Round Robin - The Second Season

Story Info
The gang is back with two new members.
4.3k words
0000
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HarryDeeper
HarryDeeper
52 Followers

Season Premier

It's back to the Inn for season two of Round Robin. Robin Sloane and her husband are returning a year later to the remote Society Hill Inn for a six couple, anything goes wife share. There has been a little change in the line up-gone are Leigh the petite Asian and Tara the buxom red head. Returning, in addition to Robbie- now 34, there was Katrin Sunderson-now 39, Francois LeChat now 37, and Mary Wooten-53. New to the club would be Jasmina Tigresa just 23 and Urbana Washington who was 37.

Katrin's husband had recruited the new members in a similar manner to how he had recruited Robin's and Tara's. Urbana was a swing veteran and there was little she had not experienced sexually. Her husband, who was 40, was very well endowed and had strong appetites. Urbana was a robust woman 5'8" tall with a full but not flabby figure. Jasmina, although married two years to a man nine years older than her, was still something of an innocent. She was also petite, 5'3" tall and around 103 pounds. She had never been with a man other than her husband whom she had met at 19 while still a virgin.

Some changes had been implemented to streamline the event a bit. It was decided that two weeks was too long for the event so it had been shaved down to eleven days. This was done by abandoning the husband's first night, as well as, the two day rest period for the wives before gang bang week commenced. It was reasoned that the wives were getting enough of a break anyway since four of them had the night off all during gang week as it was.

Another change was the random comb draw was dispensed with. It was a nice old way of doing things, but it was slowing everything down. Now, an old fashioned, slate, chalk board on casters was brought in to the rathskeller bar. It looked like it had been rescued from an old elementary school. It gave a nice old school feel to the proceedings. Katrin's husband, who was always first to the inn, had laid out a grid on the board with the wives names down the Y axis, and all the days of the event across the X axis. He left the first five days empty, but filled in the wives names for order of gang banging. There was also a spot to put each husbands choice for his second night. That went from oldest to youngest. This had to be filled in ahead of time. It was another way of speeding things up. As the other husbands arrived at the inn, they could pop in and fill in the grid as they chose on a first come first served basis. Katrin's husband as the organizer would go last and get pot luck.

The grid for the first night showed that Robbie was paired up with Urbana's man; so she would be getting her first black cock experience her first night at the inn. Katrin's husband would get the pleasure of breaking in Jasmina, while her hombre would enjoy little Francois. It was shaping up to be a great first episode for the second season of Round Robin!

Jasmina was terrified. She sat on the edge of the bed in her room awaiting her fate. Her small frame was clad in an innocent looking white, cotton night gown that had wide straps at the shoulders and ended at her calves. She wore a simple white, cotton, bikini panty underneath. Her 32A breasts needed no bra. Her husband had carefully explained the concepts and rules of the Inn. She was an obedient wife and she took it all in with bewilderment but acceptance.

She had met her husband when she was 19 and he 28. They had both grown up in some barrio outside El Paso or Laredo someplace. Though they were born American citizens, they had a hard life. Jasi had fallen in love when she was still innocent. Still a virgin from a Catholic upbringing. She had never questioned why this hip, handsome, guy had money to burn and a great car when nobody they knew had a decent job.

He was, of course, in the drug trade. Notwithstanding his source of income, he treated Jasmina very well. He had all the putas he wanted. He was looking for a nice girl to have a family and buy some respectability. They married two years later and had a traditional wedding night. All the while her future husband had kept his side pieces. In fact, he had some deviant tastes, but he never tried them with his wife. But now he had come to crave some of his old things. So he willingly put his wife into the Society in order to satisfy those cravings.

Now she sat waiting for a strange man to come into her room and use her in a way that only her husband had so far used her. She had butterflies in her stomach to be sure, yet there was also a bit of wetness starting to form on her lips. She would need more than that for what was coming.

Katrin's husband walked down the hallway in keen anticipation. He was actually surprised that no one had signed up to break the new girl in before him. Oh well, he would be glad to do the job. He had seen this little gal before; she was very young and small. It would be a great pleasure to be the one to open her up. He used his key to open the door and saw the little wife sitting innocently on the bed. His heart quickened and his blood began to flow to his loins as he leered at her.

