Round Robin Pt. 02

Story Info
Robin's long night continues Katrin's man has his first wife.
9.3k words
4.29
19.7k
14

Part 2 of the 8 part series

Updated 02/20/2024
Created 11/19/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was around midnight when Robin Sloane came around. She was huddled in a corner of room 7 of the Society Hill Inn. She had cocooned herself in a bedspread behind a dresser. She tried to hide her shame after what had happened a couple of hours earlier. It was then that a big, powerful man had come into her room and raped her. For a quarter of an hour he had used his weirdly sized cock to pummel her tender sex.

Now she sat trembling on the floor. Much of the seed the man had deposited in her had leaked out onto the spread. Robin did not know it, but the cum was tinged a bit pink. The horrid, dry fucking that she had gotten had abraded her labia enough to cause them to drip a tiny amount of blood. He sex was sore and strained; it was still dilated the size of a nickel over two hours after he had finished with her. It never occurred to her to just get up and leave the room. But even if it had, she wouldn't have gotten very far. For an older man now wandered the halls of the small hotel with a flashlight and a cattle prod (set to low) whose job it was to return wayward wives to their rooms of abuse.

Leigh's husband roused from his sleep. He slid off the right side of the bed which was closer to the bathroom. Robin listened while he took a long piss. The housewife of nearly ten years could tell from the sounds that the man, neither flushed, nor put the seat down. When he came back into the room he rounded the bed to the left side. His 6'1", 230 pound bulk caused a shadow in the moonlight that dimly illuminated the room. Robin dared not look up.

"Come on little lady, time for round two." Said the terrifying man.

"Please no, why are you still here? Please just go!" Robin pleaded.

The man brooked no argument. "I told ya, you're mine for the night. Now come on, you're gonna ride me a while."

He reached down and took hold of her light brown hair. It was completely disheveled from the earlier rape, so it was hard to get a good handful. While he did not pull her to her feet by her hair, he did give her enough encouragement that she stood on her own. He was a good half a foot taller than Robin, so he kept his handful of hair as he backed towards the bed. He only let go when he plopped himself down on the bed causing it to bend and creak under his heavy weight.

"Let's go, hop on up cowgirl!" He gave her this order.

She did not take his reference and just stood there.

He barked again at her, "Let's go, get up on that big dick."

Now Robbie understood what was expected of her. She looked down at the man's lap. It was a big one. Leigh's husband had a 46" waist and was forty pounds overweight. His body looked to Robin like a white, leather armchair waiting to be fucked. Sticking up from his flab was five inches of incredibly thick meat.

Robin begged again, "Please I can't. It's too big, you're too big. I won't be able to get on you."

The man was losing patience, "Little lady, if you don't hop up on that cock and start grindin', I'm gonna take a strap to your ass!"

This was something of an idle threat. Leigh's husband had not even worn a leather belt to the room. But it did get her moving. Resigned to what she had to do, Robin sought to ease the task.

"Please grease me then. Just use some grease on me." She pleaded.

"I ain't got any grease with me. But I'll give ya a minute if to want to look for some." He almost managed to sound considerate.

Robin went over to the chair where her overnight bag was sitting. She was still wearing the yellow teddy, but the bottom was un-catched and hanging open. As she bent over the bag, Leigh's husband got a nice look at her cleft between her thigh gap. His cock twitched and grew half an inch at the sight. She came back with a small tube of expensive, scented hand lotion about two thirds full.

She returned to her spot in front of him and squeezed lotion into her palm. She reached down and began to lube his ultra fat dick. With her hand closed tightly around his shaft, there was still over and inch between her thumb and forefinger. So she had to corkscrew her hand up his cock to cover it completely. It took two more squirts of the tube to cover his meat. Then she gave one last hard squeeze to the tube and a last bit farted out. She used this to rub her labia with. It stung and burned from the earlier dry fuck. But it would be better than another one.

Leigh's husband was happy to enjoy the hand job Robin was now giving him. Her small, soft hand felt great on his cock after the earlier fuck. The dry fucking had felt great as his hot, dry cock had rasped her; but now he was a bit sore himself and he welcomed the lubing. He planned to be screwing her a while this time and he did not want to get sore. Her comfort was of no concern to him.

