Rowena

Story Info
Beth and Robbie teach me life lessons.
2.9k words
4.47
15.8k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tailtales
tailtales
189 Followers

Hi, A word of caution. If you are looking for blow by blow descriptions of sex it might be best to go to other author's stories. I like to think that the mind is our greatest sex organ. So I try to leave out the graphic details then you can use a little imagination.

Rowena

Beth and Robbie teach me life lessons

Part 1

Hi everyone, I want to share the events that led to the loss of my virginity. My aunt and uncle have a small farm in lower part of my home state. I won't mention the name because it has no bearing on my story. Every summer I would spend three or four weeks living with them and my two cousins. Both of my cousins are older than me. Robbie is twenty-three and his sister, Beth, is twenty-two. So my being only twenty makes me the baby of the bunch. We get alone great. Both of them treat me like a sibling.

Being twenty it was a burden being at my advanced age and still a virgin. All my friends had lost their cherries. My hymen was history only because a candle had fixed that matter but I wanted to feel the real thing. Over the years I had dated but not one of those guys had been on my radar as a possible lover.

Part 2

Being close to Beth one evening as we lay around in her room listening to tunes I confessed my inexperience and desire to solve that problem.

"I can't believe it? You're so pretty you should have guys lined up for blocks trying to get in your panties. I know a few around here that would be more than willing. If you want I could set you up with one."

"Oh no...I'm not doing it with just anyone. It has to be someone that I feel close to. Maybe not love but you know...someone that I can feel affection toward."

"Well there's Robbie. He's got a nice prick and I know he loves you just like he loves me."

"Whoa. How do you know he's got a nice one?"

"Oh shit...Did I just say that?"

"Yah...you did. You just told me that your brother, my cousin, has a nice penis. Actually you said he has a nice prick. And just how do you know that little piece of information?"

Over the next thirty minutes or so she told me that she and Robbie had been together for the past year. She had lost her last boyfriend to a rival and he lost his girl when she and her family moved away. In their mutual grief they ended up trying to consul each other and ended up having sex. And it was good. Now they would get together every few days and do it some more. She told me how Robbie was so kind and gentle and made sure she was satisfied. Not like her old boyfriend.

After her confession she made me swear that I would never tell anyone. Which I was quick to agree, I mean who was I going to tell, my aunt or uncle or my parents? No way, never in a million years. But I did insist on more details.

Over the next hour I asked questions and Beth shared the whole story. Around midnight the grilling was over. Beth had told me everything, even some small little tidbits. As I crawled up into the upper bunk I was in a real state of excitement. My cousins were fucking each other and had been for a year. I lay there for a long time processing everything. I couldn't keep my fingers away from my puss.

I must have made some noise because Beth asked, "Are you playing with yourself up there?"

"Umm...yah...maybe a little...I'm sorry. Did I wake you?"

"No. I'm wide awake and doing the same thing."

She turned on a lamp by her bed and invited me down to her bed asking if I wanted to talk some more. I did and crawled under her covers with her. It was just a single bed like most bunk beds are so we ended up being close as we lay there talking. Thinking she won't know what I was doing I started touching myself again. It was stupid. If I reached my climax there would be no way to hide it. But I was doing it anyway. I guess being horny makes me stupid.

Beth stopped talking for a moment and then reached down between my legs. "Let me do that for you."

She rolled on to her side facing me and as her fingers slid under my panties I pulled my hand away. I had never been touched there by another person. Well my doctor but it was not the same. No, it was not the same at all. In minutes I was crying out and enjoying one great orgasm.

It took a bit but I finally recovered enough to realize that Beth was still lightly holding me down there. I pulled her hand away, "That was unbelievable. Can I do it to you? I've never did it to someone else. I want to do it...please."

"Not now. Let's just lay here for a bit. Relax and enjoy the feelings. Maybe later...ok?"

