Rough Pt. 03

Story Info
A Very Secret Assignment.
7.3k words
4.69
3.7k
7
0

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/02/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rough - Part 3 - A Very Secret Assignment

It was a glorious afternoon in the desert, hiking down from the modest summit they had climbed. He stilled his overactive brain cells, saying to himself there would be time for that later.

"Do I need to go to town for provisions?"

"We can check at the shack and text a note to Julia to see if she can grab things in Lee Vining."

They were just at the Jeep, and he pulled her into himself, fingers digging into the fine tough muscles of her rear. She smashed her lips into his, muttering, "Yes, you are a grabber, too."

As it turned out, Julia was well along to Highway 6, east of Lee Vining, when their text arrived. Her response was welcome. "Have better deal. Fresh this am in SF market."

They were holding hands and sipping tall gin and tonics when the red spot appeared in the distance to the southwest. Disappearing now and then in the dips, it drew closer and closer, pulling up next to the Jeep. The dynamite body with a red scarf matching the Miata dashed for their arms. At the last minute, she swerved into Angie's embrace, saying to him, "I know you already!"

When his arms gripped her from the back, she felt like a different woman. The business reserve from the flight was gone. The muscled legs danced. The lips smashed his.

"There! I am so happy to be here. Imagine finding you and Angie in the middle of nowhere."

She stepped back. "I hope that wasn't too enthusiastic?"

"We like tough women out here. Enthusiasm is needed." He reached to pinch her bottom and she jumped, smiling. "So soon? Angie can't control you?"

After bringing in her things and a grocery sack, she asked, "Is there any chance of a little run? I need exercise after that car ride."

Arnie told them, "Go together. Angie will show you one of our trails."

He worked on salad preparation as they vanished in the sagebrush, thinking about harnessing all that energy and wondering how to handle the instant lust she had released. It was bad yesterday, and worse just now. There were more complications. He had to keep her alive through the new mission, and he had to deal with the boss and sex issue.

He left the roast in the freezer and thawed pork chops for the barbeque grill, soaking them in marinade. By the time he finished dinner prep, the women were in sight, walking along the sandy trail with hips and shoulders touching, engaged in rapid conversation. He took towels to the corner of the deck, dropping his clothes and taking the first shower.

They were very careful with water use. The shower head had a chain and lever that released water only when pulled. After wetting down, you were expected to soap up and then use only enough rinse to get clean.

"Where is the guest shower? I'm not expected to be naked out here, am I?"

There was going to be trouble, he was sure. The two of them already had everything off and the water sluicing down. He didn't know about the kindred spirits idea, but they looked good together. Almost twin-like, except Angie had her darker desert tan.

They were toweling as he brought two of his special fruity drinks to the table. Angie looked at him, "She's a good catch. Tough enough to put you in your place."

Not bothering with clothes in the warm desert air, they sipped the drinks and eyed him. False bravado, he thought. A quick rush would carry the three of them to the one bed. He watched their eyes narrow as brains worked together to outwit him.

"No sex before dinner."

"Flirting will get you fucked."

Clutching each other, tits mashed flat, they exclaimed, "Have you no decency? We are proper women!"

He did rush them, but only to extract hot kisses and pinch tough bottoms. "Get your hairbrushes. I will fix your mess while we talk."

He worked back and forth, clearing tangles one at a time. The failing sunlight fell across tight bodies, creating delicious shadows of their charms. This is hard, he thought, talking about murder and mayhem when he should be celebrating their company.

Angie's voice was soft. "I talked to her about loving you. About how inevitable it is. She is worried you won't give her a job if she is in your bed too."

He spoke to Julia, "I knew there was something special about you when we first met. Your direct eyes. Your command of your job. Your quick smile..."

"Stop that. I am a vulnerable female under your spell. When you and Jason made me sit and drink with you, I could tell something was going on. My antenna said it wasn't an ordinary hit job."

She turned around and buried her head in his chest, shaking.

Angie frowned, "Take it easy Arnie, she just got here."

Julia wrapped her hands in his hair, pulling their lips together. He felt her take a deep breath before she said, "I am not having sex with you until we make a deal about the job."

Angie went inside to work on dinner as he turned Julia around again and went back at the hair.