Once the lotion was used up Robin approached the man and his stiff organ. She began by spreading her knees and putting them on either side of his. She managed to position herself across his closed legs, but she was still sitting on his knees and needed to get closer before she tried to mount him. She wiggled her hips and walked her way forward the way one walks a heavy appliance. Finally, she stopped when her clit was rubbing the underside of his erection.

She placed her hands on his shoulders, but now her knees could not reach the mattress. His body was just too wide compared to hers. In order to get the height she needed to mount him she had to pull her knees up onto his thighs. It was an awkward position and made Robbie look like a little girl playing in daddy's lap. Her vagina was now fully closed having recovered from the earlier action. As a result, when she tried to lower herself onto him she got nowhere and just sort of came to rest atop him.

Robin dreaded having to open herself to the man's very thick cock. She tried to stall by rubbing her lips across his wide, blunt head. She had taken care to apply a liberal amount of lotion to the head of his cock. She ground her hips to make her sex glide over Leigh's husband's cockhead. She kept at for a bit. The man did not try to stop her at first. It was a pleasant sensation the way her lips mouthed his dick.

After three minutes of this treatment though, Leigh's husband was ready to feel himself inside Robin.

"Okay, that's enough of that. Let's feel that hot little wifecunt." The fucker blurted out.

Robin started at the sound. She had been focused on her efforts. But these efforts were now obviously too feeble for the man waiting to ravage her. Robbie now pushed herself down harder on the lemon sized head. With a little more effort she managed to come down an inch onto the awful man's penis. This was not even enough to fully encompass the head. She tried to stall there by slowly grinding on the head. But while it was not an unpleasant sensation, Leigh's husband was ready for more-much more.

As Robin tried to get away with a half heart-ed screw, her involuntary partner had other ideas. His hands rested lightly on her hips as she worked. Then he quietly moved them up until they rested on her shoulders. Once in position he suddenly tightened his grip and thrust himself up into her unwilling vagina. As he did so, Robin's head flew back and she cried out sharply. Still only half his fat sausage was inside her.

"Ok now, back to it, you're a long ways from bein' done." Leigh's husband gave her another opportunity to please him.

Once again Robin tried to do as the man demanded; however, his abnormally thick cock was just too much for her.

"I'm sorry, but that's the best I can do. You're just too big for my body. Find another woman please." Robin pleaded.

The last thing she said surprised even herself. Up until that point, she had forgotten there were other women suffering the same treatment at the inn. Like many people in traumatic situations she began to wish it was happening to someone else. But even if the man had somehow listened to her, he would find no other available. For every woman there, including the man's own wife, was already suffering.

"Okay little lady, you had your chance. You don't wanna fuck me, then I'll fuck you."

Now Leigh's husband once again took charge of things. First, he tightened his grip on Robin by moving his left hand to her left shoulder and wrapping his right arm around her lower back. Then he bear hugged her towards him pushing his cock in the rest of the way as he did so. Robbie let out a long gasp as she was filled to beyond capacity. Her head leaned back and her sweaty, matted hair fell over her shoulders in an incredibly sexy pose.

Unfortunately, the look was lost on Leigh's husband who was now concentrating on his fuck. After pushing his cock in to the hilt, he backed off slightly in order to establish his rhythm. For the time being it was a slow screw averaging about forty strokes per minute. He work between one and five inches in and out of Robin's wonderfully tight pussy. Never quite pulling out, and never quite going in, he savored the feel of her innards.

Robin's cunt ring muscle was strong. As her rapist could tell, she had not had that much sexual activity in her lifetime. As he slowly worked himself in and out of her, her sex massaged and jerked him almost painfully. He could feel it as her body sucked along every square millimeter of his dick as it pumped in and out. To a man like Leigh's husband, almost all cunts are tight. This woman's cunt would still be tight at daybreak. Even a man like the one fucking her could not loosen her in one night.

