Round and Round in St. Helena

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Torn between the licks and light, I nonetheless focused enough to realize that I saw was not a room at all, but a rounded platform, perhaps six or seven feet in diameter surrounded by a carpeted ring. Platform was really not the right word, more like a bed, round and raised to the height of shop window display, so that the top was just below my line of sight as I sat in the chair. The deep maroon covers were rumpled; piled here and there with a pillow and a mounded crest of sheets; a pile that moved of its own accord.

A slim arm appeared from the folds, pale white skin with bright red finger nails that tipped a small slender hand. More arm, shoulder and swoop of the arm exposed more pale skin of a young woman, creamy pale without of hint of tan as her hip; torso and small pointed breasts came into view. However that light was controlled, it had been gradually brightening until she lay fully uncovered and completely naked for my viewing pleasure right there just a few feet away bathed in the growing light. With a brief dip in the lights and muffled mechanical sound, the bed itself began to rotate, ever so slowly to my right, counter clockwise in the middle of the spot light.

"Oh, my god honey...thank you, thank." I murmured, half to my wife and half to the young woman on display in front of me. The idea of enjoying a blow jog with this display in front of me caused my cock to throb and I could feel the head reach full engorgement.

Neither woman paid any attention to me at all as my wife was breathing deeply into my crotch and the young woman rose on one elbow and I was graced with the sight of a breast dipping and round at the lower curve. I watched her other hand idly brushed across one nipple, until her back rotated to my view and she sat up, briefly providing a side view of perfect white, topped with slightly rose colored nipples. As the bed continued to move she pulled her legs beneath her and knelt among the bed clothes, briefly displaying a pair of perfect white peaches topped with slightly rose colored nipples clothes. Once settled, she began to shift her position by degrees until it obvious that she was searching for something in the dark back corner of the space, all the while keeping her back toward me.

At this point, to my great pleasure, my wife had begun to lick my balls; first one and then the other. She worked her tongue under them, so that as she licked up, they lifted, carried on her tongue until gravity, or her own intention allowed to slip away and fall. She continued with this until I felt her begin to isolate one from the other, licking up the middle of the sac and shifting her head until she pressed her face more firmly to slurp the left fully into her mouth. She paused a moment and then started to gently roll the small egg around with the flat of her tongue. Then, with her lips closed firmly around the gathered flesh, she pulled back until it was wedged tight against her lips, fully engulfed in her mouth. At the edge of pain, I reached down to run my hands into the curls of her head, pleasured to the point of a groan and fretful all at the same time. She paused a moment and sucked the half portion of the sac back into her mouth again and began to pull back again, stretching the sac further than I thought I could stand. When she shifted her attention to my right side, I suddenly remembered the young woman and lifted my gaze back to the bed less than six feet away.

She was now up on her hands knees, and seemed unfazed as the bed continued to slowly turn. She constantly shifted to search the far corner and I was treated to sight of her boyish small butt atop a pair of long slim legs, slightly parted to display the cleft of her pussy nestled in light scatter of jet black hair. While my wife continued to lick and slurp, I caught a shift of shadow, and then a form began to emerge; not where she has been staring, but instead out of the darkness to my left.

A man; a big man, Pacific Islander and completely naked stepped fully out and onto the carpeted ring surrounding the bed. He stood there, waiting, in the near corner, turned so that I could only see his back.

Over six feet, broad in the shoulder, slim in the waist with little fat, but muscle toned to fine curves, his body shined at the edge of the light. The young woman must have noticed him immediately in her peripheral vision, because she immediately stopped her constant movement and allowed the bed to carry her toward where he stood. As the distance closed between the two, she stood up to meet him, gracing me with a glimpse of the mound of her pussy capped with a small shaven triangle of black hair that pointed down to the puckered lips. When the bed brought them face to face, she reached out to him with both arms and he stepped onto the bed with her, both now being carried on the revolving bed before me. My wife had still taken no notice and had remained on her knees between my legs, her hands pressing my thighs wide to give her open access to pull and stretch my balls with her mouth. The wet warmth of her mouth as she sucked one and then the other of my balls, had pushed me to the point that I hoped she would pull my ridgid cock down and spread the warmth to the tightly stretched head; but she apparently had no such plan.

