Rousting a Recluse

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On the drive back to the cabin I told them I was a Vietnam Veteran at the very end of the war when I was 20yrs old in command of a covert river boat with the lives of four crew men entrusted to me. I was sent by our government to win an unwinnable war. To win means people die due to our politicians could not do their jobs. In combat it gets very primal, caveman like, either I kill the enemy or they kill me, I wanted to live so I did what I had to do. Do I have regrets, yes. Did I do horrible things, yes. My hope is YOU will never ever have to do what I did.

When you watch WWII or Vietnam movies they NEVER show the real truth of war, the suffering, the carnage, and the deaths of children. I saw it all first hand and it haunts me to this day. That is why I do not talk about my time at war, there is nothing good or noble about war. The only heroes are the one's who never came home. So please don't be mad at me when I side step talking about Vietnam it still brings me painful memories of 43yrs ago.

I'll talk about my time aboard ships all you want. I was in for 10yrs leaving the Navy as a Chief Petty Officer. I can tell you I was one seasick sailor -- at the pier when the 1MC barked "shift colors" when the last line was cast off that's just what I did. I went from flesh color to green, puking my guts out after we cleared 1SD. That is one of the reasons I remained so slim while in the Navy the other was our cooks (almost all Filipinos) were so bad that we would chip our teeth on their cooked rice... So I ate lots of salad until it was too brown to stomach.

Do I miss the Navy - not so much and I'll never go back, I'm now too old, too fat, and too slow. So you got to put up with me. The girls were quiet and in the rear mirror I could see some serious thinking going on.

After we got home much later that evening each one came up to me sat in my lap and said "I love you daddy", I melted each time as tears ran down my face relieved I didn't lose them.

Summer Ready

The pier had just been put into the lake and the swimming platform anchored out 100 feet. My bass boat was put in the water and put under the dock boat cover. The girls loved boat rides around the lake. I usually let them take the helm as they were really jazzed driving the boat and making it go fast, faster, and fastest. It can pull a water skier -- I can see installing a ski rig on my boat next fall.

We often use the boat to visit her Aunt's across the lake, when that 'ugly' Bear's flag flies. Of course I had to put up a tri-flag flagpole for Old Glory, Packers, and USN just to insure all knew where the real power team resides.

Often in the evenings when the fish were jumping I'd pull my spinning rod from the bass boat and fish the end of the pier. I'm a catch, picture, and release type guy (actually I'm too lazy to clean them and I hate picking out fish bones just to eat them).

Brutus is my shadow when I'm near the water as I often would toss a duck-dummy out into the lake for Brutus to retrieve. He runs like mad leaping off the end of the pier for the duck -- after all he is part Lab. Jasmine now tosses the duck finding it great fun and laughs at Brutus until Brutus shakes dry next to her, then I get a good laugh.

Jas and Brit are not permitted on the pier or boats without wearing a life-jacket-vest unless Danny or myself are present. Until they can swim around the raft and return without stopping this rule shall not be waived, period.

We allowed Brit to drive a golf-cart on the trail to her Aunts cabin anytime she wants. Just check in with us and let us know when she expects to return. One evening she was not back on schedule. I suspected why and sure enough I was right. She got stuck in a soft spot on Broadway and could not get out. It's a marshy drainage point between two slight hills with a turn at the bottom of a hill so you have to slow down, too slow you get embarrassed and too fast and the cart will try to buck you off.

Kat and I went out on my 4WD ATV (with winch) and found her, very pissed and very muddy. She'd been trying to push the cart clear. I could not help it and burst out in laughter at her expression until she burst into tears. Then I felt like an ass. But she was the one that said she could do anything and drive anywhere - teenager. I did an easy sling hook-up and pulled her out with ease.

The next day I took my chainsaw and a load of gravel in the Kubota scoop. I corduroyed that mushy dip and spread gravel to fill the cracks. Brit found me working on the trail and insisted she help. She tested our completed fix and I got a big hug and kiss, she's really is a great girl. She knew I'd fixed it ASAP so she would never worry about getting stuck in that place again. A week later I snuck a sign on the tree at that corner dip "Honk for Brit's-Bottom." From that time on if we herd a cart honk we knew where it came from. Brit took it in fun as intended.

