Roy and the Necklace Ch. 05

Story Info
Roy has fun with Mom & sis, the moving company arrives.
5.6k words
4.65
38.9k
54

Part 5 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/05/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Some little character refresher:

Roy - MC

Kassandra/Kassy - Sister

Danielle/Danny - Mother

Rob - Father

Mike - Uncle

Maggie - Aunt

Alex & Sam - twin cousins

Marianne - cute neighbor

* * * * *

All characters are 18 or older.

Hope you enjoy it!

Special thanks to WiCk3d for editing! (You rock!)

* * * * *

Every time she did, she felt good and she could please Roy. She opened her mind to the mist like never before, surrendering to it as mother and son kissed next to her.

It covered her every thought, her body felt twice as sensitive, Roy was the only clear image in her mind, his perfect body, his amazing skills, his voice, his Cock...

She started openly frigging her clit over the leggings, legs wide open. The something in her mind needed more, and the positive feedback loop of pleasure allowed her to open. The mist started eroding her mind, memories changed, and perceptions disappeared. The only thing that mattered was Roy, as more and more of her was taken by the mist, disappearing in its nebulous shadow. In its place, something new came about, curiosity, motivation, desire... but all of those were directed solely towards the Man of her dreams (that he was from now on). 'Roy.'

* * * * *

Roy and the necklace Ch. 05

* * * * *

Roy liked the bed in the master bedroom, it was spacious and comfortable. He felt his sister shift next to him. She opened her legs to rub against her pussy, sighing out softly. He could hear those soft sighs as he leaned in towards his mother. Their mouths spreading and pressing together in their passionate kiss. Danielle gasped and moaned uncontrollably as her son caressed his hand over her curves, down her back to her ass. His touch was electric against her skin, which made her groan out louder. The current of each one of his touches ran straight through her body to her brain and pussy, the mist clouded everything else.

In the wake of the nebulous, her mind ran to Roy. He was the only real information in her mind that she could understand, let alone access. As she thought less about anything else, and more in the direction the mist allowed, she felt open to Roy, her body more sensitive to his touch, more receptive of his ministrations.

He slid his thumb in the waistband of her leggings and pulled down, the cloth clung to her pussy due to her juices. Danielle had never been this wet before, her son made her gush more with his hands than her husband could in their whole marriage. She moved her body in the direction Roy guided her, which made it easy for him to remove her clothes. In just a moment she was nearly naked, her bra stayed, though.

"I like the clothes, not the underwear." He pointed nonchalantly at her, he didn't expect anything out of it but his words being heard.

Danielle half moaned-half nodded but Roy didn't pay attention to the gesture. Kassy behind him made a similar coo and nod, which also went unnoticed. Danielle's hands ran over her son's body, she loved the feel of his muscular form. She caressed his shoulders, back, neck and then guided his mouth to hers with a motherly hold on his head.

Roy loved this, the same mother that always stood next to his father, who allowed the prick to make all the decisions in Roy's life; locked him in his room when he wanted to play with his friends (because they were not Christian enough, or the right type of Christian, or from the right neighborhood, etc...); and prohibited him from dating (mainly because of the same reasons). That woman now laid on her back, opened her legs to his touch, cooed, moaned, and begged him to simply... take her.

The thought that he could usurp his father came at the front of his mind, seemingly out of nowhere. He already took his daughter, now he would take his wife. His Cock twitched in his pants at that, he became harder than ever, and he dropped his pants for the second time that day for someone other than his sister.

Kassy was hornier than ever, her body burned up like last time Roy took her, the feelings and emotions resurfaced and multiplied. She emulated what Roy did to her mother almost instinctively. She removed her leggings with her panties, then the tank top, but left her bra which she borrowed from her mother. 'Oh God, Roy! Look at me! Look at me! He told me to wait, I should wait... but he said nothing about seducing him to look at me...'

She had no idea how to seduce him, though. The virgin that she was had never thought of boys, she lived her life doing whatever she wanted, only saying yes to her father, kept to herself at home, and went to church. She had a very sheltered life, a life she was now regretting not teaching her what was important. What was important? 'Roy...'

The man in question mauled the exposed flesh from Danielle's bra, as she held his head tight to her chest. Danielle felt the head of his cock bump her belly, she never realized when he took his pants off, the simple bump gave her goosebumps that tickled a huge smile on her face.