The bed had now revolved to the point where the woman's back was toward me and at this point the man raised his arms to place one on each of her shouldered and pushed her to her knees before him. At first her head blocked my view, but in only a few seconds I saw them from the side, she on her knees, her face less than a foot from his crotch. He held her shoulders firmly and I could clearly see his shaven body; his balls hanging low, like two large plums in their dark skin sack, his cock, half hard, arched out from the flat of his lower belly. The woman tried to lean toward him and the cock that was continuing to harden, but he held here fast and arching his back brought his cock toward her mouth. She reached out with her tongue, but he pulled back so that she made no contact, his thick cock growing ever longer swaying a bit from side to side.

Again he lifted and leaned toward her, and again she tried to lick the slickness that dripped from his cock, shining as it dribbled down in a silver stream toward the bed. Again he denied her, until I could see her shoulders slump in submission. With this he pushed his cock toward her a third time, and began to shift from side to side, slowly swaying his hips as his cock made contact with her mouth. I moaned in frustration as the view now only presented her slim back, but I could easily see him continuing to move before her until they were presented to the side once again. By now her lips were slick with his pre-cum, and then seeming satisfied with this, he stopped his motion, pressed the taut head of his cock directly to her lips and pressed forward. At first she did not respond, apparently fearing he would pull away again, but he pressed harder until she parted her lips and the head of his cock slipped past her lips, with only the head buried to the edge of the crown.

Her head jerked back with the size of him, but he held her shoulders and pulled her toward him slowly until, once again her back was to me, but still I could easily see his hips begin to move with a slight thrusting motion. She lifted her arms and spread her hands on the face of his dark thighs to gain some leverage against his motion. When they came into side view once again, I could see she had reached up and was rolling his balls in one hand, slurping as much of his cock into her mouth as would fit. With this he lifted his hands and simply rested it in her dark curls while she began to suck him in earnest, at her own speed and with her tongue snaking past her lips to lick them further down the shaft.

Round and round them went before me. My wife still stretching and sucking my balls, while the young woman feed on the thick dark cock she so obviously enjoyed. View after view came my way, as they rotated before me. At times she bobbed her head, working his cock as if she were dying of hunger and would only be saved by the meat in her mouth. At one point she slipped her hands from the front of his thighs, reached around the back to grab his ass in each palm and slipped her mouth off his cock with a wet pop. She leaned back to admire her work, licked the flat of her tongue up on side of shaft and down the other, not pausing until she had begun to play with the hanging sac beneath. She played and teased; licking and nipping, pulling the dark flesh with her teeth and then allowing it to drop again. He responded by firmly grabbing her head, and pulling her back up, while simultaneously dipping his hips down to present his cock to her lips once again. She did not hesitate a moment, and with an audible slurp, she wrapped her lips around his cock again and went back to bobbing her head, sucking as much of him as would fit.

With this his back arched and he resumed the short thrusts, pushing and withdrawing his cock from her mouth as her lips rode over the ridge of the crown. After a few more rounds the muscles in his thighs began to strain and thrusting sharply unto her, he emitted a series of deep grunts as he came, alternately holding his cock deep I her mouth and pulling back to thrust again. She was locked on his cock now, swirling, sucking with her cheeks concave, she swallowed his gift without pause and remained firmly attached, working him as dry as she could. When she finally allowed him to slip out of her mouth, he ran the fingers of one hand through her tight black curls and stepped off the surrounding ring and into the darkness once more.

