Rowdy Bunch

Story Info
Wife gang banged by husband's friends.
3.2k words
4.4
47.3k
77
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

ROWDY BUNCH

I was sitting in bed watching TV, waiting for my husband Joe to get home from work and after-work drinking. He had finished his shift at five and it was after midnight now. He went out with his buddies every Friday night and bar-hopped. They would get stupid-drunk and make a lot of noise, blowing off steam from a week of work and being told what to do. It was okay with me. Joe always came home; he didn't cheat on me and we'd go out on Saturday. He was as nice as he could be to me and the kids on Saturday, but Friday night was rowdy and loud. I'd gone with them a couple of times, but I wasn't interested in listening to their repetitive stories about work or when they were in the service. They hassled and flirted with waitresses and occasionally would go to a strip show. Fun for them, but a waste of time from my standpoint. I always waited up for him. Sometimes he was hungry and sometimes his buddies came in for eggs and coffee. I always expected Joe to come home any time between eleven and two-thirty when the bars closed.

I must've dozed off. I heard cars coming into the driveway and the back door opening. I looked at the clock and it was almost two. I got up from my sleep and walked out to the kitchen, expecting to find Joe, drunk and sloppy, in the kitchen. I was wearing one of my usual nightgowns. It was short, coming to mid-thigh. I never wore any underwear with it. My tits would show in the right light and my nipples would poke through the thin material. Sometimes I put a robe on, and I would get dressed when he invited his friends in. When I got to the kitchen, I was surprised to see Joe standing there with four of his buddies, Hank, Dexter, T.J., and Big Ed. I was embarrassed to be wearing so little and turned to leave, but Joe reached out and took my arm and gave me a big kiss. I tried to pull away, but he kissed me again, and reached up under the back of my nightgown to rub my bare ass. Of course, the other guys could see it too. I finally pulled away and went to get dressed. I put on a sweater and bra and a pair of Jeans over panties.

When I came back out, they were all in the living room. Joe nicely asked me to please fix them some bacon and eggs and coffee. He said a couple more guys might be joining us. Fortunately, I'd just bought eggs, and these guys would eat the whole two dozen. I got the stove going, put the eggs on and started the coffee pot. I cooked some sausage and bacon, whatever I could find in the refrigerator.

The guys were all wound up. They'd been to a strip show and were comparing the assets of the different strippers. "Remember that redhead with the big tits with the tattoos." Comments like that. What a bunch of typical, immature men, I thought.

I served the food and the guys were spread all over the living room when another car drove up. There were two guys in the car and they came in. A black guy that Joe knew from high school named Tommy and another guy who I'd never met named Ray. They had joined the group, and had gone to the same bars. They had stopped to get a couple of bottles of tequila. Soon, they were doing shots of tequila with salt and lemon. I joined in and did a few. The stuff was strong and made my head spin. It may have reacted with some medicine that I was taking for a cold.

When one of the guys suggested that they put the salt and lemon on my arm, I agreed, but that soon led to me laying on my back while they put salt and lemon and licked it off of my stomach. I don't know why I agreed to that, but it was a lively night and I went along with the fun. Some of them put the salt just above the top of my jeans, which were low riding to begin with. Each of the men were putting their lips on my bare stomach and licking me and frankly, it was turning-me-on.

When I sat up to get a drink myself, one of them unhooked my bra. When I laid back down, my husband Joe pulled my shirt up, exposing my tits and the guys started taking shots off my breasts. As they licked me, my nipples got incredibly hard. Having a guy suck tequila off my tits was pretty nice. It felt really good, but I had to be careful to keep things from getting out of hand. I was the only woman with seven drunk, rowdy men. They all had a chance to lick salt from my nipples. I was breathing heavily and I cold feel the wetness that was accumulating in my panties.

I was relieved when they put some music on and asked me to dance. The fast dances were okay, but when they put a CD in with slow songs, they were all taking turns pulling me close to them. When one guy ran his hand up my back, it set the precedent for the others to do the same. I finally removed my bra, it was just in the way. As a result, my tits would jiggle when I moved around. Of course, someone, I think it was Hank slid his hand down the back of my pants and was rubbing my ass. I should've stopped them, but it felt good being the center of attention and having my ass and back rubbed. A few guys had their hands in the front of my shirt, fondling my tits.

