Roxx's Role Ch. 04

Story Info
Isla fulfils Roxie's dream.
7.5k words
4.84
3.3k
7

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 05/18/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Roxx's Role

Chapter 4

"So, tell me more about this dream you had."

Roxie froze part way through placing her clothes in her personal locker. The memory of the very erotic dream came back to her mind very easily.

The two of them were the only ones left in the club. All the customers had left, as had the staff. Roxie had volunteered to lock up, to allow Lizzy to leave early, which was more so that she would be sure there wasn't any interruption whilst preparing to leave dressed exactly Isla wanted her to be. Which in truth wasn't really dressed at all. Just her boots, her collar, and her coat. And of course, the fluffy rabbit tail plug that seemed to tickle her behind every time she moved. Isla had been very gentle inserting it as it was the first time Roxie had ever used one, and it was a little odd feeling the pressure inside her but not uncomfortable. Now she was standing in her very small office wearing just the collar and the plug with Isla's writing across her pelvic mound in indelible ink.

"I was on the dancefloor, there were people all around me, then you walked toward me and asked me to undress. Then you asked me to put my collar on and clipped a leash to it, then you led me outside and I had a massive climax." Roxie told Isla feeling her face warm as she did so.

"That's pretty hot." Isla giggled at Roxie's obvious embarrassment. "Was there anything else?"

Licking her suddenly dry lips, Roxie coughed. If she didn't know better, she would swear Isla could read her mind. "You were dressed very sexily."

"Oh, I like that little bear, tell me what I was wearing so I know how you want me to dress." Isla's eyes shouldered as she looked longingly at Roxie.

Briefly Roxie described the clothing Isla had been dressed in during the adventurous dream.

"Well, that sounds very achievable." Isla commented as she nodded at the description. "Was there anything else you wanted to tell me?"

"I had my hands cuffed behind my back, chains hobbling my legs and a gag in my mouth." The words flew from Roxie's mouth before she knew she was saying them, and a surge of arousal flooded her body making her want to touch herself.

"Oh, you are getting into this in a big way, aren't you little bear." Isla purred softly. "Makes me wish I had a leash for you."

"I may know where there is one." Once more Roxie bit her lip as she spoke. She wasn't sure why she had told Isla that she knew where a leash would be, but the thought of having one clipped to her collar sent more shock waves through her body.

Raising her eyebrows, Isla grinned. "Well then, now is as good a time as any for you to show me, don't you think?

Feeling very warm Roxie reached for her coat that was draped over the back of Isla's chair.

"I think we can leave that there for a while little bear. After all, it's only the two of us here." Isla ran her fingers down the back of Roxie's thigh as she spoke. "Unless you really want to wear it."

Shuddering as the playful touch, Roxie spent a few seconds considering the thought, then withdrew her hand, leaving the coat behind, and opened the door.

Every step made Roxie's arousal climb a little higher. The slightest sound made her imagine there was someone else in the building about to witness her state of undress. Adrenaline charged through her body magnifying every sensation a hundredfold.

"How turned on are you right now little bear?" Isla asked as she pinched Roxie's behind.

Roxie gave a small yelp then covered her mouth in fear that an imagined person would have heard her. "More than I was in the shop Miss Isla." She whispered.

"And when did you last climax?" Isla's breath as she spoke caused the hairs on Roxie's neck to stand on end.

"When I was tied to the bed Miss Isla." Roxie replied, trying to calculate the number of hours in her foggy brain.

"Hmmm. Nearly ten hours. I bet you're bursting, aren't you little bear."

The words were punctuated by another pinch on the behind followed by a twist of the plug.

"Fuck yes Miss Isla. I was desperate before the shift started." Roxie's voice wavered as the levels of her desperation climbed a little higher.

"And we're about to walk across the dance floor where you had that really yummy dream." Isla's voice had a teasing tone to it. "But you are not going to cum yet. You're going to wait until I allow you to cum."

Roxie felt a tremor run from her pulsing sex, spreading to every part of her body. Consciously she forced her hands into fists at her sides, determined not to touch herself. "Yes Miss Isla." She agreed. "I won't cum until you allow it."

"Good little bear." Isla giggled then spanked Roxie's behind with a slap that echoed through the empty building.

