Royal Affliction Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sybari wriggled her face out of the mammaries and looked up, resting her chin on the puffy pillows. "Not right now."

Despondia released her and stepped back, only to scoop her up under the legs and carry her bridal style out of the room. Sybari squirmed in her arms, but it made the princess tighten her grip and she was much stronger than her. Her chains dangled freely from her labia, jingling with each step. Despondia took her further down the hall and up another staircase. Sybari didn't want to go up. Up was where the Queen was.

"Where are you taking me?"

"To Depravia's suite, which she shares with me." Her lips moved to Sybari's ear. "Because she likes my tongue up her twat." She licked Sybari's neck, rolling piercings across her skin. "Would you like it up yours?"

Sybari chose not to answer that, to which the princess laughed. They'd reached the top of another, even fancier staircase that bent back on itself. There, in front of them was a hulking set of golden doors with mirror mosaic. A servant opened them as they approached. On the other side, Sybari could see herself everywhere, reflections in the mirrored walls, floor, and ceiling that stretched infinitely. Through a glowing red archway, lay a circular room. At its centre burned a fire surrounded by a pool of black water encased in a ring of burning coals. Despondia veered left past another glowing arch to enter a third. The large room was lit by a wall of windows, the sunlight making the gold finishes glitter and the black marble shine. The Queen sat on one side of a red sunken lounge, resting against the swirling backrest. A game of Ur was spread out on the table in front of her and a voracis with magenta hair was just finishing her turn. The Queen watched Despondia, her face shifting from confused to playful.

"Sister."

"Look what I found in the library."

May looked up. Her face froze, then turned sad when she met her sister's eyes. "Dessy, she was studying."

Despondia carried Sybari down the steps and deposited her on the couch next to May. "Why did she tell me she was leaving then?"

"She was probably scared you were going to do something weird to her." May frowned at Despondia's hand rubbing Sybari's thigh. "Like this."

Her sister laughed and went over to Depravia. She sank down, half on the Queen's lap, and the two shared a passionate kiss.

"I tried to give her one of your picks, but she didn't like it," Despondia cooed, cradling the Queen's head and caressing her face.

The Queen met Sybari's eyes. "Oh? Perhaps if I read it to her she might find it more...titillating."

May tugged on the book Sybari was holding firmly to her chest. "What have you got there?"

Sybari showed her. "Princess Despondia helped me find it. Now Auchery can show me where she lives. And I can find where my mother was from."

One day she'd like to go there. Not to find her, just to see another place where sexubi live. To see what life was like there and not be the small succubus for once.

Her attention drifted to the other voraci. Despondia now had her hand down the front of the Queen's pants while they kissed. It was making Sybari very uncomfortable. She couldn't watch others without getting aroused to a state that demanded attention. Grimacing, she turned her head away. May noticed her posture and that her breathing had gotten heavier.

"Sybari?" May looked at her sisters and made a tisk sound. "Urgh, not in front of a succubus!" She took Sybari's hand and dragged her up. "Despondia's back now. You can play with her."

"Go, then." Depravia shooed them with her hand. "You're truly terrible at this game anyway."

***

The horizon to the west was black, the dark clouds rising up ominously into the sky as they drew nearer. Auchery swooped on the Queen's rocky lair, dropping towards the tiny balcony of May's suite. The storm had already advanced rapidly in the time it had taken her to return and would hit in a matter of hours.

Feet out, she flapped her wings to bring herself in to land on the little ledge. She folded them in close and jumped to the ground, before slowly opening the door and sneaking inside. But there was no one in the lounge to disturb, or any other room. She was alone.

"What is that?" she murmured, creeping across the bedchamber to investigate the large silver ring hanging from the ceiling.

She'd been wondering ever since she'd first seen it. It looked like a toy for a bird. Auchery was kind of bird-like and she liked things up high. It was probably very cosy up there.

She fluttered her wings and jumped, grabbing the metal with her hands and half crashing into the ring. It swung violently with the force, but her feet gripped it tight enough that she couldn't fall. She let go with her hands and used her body weight to keep her balance and momentum as it swayed back and forth. A couple of minutes later the door to the suite opened and she heard voices. May appeared in the doorway, leaning on it while she stared at her.

