not to panic and bite the shaft. He whimpered and opened his mouth wider and looked at Julia for a second. She bit her lip and touched her pussy reluctantly.

"Watch your teeth, buddy," said Joe.

Adam opened his mouth the best he could. He felt the warm precum on his tongue as the man's balls started hitting his chin, and he finally realized what his wife felt - it was a strong feeling of being overpowered and used for the pleasure of another. The feeling intensified when Joe grabbed the back of his head and started facefucking him.

"That's it, taste it, taste it," provoked Joe. "Taste the cock that fucked your wife."

Joe grabbed Julia by the neck and kissed her mouth again. His big cock came out of Adam's mouth with a "pop" and he threw Julia on the couch on all fours for him. He slapped her ass hard, creating a perfect hand print on her left cheek, pulled her panties to the side and poked her pussy with his lubricated head.

She moaned and waved her hips desperately. Her pussy was dripping and glistening with anticipation. Joe pushed his cock inside without ceremony and started beating up her pussy from behind. He grabbed her hair and forced her to arch her back and tilt her butt in the air. Her little pink butthole winked at him and he suddenly shoved a thumb in there.

"Ow! Ow! Ow!" Julia squealed and protested, but he held her in place and kept pounding her with gusto, his big thumb shoved deep inside her butt.

"That's it, wink for me, baby," said Joe.

Adam bit his lip and tried his best not to complain. He noticed her virgin butthole was twitching around Joe's thumb and the man seemed to like it and fucked her harder. Their bodies clapped against each other.

"Fuck! That feels so fucking good!" shouted Joe.

"Oh, fuck, it does..." agreed Julia between moans. She started pushing her hips against Joe's crotch. He noticed it and gave it to her faster.

"Fuck yeah, whore, take it, take it," he chanted. "Who owns your pussy, huh?"

"Big Joe owns my pussy!" whined Julia. Her tits bounced and clapped on each other.

"Whore!" Joe slapped her butt hard and kept pounding mercilessly.

Adam opened his mouth in awe of the superior sex right in front of him. He had never dreamed of fucking his wife so hard, like a cheap slut, yet she looked the most beautiful in that position.

Joe turned her around and grabbed her like a rag doll. He carried her out of the living room and gestured so Adam would follow them. They walked upstairs, into the bedroom. He threw her over his king-sized bed and removed her pink panties. He shoved the panties in Adam's face and told him to keep sniffing them.

"This is all you get for now, cuck," he provoked, before plunging his cock into Julia's pussy again.

She lay flat on her stomach as he grabbed her neck with his arm and whispered nasty things in her ear. He spread his hairy legs comfortably and fucked her nonstop, making the bed squeak under the weight. Adam observed in silence, on his knees, the wet panties pressed against his nose, and he reluctantly touched himself. He felt worried about her, but judging by the way she moaned and creamed on Joe's cock, she would be fine.

Joe held her in that position for a long while, longdicking her until his shaft was covered in cream. It was all very new to Adam - he had never seen that effect before. Joe turned in bed and lay on his back, and Julia fell on top of him cowgirl style. He hugged her tight and kissed her neck lewdly, and started thrusting his hips upward in a powerful motion, somehow making her pussy even wetter. Adam stared at it in awe and his mouth started to water.

After another while, Joe snapped his fingers and shouted at Adam.

"Cuck, clean that mess," he commanded.

Adam crawled on the bed and started doing his job. Julia's pussy was soaking wet and covered in pussy cream, and Joe's entire shaft was dripping with cream from the head all the way to his big balls. Joe's cock came out of her pussy with a wet sound and slapped Adam in the face. Adam whined in ecstasy and swallowed the juicy cock the best he could, tasting the sweet sex juices. He cleaned Joe's cock entirely first, and then lapped his low-hanging nuts until they were shining, and then finally shoved his face in his wife's pussy and sucked everything. He rubbed her pussy lips with his tongue and timidly entered her a little to suck every drop.

"Oh, baby, that feels so delicious," whined Julia, spasming against his face and finally achieving an orgasm. "Fuuuck, yeah, taste my pussy juice, baby! I'm cumminnng..." she cried.

Joe let out a cheesy laugh and slapped Adam's face.

"Now back to my cock, bitch boy. Make it extra wet for your wife's butthole," he said.

"What? Her butt? But she doesn't do anal!" protested Adam.

"Shut up, wimp," Joe smack him again. "You better start sucking..."

Adam whimpered and obeyed. Joe whispered something in Julia's ear.

"Are you an anal virgin, pussycat?" he asked, making her body shake.

"Y-yes, Daddy..." she confessed.

"Perfect," said Joe in a victorious tone. "Come on, cuck, make it extra wet for her little hole. The wetter the better, come on, drool on that cock," he encouraged.

toughfire
toughfire
397 Followers
12