Rounding the Bases

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then she stood up and headed to the door between our rooms, and reached out to the door, and touching it with her forehead said into the door more than anything, "And I do not want to have sex. Not tonight."

Okay, I could count that as a future victory. So she wanted to have a few more dates and THEN have sex! But she also wanted MORE DATES!

Still leaning into the door, I couldn't see what her hands were doing, and then she turned and I could see the three buttons on her work polo shirt were now undone as well as the button on her dress slacks and they were unzipped, "If you want to count those early times at hockey and the band bars and suppers together as 'dates', and promise to make love to me and not just 'fuck' me, that would not violate my 'No Sex on the First Date' Rule..."

"I would love nothing more than to love you tonight, and every night and day for the rest of our lives," I said.

No matter what happened- how good we were, how well we enjoyed it, our lives would never be the same. From that point on, if my time with Jade ended in an hour, a week or a lifetime, every relationship would be judged by this moment.

Jade came to the bed as I stood up to meet her. I am about 6 inches taller than Jade, but we had no problems allowing our lips to meet. We kissed a reserved kiss, looked up, and then both went in for more. We both went in all the way as our tongues sought each other out. As that kiss broke up, my mouth found her neck above her shoulders and kissed both areas. She leaned back and I picked her up, pushing her against the wall as she wrapped her legs around my waist.

She was a gymnast and those legs could have squeezed me in half, but I was so jacked up at this point that her strength only served to make me stronger. I backed off the wall a bit and she leaned her head back, exposing her clothed breasts to me. With all 3 buttons undone, I could see her cleavage and the top of her bra and went in as deep as I could, my nose leading and my tongue directly behind.

"Take me to bed, Adam. Make me feel you," she said.

I brought her over to the bed and sat her down, feet on the floor. We took turns undressing each other, quickly, but one article at a time. I was so caught up in the moment I barely noticed her royal blue bra and panty set, the best a lingerie store could sell. I unhooked the bra and dropped it on top of the pile of clothes and she then lied back on the bed, still wearing the lacy blue panties. I climbed in beside her, both of us turning onto our sides, facing each other, exploring the other's body.

Jade was a magnificent piece of work, crafted and chisled by a craftsman not of this earth. She had a few scars from surgeries which added to her humanity, but other than that she was perfect. Flawless, radiant caramel colored skin, tight feminine muscles but not those of a body builder. She had decent C cup breasts which also probably hindered her gymnastics career, but her light brown- or mauve or whatever color Crayloa said they were- areolas were puckering in excitement, and her nipples were tall and proud, so I took each one into my mouth.

"Ooh, yes, Adam," she gasped.

My hands played with her breasts for a moment, but my right hand started to wander lower, down past her belly button and all of a sudden was sliding along her crease. There was no hair- no "warning track" to alert me that I was close.

I had feared she would want me to stay at second for a while longer but responded by opening her legs a little wider, allowing me to feel how wet and excited she was. I rubbed and parted her tight lips, and found my way to the ring of muscle behind them. I found her clit had wanted to come out and play as well, Next, I used my middle finger to rub her G spot, the rough patch behind her pubic bone, directly underneath her missing hair.

"Yes, Adam! That's it!"

I played some more until she said, "Yes, Adam, more..."

I shifted my body, momentarily stunning her. I adjusted her hips, and used my arms to widely spread her legs and holding her legs behind the knees I lowered myself. I took in a deep breath of her pussy, and let out a warm exhale. She gasped just a little, and when my tongue touched her widening hole, she jumped and then realized what I was doing was wonderful. But if she liked it half as much as I enjoyed doing it to her, we were both in heaven. She could have used those wonderfully powerful legs to crush me like an old James Bond villian and I would have died a happy man, but she didn't because she still wanted more...

"Adam, I'm ready. I need you," she panted.

I let go of her legs, and she reached out and grabbed her toes, opening herself up even more for me. I needed no help finding her spot, but the view was definitely worth admiring. I started to say that I didn't have a condom, but only the "I" came out before she cut me off and said, "It's okay, I trust you."

I rubbed the head of my dick along her dark lips and found the beautiful pink behind her curtains. I started to slowly push into her, not wanting to just force my way in this first time. I felt my tapered head push into her muscular tunnel, making a path as it went, only to have the path fill in behind me as I retreated. We kept up this pace and repeated this process, covering and recovering the same 6 or 7 inch field of play for several minutes until she said, "I am close. Make me cum and cum with me."