"I see someone's been nosey while we were away," she said, not sounding overly bothered by it.

"You have no doors, Mayhem. I can see this every time I go past on my way to the bathroom."

The succubus poked her head in beside May and smiled with delight. "You're on my lyra."

"Is that what this is?"

"You swing off it and hang upside down and stuff. I bet you'd be really good at it with those feet."

Auchery crossed an arm over her chest to restrain her breasts and let herself fall backwards, sliding around to hang from the hoop by her feet. "I like it."

That made her laugh. She was a nice demon, that succubus. Like most sexubi, she was a jovial, carefree sort of girl. A nice match for May.

Auchery couldn't work out how to get down or back up, so she pulled her torso towards the ring and flapped her wings like crazy as she let go, turning in the air and landing clumsily on her feet. She walked over to them, feeling apprehensive about what she had to say.

"That storm's coming in fast. It's going to keep me from the air."

May looked neither pleased nor annoyed by the news. "So you need a place to stay until it passes? That's fine. You can stay where you are."

Although there was nothing harsh in her words, there was still a little tension between them. She'd had a chat with May while Sybari was in the bath last night. May explained how they'd ended up in the human plain, and why she'd been summoned. Auchery still felt guilty about betraying her ex-lover, so she wasn't angry. She knew May would have been hard-pressed to find someone to call forth. She didn't have many friends. She'd been unsure what to expect from the voracis, but inviting her to have fun with the succubus proved May wasn't looking to scorn her. Even if she hadn't expressly forgiven her, she was being welcoming at least.

They spoke again over dinner after Sybari left, but it was mainly about her new loft nest and the group of female harpies she was living with. May told her a bit about her travels and then they'd gone to their separate beds to sleep.

"You don't have any spare clothes. We'll have to make you a bed sheet toga," Sybari said, clearly amused.

Auchery smiled at the funny creature and gave her a scratch behind the horn.

***

Sybari landed on one foot and sank elegantly to the floor to finish her routine. Panting hard, she walked over to collect the glass of water she'd left by the wall. Today she'd been working on her dance moves rather than her hoop. She switched between the two, but she always completed her stretching exercises to maintain her flexibility.

She took her glass with her to see what the other girls were doing. It turned out to be nothing much. They were both sitting on opposing couches in the lounge. May had a book and Auchery was filling in some kind of puzzle with a pencil. The harpy had been stuck with them for the last couple of days due to the storm. The clouds outside were still black and smelled of sulphur. Big storms often went on for days or even weeks. There was never much rain, but the electricity made it too hazardous to fly.

Sybari drank a mouthful of water and sat on the ottoman near Auchery.

The harpy gave her a smile. "I saw you practising. You're very good."

"Thank you. I was one of the best dancers in Tarhorlic."

"Did you perform for money?"

"No, it's something they teach everyone and those who are good perform a lot at community events."

She missed those celebration days. Everyone dancing together, then feasting, and when they were old enough, fucking. Not many people here knew how to dance and that made her sad. Dance was a way of life. But maybe there was a way to make money off it. She didn't need it living in the Queen's lair, but Bastian was right, she was a shut-in. She'd been going for a lot of walks to get out in the fresh air she loved, but something to work at would keep her from being bored.

"Do you think people would like to learn how to dance?"

May closed her book around her thumb. "There's something you can do."

Sybari sat down her glass. "You think I could?"

"I think you'd be very good at it," Auchery said, rubbing her belly.

"We'll have to find you somewhere you can hold classes. There is at least one dance studio in the city. I'm sure they'd be open to taking on someone new."

Sybari grinned and drummed her palms against her thighs. This was exciting! She jumped up to go get the book on sexubi and brought it back to her spot. It was fascinating, learning all the stuff she didn't know, and infuriating at the same time. Why couldn't her teachers have just given them this book? Did they not know this stuff themselves? Was it just part of their culture that education wasn't important?

Auchery changed position on the couch beside her. A few minutes later, she shifted again. When Sybari was about to start the next chapter, Auchery stood up and drifted over to the window.

"The bathroom is free if you're getting to that stage," May told her without lifting her eyes from her book.

Auchery sighed and nodded her head. She wandered out of the room, hand on her stomach.