For the first time since entering the room Leigh's husband became interested in what Robbie had above the waist. Her yellow lace teddy's plunging neckline was held together with half a dozen yellow, satin ribbons. The horny man reached into the field of satin as though looking for knots to undo. When he did not find any he simply reached both his hands into the garment and pulled it apart as though he were opening a family sized bag a potato chips tearing the fragile strands apart in the process.

Once he had access to her breasts, he placed his left hand between her shoulder blades and pulled her in. With his right hand he reached in and began to maul her left breast. Anything more than a handful may be wasted, but Robin's small B cup tits did not come close to filling the huge hand feeling her up. That hand, grown strong and rough from years of hard work, greedily squeezed, crushed, and pinched the tender mound.

The experience of having her breasts fondled added another layer of pain and humiliation to her ordeal. Robbie wanted to scream out each time her nipple was tweaked, but she managed to silence herself by taking deep breaths. Two minutes after the attack on her breast began, Leigh's husband shifted his hand to her other one. For another minute or two he gave that tit a rough feel. All the while this was going on the steady in and out pumping in her pussy continued.

Counting from when Robin first tried to mount Leigh's husband, she had now been on him close to a quarter of an hour. For another minute or two the rapist shifted his hands down to her hips. He held them lightly while he listened to her breath. She would draw a long breath as he pushed in and let out a short quick breath when he pulled back. He wondered could she finally be getting in to it?

To test his theory he decided to up the ante on the fuck. Once again he took Robin in a bear hug and pulled her to him. Then he ramped up his motions; rapidly more than doubling his pace. Her response was to fall forward on him. She rested her chin on his right shoulder and wrapped her arms around his back keeping them about six inches apart. Still not sure if she was cooperating or not, he reached under her and took hold of her butt cheeks.

Once he had a good hold on her ass, Leigh's husband yanked with all his might on her glutes. Robin felt as though she was being torn in half. She could actually feel the tension on her crack as he held her up about two inches off his legs. Then he let go his hold and dropped her back down.

"No, no, no more pleeeese." Robin begged. "You're killing me. It hurts so badly. I just can't take any more of your sex."

Leigh's husband had no intention of stopping. Now that he knew she was still fighting it, he had no real reason to show her any mercy. He took hold of her ass again. Only this time he kept a hold of it and began to fuck himself with her whole self. He used her like a rag doll. For four full minutes he bounced her up and down on his fat tool at a rate of 125 strokes a minute.

As the fucking intensified, Robin leaned forward and put her mouth on Leigh's husband's shoulder. She already had a good hold on her attacker when she tried biting his shoulder in hopes of getting him to back off some. Biting down on him only made him pound harder into her. So she wrapped her lips over her teeth and held onto him like that. As the endless pounding went on Robbie began to emit a new series of sounds.

Robbie wept and moaned; her sobs punctuated by a series of ohs and ows. Her voice soft at first, but then growing louder and clearer. Her pussy was on fire from the nearly continuous rough sex. Leigh's husband seemed tireless. It was child's play for him to bounce her weight up and down. She was half his size in every way, and he could have kept going in this position for a while yet. But, once again, her noise making began to annoy him.

"Little lady, I'm getting' tired of your bawlin'. I'm gonna take you in that bathroom and give you something to cry about!"

With this he stood up taking Robbie with him. Robin had never actually had stand-up sex before, but she instinctively clung to his body as he rose to avoid being dropped. She already had a good grip on his upper body with her arms; she quickly wrapped her legs around him and rested her chin on his right shoulder. As he walked Leigh's husband kept his left hand under her ass to make sure she didn't fall. His right hand hung free as he walked around the foot of the bed.

Although he made no real attempt to keep fucking as he moved, Leigh's husband's stride made it feel to Robin as though she was still being screwed as he headed into the small en suite bath. He pushed the door open and, reaching around behind his victim's back, fumbled for the light. When the switch was flipped, it bathed the room in a bright but not blinding light. Robin had her eyes clenched tightly closed as the small room (about 6 x 9) was illuminated. Leigh's husband needed time for his eyes to adjust, so they just stood together while they did.