Gritting her teeth as the spank had the twofold result of jangling her nerves even more while the slight sting brought forwards a mental image of being spanked by her auburn-haired tormentor, whilst being helpless to resist. Breathing slowly to try and gain a small amount of control over her runaway body, Roxie pushed open the door that led out to the main bar and dancefloor.

Somehow Roxie managed to lead Isla across the room without exploding into climax. With each step replaying the dream over and over, Roxie breathed a sigh of relief when they entered the corridor towards the front door. The erotic dream memory took one last lunge against Roxie's mental defences as the image of her being led through the doors and on to the street beyond, threatened to tip her past the ability to control her need to bring herself off, as she stopped by the door to the security room.

"Oo are we here?" Isla asked eagerly. "It's a good job the doors are closed, anyone passing would be able to see my little bear and just how submissive she is for me."

Giving a nervous laugh Roxie opened the door and stepped inside what was little more than a large cupboard. There were several monitors set to one side, currently all dark, as Roxie had remotely shut the cctv system off as soon as everyone had left, and the doors were locked. On the wall nearest the door was a metal locker slightly taller than Isla with a key already in the lock.

"It should be in there." Roxie informed Isla, her voice quivering with the effort to keep her body under control.

"I have to ask." Isla questioned as she opened the locker door. "Why have a leash here?"

Thankful to be talking about something fairly mundane, Roxie breathed out and licked her lips once more. "We had a night guard when we first opened and a guard dog. The handler used to keep spares in here just in case."

"Lucky you." Isla giggled once more, holding up the leash. "And why are there several lengths of chain and padlocks?"

Roxie's stomach jumped at the question. She had forgotten they had been left in the locker. "Erm, we had them to secure the doors in the event of a break in. It happened a lot back then." She stammered.

Standing on her tiptoes Isla gently kissed Roxie on the lips before whispering. "How would you like it if I borrowed a few lengths?"

"Will I be allowed to cum if I said I would like it Miss Isla?" Roxie asked, her body trembling.

"How about I promise to make you have a climax as intense as the one in your dream?" Isla whispered once more, running her fingers across Roxie's stomach, temptingly close to the mound that was begging for attention.

Pressing her hands against her thighs, Roxie felt her insides hit the melting point. A spike of fear laced the mix of chemicals pumping around her system as she imagined Isla tying her to the lamppost outside the club.

"I am sure the head of security wouldn't mind if you did." Roxie managed to splutter, lost in a daze of fantasy.

A wide toothy grin split Isla's face as she clipped the leash on to Roxie's collar. "I promise to be really gentle with you." She whispered as she tugged on the leash, urging Roxie to take a step forward.

"Maybe I should take you to the bar and chain you to it, so when I'm working, I have something to play with." Isla whispered as she licked her lips hungrily.

The words sparked within Roxie as the thought danced through her head making her swoon. A slight tug on the leash pulled her back to reality as Isla gently led her out of the small office and back the way they had come.

"Or how about one of the dancing poles?" Isla suggested, referring to the couple of poles on the stage that professional dancers used on very busy nights. "I could chain you to one of those and let you dance for me. Who knows, if you get me hot enough, I may unchain you before the club opens again."

A fantasy of Roxie chained to one of the poles, desperately trying to please Isla before crowds of people witnessed her body gyrating for her mistress's pleasure, played through the amusement park Roxie's mind had become.

"You are so torn, aren't you?" Isla asked softly as they moved back into the bar and dancefloor. "You are scared about the outcome but yearn to be made to do it."

Swallowing nervously, Roxie nodded, not trusting her voice to speak in case she blurted out that she would find it very arousing.

"Well as much as I would love to see it and love to please you, that isn't going to happen unless I could make sure it was totally safe for you to do so." Fingers traced the shape of Roxie's breasts as Isla spoke. "This is how dominance should be. A cruel dominant would force you to do things like that even if you didn't want to. And slowly you would begin to enjoy it until you were addicted. That is how you break a submissive. In truth, the dominant's main role is to ensure that you get to do the things you want to, but don't do so at your own peril. And I want you to enjoy everything about this journey. I want you to have the most intense climaxes because of what I have done for you."