"Is she okay?" Sybari asked.

"She needs to lay an egg."

Sybari's mouth dropped open. "An egg? I can't imagine laying eggs."

"If you want to help her, I'm sure she'd welcome the assistance."

That sounded very interesting. Sybari slid off the ottoman and left the lounge. She snuck her face past the curtain screening the bathroom. Auchery had taken off the only piece of clothing she had and was crouched in the bath, one talon dipping carefully into the single hole between her legs. She startled at the sudden intrusion.

"Sorry, May said you might need some help."

Auchery removed her finger. "We usually help each other with our eggs. Stimulation quickens the process, but talons aren't very nice in sensitive places."

"No." Sybari danced her tail in front of her. "I have something with no claws if you'd like me to stay?"

Auchery nodded. "That would be nice."

She looked unsure, but this was obviously something that was easier with a friend.

"Okay, you sit back and relax, as much as you can anyway."

Sybari climbed into the bath and knelt in front of the harpy. She went to stick a finger in the puffy cloaca, careful to get it in her vaginal passage and not her intestines, then circled it until there was enough room for two. Auchery watched her, her breath slowing.

"How big is this egg?"

There was barely any space around her fingers. If it was to scale for her size, it wasn't going to fit.

"Reasonably big." Auchery made a rough approximation of its size with her fingers that didn't look overly large. But Sybari was struggling to get a third finger in her and she had tiny hands.

"You're going to have to get some more space down here for that to happen. Is there anything I can do to stretch your cunt?"

Auchery laughed. "I know it's tight, but it will happen. Now the egg's starting to descend the hormones let everything open up."

Sybari wasn't at all sure how any of this worked. She was familiar with chickens and ostriches as they had many back home. But harpies weren't birds. If Auchery had a baby, it wouldn't have a beak. It would have lips like her and would suckle from her breast like succubi babies.

Sybari removed her soaked fingers and slithered her tail over her arm to ease it into the hole, urging it further up the slick passage. Auchery chirped a wilted sigh and gripped the edge of the bath. A white liquid began to ooze out around her tail as inch after inch was pushed up into the harpy. Her spade tip brushed something deep inside.

"I found it."

More of the viscous fluid leaked out of her hole, coating her thighs. Now Sybari understood why she was in the bath. The more she undulated her tail in the harpy's pussy, the more cream flowed out. Freshly laid chicken eggs weren't covered in white goop.

"How often do you lay eggs?"

"About four times a year."

"Will it hatch a baby?"

At home there were chicken pens with no roosters to get eggs for omelettes and cakes, but there were also pens with them, as they could be cooked chick and all. They were okay done that way, but very crunchy and the sauce was a bit too fruity. Sybari preferred fluffy scrambled non-chick eggs or raw eggs.

Again, Auchery was amused by her question. "No, this one's not fertilised. I haven't mated with a male this past season."

"What happens if you don't know?"

"Fertilised eggs come out speckled."

"Do you have to sit on them then?"

Auchery laughed through her panting. "That would break them. Many get left abandoned, but if you want to hatch it, you need to keep it warm so the embryo can develop. We usually live in groups, so eggs get passed around to anyone who's willing to mind it."

"That sounds cute, a whole bunch of harpies looking after an egg."

"It's not that idyllic. Sometimes they just get left by the fire. They can end up too cold or too hot." Auchery paused to breathe and shut her eyes. "It really depends on how many nurturing harpies are in your group and if any care to make sure eggs are s-s-afe," she squawked the last of the sentence and gripped the rail above her head.

Her opening blinked rhythmically, gripping Sybari's tail and yawning open. It now spilled copious amounts of ooze. She probably could have filled a large bowl with it by now. Sybari could feel the egg had worked its way down a couple of inches, but it still had about eight to go.

***

"Does it hurt?" the succubus asked.

Biting her lip, Auchery shook her head. "My vagina feels uncomfortably full and wants it out, but it's pleasurable."

It was like being stuffed full of serpents and they were trying to slither out. Heavy and bloated, slowly pulling at her vagina, dripping juices everywhere. And the eggs were enormous for her. But that would probably sound silly to the succubus when she saw the actual size of it. Harpies were compact in that region, but she'd seen a succubus fucking an ogre, so she knew they could take a lot in their holes.