"I'm just a horny guy impressed by a beautiful smart woman. Help me with this."

She stiffened, "No bullshit, please. I asked Jason about you. Your resume in secret ops is as long as my arm. You've handled women a lot tougher than me."

He kept brushing. Her hair was long and thick. It turned him on just to work with it.

After a minute of silence, he said, "We have to be able to turn it on and off. Hard to do. Are we up to that?"

She stayed his hand and leaned back. He kissed her neck and they shared warm contact, looking out at lengthening shadows across the desert rocks. She brought the hand to her lips and kissed it softly.

"I didn't know what would happen, coming out here, but the two of you have pulled me into your special cocoon, where there is a solution to every problem. If you say I can be a hot, passionate babe one moment, and a cold, calculating agent the next, I guess I will have to give it a try, won't I?"

Angie was leaning over them with kisses. "The two of you are special, that's what. Come to dinner."

The meal was very quiet, mostly pregnant silences filled with half smiling, half frowning looks at each other.

Finally, Julia said, "I don't understand how two people can be so quietly comfortable with each other. In the City, I am used to noisy parties with constant chatter. Out here, there doesn't seem to be any need to talk at all..."

"It's her artist personality. The very first night we met, in the City by the way, I was taken back to her apartment, my brain still scrambled by working for NSA."

"Don't believe a word he says. It wasn't even a date, just one of your standard boozy City parties. There was this tall silent guy with dark eyes that went through you. Something said I needed to check him out..."

Julia stood to clear, "Stay there, tell me more. I get excited about love stories."

"She didn't talk to me, just started taking off her clothes. Turned around and said, 'Well?' "

"He was standing there in my hallway, grinning and not doing anything. I'm naked as a baby. What was I supposed to say?"

"Ooh, this is delicious. More."

"Suddenly, I could see his animal brain come alive. The clothes disappeared and he rushed me, asking "Where?"

Angie was, very suddenly, helping Julia lose her clothes. When she turned, Arnie's arms were reaching for her. He was naked and very erect.

"Where?" she breathed.

Afterwards, she couldn't remember the details, except coming back to life under his large body, with its big, stiff cock buried completely, devastatingly, inside her. He held still, smiling. Angie was behind his shoulder, laughing.

"Julia, you started this, asking for a story. I guess he is supposed to keep on?"

"If he doesn't, I am going home immediately."

She couldn't believe how fast she came. She hardly ever came with guys. She hardly ever lost herself in the sex. She didn't moan and wail. She'd never shared a guy with another woman in the same bed. She'd never watched a big cock take another woman over the top. She especially had never grabbed his ass, pulling him back over her, screaming for more.

The three of them slipped into instant nap, waking to moonlight spilling in the open door. A family of coyotes was yipping out in the brush.

Julia lay still, sated but anxious. An instant, glorious orgy. Her body still tingled from top to bottom.

Angie's lips brushed hers lightly. "I guess we are pretty bonded, already?"

As emotion rushed through her, Julia wondered how on earth she could ever just turn this off like a light switch.

A faint whisper, "I guess." Followed by two quiet giggles.

His voice was low and husky, "I should have known there would be giggles. Are you two back in school?" His hands urged them to his chest.

"That's what you want, isn't it? Two horny coeds that will ditch their clothes on command?"

Under the lukewarm shower water, he said, "That was pretty special. Let's have something to drink and not think about work until tomorrow."

He shared the swing with his women, sipping the delicately flavored dessert wine in the moonlight and savoring the end of a fine day.

The sun was already up when his phone chiming woke them. It was Jason, who was not paying attention to time zones, his latest flying deal had him so excited.

"We're flying in three hours. Should be there for dinner. Sure this is ok, just dropping out of the sky on you?"

"Angie says this is rough on rough accommodations. Sure you are up for that?"

"Emmy wants to talk to Angie. Put her on."

Arnie switched the phone to speaker. "Julia is here too. She is already making deals."

He did coffee while the women talked. Emmy wanted a 4WD of her own to explore with. They would rent one in Tonopah and she could shop for provisions. He tuned out the fast chatter and raided the cooler for eggs and sausage.

"Tell her to buy another of these big coolers. And at least fifty pounds of ice."