A small bloom of something that wasn't arousal blossomed in Roxie's heart. She had never considered being close to being exposed or dominated by someone would be such a big turn on, and now she was aware it would be easy for her to get herself into trouble. It was not something she was used to having someone around her that actually cared for her that deeply. Someone who ticked every box that needed ticking, even if she didn't know those boxes existed a few days before.

"Miss Isla." Roxie finally managed to murmur. "I very much look forward to experiencing everything at your hands."

"Good little bear." Isla replied quietly. "You are such a rare find. Now let's get you ready for our journey home."

To Roxie, it felt a little cooler walking home to Isla's house than it had the previous evening. Although she was only wearing her coat, boots, collar, and a length of chain that ran from the ring on her collar down between her thighs and up to where her hands were, behind her back. Isla had chained her hands together at the wrists, then looped another length of chain tightly between her thighs, then up between her breasts to attach to her collar. The result was that as she walked the chain rubbed constantly on her clit. She had to force her arms as straight as possible to gain any relief as they walked, which had the negative effect of pushing her chest out and risking exposing her breasts as, of course, Isla had draped Roxie's coat over her shoulders and only fastened it part way at the front.

Part way, Isla gestured towards a park. "Shall we take the shortcut?" She asked, smirking.

"Is it actually shorter?" Roxie asked through gritted teeth as the chain slipped across her tortured nub once more.

"Better than just shorter." Isla whispered, tugging slightly on the chain below Roxie's wrists. "It's darker and more private. Think of all the fun we could have."

A few thousand different ideas of fun were already galloping through Roxie's mind with all the reckless abandon of the six hundred. Without a second thought Roxie bit her lip once more and continued walking, allowing Isla to steer her in the correct direction.

The footpath through the park was lined with the typical wooden benches every twenty or so meters, a lamppost next to each one, illuminating the bench in a pool of light, like a spotlight on a darkened stage.

"Hmmm. I could leave you naked and chained to a bench." Isla teased. Arms and legs stretched out, totally exposed."

With her heart beating wildly, Roxie managed a half sigh, half moan.

"What's up little bear?" Isla asked, her hand snaking under Roxie's coat to pull on the chain once more. "Are you a little uncomfortable?"

"It's getting a little tender, Miss Isla." Roxie gasped.

"How about I make you an offer?" Isla whispered, letting her hand drift across Roxie's nakedness under the coat. "What if I offer to undo your hands if you do something for me?"

The thought of getting a little more comfortable almost made Roxie agree immediately, but at the last moment an image of being walked the rest of the way totally naked on the end of the leash sprang to her mind. As much as the thought made her want to have to do that, the small amount of her common sense that remained overruled the need to fulfil a fantasy.

"And what would that be Miss Isla?" Roxie managed to croak, her throat suddenly very dry.

"Oh, nothing too taxing." Isla grinned, the lamplight reflecting in her mischievous eyes. "Simply take a shortcut through that patch of trees with me, without your coat on. At the far side you can have your coat back and be free of the chain that is currently causing you so much discomfort." Isle pointed to where the path curved around a copse of trees shrouded in darkness.

Although the suggestion sounded high risk, Roxie did hold on to the comfort that she trusted Isla enough that nothing would happen that would be dangerous. Coupled with the real need to gain a little relief from the constant torture the chain was giving her, Roxie nodded her head, biting back another moan as she did so.

"I agree, Miss Isla." Roxie managed to gasp.

"You're such a good little bear." Isla whispered as she slowly unbuttoned Roxie's coat.

As the last button was undone Isla opened the coat completely, exposing Roxie's nakedness to the night air, Isla breathed a little faster, a sign Roxie had worked out, was her Mistress getting aroused.

"I'll just add this so you don't get lost." A slightly breathless Isla said as she clipped the leash to the ring on Roxie's collar once more. "And slip this off." Isla stepped behind Roxie and gently eased the coat off her shoulders.

For a second or two Roxie felt a surge of panic rise inside herself as she stood nude and almost helpless in the shadows of the park. A few slow breaths helped her control the fear and by the time Isla stepped back into view it had dissipated leaving an intense longing as her mind echoed the thoughts of being walked all the way to Isla's home in this exact state.