I hoped and prayed I could get the timing right, but as I felt her quiver and shake, her breathing sounded like like a tornado then suddenly stopped, and she let out a cry like, "Uck, uck aaagghhhhh OOOOHHHH GOD YES! COME WITH ME!"

As I felt her pussy contract, nearly crushing my cock, her tunnel was flooded first by her own wave of ecstasy and then a split second later came my orgasm. I was sure she said it was okay to cum in her. What was the worst that could happen? She would get pregnant and want me to marry her?

But that was not my intention- not yet anyway. I was focused on making love to her and making her the happiest person on earth. My happiness was a by-product of hers.

We rode our waves together and came down slowly. She rolled over and I spooned up behind her, totally spent. My hands roamed her body and my cock was pressed up by her butt, and after only a couple minutes my body responded. It was wonderful being that young and always ready to go.

"Thank you for making love to me, Adam" She said.

"Jade, you have no idea how much that meant to me- how much I have wanted to be with you, to touch you," I said.

My job was to make plans, solve problems and be analytical and quick on my feet, yet I had no desire to do anything else but make Jade happy, and I was afriad I would fail. But right then and there I hoped I had the next 50, 75 or 100 years to try.

"Adam, early on I knew you were special and everyone sees what a great team we make," she said.

"I think so," I thoughtlessly added.

I didn't need to say anything, but yet I wanted to contribute.

"We will have to keep this quiet while we work together, I'm afraid," she said next.

"Callie warned me of that months ago when she knew I had fallen for you," I said.

"There is a no-dating policy that is selectively enforced. If they find out and fire me but I still get to be with you, I don't care," she said. I could sense she was building up to something.

"A few of the players and other guys like me and hit on me," she said. "But we have one other problem."

"What's that?" I asked. I thought I knew but went along.

"Aspen." Jade replied. I'm not sure who her friend is tonight, but she likes you, Adam. And so does her uncle." I was kind of surprised, but yet not surprised. "Also, she likes me."

That surprised me, but yet it didn't. But it posed an interesting dilemma. At this point I wanted nothing more than to be with Jade, even if it meant losing everything else. I hoped she felt the same, but I felt a slight hesitation from her. We would have to deal with it later, but right now, I had other thoughts. I was not thinking with my skull...

"Someone is ready to go already?" Jade asked, as I rubbed my hard dick along her asscrack.

"Oh, good, me too," I joked.

"This time, just rawdog fuck me hard," Jade said. "Take me and do me however you want."

Her change in demeanor was exciting, so I flipped her on her back, grabbed her legs and made an "L" shape with her body, her legs together mostly and flat against my chest with her ankles resting near my shoulders. I had my fingertips gripping the crease where her legs and hips bent, giving me great leverage. I knew she was well lubricated already, so I touched her opening with my cock head, her lips providing minimal resistance. When I was satisfied I was lined up appropriately I plunged in- not too fast and hard, but not slow and gentle either. I bottomed out and she gasped, "OOOH, god that feels..."

She never finished her sentence because I was already out and back in.

"Yes, fuck me hard, Adam! Pound me!"

Our first time was gentle and magical. This was more of a one night stand effort, and that scared me a bit. I did not want this to be a one and done, but then again, raw animalistic sex can be a lot of fun. After several minutes of moaning and looking into her eyes as I plowed away, and also watching her breasts make circles to the rhythm of our bodies, swaying to our thrusts, she pushed me back and flipped over, getting up on all fours. She presented her backside to me and her hole was open, so I immediately got in behind her, grabbed her hips and slammed her back onto me. She screamed in delight. If we had been trying to be mostly quiet for Aspen's sake next door, we blew that with this position.

"Fuck me. Fill me with another load of your thick cum."

This was not the Jade I was familiar with, but she was fun. She had an orgasm and dropped her head to the bed, but I kept her hips up and drove into her like a steam engine's piston at full speed. When I came this time, I had a massive load, especially for my second in such a short span of time. Jade's magic, I guess. I eventually slowed and plopped out, and as I did it left her pussy gaping, and then a huge river of cum ran out of her.

"I should clean up, and see if I can get to my room," she said.