Part 3

Later didn't happen. I fell asleep. Around three in the morning I woke with a full bladder. I had to crawl over Beth to get out of her bed. When I made it back she had the lamp on her bedside table on. She didn't have her sleep shirt or panties on. "It is later." she told me

Being a novice at girl to girl activities I needed some guidance. But I knew what felt good to me so that's where I started. Then she taught me how to do other things. Her breasts and how she liked them treated. How to lick and kiss and suck between her legs as I massaged her g spot. It was an experience I will never forget. Her climax lasted for the longest time. I was so pleased with myself.

We held each other in our arms and didn't say a word for a long time. Then, "Ok my little one. Get those panties off and let me do you."

I tried to tell her I was content. She insisted. My top was pulled off and my panties followed. I'm so thankful she insisted. Her fingers had felt so good before. But this was a whole new and wonderful trip. She massaged my breasts and sucked the nipples. Her fingers played with my puss. Until she moved down and used her tongue on me. Then fingers were up inside rubbing that special spot. Her lips fastened around my button sucking. If my earlier orgasm had been something special it was a bump in the road compared to this one.

I may have passed out. As I came back to my senses Beth was softly sucking on one nipple and softly touching the other. "Welcome back. Did you enjoy that?"

All I could ask was, "Can we do that again?"

"Not now. I need to get some sleep. Maybe another time, now get out of my bed and let me rest."

Before falling asleep I thought about Robbie. Maybe Robbie was the one? I loved him and I think he returned the feelings. I cupped my puss with one hand and went to dreamland.

Part 4

The next morning I was willing to do it all over again but Beth refused. She had chores and later practice with her soccer team. So we got dressed and went down to breakfast. Aunty had mixed up pancakes and eggs. Farmer breakfasts she called them, "Fuel for the day's work."

After we ate Beth and I went out and did her chores. We fed the horse, the one goose and the flock of chickens. The poultry had free run of the place so it was a real task to find all the eggs. They would even lay up in the hayloft. As Beth climbed the ladder up I watched her butt and it came to me. I could accidently show myself to Robbie and maybe get a reaction. The only problem was how to put it into play.

Friday evening it started to come together. At supper Beth told everyone that she had a preseason soccer game in another town about thirty miles away on Saturday. Plans were made that the parents and I would drive down and watch. Then we could all go to a favorite restaurant in the town and if time permitted shop a little. Robbie begged off because he had promised a friend that he would help fix a computer. Being stuck he was nominated to do all the chores that morning and we could get an early start.

Saturday morning I had a splitting headache. There was no way I could spend the day in car bouncing down the county roads. I even begged off breakfast. My favorite meal of the day but some pain must be made for the good of the cause.

As the car disappeared out of the driveway I jumped out of bed. I pulled off my pajamas and panties. Grabbed a summer dress that had a wide skirt I pulled it on over my head. My little tits don't need much support so I was all set.

As I ran down the stairs and looked out the window I saw Robbie was still in the barn and probably feeding the old horse. Acting causally I walked down toward the barn and as I got close Robbie was coming out with pail of chicken feed. He seemed surprised to see me and asked how I was. "I get migraines at rare times. They come on quick and leave just as quickly. Sometimes for only minutes other times maybe sometimes for an hour."

I offered to help feed the chickens and collect the eggs if he wanted. "That would be great, and then I can get over to Joe's place and get his computer up and running."

I grabbed the egg basket and suggested that I could go up to the hay loft and start there. "Could you hold the ladder? It's kind of wiggly."

Robbie offered to go up but I insisted that I could do it, "If you will just hold it for me?" I smiled sweetly at him, "Please?"

The ladder was a solid as a rock and I knew it. Robbie must have been wondering what was wrong with me but let me have my way. So up I started. About half way I stopped and looked down. Robbie was staring up at me. Well not me so much. He was more looking up my dress and seeing my bare buns and puss. His eyes were going to pop out of his head. I turned sideways and lifted one leg off the ladder and held it out with the excuse that I had a cramp in my leg. I was giving him a better look up my skirt and he knew what I was doing if his big smile meant anything.

Then I quickly ran up the ladder. I looked back out and over the edge. "Can you come up here Robbie? I need some help."

It took him a second or two and he was standing right there. I smiled at him and then slowly let my eyes drift down. Yes. He was hard. The bulge in his shorts was looking so big. But he was just standing there. I expected he would say or do something. Instead he just stood there with a silly look on his face.