I was now beyond desperate to feel my own cock in a warm mouth, so I fumbled to get my wife to rise up enough to reach me. She seemed to be willing, but I immediately sensed that she was rising too fast and before I knew it I was left with a pair of damp balls as she made her way, at bit unsteadily, the few step over to the couch and settled down. I started to get up to join her there, but she wagged her finger at me and said, "Oh,no...you stay there." and then pointed toward the bed. The woman had risen, left the bed and was now walking along the rim encircling the bed and quickly reached a place where she could step down to our floor level. She walked right up to me, my eyes locked to hers at first, but I couldn't stop from shifting my eyes downward and could see clearly that below that small downward pointing triangle of black hair was shaven completely bare, the two outer lips just small ridges so that her inner lips were exposed and full. She didn't miss a stride, but stepped right between my legs and leaned down, cupped my chin, lifted my head and gave me a deep probing kiss that was still salty and sticky with cum. She sucked my tongue strongly, as if were another smaller cock and until she pulled away and then deftly shifted her head beside my ear, 'I need another cock, sweetie...I do. I need it. Need it now."

Even in my drugged buzz I could tell that she had spoken this louder than necessary and I turned my head enough to see my wife watching us, a sly smile on her face. I rolled my eyes in the wonder of it all and her smile broadened and she nodded to me as the woman pulled up on my arms to get me out of the chair. Before I was even steady on my feet, she had mounted the step and was once again riding the bed toward the darkened back. I turned to my wife again, but she gestured with lift of head in the direction of the bed and young woman on it, a wicked smile still on her face.

With my balance gained, I stood, shed the robe from my shoulders and let my cock guide me up and on to the bed. Rather than try to walk the few unsteady steps to where she stood, I slipped to my knees and was carried toward her. But before I reached her, she walked further along the rim, forcing me to crawl to her. By the time I reached her she had stopped at the exact stop she had climbed up to the bed in the first place and it struck me that she made this circuit to force me to crawl to her, my cock now swaying and dripping beneath me.

When the bed brought me to her, she deftly stepped to the bed again and reached down to grab two fists full of hair and my head to her crotch. In the moment before contact, my mouth watered from the smell of her, but startled by heavy sounds to my right and only caught a glimpse of a man emerge from the dark before I felt hands on my opposite shoulder. In a moment it was clear that two men were now wrestling me down to the bed, flat on my back, each with black straps, one on each wrist that were quickly secured to rings on the edge of the bed. The work was done in less than a minute and then my legs were pulled taut and straps bound to my ankles that held me down, spread eagle beneath the young woman, now licking her lips as she stands over me. The two men, dressed in the same linen slacks and black vests disappeared into the dark once again without a word, leaving me bound and essentially helpless.

The woman knelt down on the bed at my waist and reached down to snap the head of my cock with her finger tip. I was so hard by now that the sound must have been audible to my wife as she sat watching from the couch. The woman leaned over me and brought her chest up toward my head.

"Nice cock. Hard. Like them hard, ridged with the veins standing out. Got a cock for me baby?", she cooed while I watched her chest move closer to my face. Her tits were small, pure white without a hint of tan line. The aureoles were swollen, puffed up so that the nipples sat like soft pink gumdrops atop a triple stacked cream puff. She brought one close to my mouth and I rose from my restraints as best I could to take it in but she pulled back and the nipple brushed my nose.

She teased me like this for a while first with one exquisite breast hung before me and then with the other, until finally she held still enough for me to grasp a nipple and suck it into my mouth. She settled her chest in my face and allowed me to nurse from her, twisting and crushing against me.

I hadn't had my fill of this treat before she shifted and threw a leg over my waist and inched her way down to match her crotch with mine. I strained to lift my head to watch her, pleased to see my cock arched stiff above my belly, a stream of silver liquid running from the head. She slid her pussy up my cock, pausing a moment to grind the head against her clit, before she slid back down. I risked a glance toward my wife back on the couch, but she was no longer alone. Both men had joined her; one was leaning into her neck over the back of the couch, nuzzling and kissing the hollow behind her ear, with a hand down the front of her blouse, groping at her chest. The other sat with both arms spread along the back of the couch, while my wife slowly stroked his rigid cock where it emerged from the fly of his white slacks. Her smile was soft and permanent as our eyes meet.