Without warning, Sybari made her tail thrust and Auchery let out a screech. Her pussy was starting to open up wider. Sybari stuffed three fingers in alongside her tail and fucked her with them. Energy built up inside Auchery's groin. She chirped and squawked, and then let out a high-pitched screech as a tremor shook her body. The egg dropped in her tunnel. She lay gasping for breath, her skin glistening with sweat.

"I thought you could do with one of those," Sybari said, grinning.

"I...felt it...slip...a lot...after I came."

Sybari felt for the egg with the tip of her tail. "It's got about five inches to go."

"This one's coming quite quickly. Having something penetrate so deeply helps." She gripped the rail harder and grimaced.

Sybari leaned forward and spread her opening with her fingers. "I see it!"

She let go and Auchery felt her hole close. The next time it opened more of the cum-like mucus dripped out. Sybari gently circled two fingers around the entrance. When she stopped to check the progress Auchery could feel her cunt was staying open about an inch. She reached to feel for herself, pushing a talon inside to investigate. The tip of her claw scratched the shell of the egg.

"I'm going to push now," she told the succubus.

Sybari sat back to give her room, but close enough to watch. The egg slid further along, getting closer to the exit. Her pulsating hole now spread wide, unable to get anywhere near closed. Auchery groaned as the egg split her cunt open, stretching the muscle around it wider and wider. It was resting half in half out, so she gave a last push. A loud screech erupted from her throat as she was hit by another orgasm and the egg popped free. The succubus caught it before it hit the bath and inspected it with fascination. Auchery leaned back and shut her eyes, her chest rising and falling, her pussy gapping wide and fluttering. As always, she touched herself there to marvel at the size it had spread to. She could never believe it was that big.

"What are you going to do with it?" Sybari asked.

Auchery opened her eyes. "We crack them over a toilet, or into a hole and bury them so they don't smell. Or you can eat them. Cooked or raw."

"I want to know what it's like to lay an egg."

***

Sybari gazed at the egg. It had fallen right into her hands and she'd been unable to take her eyes off it ever since. It was about the size of a goose egg, blue and white dappled. Not a speckle in sight. Watching it come out was exciting and arousing, seeing it bulge from a cunt stretched to its limit. Her own labia were smeared with juices, her vagina wanting to be spread like that.

She looked at Auchery. "Would you mind if I tried it?"

The harpy looked confused. Holding the egg in one hand, Sybari pulled down her panties with the other. Hearing no words of protest, she pressed the tip to her slippery lips and pushed.

Auchery put her hand to her face. "Oh my devil."

Sybari grinned at her and forced the egg bit by bit into the opening of her vagina. Her pussy adjusted to being forced open and the egg suddenly popped inside. Sybari stuck her tail in after it to push it as high as she could. She stood up and stepped out of the bath.

"It feels nice." She could feel the shift inside her as she moved.

"Not full?" Auchery asked.

"It would have to be a lot bigger to fill me."

Sybari skipped out the door and over to the lounge. May was lying on the couch, still reading her book and looked up from the pages when she came in.

"I have an egg," Sybari said proudly.

May looked her over. "You what? Oh you didn't? Sybari! One squeeze from your succubus muscles and you'll be dripping yolk all over the floor."

Sybari giggled. She was being very careful not to squeeze it. She knew exactly how much strength she had in her vaginal walls.

May put her book down and got up. "You're covered in mucus. Where's Auchery? Did you steal her egg and leave her to fend for herself?"

"Uh...yes." Sybari spun around and bounced back to the bathroom to check on the harpy.

Auchery was rinsing out the bath, but she made space for Sybari to step back in. "Do you need help to get it out?"

"No, no." Sybari sat on the edge of the bath and gently squeezed the egg lower. She poked a finger down her panties and pushed it back up. She squeezed and pushed, fucking herself with the egg. It was a pleasing size, but she was starting to wish it were a shaft she could really work herself on.

Now the bath was cleaner, Auchery was filling it with water and sweet smelling soap. Sybari got up to strip her clothes off and crouched on the edge of the bath, applying a little more pressure so the egg slid out and plopped into her hand.

"You'd better give that to me before you break it," May said, coming over to confiscate the egg.