Jasmina was almost too afraid to look up at the big Anglo man hovering over her now. Her husband was only 5'6" tall and had a cock that was on the small side. She didn't know much about dicks. Were they all the same size? Or did a bigger man have a bigger one? The man was already taking off his clothes and she soon found out. This man's organ hung down loose and it was already bigger than her man's was hard. She almost peed herself at the thought of what it would do to her.

The man was fully naked now. He sat on the bed next to Jasi and took her right hand in his left. He guided her off the bed and onto her knees between his man-spread. Her small tanned hands took his rapidly hardening dick and gently stroked it. It grew and grew before her eyes a until it reached its maximum dimensions of 8 3/4" long and 5 3/4" around. She was stunned by its proportions. It had three inches of length and an inch of girth on the only dick she had ever taken in her life. It would no doubt be an eye opening experience.

Katrin's husband was happy to let her do her best work on him. The slender, little person on her knees in front of him seemed even more shapeless in her loose gown. She tried to encompass his cock head the way she did her husband but couldn't get her mouth around it. She licked all over and up and down his cock for a couple of minutes before the man guided her mouth back to the head. Once more she tried and failed to suck him.

It really wasn't that hard, it was a big dick; but it had been in countless female mouths before this. Katrin's husband was not willing to be patient on this. He sat up and pushed her hands down to her sides. Then he grabbed the straps of her gown and yanked them to the sides and down her shoulders. He pulled the gown past her breast and left them hanging out. This had the effect of pinning her arms down and showcasing her little titties as well.

Jasi had long, thick, very dark hair. She kept her arms dutifully at her sides while he took a good handful of her hair. He looked down at her and spoke.

"Now little one, you're going to take my meat in your mouth. Open up and swallow or I'll be forced to choke you with it."

With that he began to push his cock into her open mouth. It was a struggle, but once the head was started he didn't hold back until he got a third of his cock in her mouth. He held it there for a full minute to get her used to it then let go of her head and let her pull back off him.

"Now see, that wasn't so bad. Try again by yourself."

And so she did. She went slowly at first, but gradually got used to the size. She tried to tongue his shaft as much as possible, but he would force himself past her lips if it went on too long. Her arms were still at her sides and she did an admirable job with her mouth alone for about four minutes until Katrin's husband pulled the gown back up to free her hands. He had not even bothered with her small tits as yet.

Now he took her hair in hand again and fed her his oversized cock more forcefully. Her eyes popped and she gagged and coughed up spit and bile. She bent over and cried out. He slapped her chin with his cock.

"Back to work missy!"

Jasmina did as she was told. She sucked and licked and stroked his cock for another five minutes or so until he pulled back. She sighed and breathed gratefully. She looked up to see him towering over her kneeled figure. He grinned down at her. He held his hand down in an oddly gentlemanly gesture. She smiled and took it as he drew her into a standing position. He was a good foot taller than her and 90 pounds heavier. It was an unequal contest. He pulled at her gown lifting it up. She got the hint and pulled it over her head dropping it a heap on the floor.

She stood in only a skimpy pair of white, bikini panties. She looked incredibly vulnerable and innocent this way. Her twenty-three year old body showed no signs of age. Her skin was coffee colored. Her tiny breast were topped with small chocolate drop nipples. The white of the undies stood out stark against her skin tone.

Katrin's husband took all this in while sizing up his next move. His cock literally hurt with anticipation of tearing into this little squirt of a woman. He wanted her looking into his eyes the first time he penetrated her. He picked her up by the waist and tossed her onto the bed and crawled on after her. Jasmina was about to scream for help when she remembered the deal and kept quiet. She arranged herself on the bed so her head and shoulders were supported by the two pillows there. She kept her ankles demurely crossed. Her panties camel toed when she did so.

"Grab you ankles little one."

Jasi took her ankles in her hands and puled her legs back exposing her crotch to the man. The man reached into his pants on the floor while she stayed displayed. He retrieved a small pocket knife and popped it open.