Later towards fall I did not show up as scheduled and they came searching for me. They found me sitting on my ATV with the wagon full of fire wood AND my spare one gallon tank was missing from the attached utility box. Some how my ATV (that only I drive) ran out of gas. Two days prior I had filled the ATV up and a tank lasts over a month. Not sure if I was a setup but what the hell. A week later the girls posted a sign at that location, "Honk for Daddy's-Dead-Duck". Ya, I was setup.

Come summer the girls loved the freedom of the property and talked me into putting up a small barn and fencing in two acres for miniature goats and toy-ponies. I acquest with the clear understanding the animals are the girl's responsibility. No backing out when winter sets in. To my amazement Britney really got into it. Now she wants me to buy a breeding pair of Alpacas. We heated the barn and water bowls so they will never be without water. Brit tended to them every morning and evening. Brit mucked the stalls spreading clean hay/straw and fed them. Eventually I got her a small tractor with a front scoop as my Kubota is just too big for the inside barn stalls. When her animals were birthing she took my sleeping bag to the barn and slept there. She constructed a heated maternity ward stall for all the newbie's.

My only fear now was with these animals predators might start coming around, there are timber wolfs in northern WI. I rested better knowing Brutus always kept her company even on her sleep over's.

Danny and I taught the girls how to safely handle guns. Then we taught them how to shoot our guns and pistols, practicing often on my range. Brit has my loaded 20gauge stashed in the barn now.

Brit joined 4H and loves every moment, I am proud of my almost daughter. She was starting to blossom into a beautiful woman just like her mother so I put my 12guage near the front door.

Janet and Bill were married July 4th near his parents' home out of the area but Marcella had a reception here for the happy couple. Rumor has it Bill will be a proud papa by years end with Janet proudly showing. They often came on the weekends staying in her favorite Badgers cabin she decked out. Having them here was nice it gave me a drinking/fishing buddy and Kat an adult female to kibitz with.

Then one mid-August day a special envelope arrived declaring me officially a single man. I was sort of sad but not too sad. For the first time ever I walked into the kitchen up behind Katie while the girls were paging through a Fleet-Farm™ catalog and I gave her a hug from behind. She spun around in my arms smiling with a confused expression giving me the 'what's wrong' look. I said absolutely nothing just planted a big one on her for three minutes then retreated to my office. The girls were all giggles and smiles. Katie's had a big confused smile.

I called my lawyer and asked him what it would take for me to adopt Britney and Jasmine. Her biological father on the birth-certificates is in prison for life and never paid a cent in child support. My lawyer said all the mother needs do is petition the judge to revoke his parental rights. BUT due to his threat to the children was part of his conviction his parental rights should have been automatically terminated. Check into it and see if you can expedite. At this moment in time the ladies know nothing of my actions, let's keep it that way. This really was the end of my reclusive bliss but I will still retained ownership of being a loveable curmudgeon.

End of August is the end of summer and the focus of a new school year. I decide to take all to a water park outside Cincinnati before school started. We flew to Cincy airport (actually in KY) and booked a hotel at the Coney Island water park for three days then we did a teachable moment and drove to Mammoth Caves for the last two days. We had a great time and Katie is one sexy momma - definitely got my vote for MILF of the year....

I took Katie out one night to a very nice Jeff Rudy's Steakhouse in downtown Cincy, then to Schwartz's Point Jazz Club for cocktails and dancing and I hired a limo for the night. We had a great time and Katie melt into my arms each dance as we swayed too the music. She would only dance with me even though she had many male suitors. I have made up my mind.

On My Back

It was Labor day weekend the start of a new school year was just three days away and the last days of an eventful unforgettable summer. I took the girls to the diner for breakfast that Saturday morning. I reserved the corner booth and pre-arranged to have Janet and Bill with their Aunt in an adjacent booth. Katie could now read me like a book and knew I was up to something but she loved my mysterious intrigue, as it was now her game to figure it out before it happened. But not this time my dear!