She enjoyed this, the heat, the anticipation, the sheer sensuality of it all. She loved this, yet her chest felt tight, she felt her pleasure climb up to heights she never experienced before, her breath became erratic but she kept her smile in place as she gasped for air.

"Oh God, Roy!" She moaned out in an exhalation, "I can't, I can't anymore!"

He lifted his head and looked deep into her eyes, his next words made both women in the bed shiver, his voice was deep and rumbled like a wolf.

"We just started, and until you know who your man is, I'm not stopping."

Danielle whimpered a little as Roy positioned his Cock at her entrance, she gasped when he pushed a little, and half moaned half screamed when the head forced its way inside. He flexed his prominent muscles to guide his rock-hard pole deeper inside her. As the length and girth stretched her out, her voice climbed in volume. He pushed inside her slowly, as he christened her pussy.

He was not even 5 inches deep when she felt fuller than ever, the peak she climbed with their foreplay jumped over in a second, the pleasure exploding from within her. The orgasm muted her voice, but as the pleasure rose, her voice too climbed in octaves. Involuntarily, Danielle arched her back and threw her head back making a bridge with her body that offered Roy her breasts. He bit down on the piece of string attaching both cups and pulled up in a ravenous bite that broke the bra, making her breasts spill out and then fall sideways.

'What beautiful tits!' Roy screamed in his mind, immediately diving in and mauling as much of her breasts as he could in a gentle, yet beastly chomp. His hand would've loved to play with her ample flesh, but they were otherwise occupied holding her waist in place to push his cock deeper. Her hands clawed the nails to his back, like a woman possessed, her legs stretched up in a V, her toes curled, her life changed forever. Roy looked down at her pussy and wondered how alike Danielle, Kassy, and Maggie were.

'Are all the women in my family like this, or do I just make women squirt like a faucet?'

The wetness she provided lubricated his member perfectly to facilitate 3 more inches inside her. The previous orgasm wasn't even over, when the next one crashed, as he made her eyes roll to the back of her head and her mouth opened in a big 'O' shape.

Kassy no longer frigged herself, she shoved two of her fingers as deep as she could in her pussy. She emulated the movements of the couple beside her, when Roy started to pound her mother's pussy with his metal pole, the only thing that came to mind was using her fingers.

'It's not enough! It's not ENOUGH!' She shoved another inside, as she fingered her pouring wet pussy, watching the show.

Roy held Danielle's legs by the back of her knees, kissed the side of her leg, and started sawing in and out of her pussy in a steady rhythm. His full member would lodge itself deeper every time. Danielle could feel Roy's mighty Cock as it went fractions of inches deeper inside her with every thrust, it drove her insane. The pleasure of her orgasm would peak higher with every deeper thrust.

Kassy was about to cum as she watched, she never really thought of herself as a voyeur, but as she watched her brother fuck Danielle it was one of the hottest things she could picture.

Danielle started to yell in ascending tones, little whimpers that told her children that she was again close to cumming, the mist swirled in her mind exposed her pleasure centers and she knew, at that moment, that she would have her climax and that it would be the biggest in her life. Roy picked up on that and amped the speed of his thrust, shortly after, he jackhammered his mother's pussy with a violence Danielle thought impossible.

'I didn't know men could... Men can't do this...' she thought, as she heard their pelvises slapping against each other, 'only Roy can!' she realized amid passion.

Roy's testicles slapped against his mother's plump ass. Moments later his balls boiled in the familiar sensation he was used to. When they contracted, he pondered for the shortest instant, if they had grown even more. He quickly forgot that train of thought as his orgasm came and he let loose in a violent roar, it almost made the windows of the house shake.

As the first long, heavy, thick rope of cum climbed through his girthy cock, Danielle and Kassy's breath got caught in their throats, their climaxes hit at the same time. Roy thrust one last time and bottomed out inside Danielle as that first rope of cum was let loose, his head pushed against her cervix.

At the same moment, Danielle's hips shook violently as she squirted her girl cum in a splash that hit both Kassy and Roy. The mother's eyes crossed as her moan turned to a scream of release that drowned Kassy's orgasmic yell, as she also lost control and her hips bucked erratically, the daughter didn't squirt but still let loose copious amounts of her cum.