"Fuck, you look so sexy little bear." Isla commented biting her bottom lip. "How do you feel?"

"Very exposed and very, very aroused." Roxie replied wanting the moment to last forever and at the same time be over quickly.

"I would love to walk you the rest of the way like this." Isla murmured, her breathing fast and shallow.

A nervous swallow and Roxie found herself replying. "I would love that to happen."

"It's just not sensible though is it." Came the wistful retort. "How about we walk along the path instead?"

The words were formed as a gentle suggestion. Not as a request or order.

This was another side of Isla that Roxie hadn't seen, not dominant, just wanting both of them to enjoy experiencing each other to the full. A yearning like no other spread rapidly through Roxie. A yearning to want to commit her life to being with Isla, to holding her close, protecting her, pleasing her, loving her.

"Right now, I would do anything you wanted me to." Roxie replied honestly. "Not because you're asking me to, but because I want to be with you."

An expression of blissful surprise washed over Isla's face.

"Roxie, that's a beautiful thing to say, and I would love to spend my life with you. I knew it the moment I first saw you."

"Shall we walk a little way then?" Roxie asked quietly, part wanting Isla to tell her she was going to walk her all the way home nude and, on a leash, and partly wanting to be free of her bindings so she could lift the smaller woman off her feet and make love to her in the shadows of the copse.

"I'd love to." Isla giggled and tugged very gently on the leash.

It was only when they had taken a few steps Roxie remembered why she had given up her coat in the first place, as the chain once more rubbed over her needy sex.

"Miss Isla." Roxie raised her voice a little. "Will you be taking the chain off?"

The leash encouraged Roxie to continue walking as Isla smirked naughtily. "The agreement was at the far side of the trees. Or do you really need it removed?"

Uttering a silent curse, Roxie recalled that she had agreed to have the chains taken off when she reached the far side of the copse, and although she knew Isla would take them off if she asked her to, Roxie was determined to honour the pact.

"When we get to the far side then Miss Isla." Roxie answered, gritting her teeth and continuing walking.

Thankfully, Isla kept Roxie walking at a very slow pace which lessened any discomfort and increased the time it took to walk the short distance. Roxie still breathed a sigh of relief when Isla stopped and dug the keys out of her pocket.

"Turn around little bear." Isla asked sweetly, stifling a giggle.

Resisting the urge to giggle as well, Roxie shuffled around and waited for Isla to undo the locks.

A few moments passed then Isla swore softly.

"I can't see what I'm doing little bear can we move into the light?"

Glancing up, Roxie stared at the bright circle under the lamppost, then jumped as a car passed the exit of the park only a few meters further on.

"Yes, little bear, very close to the road." Isla whispered. "So once again you have a choice. Walk the rest of the way with the chains in place or stand in the light while I unlock them."

A wide smile played across Roxie's lips as she realised Isla had planned this part of the journey all along.

"We can go into the light Miss Isla." Roxie chose, picking the least painful of the two.

"I sort of hoped you would say that." Isla replied tugging on the leash once more.

Stepping out of the shadow and into the brightness was akin to stepping into a freezing cold body of water. Roxie paused for a second, a foot hovering just out of the light, then encouraged by Isla's pull on the leash, she plunged in, her breath snatched away by the shock of suddenly being visibly naked and bound very close to the main road. As it had outside Lucy's home, time seemed to stand still, as Roxie's higher functions tried to deny what was happening, and she was only vaguely aware of Isla busily undoing locks.

The relief of the links of steel lifting away from her clit brought Roxie a little to her senses in time to notice Isla unfastened the chain to her collar.

"Is that better, little bear?" Isla asked, her hand cupping Roxie's desperate sex.

The contact of Isla's hand on the part of Roxie's body that was screaming for attention, almost enticed an immediate climax, but the touch moved away all too soon, as Isla stood back a little and took a quick picture with Roxie's phone.

"For you to remember the night by." Isla said, blowing a kiss and tucking the phone back inside Roxie's coat pocket.

Another car sped past causing Roxie to duck instinctively, but as she did so there came the noise of steel against steel. Panic flared as Roxie realised, she couldn't move away from the lamppost, the chain at her wrists appearing to be caught on something. Hands felt to release herself but couldn't find anything apparent.