I had three ring boxes in my pocket as we went off to breakfast. We were seated (Katie and the kids never saw our close friends or family). We all ordered breakfast and casually discussed what we wanted to do this last summer holiday weekend. Katie said she wanted to visit her Aunt before she closed up the cabin for the season and went back --- I loudly interjected, "back to Ill-noise where the Bears still SUCK"... I heard her Aunt groaning behind me but got many thumbs up around the diner. So after we all had our fill and the girls started to fidget, being trapped in the booth, I stood up, dropped to one knee, pulled out the big ring box, and asked Katie "will you marry me?"

She started shedding tears and her first question was - does this mean you will fire me from my day job? I was totally blindsided by this quip and gave the universal male answer to all things important, "HUH"? She jumped from the booth into my arms knocking me to the floor on my back kissing me. I guess this means yes!?! Her Aunt was still seated at the edge of the booth just looked down at us on the floor next to her and said very stoically, "Katie my dear, the man just asked you a simple question are you going to give him an answer?" The diner broke out in roaring laughter. While Katie screamed yes, yeS, yES, YES. Then Brit, being the ever teenage smart ass, asked "what did you say mom I'm not sure if we heard you?" Katie screamed "YES" while she helped me off the floor.

Then I STATED "BUTTTT, I must qualify my marriage proposal" and everyone went silent (like the old EF Hutton commercial). I looked at both girls and said, "I want to marry your mother but do you want me to be your daddy?" Jasmine very calmly stated "you have been my daddy since we fell on the ice." Then Britney just as calmly said "you have been more of a father than any man we've ever known -- I love you like a father and I think you love both of us like your daughters -- DADDY."

This lead to my ultimate question, "when I marry your mother can I make you officially my daughters and formally adopt both of you?" Both girls jumped into my arms shouting YES, Yes, yes over and over. I pulled from my pocket the two smaller ring boxes and slid a daughters ring on each of their hands and then turned to Katie asking if she still wants to wear my ring (a 2 Karat blue diamond)? Katie demanded, "hurry up put it on" as she was bouncing on her feet with her hand stuck in my face. I slipped it on and she jumped into my arms again hugging me so tight and kissed so hard I knew I was going to get lucky tonight.

The celebration began in the diner as Marcella was crying up a storm and her husband gave me the thumbs up and shook his head looking at Marcella. Katie asked Janet to be her maid of honor and I called Danny to asking him be my best man.

When we got back to 'our' cabin Katie moved into my/our bedroom and from that day on we have slept together. I had to come clean with Katie and asked her if she remembered that day in August I came to her and kissed her in the kitchen. She remembered alright. That was the day I became officially a free man; the same day I had my lawyer look into adopting the girls. Katie said "you sweet sweet man" planting a big one on me doing a tonsillectomy.

Later that evening with trepidation I entered our bedroom cautiously as I was unsure if Katie might have sex phobia issues stemming from being forced into sex slavery. This was a topic we had avoided and never discussed. That night I want her to be in control, I will do what she wants when she wants the way she wants - my only goal is to please her and build her confidence.

However, she spotted my hesitancy. She stated "we needed to have a discussion about our bedroom life." Katie opened up with "I love you and I trust you explicitly, I know you would never hurt me unless I ask you too." (hmm, what the hell does that mean?)

The reasons why my Ex was able to make me into his slave is I am a natural submissive and he knew it. I want you to take control of me and I want to submit to you and only you. I told her I would never ever share the woman I love with anyone - you are mine to love and cherish forever. She burst into happy tears and held me tightly.

Since I was in control and she wanted my domination I performed oral sex to her and discovered she is multi-orgasmic peaking so many times she fainted. She told me no one had ever done that to her and I saw she wanted more and she got it. She was one happy devoted lady. She told me the last time she was restrained she cried due to it was not me doing restraining and she feared I'd reject her when the details came to light. I told her she had no choice and I'm just sorry it ever happened. I decreed that part of her life is behind us to never be discussed or an issue again. Our love and life together has just continuing to grow. Nothing was off limits with Katie she is a wild MILF that loves making love.

