Roy Falls Apart Pt. 01

Story Info
Prudish Roy gets dumped and decides to let loose.
2.5k words
4.64
10.1k
20

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/04/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Iamkrazy4
Iamkrazy4
141 Followers

I sat, looking longingly out of my apartment window with a fresh tear in my eye. My boyfriend of one year, Clint, had dumped me a week ago and it still stung. While it's true we had drifted apart over the past couple of months, it still came as a shock. I had pretty much stayed in bed all week, too distraught to attend class or even go to the gym for yoga lessons.

A few things about me. My name is Roy and I am 100% gay. Clint was not my first boyfriend, but he had been the one I loved most.

I am a bottom, but, regardless of the stupid stereotypes you hear about bottoms, I am not a slut. I enjoy being romanced, kissed, caressed and all of that gushy relationship stuff. I do like sex, but once again, I'm not a slut. I've only slept with those I've had strong feelings for. I give blowjobs irregularly and consider them a special thing for my partners.

You guessed it. I'm what many call a stuck up prude.

I'm 22 years old, 5"6', thin build, with hazel eyes and short black hair. I have a 5 1/2 inch dick and I'm slightly bottom-heavy with a curvy butt, but you wouldn't know that unless you saw me naked or I was wearing spandex or something.

It was now Saturday evening and I forced myself to take a brisk walk around my quiet college town. I passed my favorite bookstore, deli, and a gas station before walking in the opposite direction of the street where Clint had first kissed me, not wanting to relive those moments with my heart so raw.

I ended up on a street with a stretch of bars and noticed one with a gay pride flag hanging on it. It had been a big deal when this bar first went in a year ago, with our towns sizable lgbtq community rather excited. I had been in once with a friend and it was ok, but not really my scene. I thought about Clint hadn't liked it at all and swore to never come back. That drew me to the place and I found myself opening the door and walking in.

A group of my friends were sitting at a booth and I tried to avoid them, not really wanting to talk or socialize, but sure enough they noticed me and convinced me to sit down. For two hours we sat and talked about lots of stuff, laughing, drinking and sharing food. Though crass, they offered a lot of phallic shaped food. Knowing that I was prudish compared to the rest of them, my buddy Gary ordered me a corn dog with mayo at the top and laughed when I blushed.

Out of the corner of my eye, I kept noticing a guy at the bar looking me over. He was about 6"2' and well built, conventionally hot, but definitely not my type as I tended to go out with people similar to me. I stopped looking out for him and went back to chatting with my friends, getting a bit drunk in the process.

As I continued to drink I glanced over to the guy and we made eye contact. He smiled and winked, raising his glass of beer slightly. I gave a nervous smile and went back to my friends and wine.

"Oooh, Roy, looks like you have an admirer" teased Gary.

I blushed slightly and remarked "please! Not my type! Plus, it's too soon."

My friend Marcus interrupted and said "to soon? For what? No one is saying you need to date him....just cut loose....get that dick!" which made the entire table laugh.

We continued talking for a few more minutes and then we all got up to leave for the night. As we moved towards the door, Marcus grabbed my shoulder and motioned for me to hang back.

"Dude, he is still checking you out. Why don't you at least go try to get to know him?"

"Like I said, he's not my type."

"Well...maybe you'll find he is. Maybe you're right, who knows? But maybe you need to just take a chance sometimes and break out of your shell, have some fun, you know? I know you're hurting. I just want to see someone put a smile on your face...that's all, I don't want to pressure you or anything, just my two cents."

I tried to come up with a rebuttal but was actually feeling pretty buzzed and adventurous.

"Ok...one drink..." I mumbled.

Marcus smiled and gave me a big hug.

"Great! Call me tomorrow and let me know how it goes!" he said while catching up with the rest of the guys.

I took a deep breath and slowly turned around. As expected, the guy was looking at me with a smile on his face. He pulled the stool next to him out with his foot and patted it, motioning for me to take a seat. I meekly walked over and sat down, too nervous to say anything.

He offered me his hand and said "don't worry, I don't bite...unless you want me to."

It was such a cheesy line, but it made me blush and giggle a little as I shook his hand. This wasn't the type of stuff I typically fall for, but it had been a hard week and I was a little drunk.

"My name is Brad."

A little about Brad. During our conversation, I learned that he is bi, 37, and a pilot that split his time between here and LA.

As I told him about myself, he looked me directly in the eyes and rested a hand on my thigh. I felt the nervousness melt away as we continued talking and surprised myself when I said yes to his request to dance.

He led me by the hand to a corner of the packed dancefloor. I'm not a dancer and had no idea what I was doing, which led to Brad taking control. His hands ran up and down my hips and ass, which is usually a no no for me, but I was loving the moment. After the break up, it felt nice to feel desired.

Eventually I ended up with my back to him as he held me close from the back....and I felt his penis press against my ass. From the feel of it, he was pretty well-endowed. I felt myself getting horny, hard, and dizzy as we danced and he started grinding hard against me, tilting my head back for a kiss.

We ended up making out on the dance floor for a few minutes before he asked if I wanted to go back to his apartment. Though I had been having fun, this question snapped me out of my horny daze and I started to panic, trying to think of an excuse to go home.

He noticed my apprehension and placed both hands on my ass, kissing my neck, and grinding on me. "Cmon baby, promise you'll have the time of your life."

I felt myself melt into his embrace and before I knew it we were walking through the door of his apartment. He turned on the lights as I sat down on the couch. After emptying his pockets on the table, he sat down next to me with his hand on my ass. He used his other hand to unzip his pants and pull out the biggest cock I had ever seen in my life, 9 inches long, ridiculously thick, with two massive balls overflowing from his pants.