My woman now had me firmly in her hand and slid my cock up and down between her pussy lips until I both see and feel them part and slip over the head. She continued this way, using my cock to stroke open the folds that hide her clit until she finally rose slightly on her knees settled down and engulfed me. Down she pushed; gaining all the length she could and then stopped. I looked up at her, but she was staring down where we join and was no longer paying attention to anything except the feel of me inside her. She leaned down toward me and rocked, and rocked again, lifting only a little, working her clit tight against my groin. Back and forth, slow and grinding, slowing as she reached the upper end of travel, stopped a moment and repeated the motion. She was in full control, riding me as she pleased.

Remembering that my wife was watching all this, I turned my head again to see that the man behind the couch had completely unbuttoned blouse and has slipped his hand across her chest and into the cup of her bra. He continued to kiss her neck and I could see his hand rhythmically squeezing her tit. The other sat next to her with his legs spread, his fly open and his cock standing; my wife's hand pumping him up and down in long languid strokes. Her panties circled one ankle, her skit bunched at the waist, with one finger of her free hand making slow tight circles in the light brown muff of her hair, where her pussy lips joined. She was obviously playing with her clit as she watched the black haired beauty grind her pussy against me. I mimed a kiss her way, incredulous that my wife had not only brought us here, but was unashamedly fondly the help. She returned it by slightly opening her mouth and running the tip of tongue over her upper lip.

I was being ridden faster and stronger and I dearly wished I could reach up and cup the tits that are so proudly presented before me. The mere sight of them bouncing before my face, nipples now fully hard, caused me to softly groan. She had reached her stride, and at this point, never actually allowing me to slide inside her but, only impaled on my cock to hold her in place as she rocked her clit against my pubic bone.

"Nhhh," she grunted as she pressed down into the matt of hair at the root of my cock. "Unh, unh, unhhhh," left her mouth as she settled even more firmly down on me as her climax began. Up slightly and moving again, teasing out the third and fourth wave until she stopped completely and I could feel her pulse around me. I lifted my hips to thrust into to her, but she rose up to deny me the friction and when I tried a second time, she deftly slipped off and my cock slapped, still fully hard and now wet against my belly.

"Too much," my mind screamed, "too much! What about me"?...but at the same moment she twisted completely around, backed up and lowered her wide open cunt into my face. Immediately pressing her slick cunt to my face, she slurped my cock up into her mouth and began to suck me deep into her throat. The taste of her climax in my mouth was stunningly sexy, sweet and slick as only women can be, with a hint of cock as a top note. The motion of her mouth around my cock was relentless and strong and she no longer pulled away from my restrained thrusts, but pressed down to met them as I tried to get the last half inch of my cock into her very willing mouth. I could feel my own release begin to build, but wanted to hold onto to the rise; slow it and enjoy it, but when I felt the wide lap of her tongue swirl into the wet hair at the base of my cock, even as I fill her mouth, I careened over the edge and throbbed and throbbed as she continued to suck me deeply. It was all I could do not to cry out for the intensity of the pleasure as she nursed on me as I twitched beneath her. I bucked my hips as high as I could to force my cock deeper and then collapsed as she remained latched on, still sucking and licking as if she thought she had not yet made me cum. The sensation began to overwhelm me and instead of thrusting, I began to twist and turn in an attempt to free my cock from her mouth. Finally, with one last loud slurp she pulled back and away, reached down and gave the head a last snap of her finger nail. Without even turning to look at me, she rose and left the bed.

I laid there, eyes closed, still twitching, trying to get my breath as I felt another body on the bed and I thought, "Oh, god no more. Not now...I can't." My wife brought her lips to my ear and whispered," Happy Anniversary, honey. Like your present?...Mmmm, I sure did."

"My god...how did you... I mean what just happened there? I can't..."

"Shush", she breathed, as her hand slid down and grasped my cock.

"No, honey...wait!" I fumbled.

"No? Really. I mean are you sure you're done?" as she began to work me.

"Yes, done. God, yes, very done. I can't handle any more."