Once he could see again, Leigh's husband looked quickly around the small space. The amenities were pretty much the same as in his own room where right now his own woman was likely enduring a similar experience to Robin's. He saw the brass, wire towel rack and pulled off one the largest type of towel. It was a large sized, high end, full body towel. It was very thick and luxuriant.

With Robbie still clinging to him like a baby chimp to its mother, the man went about his work. First he laid the towel down on the polished stone of the expensive vanity top. He laid it lengthwise so that at the back of it was bunched up against the back-splash. The front draped down over the front of the cabinet about ten inches. Once he had this set up he grasped Robin at her midsection and hoisted her up onto the towel covered counter.

This was the first time her pussy and his dick lost contact in at least twenty minutes and it affected them both. Leigh's husband felt a cool sensation as air blew over his wet cock. Robin felt a sudden emptiness that was almost as unpleasant as having that huge dick inside her.

"Stay put." The man said ominously.

Robin had no intention of moving. She fell back against the mirror glass on the wall letting her head and shoulders rest there for the moment. He spoke again, "You're gonna be there awhile."

Then, as if to add emphasis her plight, he reached out and slammed the door shut.

A few minutes after nine P.M., down the hall, and around the corner from Robin Sloane's rape room, Katrin's husband approached room number two. He whistled an old German marching song taught to him by his grandfather. He was told by his grossvater that they used to sing this song before they ravaged Ukrainian women in the old days. The large, strong man was forty-one years old. He stood 6' 3" tall and was a lean, muscular 220 pounds. A former college athlete, (futball) he had always kept in shape.

As coordinator of this year's event, he had access to some inside information. Nothing much, but enough to make sure he got the partner he wanted for the first night. This happened to be one Francois LeChat-age 36-of Montreal Canada. Franny, as she was known, was a tiny woman. Little more than five feet tall, she had the frame of the former dancer that she was. Among other things, she was a classically trained ballerina.

Franny's husband had been introduced to the society by his Beurat mistress who swung. He was well aware of the practices of the society and gladly participated. On this night he was happily with Katrin, and gave little thought to his own wife's plight. Unlike Robin Sloane, Franny's husband had treated her to a good night's lovemaking as suggested. Thus, she was in a pleasant mood all that day.

She had only a bit of cheese and fruit to eat before she called for a bottle of French Red from the bar. She sipped the wine slowly as she lounged around her room. The wine was strong, 14% abv, but it was smooth; and by the time it was finished around eight, she was more than a little tipsy. She did not even notice when her husband slipped her vintage cloisonne comb from the small vanity piece where she had laid out her things and left the room.

Franny had attired herself for the day in a light-weight satin romper. The one-piece garment was loose fitting and comfortable for a day of relaxation. It was dusty rose colored and fairly simple in its style. To put it on, one had to step into it and pull up the halter front. There was a tie in the back along the neckline to hold it in place. Underneath she had on a silk string bikini panty; nothing fancy, just a little bit of white fabric for effect. She had not bothered with a brazier. Franny had girlish A cup breasts that needed next to no support.

After Francois had downed the dregs of the wine, she dimmed the lights in the room and turned down the bed. She wanted to lie down for a while, but did not want to lay on the rough chenille bedspread. She flopped faced down with her legs spread slightly and dozed. High thread count sheets made for a comfortable resting place.

Katrin's husband jauntily approached the door to room number two. It was well after dark, but no light filtered under the door. He quietly slipped the key into the lock and let himself in. A small lamp on the nightstand provided a minimal amount of illumination. The corridor door was in the middle of a fourteen foot wide wall. The room was about the same deep. To the left a queen sized bed stuck out towards the middle of the room. To the right an oxblood colored leather chair and loveseat formed a small seating area in front of a small, unlit fire place. The bathroom was beyond the bed on its right side. Against the inner wall to the left was a triple dresser with mirror attached.

Katrin's husband smiled as he saw the tiny woman stretched out enticingly on the bed. His wife was a robust woman with an athletic build, and that was the way he usually liked them. But everyone strays out of type once in a while. As soon as he saw this little woman arrive at the inn, Katrin's husband knew he wanted to be the one to break her in.