Round One

Story Info
Girlfriend brings her best friend along for a threesome.
1.1k words
3.81
26k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't be embarrassed." She whispers as she leads her curious friend by the hand walking down the hotel corridor. Hands linked tight to confirm reassurance. They are both nervous, hearts pounding hard with the tingle of anticipation. Flooding their chests. In their early twenties, both brunette. Both exotic creatures. Both well spoken, well dressed. A celebration of some kind. Between dear friends.

The keycard goes in the hotel room door. And they walk in, casually. Breaths quicken, but they both try to conceal their nerves. Champagne on the table, they Pop the cork and share a giggle of excitement at the sound of the snap. Two of them, but three glasses beside the bottle. "What shall we toast too?" The inquisitor asks.

"Adventure." The instigator replies. They look into one another's eyes sharing a moment sipping their drinks. Nothing else needs to be said, they both know what's next. They both know what they're there for, they both know what they want. The instigator throws a smile across the room as they both now look to the opposite corner.

Tailored, blonde, handsome. He sits on the couch waiting for these two beautiful creations to become animals. Their eyes are of asking and restraint. His are of permission and sin. Instigator puts her drink down, and cups her curious friends face with her hands and kisses her deeply. A warm moist kiss. And as their lips get wetter, he wonders to himself how wet the lips of their sex are? He watches them as their passion spills over. A slow kiss starts turning into a frantic, urgent sex act. Breaths get deeper, moans are now heard. They undress each other as quickly as they can.

He cannot look away. Their naked bodies are breathtaking. The instigator has a hang-up about the gap between her tits, but she needn't have. He loves the gap, and he loves her tits. He loves how turned on she gets through them. Her olive tone complexion and body remind him how much of a woman she really is. How beautiful and sexy she is. She's a sexual goddess and a nympho, always eager to indulge his or her fantasies.

The inquisitor has more of a sallow tone to her. Pert tits. Tight ass. She was theirs tonight. Their fuck toy, to eat out, and cum in. He starts to get undressed as he continues watching. Instigator props herself on the table and steers the inquisitors' mouth to her pussy. Both women have shaven pussies, he regarded and smiled. Looking down in front of himself, his cock is throbbing. He could feel the blood swell around his body. He needs to stab his cock into one of them.

The Instigator's eyes start to roll in her head as her clit is tongued rapidly. The Inquisitor loved the taste of pussy. She loved the taste of cum, men's and women's. She'd be drinking plenty tonight. He knows full well what a filthy little slut she is. His girlfriend has told him. Told him how much she loves drinking cum, and sucking cock. How she loves to fuck. He likes women without inhibitions. He likes women who like to fuck. Both these women love to fuck.

All three of them naked, he comes up behind the kneeling Inquisitor, who's eating the instigators pussy. He leans over her and kisses his girlfriend passionately. He pulls the other up, stands her up. Standing behind her kissing the back of her neck he reaches his hand down to her crouch. The lips are sopping. He inserts his middle fingers in her. They slide effortlessly. And he massages her from the inside. Her eyes close and her forehead furrows. She cum's almost instantly. She can't help it.

He takes his fingers out after several minutes, sticky and warm. He moves his hand up to her mouth which is still open and panting and places the fingers inside. She doesn't hesitate to suck them clean. To clean herself off his fingers. The Instigator takes the fingers out of the other girl's mouth and into her own. Then kisses her. She moves closer to him, pushes him back onto the bed. Hunches over him and starts to give him a blowjob. It is not long before her girlfriend joins, and he has both these beautiful women sucking his cock. Rock hard. Instigator takes him as deep as she can, then sucks furiously, bobbing her head back and forth.

The Inquisitor takes his balls in her mouth. He looks down at them. They all want this... so what are they waiting for. He pulls the Instigator onto the bed. Onto her back and doesn't seek permission. Pierces her with his cock. Pain takes her face for the first moment but is quickly overcome with bliss. The first stab is always the nicest. Her cunt is bathed in juice as he fucks rapidly. Quick stabs, then deep thrusts. They send her over the edge, and she bawls and cum's. He looks over his shoulder, the Inquisitor standing at the edge of the bed, watching, playing with herself. He pulls out and pulls her to the bed. No approval sought, just fucks. Again, at the first thrust, utter bliss.

This one starts to wail, she can't help it, she cum's so quickly. Instigator squats over her face, a tongue emerges from the Inquisitor's mouth and is smothered by instigators twat. Instigator kisses her man, as they both fuck her dear friend. It builds up in him slowly as he pumps. Watching his girl's pussy being eating like this, hearing the moans of his two lovers. He's not going to fight it. He's not going to edge. Blow your load in this one, we've got all night.

He fucks for dear life, feels the surge, oh yes. The release. He fills her with his hot cum and bellows a cry and collapses onto them both. The two women he's just fucked catch their breath and stare at the man who's just given them both so much pleasure. They both get off on watching their partners cum. They all do. But especially for the girls, there is satisfaction in the payoff.

He gets up and lets his girlfriend clean his cock with her mouth. The Inquisitor's pussy juice as well as her own and his semen, all on his cock. She sucks softly as her girlfriend starts sucking her tits. He goes to the bathroom. Splashes his face with water as he catches his breath. Looks down at his cock, pretty much ready to go again. Looks himself in the mirror, and smiles. It's going to be a great night. Goes back out to his lovers. They lay on the bed naked caressing each other looking at him like butter wouldn't melt. Wanting... Waiting to be fucked some more. He will oblige them.

He thinks to himself... round two...

...to be continued.