The call ended and they swatted at him on their way to the shower again. "If we run out of water, it is your fault."

Angie pushed him away from the stove. "Sit with your new helper and talk work. If you get organized for two or three hours, we can take a hike for lunch. Julia wants to see the mine."

The eggs were perfect. He ate them slowly, not believing how a family of two had become a family of three in a few hours. A little voice told him not to mess with success, but concentrate on deliverables.

Julia's voice cut through his fog. "Stop thinking about sex. The switch is switched off. Prove you can treat me as a competent helper."

Angie snatched the empty plate from in front of him. "Yes, lover. Prove yourself."

He seized his coffee mug and walked outside, taking several deep breaths. Her hip nudged his, "We will make this work. Tell me about the schools I have to take. I have my notepad."

Somehow, she had pulled on clothes that covered the charms. The hair was pulled back. The lips were in a careful work frown. They sat across from each other.

"Jason is the expert on this, but it will take several days to get the three of us inside the tight security curtain for the project. In fact, we won't be fully inside until we get back east. For right now, you are joining a high level counterintelligence operation. We will build a team of six to eight very qualified individuals and we will train together at Fort Belvoir. We will all have false identities. Since we can't entirely hide our acquaintance, you and I will have recently worked together on a similar operation and I consider your team support skills to be excellent."

"Shit. I knew this was going to be hard. What are my team support skills?"

"You and I and Jason will be working that out. You are the primary interface to the logistics supply line. Jason is the interface to the command and control chain. Your job involves a lot of detail, talking supply people into doing what they aren't supposed to, and keeping team members at full readiness as best you can."

"And keeping all this secret at the same time?"

"Yes. As the team artist, you are responsible for disguises that keep the bad guys in the dark!"

He walked around the bench and pulled her into his arms for a hard kiss. She fought back. "Good for nothing bum, behave! There is nothing going on between us, or have you forgotten that already?"

He smiled and lifted her easily, walking into the kitchen. "It's time to get this hike off the ground. Otherwise I'll lose control and attack again!"

The women swatted him from both sides, laughing. "Mr. Self-control. Look at him!"

Arnie kept them giggling, threatening terrible violence to their bodies on the mountain. They made the pack extra heavy with liquids and lunch goodies.

Going up the familiar trail, the sun was hot on their backs. Julia scampered ahead, shouting her happiness about being in the open again. Arnie was impressed with the conditioning that showed in her leg muscles. She was an ideal candidate for the escape and evasion training course at Fort Belvoir. She would be cursing him before the end of that.

They took a break at the fake mine entrance. Angie looked at him accusingly. "Just because you like to attack me here doesn't mean she should suffer."

He growled, "I am going to strip both of you and have my way!"

Julia's dark frown asked, "Is the switch on or off?"

"Come here."

She folded into his lap and found his lips. He looked at Angie and said, "We have to work into these new roles. Poor Angie doesn't know what to make of you."

They howled and descended on him, pounding hard. He forced them back to back, pestering soft places and landing kisses here and there. Their energy ran out and the bodies sagged against him.

Julia whispered, "I don't know about this, Arnie. Why don't the three of us find a new line of work?"

Angie pushed a hand between his legs. "Yes, what about a new line of work?"

He stood everyone up. "You couldn't stand me if I was around all the time. Let's check the real mine."

Ten minutes later, he pointed to an inconspicuous hollow. "The entrance is behind those rocks my brother and I placed after grandfather died. He said there is more gold to be mined, but we have left it in the ground. Don't know whether we will need it or not. If humans kill each other off, there won't be much need for gold, will there?"

They turned downhill, grumbling. "You are no help at all. No more gloom and doom! Help us enjoy this beautiful day!"

He lagged behind, cursing himself for letting the tension over the impending job get to him. He remembered a line from one of his officer courses years ago, "A leader maintains a positive demeanor."

Julia stopped abruptly and made him walk right into her. He folded her over his shoulder and kept going. Applying a few fanny slaps, he said, "I'm reformed. No more gloom."

"Put me down, bad guy!"

Instead, he twisted her around and sat her on his shoulders. "There. Now you can give orders."

Angie fell back and took his hand. "What's got into you? Aren't two hot women enough?"

