Roxanne Queen of Anal

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you do ATM?"

"Of course," She smiled, rising on her haunches, "All good girls do."

I flopped on the couch and spread my legs. As Roxanne approached, I gripped my cock at its base and pointed it skyward. Without flinching, she sunk her mouth on the shaft and proceeded to lick and suck her arse juices.

"Clean my arse now."

Roxanne complied.

"You want to ride this cock?"

Roxanne did. She straddled my hips, took hold of my cock and sank her arsehole onto it. Now, her beautiful breasts were bouncing in my face as Roxanne enthusiastically rode me like an anal cowboy.

"That's awesome," She repeatedly intoned.

Roxanne fucked my cock hard and fast. My cock occasionally slipped out, but she quickly buried back in her tunnel. The squashed bodies and the kinetic energy caused us both to sweat hard--the living room filled with the sounds and smells of dirty sex.

Suddenly, Roxanne arched her back and head, let out a long obscenity and shook violently. That must be the big one, the crescendo, the orgasm that had been building all night. Sure, Roxanne had come many times up to this point, but they were oers d'ouvres in comparison to the piste de resistance. At no point during this protracted climax did she eject my long-suffering cock from her overworked shitter.

"I need to climb off and get some air," Roxanne huffed, face red as a beetroot.

I was ready to blow by this time, but I was not quite there yet. Roxanne collapsed on the couch, still reeling from the pleasure darts; I unceremoniously grabbed her hips, pulled her arse to the edge and spread her legs. Spitting on my cock, I thrust it balls deep into Roxanne's greasy pucker. She gave no reaction.

As I fucked her missionary style, there was a glazed look on Roxanne's face as if she were unaware that her arsehole was under assault. I was grunting and groaning, focussing on building my orgasm that I failed to notice Roxanne playing with her pussy and clit. Her focus on my eyes drifted in and out, and she emitted a quiet mewing sound.

"I'm going to come all over your pretty face," I announced.

Roxanne gave me the faintest nod of the head in acknowledgement, but as the realisation sunk in and that I was close, she suddenly snapped out of her coma.

"Yeah, I want to eat your sperm."

I waited until the last second before whipping my cock out of Roxanne's arsehole. Quick as a flash, she was off the couch and on her hands and knees in front of me, mouth open as wide as possible to tongue out expectantly.

When my orgasm hit, it was a strong one. My balls ejected an insane amount of jizm, and much of it went into Roxanne's waiting more. My jerking body caused some of it to crash land on Roxanne's face, so we both got what we wanted.

I could not stop jerking my cock because the secondary bolts of pleasure were overwhelming.

"You came in my eye!"

They were the first words I heard when the fog of orgasm cleared. I opened my eyes to a messed-up Roxanne who was directing errant ropes of sperm into her mouth. She gleefully exhibited the contents of my balls that were n her mouth before taking a gulp and swallowing the lot.

"Mmm, tasty," She said, apparently surprised by my flavour.

"Fuck me; you're one sensational anal queen!"

"Anal queen?" Rozanne asked, taken aback by the title, "I Like that."

"You earned it."

We cleaned up and exhausted; we fell into Roxanne's bed. Sleep was elusive because we could not keep our hands off each other, and the next day we enjoyed another anal-heavy fuckathon.

12