I was dancing with T.J. He did more than put his hand on my back. He put both of his hands down my pants, grabbed both ass cheeks and pulled me toward him. As he kissed me, I could feel his leg slide between my thighs and his hard cock pushing against my belly. Then, in one motion, he grabbed the bottom of my sweater and pulled it up and over my head. He did it so quickly that I didn't have time to react. When he spun me around, the whole group saw me topless. I should have been angry or embarrassed, but I was turned on. I laughed and shook my tits at the guys as some of them began to take their shirts off. I took turns dancing with a number of guys and rubbed my nipples against their bare chests. I could feel one hard cock after another pressing against me. Joe was just sitting in his chairs yakking with the other guys and casually watching them strip me.

A few of the men started hassling me about stripping, like the tarts they had seen in the titty bar. I got on the coffee table and wiggled around for them. I was dancing away, oblivious to my surroundings. Big Ed, unbuttoned my jeans and pulled them over my hips. I let him. They fell to my ankles and I kicked them away. I danced in my panties for another song and then got down. I looked at Joe. I was wondering when he was going stop what was going on, but he just smiled at me. I was nearly naked, wearing just a pair of bikini panties.

The guys started hassling me about my panties so I turned it back on them, telling them I wanted to see their cocks. Once one of them started, they were all naked in a minute or so. As I looked around the room, I saw seven hard cocks, all wanting to get somewhere inside me. Even Joe was naked. I needed to hold them off or this would turn into a gang-bang. I didn't want that. At least I didn't think I wanted that, but I was itching to do something to relieve the sexual tension that had built up in me.

I looked around the room. I went and got a deck of cards and set them on the table. "I'll give every one of you a blowjob. Cut the cards to see who goes in what order." The whoops and shouts were load and boisterous. I sat on one of the chairs and said, "Who's first? Joe goes last."

T.J. was first. I took his cock in my mouth and with everyone watching, I gave his cock the deluxe treatment. I licked the underside, played with and licked his balls. I sucked his cock down my throat. I was able to get the entire thing in my mouth, which grew cheers. After a few minutes of expert cock-sucking, T.J. held the back of my head and shot his come in my mouth. I hadn't planned on swallowing, but he held me until he was drained. His semen was salty and had a different taste than my husband's cum. I'd never thought about whether all cum tasted the same.

Next was the new guy, Ray. I did the same things to him. I found it easier to suck when I got off the couch and was on my hands and knees on the floor. I know they each got some good photos of me with a cock in my mouth and my tits hanging down. When he was ready to come, Ray pulled his cock out and aimed at my chest. He came all over my breasts. Soon, it was dripping down onto my legs.

Hank put his cock in my mouth next. It took a while to get him to come, but I was determined to drain them all, hoping that would satisfy their lust. When he came, he shot all over my face. It was gross and then he had me clean off his cock. With semen on my face, I know I looked like a slut, but I was beyond seriously thinking about what was going-on.

I learned why they called Ed, Big Ed. His cock was enormous. I really got into licking his cock as the other guys cheered me on. They wanted to see me swallow the whole thing. As hard as I tried, I could not do it. It was just too big. I had given up and was just sucking him when Ed grabbed the back of my head and just rammed his cock down my throat. I nearly choked. It was not all the way in my mouth, but I was unable to breathe as he held it there. I realized that he was coming, shooting his semen directly into my belly.

The black guy, Tommy was next. I heard a lot of comments about sucking a black cock as I worked him over. He was gentle and I gave him a good blow job. When he came, I held his cock in my hand. I aimed some of his come on my tits and then put him in my mouth to finish him. The comments from the guys were lewd.

They came Dexter. He was the mildest of the guys, but he had a fat little dick. He was fun to suck. I had no trouble getting him all the way in my mouth. When he came, it was the sixth load of come that I had tasted. He shot all over my face, giving me a come bath.

My husband Joe, was the last one. He had been rubbing his cock all night as he watched me suck six cocks. He put his familiar dick in my mouth I looked at him as I swallowed him. He said, "I love you." Which was very reassuring. I wasn't sure how he was reacting to my activities.

I didn't immediately realize it, but they were cutting the cards again. The winner got down behind me. He pulled the side of my panties away from my hip and I heard the snip of scissors. He cut them off. The remnant fell down my other leg. I felt the probing of a cock. Joe held me still as he watched one of his friends, Hank, slide his cock into his wife's cunt. Hank wasn't wearing a rubber. I could feel the skin of his cock as it rubbed in and out of my hole. Joe kept his cock there, to hold me as he watched me get fucked. Having come earlier, Hank had more staying power and he fucked me for quite a while before I felt the sensation of his warm cum hitting the insides of my vagina. I was coming too.