We were married a few months later on the anniversary of our very first meeting -- the day they all went swimming in the lake just to get my attention. That fateful day that has forever changed our lives. That is also the day I became an official father of two lovely girls. Both asked to take my last name as theirs - so be it. I was a proud papa!

Danny made a special toast at the reception -- "to my good luck, my excellent choices, my loving bride, and thanking me for giving him two beautiful sisters, he had always wanted." The girls mugged him in kisses then danced his feet off as Katie and I looked on lovingly with much pride in our children.

The girls stayed with Janet our wedding night and again I performed admirably just for Katie. I had a blue pill but Katie made sure I never needed it. She is one sexy, hot, beautiful momma with a wild streak. My concerns about her sex issues never became a factor. My goal was to give her orgasmic bliss. We have our pasts, we know them, we put them in the rear view mirror -- they have no effect in who we are to one another. I had thought my sexual life died 30yrs ago and I made peace with the end, but boy was I wrong -- this old goat still has the urges just the stamina is waning and unfortunately now in my 60's I've been knighted a once-a-night, damn.

We picked up the girls the following day and they both greeted me, good morning mommy and DADDY. And I picked them both up and gave them morning whisker burns and big kisses, they squealed in glee. Then I heard Katie tell Janet that old goat still has it, he was holding out on me, I'm sore - they both giggled madly. I gave Bill a wink with a big smile and we both stifled a chuckle. Later that week Janet and Bill came to our cabin to babysit while we went on a two week honeymoon.

Our honeymoon was to the Caribbean, Bahamas, Bermuda and Switzerland. I needed Katie to officially sign into being an officer of my LLC on all the accounts. She nearly fainted when I showed her how much our LLC is worth telling her I've done some good investing. I made Katie, Danny voting officers with Britney and Jasmine non-voting officers in our LLC with me being top-goat, the CEO, who retains all rights and sets all policies and all salaries. No expenditures can be made without my approval. All voting officers get $100K salary and I get triple that.

A secret between Danny and me is we have setup a mirrored LLC with accounts in his name. I invested $M as seed money. He has doubled that in a year and now wants to pay me back my original investment. I told him never, it's my a gift to you for making me proud to be your father, so humor the old man will ya?

He calls me often and we discuss investments kicking them around. Sometimes we walk and sometimes we jump-in then watch 'em like a hawk, but we always set the stop-sell numbers adjusting them weekly per market changes. It is not rocket science but you need to avoid emotions in your picks and stay on top of your investments in relation to market news. The next pull of the slot machine handle will not make you a winner the odds always favor the house so you want to become 'the house'.

I would discuss at length my investments, strategies, plans with Katie. She has a keen wit and saw things I do not -- female intuition. We are partners in life, in bed, and now in business. She is amazing she radiates so much love and vitality. I most enjoy our walks hand-in-hand down Broadway or sitting on our patio in the evenings with the fire pit crackling and a Martini in hand. I feel at peace anytime I'm near Katie (and when she gives me 'the look' I get excited). Katie is my life partner I just wish we would have met 20, no 30 years ago.

She needs her space too, so I made the downstairs spare bedroom (the room she first slept in) her personal office (near the kitchen). She now has her private space as I do. Katie is not the investing type, she is a book writer and planner.

Her first book was a "How to Invest Wisely" and you can guess who was her anonymous data source was? It hit the best seller non-fiction list for weeks and got high marks from Forbes, Money, and FBN. In the mornings she would pump a duplicate elliptical next to me while we both watched Varney & Company chatting investments.

Her next book was a romantic fantasy about "how to fall through the ice" (gee I wonder where she got that idea). This book hit the top seller lists too. If there is a negative to her success it is all the promo signing tours that take her away from home for weeks on end.

Her third book she put her foot down telling her publisher/agent she is a mother first, a wife second, and an author last. I suspect the girls complained about her travel and I think Katie was lonely on the road. Katie gave her publisher/agent a take-it or leave-it plan as she did not need the money. Katie stated she will only attend one signing in NY, LA, Chicago if her husband is with her and our local county library. She agreed to six Skype shows from home. She was not happy after completing this last book commitment but we had fun at each location after the signing.