"Hold still, I don't want to cut the wrong thing."

Jasmina trembled, but held perfectly still. The man took his little knife and cut a small vertical slit in her underwear over her pussy about two inches long and then threw the knife aside. He spat into the palm of his hand and wiped what was there on the head of his cock. Then he lined himself up with his makeshift hole and pushed half his nearly nine inches in hard and fast. Naturally-she screamed.

Robin Sloane was now a veteran swapper. She would never have believed it herself-but here she was back for a second round of hard fucks. She was more or less used to it by now. Since the last swap, her husband had been far more forceful with her. There were few if any boundaries now after her experience with the men of the Society. Nevertheless, there were still metaphorical cherries to be busted.

Case in point: she had never had black cock. The first go round at the Inn, all of the husbands had been white and more or less Anglo. New faces at the Society were diversifying things. Robbie came to the swap prepared with plenty of clothes to wear. She had brought cheap and simple things knowing that they would be destroyed somewhere during the process. For the first night she wore black hose with black pumps. She had a sheer black thong. She wore no bra, but did have on a filmy black sleeved wrap. She had also prepared herself with stimulants.

Mr. Washington approached the door to Robin's room. He double checked the number on the key with the number on the door. He opened it up to see her sitting in a large, wing back armchair. He was 40 years old and still quite fit. He stood six feet two and was over 200 pounds. He had dressed simply in clothes he could get out of quickly.

Robin gulped when she saw the man enter. She knew that there was an Afro man coming this year and that sooner or later she would have to take him. It wasn't that she was biased-not at all. It was just-well you know the rumors. Plus, her husband had her watching inter racial porn to "prepare" her. This had given her a false impression of things as well. She could not help but gaze at the bugle in his sweat pants.

"This is your first time isn't it white girl."

"My first time doing what?" She responded.

"Why your first time with a big, black snake comin' at ya. That's what sweet and lo'"

"Yes it is. Is it really big?"

"Why don't cha come and see for yourself?"

He moved in front of the chair where he was perfectly positioned for a blow job. She pulled his pants and underwear down at the same time. His organ did not disappoint. It hung heavy, but not hard and was already impressive. Her small hands went to work on it and it quickly grew. It grew to large proportions. With only her handwork stimulating him, he was able to reach his full size. Robbie was stunned and frightened at the same time. No way did she want that thing inside her rummaging around.

It was not the longest one she had ever seen, that belonged to Mary's husband whose cock topped ten inches. And it was not as fat as Leigh's husband who had a girth of 6 1/4". She was grateful he was not back this year. But with a dick that was 9 3/4" long and 6" around it had the most overall size she had ever had to accommodate. It was bigger even than Katrin's husband's was.

She spat in the palm of her hand and rubbed it on the head of his cock. It created a slight sheen but did little else to lubricate it. She held the head in the palms of both her hands and spat directly onto it. This helped some, and she began to stroke and jerk him harder.

"Come on now girly. Get your mouth down on that sucker."

Robin opened her mouth as wide as she could and went down on the massive head in front of her face. After several bobs, she was able to encompass the whole head but little else. She went to work on the head slurping, kissing, licking and swallowing it. This went on for four or five minutes. The meat was truly awe inspiring; nearly ten inches long and six around. The big, black man took her head in his giant hands and pushed it down on his dick. Robin was forced to take another three inches. She gagged and gasped while he held her head forcibly down.

Finally when it seemed as though she might pass out he let her lose and pulled her to her feet. He spun her around to face the thick sturdy, tall, wooden bed post. He took her wrap and dropped it to the floor. She was now topless. Her high heels gave her extra height and a sexy look from the back. Urbana's husband placed Robbie's hands above her head and wrapped them around the post. Then he reached down and pulled her thong to the side. With the other hand he took his cock and forced it between her cheeks in search of her pussy hole.

He had to squat down a bit to get the angle, but once he had purchase with his dick he pushed it quickly in as far as he could in the awkward position. He gripped Robin's hips and began to pump away. He was only a third of his way in, but it was the second fattest organ she had ever taken. She gripped the bed post and gritted her teeth. The man thrust into her in and out getting the feel her her sweet, pink pussy. He could see her lavender labia grip and hang on his cock as he worked it back and forth.