I knew I was in the process of getting gang-banged and the thought was strangely thrilling. I was always looking to get laid by my husband and sometimes I needed more after he was finished. I was going to get all the fucking I ever wanted with this group. T.J. went next; he rammed his cock into me and pumped for fifteen minutes before he came. When he pulled out, I felt the flow of semen coming out of me and down my legs. I stayed on my hands and knees, lewdly displayed with my legs spread, showing my dripping cunt.

Next was Tommy. He rolled me over. On my back, my cunt was spread open for everyone to see. It was the first time I had been fully on display. I saw the guys moving around to get a view or a picture of my tits, the hair on my cunt and the lips below my clit. As Tommy began to slide in, I asked the guys to knock off the comments about the white wife getting a black cock. I think it gets men off more than women to visualize or see a naked black man on top of a naked white woman, maybe their wife, fucking her. Tommy's cock felt nice sliding into me. I pulled him down and kissed him as I wrapped my legs around him. After fucking like that for a while, Tommy folded my legs back over my shoulders and pumped up and down. My cunt was spread wide, up in the air, and filled with a cock. I saw my husband taking close-ups of the coupling. Tommy fucked me that way for a while and came. I was stiff when I moved my legs back to my side.

The fourth guy to fuck me was Big Ed and everyone wanted to see his huge cock invade my little pussy. I laid on my side with one leg pulled back so everyone could see the monster cock as it nuzzled against my clit and rubbed all along my cunt. He even poked it at my asshole. When he started to put it in me, he went slow and was gentle. It was like slow-motion as he slid the big head through my opening. I was watching along with everyone else to see if it would fit. I was lubed with the cum from the previous three men so the head slid in easily although I felt it stretching me open. Once he got the barrel of his dick inside me and started to move it back and forth, I started to come. The other six men saw my face contort and my muscles tense and then I released. Big Ed still couldn't get his entire cock inside me. My vagina was adapting to his length, but I had to make him stop. He pulled his huge dick out as he started to come and everyone could see the semen shoot out of his cock and into my open cunt. While much of it went inside me, some dribbled down onto my legs and my asshole.

They weren't done yet. Ray, the new guy rolled me onto my stomach and slid into my pussy from behind. He pumped me a few times. He pulled out and I felt his cock at my rear opening. He poured some liquid into my asshole and then he slowly pushed his dick past my sphincter. I shouted in pain. My husband had done me from behind a couple of times. I didn't like it so we didn't repeat. However, this stranger who I had barely spoken to was fucking me in the ass. He slowly slid his big hard dick into me. I felt myself being stretched open and invaded by this stranger's cock. I screamed as he fucked me. It eventually became more comfortable and I found myself enjoying being plundered from behind. Once he got a rhythm going, he would pull almost all the way out and then shove his prick in to his balls. I laid there while he fucked me. When he finally came, the semen dripped out of my asshole and I felt the 'phantom sensation' like a dick was still buried in my ass.

Then Dexter took his turn. He put me in the missionary position and got into a steady pace in my cunt that I was able to match. He didn't take long to come. I laid there completely exhausted.

My husband Joe hadn't taken his turn, but I held him off. I needed to go to the bathroom and get something to drink. They'd been fucking me for two-hours. My cunt, ass and throat were all sore. I needed to soothe my throat from having seven cocks shoved into my mouth. I got a drink and came back out to the room. The guys were in the process of leaving. Soon, it was just me and Joe and it was four in the morning. I wanted to take a shower, but Joe insisted that I go to bed like I was. There was come all over me. It was dripping out of my cunt and ass onto my legs. My hair, face and tits had all been bathed in it. I was sweaty and smelly. Joe loved it. He kissed me all over my body, gently licking my pussy before he slid his cock into my goopy cunt. I asked him if he liked putting his cock where all of his friends had been.

"They all fucked me, honey. Dexter, Big Ed, Hank, T.J., Tommy and some guy I had never met. A stranger came into your house and fucked your wife in the ass. They took pictures too. Did you like watching me?"

As he came inside me, adding another load to my sloppy cunt, he told me it was the most exciting thing he'd ever seen.

After that, we had to set some rules. We didn't want all Joe's friends coming over every Friday night to fuck me. I told him I would do two of his buddies at a time, once per month and that was it. I almost held him to that, but lost count of how many times I got gang-banged after that. Some of the guys lost interest, so Joe found some other friends so he could watch them fuck his cock-loving wife. We finally stopped doing it when I got pregnant. It was Joe's baby, of course, I think.