Ok. It was up to me. I moved close and kissed him. It was just a slight peck on his lips. That didn't do it. So I kissed him again, harder. One hand went behind his head and held him in place. The other went down and rubbed the bulge.

That did it. He understood what I was hinting at. Men, they must need a written invitation sometimes.

As the kiss ended and he looked down at me, "Are you sure you know what you're doing?

I rubbed his bulge harder, "I know what I'm doing and I know what I expect to happen. I want you to fuck me. I want to feel your hard thing. Will you do it to me?"

We kissed again this time with tongues. He played with my breasts. My dress disappeared. Magically he was as naked as I was. It was all I expected and more. My cousin was a wonderful lover. He took a blanket from off the wall and laid it on the hay. Before he entered me he did so many wonderful things. I may have had three orgasms. I know at least two and maybe the third was just an extension of the second.

I'm babbling and sharing worthless information. I just don't know where to stop. His kisses and touches all over my body. He even kissed me behind my knees.

When he finally he did it to me I was no longer a virgin. It was the best yet. Masturbating was good. Beth was better. But there was nothing as good as when a man did you. Being full was special.

As I lay there recovering my mind was busy. I may do more with Beth. I'm sure I will, if she will. But I know I'm doing more with Robbie. A lot more and I don't think it will take much convincing either.

I had to beg a little and mess with his pecker a little until he was up and ready to doing it all over again. Thank you momma for putting me on the pill, it let him squirt his juices up inside me and it was a satisfying end. Not as good as his fingers and tongue but still good.

The fourth time was enough. I was feeling a little tender. So we just spent an hour or so kissing and cuddling. Those stories about wham bam thank you ma'am are not all true. Some men are happy to spend time after the fact.

Part 5

I know you're wondering. Beth scored a goal and they won the match. About the blanket that is in the hayloft? It seems that Robbie helps Beth collect eggs up there from time to time.

I convinced my folks to let me stay two extra weeks before I had to go back to school.

Beth and I spent lots of time in her bed and on the floor and on the couch if conditions permitted.

Robbie and I spent even more time together. If his parents wondered why he would always offered to help me to feed the chickens or collect the eggs they never asked. His devotion to my wellbeing was so very much appreciated. A basket of eggs are very heavy and so his help was very nice. I may never look at another egg without smiling. Beth was understanding and stayed out of our way. She would stay inside and clean house which made auntie happy.

One thing I probably should mention. One time as Robbie and I were up in the hayloft collecting eggs Beth showed up. It was a onetime thing. Both of them confessed that it was planned and if I objected she was gone. I really loved them both. Not just as cousins but as lovers. I was confused. But when Robbie lifted my blouse off and Beth kissed a nipple and then Robbie the other I was lost.

Maybe it was a good thing the three of us were together at the end of my stay. Four hands can do twice as much as only two. I may have been tempted never leave.

Beth showed me her technique on giving Robbie head. I showed her mine. Robbie seemed to enjoy both methods. At least he groaned and panted a lot.

When he joined with me to give Beth some attention it was real wild. He had some tricks I had never considered. It turns out that a finger up the back door can be enjoyable.

It's gotta be greasy but it does feel good. When it was my turn I was astounded. When there were fingers in both holes I could feel them kind of touching in there. Just plain weird but good I have to wonder how that idea ever came about.

We spent more than two hours up there. It was a good thing the old people had gone to town for groceries. I had two good orgasms. No idea how many Beth enjoyed. Robbie had a sorry wet noddle when it was over. This last time I licked Beth's juices off his thing he begged me to stop because it was uncomfortable. Go figure, the big brave man was asking for mercy.

I can wait for next summer. My problem is solved. Fingers will keep me from climbing the walls. Beth went and got me a vibrator as a going away gift. So that will help.

One finial thought before I sign off. Sex is the greatest gift that was ever given to man and woman. May it always be there and available whenever it is needed. You know about three maybe four times a week.

The end

I hope this story pleases some of the readers. I enjoyed sharing it.

tailtales
tailtales
189 Followers