The man kept this up for four or so minutes like this sliding into her maybe 200 times. He was ready for more but the position was stymieing him. He reached down and gripped Robbie from behind her knees. He pushed and lift at the back of her legs. In doing so he was able to lift her into the air high enough for him to stand his full height. He supported her weight with his strong hands under her knees with her in a more or less seated, albeit airborne, positioned. Now he was able to go deeper and fuller into her.

Robin's hands turned white as she held onto the bedpost for dear life. Four more inches of the man's giant dick went into her. He sped up and worked her this way for five minutes giving her another 400 strokes in the process. Once again he desired another position. He yanked at Robin until her hands came loose. With he cock still buried inside her, he carried Robin over the the side of the bed where he lowered her down and hung her over the side.

Urbana's husband reached up and took Robbie's pale, fragile shoulders in his big, dark hands. He gripped hard, not hard enough to bruise, but enough so she went nowhere. For the first time he now fed her the last three inches of his thick meat. Robin gasped and reach out to grip the bedclothes as she knew what was coming. The man backed his cock out until only the head was inside her. He paused to get his control and then slammed his cock back into her as she cried out in agony.

The man was in an ideal position for a thorough fucking. Robbie was laid face down across the bed. Her arms were extended to grip the bed which left her hips at the other side. The man firmly gripped her sides while he hungrily thrust into her. He kept up a brutal 100 stroke a minute pace for several minutes without breaking a sweat. Then he suddenly pulled out and flipped his victim onto her back. He quickly re-entered and went back to his pounding.

Francois sat on the edge of the bed in her room. Frannie was already pretty sexually experienced when she arrived at the inn for her first event a year ago. Nonetheless, nothing could have prepared her for the rough, brutal days of sex. Five nights of being used as a fuck toy; followed by an all night five man gangbang would be enough to overwhelm any woman. Thus, she was aware of what to expect this time around.

She had prepared herself by consuming nearly a liter of an excellent, albeit strong, wine. She hadn't eaten much on purpose. She had dressed and groomed herself as she drank. She shaved her whole body save for a small patch of hair over her pussy the size and shape of a large postage stamp. Her own hair had been cut short. It was naturally curly, cut just an inch below the ear and a bit high on the neckline. She wore a spotted animal print thong and a bandeau bra to match. This was her only attire.

Senor Tigresa practically bounced down the hallway towards his assigned room for the night. He was very excited at getting his first strange pussy since his marriage to Jasmina. He was also very high on his own supply. His supply of cocaine that is. He has already done about four lines in the bar on top of having had three bourbons while waiting. This made for a dangerous, aggressive combination.

He got to the room where Francois sat. He flung the door open and saw her sitting there. He was relieved that she was a petite woman. She was a scant 150 centimeters tall and very slender to boot. The man was small himself. Five feet six or so and about 160 pounds of lean body hardened by a life on the streets. His cock was also on the small side. Just 5 3/4" long and 5 1/4" around it did not compare to some of the others at the event. But what it lacked in size, it more than made up for in vigor and stamina.

The man was dressed simply in a tank top, drawstring pants, slip on sneakers, and a small brief. He carried what looked like an old fashioned shaving kit. He grinned lustily at Franny. Francois for her part was a little loopy at this point. She did her best to smile at the man. She expected no mercy from any of the men, but it was worth a try to be cooperative. The man busied himself undressing and spreading out the contents of the kit.

Once down to his bikini, in which his raging hard dick already protruded, he laid out several lines of white powder on a mirror that he had taken from the vanity.

"Come over here chica, and have some of this good stuff."

Francois focused on the drugs and shook her head no.

"Hey lady, you can snort it up your nose if you want, but if you don't I got other holes I can shove it in."

With this he laughed a diabolical chuckle.

Franny crawled across the bed in a seductive manner before repositioning herself at the edge. The man held the mirror under her nose. Franny pinched one nostril and inhaled with all her might. It was not her first time.

HarryDeeper
HarryDeeper
52 Followers
12