He kissed her hand, and kissed the inside of Julia's thigh below her shorts. "I'm just all crossed up. Can't deal with two women at once, I guess."

The rest of the hike back to the Jeep was full of threats and laughs. Julia realized her two new friends were reaching out and pulling her in. Maybe she would need their safety net in the days ahead.

Arnie's phone chimed while they were navigating the bumpy track back to the cabin. Angie answered. It was Jason and Emmy reporting in. The ride west was uneventful and he had left an expensive but discreetly wrapped bottle of single malt Scotch for the pilots. Emmy was at the wheel of the 4WD SUV and already making threats. They would complete their grocery run and be headed north directly.

Julia worked on Arnie's neck and shoulders from the back seat, saying over the engine noise that he had no worries because Jason and Julia were on duty and attacking the work list. "It's J&J, Arnie, we've got your back!"

Playing to his new positive mood, he grabbed her hand for a kiss and said, "I'm damn glad to hear that. By the way, what is your new first name going to be?"

She didn't hesitate. "Juanita! I have good Spanish from my dad's side of the family. Do you suppose it might come in handy?"

He kissed the hand again. "Ay, chica!"

Her teeth nibbled his neck. "That is a no-no around others. You are not very good yet at observing the on-off switch rule."

"The switch is random! No telling when I will attack!"

She kissed his ear, "It better behave by the time we get to Virginia!"

He captured her hand again. "Actually, we are going to be so beat after those training days, sex is not going to be at the top of our list."

They parked at the cabin and he lifted her out of the back and into his arms. She whispered, "Arnie, I really want the chance to do this, but am scared!"

Angie swatted her tough behind. ""You are on the A team now, young one. Push out that gorgeous chest of yours and tell him the team is going to pull it off!"

Julia whispered in his ear, "You heard that? She called my chest gorgeous. Take me to that ridiculous bed and do me before Jason and Emmy get here!"

Angie applied more swats. "Truly a slut, but you better do as she says before I cut off your privileges."

The scene that followed was choice. On one side of the shack were the two lovers, naked and coupled. On the other side was Angie, equally naked and dicing vegetables for salad.

Julia, only one day into this threesome, was carried away.

"Useless male, what are you doing fucking me when your incredible woman is over there working on dinner?"

Arnie was enjoying the tight athletic cunt that gave him so much trouble. He had to keep her alive to have this to come back to.

"Tramp! Think you can show up, take your clothes off, and get my cock, just like that?" They laughed at each other and got wilder with thrust and hump and dirty words. In a moment, both were coming with great shouts.

From across the room, Angie said, "I'd turn the hose on you, if we had one. Stay where you are. I am bringing a drink. Company will be here shortly."

Arnie got a soft kiss and a quiet "Thank you." His instincts about the woman had been right. A special body with a smart brain on top. Maybe they would survive this assignment after all.

Angie arrived with big drinks and more kisses. "I'd ask for equal treatment, but he would just get in me and Jason would be at the door!"

Julia climbed out, "Go ahead, I'll take a shower outside and distract the visitors!"

Angie smiled and reached for his hard thing. "I don't know how a guy your age can do her and have something left for me, but I'm not complaining." She lowered carefully until he was fully buried. "There. Do me. Just a quiet screw. I don't need the show you put on for that young stuff."

His hands bent her down until his tongue found the fine tits. His cock was hard and banging away. Maybe this wasn't going to be quiet. "Fuck me, good for nothing."

He flipped them over and worked her hard. "Oh god, Arnie, I'm coming!" He roared and made a final thrust with cum filling her. Before either could catch their breath, he had her at the shower, with the car carrying Emmy and Jason not more than a hundred yards away.

Julia held the shower chain down and pushed them under. "Angie first. She and I will go inside and get something on. You can welcome them, Arnie, as you finish! I will bring a pair of shorts."

The car crunched to a stop and Emmy jumped out, hurrying to the deck. Julia held out her arms for a hug. "I'm Julia!"

Emmy turned to Arnie, who was trying to button his shorts. "You must be Arnie. Look at those scars. Give me a hug and a kiss."

Julia took Emmy inside to meet Angie, while Arnie shook hands with Jason and said, "We are not always so disorderly. Had a long dusty hike and this is where you shower. No privacy, just like the military."