"I don't have a roommate, so you can stay here," I begged more than I wanted to.

She kissed me passionately on the lips and said, "This was not a one night stand, Adam. But we should keep it quiet for now."

I didn't want secrecy, I wanted everyone to know about us. But I respected her wishes for now.

********************

It wasn't a one night stand. We spent most nights together. We rarely traveled together with the team. Because I did stats sometimes I went and Jade stayed behind, which is the worst in a new relationship. What is worse than separation, however, is temptation.

On one trip where Jade was behind, Aspen came along. Aspen had a female roommate at home we thought was more than just a roommate and we had also discovered that Aspen liked to have sex on these trips- sometimes it was a player, sometimes it was another woman. This time, she wanted me.

I was not prepared, which was an error on my part. I was in my room reviewing the opposing hitters to figure out what our pitchers' approach would be, and I had a knock at the door around 11am, so I answered it without even looking through the door's peephole. It was Aspen. Jade, Aspen and I had become pretty good friends by this time, but as far as I knew Aspen didn't know how serious Jade and I were. Aspen knew Jade and I had slept together some, and that Jade stayed at the place I rented about 5 blocks from the ballpark, but she probably assumed that was more convenience than anything else.

"Hey, Adam. Eat yet?"

I looked at my watch and thought it was early, "No, I haven't. I had a big breakfast only a couple hours ago. Give me an hour and maybe I will grab something with you," I told her.

"Sounds like a date, see you in an hour," she replied, smiled and walked away. It seemed like a harmless response.

55 minutes later she knocked at my door. This time she came in wearing loose fitting work out shorts like a 70's NBA player would have worn and one of our promotional t-shirts we gave away. The sleeves were cut off and slit up the sides, showing off her animal print sports bra underneath. I did notice the pizza box she was carrying, but the first thing I couldn't help but to notice was how fantastic she looked. Over the smell of the pizza I could still notice her perfume. As much as I loved Jade, Aspen made one hell of a temptation. The Old Adam would be all up in that pussy. The New Adam needed the strength to resist.

And I was sure she was trolling for my cock. I could have her, and no one needed to know. Here she was, sexy, bringing me food and wanting sex in return. It would just be sex, no strings attached. Fuck her, cum on her tits, tell her not to tell Jade. No emotional involvement. I was a desirable, virile male stud who deserved this...right?

No.

I didn't "deserve" Aspen and I sure as hell didn't "deserve" Jade. Neither of those ladies owed me a thing, nor did Fate. I was lucky to have the opportunity to work were I was working, and I was lucky to have a friend like Aspen. And to have a girlfriend and lover like Jade was beyond my imagination...

I needed to do this, and to do it the right way. I needed to finally let someone know about Jade and I and I had to allow Aspen to save face without it appearing I was allowing her to save face- I needed to appear clueless to her seduction- AND finally I needed to retain the trust of Jade while not ruining Jade's friendship with Aspen.

4 balls being juggled up in the air, and I was no juggler. A clown, maybe, but no juggler.

I was still sitting at my desk and she dropped the pizza at the foot of my bed, created a little nest with my pillows and settled back. Her legs were spread enough I could see up her shorts if I wanted to. I kept my eyes focused on my laptop and made smalltalk. Eventually I saved my work and turned to face her. Yep, my eyes went right up her silky, smooth legs past her shorts and caught a glimpse of matching animal print panties.

"Thanks for the pizza, Aspen. I was so busy I forgot it was lunchtime," I said.

"No, problem, glad to help," she replied. "How are you? Need anything?"

She set me up perfectly for an escape, "Yeah, a plumber." I said.

Before I could continue, she retorted with, "Ew, sounds like someone clogged his toilet. Um, mine's not available," she said with a laugh.

"Huh, what? No! Wait...not HERE. Jade called and told me our sink was plugged. The garbage disposal must be backed up at our place," I said. I didn't emphasize OUR sink and OUR place, but the two references would hopefully be picked up on.

"Oh, you mean you and Jade are...living together? Are you...dating?" Aspen asked and readjusted her position so to not be quite so inviting to me.

"Yeah, we have been dating for a little while. We haven't said anything because of the 'no-dating' policy. Callie warned me of that early on. We were going to tell you next weekend during the next homestand because we can trust you as our friend," I lied. We could trust her, she was our friend, but Jade had not said anything about telling Aspen yet.