Roy thrust his hips in and out of Danielle half a dozen more times until his discharge was done, six or seven ropes of cum later. He looked down and laughed reminded of Maggie,

'Aunt Maggie must be related to us in some way...' he pondered.

He watched Danielle as she pissed herself on the bed, her arms to the sides of her head, her legs lost all strength and laid open to his side, her breasts rose and fell sometimes quivering with every laborious breath.

Roy finally dropped forward, as he breathed heavily as well, he rested his weight on top of his mother, she felt it and purred like a kitten.

"Feels good, doesn't it? When he rests on top of you, I mean," said Kassy looking at her mother, both of them had very satisfied expressions.

"Mmh, yes... it does." Replied the mother as she closed her eyes to let the pleasure drown her.

Roy hugged his mother and kissed her cheek, leaving a trail of kisses until their lips met lovingly. He cupped her breasts and squeezed them some to show appreciation. He then raised his body on his knees, his still hard cock shifted inside Danielle, making her shiver and squirt one last little stream, and making her gasp and exhale.

"Now... it's Kassy's turn."

Danielle acquiesced somewhat reluctantly with a short, sad, "yes."

Kassy giggled and jumped a little in her place, 'my turn to please him, my turn to please him!' She repeated in her mind.

Roy slid his cock out of his mother's pussy with a loud plop and moved on the bed to Kassy, opening her legs to him. He grabbed her ankles and spread her legs as far as he could.

She laid on her back with a huge grin on her face, her hand's little fists of excitement held together as her arms pressed her new, bigger tits together, making them bulge out for her brother's delight, as he stretched her legs in a 180° split.

He remained amazed at her flexibility, her thick juicy thighs jiggled a little in excitement as he traced his fingers up her legs, tickling the blonde hairs of her pussy, then over her healthy pouch on her otherwise trim and fit tummy, planting some kisses that accompanied his hands to her breasts.

Kassy gasped, cooed, and moaned as Roy appreciated her body. He made her feel more loved and special than at any time in her life. The mist in her mind had shifted her memories to show her Roy as if he always treated her special, always comforted her, his hugs made her feel safe, his presence excited her (even if in real life it was the opposite).

The tickling gentle touches and caresses made her body tremble in joy. With all that she had given to the mist, from now on his presence would feel divine, his touch more so. She giggled and called for him to do more, she didn't fully understand her own words at times.

"Take me... yours... I'm yours..." she said, as she watched the man kiss her body with patient and deliberate action.

She finally gasped loudly when he closed his lips on one of her nipples and twisted the other with his hand. Kassy's hands moved instinctively to his head, as she combed her fingers in his hair to pull him in, she gave him more of her breasts

'Maybe this is what I was born for?' Roy asked himself, 'I wonder if the necklace taught me all of this?' Of course, he wouldn't know that it did not, it was his imagination.

His hand left her breasts and ran down to her jiggly and perky ass, he hefted both her ass cheeks with his hands, to angle her pussy entrance with his cock. The head barely touched her labia as her moans quieted in anticipation when the doorbell rang.

Roy looked to his right, his mother was knocked out dead asleep with a huge smile on her face, he looked at his sister, all flushed and excited, as she trembled with anticipation, she could not even speak coherently.

"For fucks sake!" He cursed his luck, as he rose from the bed and gave Kassy a kiss full of promise, "I'll be back right after I drive away whoever is at the door."

Kassy whimpered and was about to cry, but held it in and nodded as one of her hands left Roy's hair and went to draw circles over her clit, to buy her some time and tie her over for when Roy would come back.

* * * * *

Jumping in one foot down the stairs as he slipped into his black shorts, Roy was furious he was interrupted before he could satiate his desire. Two long angry strides from the stairs to the door later, he opened the door, almost pulling it from the hinges, and frowning like a beast possessed to the shy, small, balding, fat, young man at the door.

"What!?" He screamed.

The young man whimpered and took his hat off, holding it to his chest, "I'm sorry sir, I'm from the moving company... The truck broke down in the desert and me and my partner couldn't get any signal. I'm sorry for the delay."

The truck from the moving company was behind him. The necklace buzzed and he stopped dead in his tracks, as he loosened the death grip he had on the door, a sting of pain clutched his index finger. He looked at it and saw a splinter coming out of it, it drew a big dollop of blood. He looked at the door and saw his handprint etched on the wood.