He grabbed my hand, placed it on his shaft and started aggressively making out with me. I squeezed and jerked his dick, moaning into his mouth. He suddenly broke the kiss, moved a foot away from me and kicked off his pants and underwear. Without asking he pulled my torso so my head was in his lap and guided the tip of his cock into my mouth.

I knew this wasn't something I should be doing but my mind was numb. I let him insert about four inches into my mouth and began to passionately suck him.

"OH yeah, baby. Knew you'd be good at this" he moaned as he leaned back.

I blushed, not knowing what about me made him think I'd be good at this.

He kept up the dirty talk, saying things like "yeah, suck that dick" and calling me a "good cocksucker."

He kept one hand on the top of my head while he pulled down my pants with his other. Once my ass was uncovered, he moved both hands to grab something off the arm table. I heard a cap open and something squirting into his palm.

This was too much. What did he take me for?

I pulled my mouth off his dick to protest but he brought his hand, greased with lube back on top of my head and forced it back on his dick.

"Mmm fuck, don't worry, baby. Just keep your slut mouth on my cock. I'll get your nice and loose before we go all the way" he laughed as I felt a lubed finger explore my hole.

A guy calling me a slut should have set me off. I should have gotten the hell out of there. But for some reason, it made me feel incredibly hot and desired. I redoubled my cocksucking efforts and used my spare hand to cup his balls.

I gazed down his shift as I bobbed my head up and down, amazed at how I was fitting so much inside of me.

Meanwhile, two of his fingers were stretching my hole and I found myself moaning and backing my hips back.

I pulled my head off and licked his cockhead before raining kisses on his entire shaft down to his balls. I knew alcohol played a factor, but there was something about seeing such a big dick up close that seemed to drain all the fight out of me. All my boyfriends have had average sized ones and I guess I forgot that they could even be this big.

I looked at it, wide-eyed, as I took it back into my mouth. I started bobbing my head up and down on it while using both hands to massage and stroke the shaft.

Brad's breathing kept getting faster and faster. He had three fingers at me at this point and I felt fuller than I had ever felt with Clint's entire penis inside of me.

"Fuck, oh God, alright" Brad moaned as he pulled my head off his dick. "Let's take this to the bedroom."

He picked me up with both hands, pulled off the rest of my clothes, and carried me into his bedroom. My dick was rock hard and I looked up at him with a look of pure lust.

We collapsed onto his bed and he fumbled in a nearby drawer, pulling out a condom. He threw the packet at me and told me to put it on him.

I hungrily grabbed his cock and rolled the massive condom onto his glorious dick. I couldn't help myself and started licking his balls.

"Haha, easy, there slut, you'll get what you want soon enough."

Pulling me off his balls, he roughly got me into position with my face down on the bed and my ass in the air. He produced the lube again and started rubbing it over the length of his cock while I turned my head around to watch him, wondering how it was going to fit in me, but knowing I needed it more than anything in the world. This wasn't just the drinks talking. I've had drunk sex with former partners and was never this excited or aroused.

Brad flopped his dick on my back while he put some extra lube in my hole. I felt the warmth and heaviness of it on my back and started to act like in a frenzy, wiggling my hips trying to tell him I'm ready.

"Tell me what you want." He said as he positioned the tip of his dick at my hole.

"Please...please...fuck me...I need it..I..."

My sentence was broken by a gasp as he started pushing inside of me. He had done a great job loosening me up, but I still had to bite my lip to stop from crying out.

"Mmm, tight fucking ass" he moaned as he slowly pushed more in. He gripped my hips hard and slid in 5 inches total. He wiggled his hips and waited a minute to give me time to get used to it.

Suddenly, he grabbed my hair and held my head up. We were doing it right in front of a mirror hanging on the wall and I saw my lustful face and Brad's grin as he slammed the rest inside of me.

My eyes rolled back in my head and I thought I would pass out. He let go of my hair and my head dropped back down to the bed.

He started with slow thrusts at first and then broke into a faster rhythm, long dicking me and pulling me back so I was fully impailed on his dick. It still felt uncomfortable, but the pain was giving away gradually. Before I knew it, I was meeting his thrusts and basically twerking my ass like I was in a rap video.

The feeling now was indescribable. My entire body burned with lust and pleasure. What my former partners had didn't even deserve to be called dicks anymore.

I was beyond forming rational sentences, but I moaned loudly and often.

He started to pick up the pace and it became too much for me to handle as I felt myself cumming all over his bed as his meaty dick continued to ravage my insides.

I moaned and yelled as I had the best orgasm of my life, no doubt waking up a few of his neighbors in the process. Before long his grip tightened on my hips and I felt his cock twitching as he blew his load.

He collapsed on top of me with his dick still buried inside of me. We laid there catching our breathes for a few minutes before he pulled out of me. I felt empty, incomplete.

I rolled over to look at him and noticed the huge load he had shot in the condom. He noticed me staring and slowly took it off.

"Mouth open, tongue out" he said and I readily complied.

He emptied his cum onto my tongue and I hungrily ate his load.

I had only done that once before and that experience disgusted me. This was different. I wasn't reluctant and felt like I HAD to do it.

We ended up passing out a few minutes later in a haze of alcohol and sex fueled exhaustion. There would be a reckoning tomorrow, but for now I felt truly satisfied for the first time in my life.


Iamkrazy4
Iamkrazy4
141 Followers