"Oh, that's great for you guys. I'm happy for you," Aspen said with almost no conviction in her voice. "I suppose I should let you get back to work," and she started to get up.

"Hey, don't go. I will head to the pop machine and get us something to drink and we will eat pizza. What are you drinking?" I asked.

"You don't have to. What would Jade say if she knew we were eating a meal in your room?"

"She'd say, 'You had better not get sauce on the sheets. That's gross and you are sleeping there if you do' or something like that," I replied.

"Cherry Coke, or Dr. Pepper. And I will let you buy supper tonight," she said. I appeared to have handled that well.

I got a couple of drinks from the pop machine and we ate and joked and had a nice time. When Aspen left, I quickly called Jade and said, "We need a plumber because I told Aspen OUR sink was clogged."

"Excuse me?"

I then went on to explain to Jade the situation with Aspen. I asked her to not be mad at Aspen who was our friend, and I hoped Jade thought I had handled ot okay.

"I should have listened to you. We should have told her sooner. I knew she liked you, Adam."

"I thought she liked you, Jade," I responded.

"I think she likes us both. How about a threesome?" Jade tossed out that comment.

"What?! You said-"

"Adam, I'm joking. Don't get any ideas! When are you coming home, I miss you and love you and now I need a plumber. You wanna fix my plumbing, Adam?" Jade asked.

"Oh, you know it, young lady. I got a sewer snake ready to check out your pipes."

"Yeah, Adam, that talk didn't do it for me," she said in a dry voice.

"Uh, day after tomorrow? Noon game tomorrow then I was headed back. I can fly out Thursday morning or get a rental and drive back and be home by midnight tomorrow?"

"Work on your dirty talk in the car on your way home tomorrow. Listen to some smutty audio book or podcast. I will be waiting. I did some shopping and I think you will like what I will be wearing...See you tomorrow, Lover," and she hung up. She left me hanging and wanting more. And all 4 juggled balls seems to land safely.

The New Adam was One Lucky Sunofabitch!

I wasn't too lucky, however. I rented a car, drove back from Oklahoma City that night and was preoccupied listening to some SiriusXM show about love and dating and sex and they were discussing role play and dirty talk. I never saw the deer walk out on front of me on Interstate 35 in southern Iowa. I made it home with one headlight and an insurance deductible I now owed the car rental agency.

But when I got home at 2am and woke up Jade, she was right; the lingerie she was wearing made it all worthwhile. Jade had on jade green garters, mathing bra, crotchless panties, and fishnet stockings. I hadn't eaten anything since 6pm, and that was gas station food, so her pussy tasted like honey, or some delicious Nectar of the Gods. Jade seemed to need me every bit as much as I needed her and I powered through the fatigue and we first fucked, then made love twice more that night. That night goes down in my short history as my favorite night ever. At the end of our long lives someday, it will probably still be in the Top 5 Best Nights of Passion. And it was all recorded. That was her other surprise.

It was just Jade and I. Had Aspen or someone else been invited it, the moment would not have been as great. We were two people who needed each other, and doing a 69 with a heavenly body over top of me, hands on her ass, tongue in her pussy, her cum on my face, my cock in her mouth and her massaging my balls was memorable in its own right. Then add in how she slid down and rode me reverse cowgirl, ass pointing at me, her little brown star puckering brown, pink, red, brown. When she came in top of me it puckered and suckered. I really thought I might get to fuck it that night. I didn't, but that's okay. The next two times we made emotional, sensual love were so fantastic! We both came so hard, and simultaneously both times. I started planning my proposal to her that instant. I knew we were meant to be together.

We both called in sick that day, or the next day, or today- whatever that Thursday worked out to be. It was a travel day by my schedule anyway.

**********************************

My next big challenge was the following week. They sent me out with a scout named Roger. Told me to pack for a week, expect to be gone 3 to 5 days for sure. We went to scout out a pitcher the Cubs wanted to sign named Randy Jenkins. He had been drafted but hadn't signed and was playing in an independent league. The whole time Roger and I watched, it was apparent this pitcher had talent, but he and I also had a history together. I spent the first half of the game giving reasons why we didn't want him. Finally Roger turned to me and said, "Adam, you were never going to make it to The Bigs. You were an above average fielder but any team can find a guy who has limited power and bats .220."