'Is this strength the necklace's magic also?'

Before he could ponder the possibilities further he looked at the man at the door in the eyes and a shiver ran up his back.

'He looks like me... well, like how I used to look before... the necklace.'

He felt sympathy for the young man, he felt compassion in the true meaning of the word: 'To suffer with.'

He saw in this young man's eyes the same dead eyes he had before he found the necklace. He returned to the moment, and somewhat lost, Roy nodded and led him in.

"Sure, c'mon in... eh." He said, the young man nodded and replied a short and timid Tadeus, before he followed Roy inside.

"What happened?" He asked the mover when they were in the kitchen and he placed a glass of water on the counter.

"W-well, the truck broke down, and my p-partner had a heat stroke, in the desert before the town... there was no signal, so I walked with him on my shoulders until a car drove by and saved us." The young Tadeus recounted.

"You are a brave man," Roy replied, as he placed a hand on his shoulder, unintentionally he smeared some of his blood from his finger on his shoulder.

He didn't notice because Tadeus' eyes shone a little at the compliment.

"T-thank you." He replied.

"I will speak on your behalf so they don't fire you," Roy added.

Tadeus shrugged, "don't worry about it, my dad owns the company and made me work for him... I-I don't think anything will happen to me, my partner though, he is a good man... Carlos, his family depends on him back in Colombia, I don't know what will happen to him."

Roy truly felt it for both Tadeus and this unknown Carlos, his empathy for the young man increased.

"Where is Carlos by the way?"

"He's in the hospital here, they say he'll be fine. I don't know if my dad will pay for anything though, so the others and I will pitch in to help him."

"All right, I'll talk with the company on yours and Carlos' behalf, for now, let me help you unpack the truck."

Around 30 minutes later, they had both unpacked everything, Roy noticed Tadeus' shoulders looked bulkier than before but ignored it when he spoke.

"Wow, sir! You sure are strong!" Tadeus pointed.

"It's nothing, don't worry," Roy replied, taking a double look at Tadeus and noticing he was a little taller.

'How?'

He placed a hand on the necklace and it buzzed as if answering to him that he was right.

They shook hands when the doorbell rang again, Roy had mitigated his frustration now, so he simply walked to the open door.

A somewhat tall man, around 5'8/5'9, stood there. He was thin as a twig and frail-looking, with deep dark bags under his eyes, framed by thick glasses.

"Oh, hello Sir! My name is Richard. I'm with the moving company."

Roy was a little taken aback by this man, he nodded and hoped it was a good enough answer.

"Right," Richard followed, "we are deeply sorry we lost your truck and had a delay, to tell you the truth we thought the lazy bastards had run off and sold the stuff for a quick buck. You can't trust some people."

Richard chuckled a sick laugh as he explained the situation. Roy already didn't like him.

"And why are you here?" He finally replied to the thin man.

"Oh, right sorry. We wrote a check to reimburse your lost items, but I see the truck finally got here... well the check is already issued and no one but the recipient can keep it, so take it as compensation for the delay."

The thin man took a check from the briefcase he carried and gave it to Roy, who saw the amount and nodded.

'A 200,000 dollar delay, that's funny.'

Roy was about to tell the man to leave before Richard saw Tadeus drinking water in the kitchen.

"TADEUS! What are you doing? Your father is going to castrate you!" Richard screamed at the top of his lungs.

The shift annoyed Roy, that immediately thought of a way to solve the situation for the unknown Carlos.

"Shut up for a second," Roy spoke in a steel-like tone that quieted Richard instantly, Tadeus heard the commotion and walked over.

"Here you go, give it to Carlos for medical bills and the rest for his family."

Tadeus' eyes shot open like saucers, and could not find the words to thank Roy.

"It's fine," Roy finally said, he placed a hand on Tadeus' shoulder and with determination in his eyes, and compassion in his heart, he told the young man something that he would never forget.

"Tadeus, don't let anyone step on you. You are a man that carried a defenseless person on his shoulder to save his life and expected no appreciation or retribution. Take that money and give it to Carlos, then leave your family and look for the future that YOU want. It's always better to live on your terms, than the terms of someone else... no matter what."

12