Royal Blood

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Incredible..." Terry spoke, voice as quiet as a whisper but as loud as a belltower in this silent underground sanctum. "A complete transformation...I had no idea such things were possible."

Kandice knelt down to examine her handiwork. "I had a feeling you wouldn't mind this particular turn of events. Demons can sense these kinda things. Hmm...maybe went a little too hog-wild on the posterior area there, but everything looks like it's in the right place. How are you feeling, cutes?"

Terry blushed. "I...well...I still feel..." The quivering voice slid to inaudibility, letting the demon's questing fingers finish the sentence. She brushed Terry's new pleasure button with just the tip of her fingers, sending the prince sprawling.

"You poor thing! Well, looks like you've really got it bad. There is a solution for that particular problem," she said, jerking her head toward Colt's captive form. "He seems game. I mean, he hasn't taken his eyes off you since I took away his toy. You like him?"

Terry looked over at his....Her...her bodyguard. Colt knew the webs had eaten just about all of his clothes now, leaving him just as exposed as Terry. Her eyes roamed around his powerful muscles, the scars on his arms and legs from hard-won victories, and down to his rather impressive manhood. Something she'd always shied away from gazing upon, even in the totally non-romantic context of post-work out bathing sessions. But looking upon him now, there was nothing keeping them apart. Her legs, previously clenched together from Kandice's brazen attack on her nethers, opened themselves up to Colt.

The fell beast laughed again. But it wasn't disparaging. More a laugh of recognition, of familiar understanding. "Say no more, cutestuff. And here, I'll give you this one for free." She dropped to her knees and kissed the royal's bare stomach. A pink flash appeared at the point where her lips touched, and a symbol not unlike an exaggerated diagram of a womb appeared just above Terry's new slit.

The prince, or princess now Colt supposed, looked down in confusion. "W-what is that?"

"A little sigil of my own design," the demoness purred. While she spoke, she traced the outline of the design with a finger. "I've already increased your natural desires, your attraction to all body types, and your fertility. The only thing I will charge is that I've locked your ability to orgasm behind a single condition."

"I'm afraid to ask," Terry mumbled. When Kandice didn't elaborate, he prodded. "And what is that condition?"

The grin she had was impossible to fake. "What else would a royal in search of a pregnancy need for incentive? You'll only be able to cum if you have a pussy full of seed."

The noise Terry made afterward was some mix of frustration and atavistic desire. Kandice chose that moment to point towards Colt and snap once more. The webbing holding him captive dissipated, the magic turning into a hundred illusory fireflies before disappearing entirely. He checked himself for burns, but besides scything through his clothes, the spell had left him entirely whole. He took careful steps toward Terry, wanting to make sure she was okay but unsure just what would happen when he got close. She was still whimpering, hand futilely frigging her rapidly moistening pussy.

Terry cleared her throat. "Colt. I...I need you. I need your...please." She got to her knees, edging forward on the cold stone floor while keeping her hand between her legs.

"Are you going to be a good little servant and obey your mistress?" Kandice added in a reproachful tone.

As much as he wanted to throw his weight into defying the demoness, he couldn't ignore Terry's current state. For a royal to do something this debased, let alone with a commoner...In his head, he knew that it was wrong. That it was against the rules of his society and his sword oath. But he could not deny the palpable gnaw of yearning in his heart.

And in other places.

"But the prince...princess...whatever...she can only sire children with others of noble blood. Anything else," he pushed Terry's hand away from his rapidly hardening cock, "Would be a bastard!"

The demoness rolled her eyes. "Oh please. Royal blood isn't real. I only show up in this refuse heap of a reality to mess with Gerald's scions. Ms. Handsy here isn't the first to get the ironic punishment treatment. But, if it matters so much to you-" She wiggled her fingers at Colt, who instinctively held up his hand to defend himself from the presumed fireball she was about to hurl. But he felt nothing.

"What trickery did you cast upon me now?" he asked, perplexed.

"You're a royal now, according to the rest of reality. A long-lost branch of the line of Ekthendin, if you'd like to know. By all the rights of your stupid rules, you are of the blood."

"But I felt nothing change!"

"Exactly."

He scoffed, but the conversation distracted him long enough for Terry to get her lips wrapped around his cock's head. Her efforts were surprisingly skilled, and Colt wondered if this was truly the first time she'd had someone in her mouth. He reached out to push her off, but his hand faltered. Instead, it slid to the side of her head, and in a moment of selfishness, he let her go to work. The leering gaze of the demoness fell away from his perception, and all he could focus on was the lips and tongue wrapped around him.

But as her efforts grew more excited, more frantic, the tattoo on her belly glowed brighter. Her fumbling between her legs became maddened. Without the experience she had with her new body as she had with her male appendage frustrated her efforts as much as the demon's curse.

She pulled her mouth off of him with an audible popping noise, looking up at him with the expression of a woman lost in the desert gazing at an oasis. "Please. I can't stand it. You must...you must fuck me immediately!"

Colt steeled himself. "My...your Highness, I cannot do this. It's not that don't want...that I wouldn't be honoured to perform this task for you, but I am bound by oath to protect you. And I cannot, in good conscience..." A war broke out in Colt's heart. He so desperately, desperately wanted to proceed, to obey, but his honour stood in the way. His libido was a single-minded beast, and a lifetime of service stood like a bulwark against these deprivations.

The princess gave a pathetic, frustrated moan as her fingers increased their rhythm. "But...but...fuck, damn you Colt. Aren't you also oathsworn to follow my orders?"

A chill ran up his spine. "Yes, but-"

Terry grabbed the knight by the hand, bidding him to stare deep into her eyes. There was naught but a single-minded desire there. A hunger almost superhuman in its power.

"By decree of my royal blood and by all the gods and stars, I demand that you fuck me immediately!"

That was all the permission he needed. He picked up the diminutive royal in his arms in a deep, passionate kiss with the force of years of repressed desire. Colt liked Terry as a guy, but the 'prince' that begged for his cock now was something else entirely. He barely had time to breathe in between attacking her plumped lips, battling tongues like they'd practiced with swords, with Colt always having the upper hand. His pants came down in a flurry of motion, and he lifted her up off the ground to rudely impale his lover to be on his rock hard erection.

Kandice sighed. "Oh, I suppose I could class up the place. No sense fucking in a dungeon," she declared, then went to work with her magic. As Colt lowered Terry down, the room began to transform. The walls dried out, brickwork sealing and smoothing out to its original finish. The lighting fixtures returned to their chains above their heads, swinging gently, as if caught in a breeze. And in the very moment his throbbing cockhead slid inside his princess, the room became bathed in warm, welcoming light from those fixtures. She gasped, precious virginity taken...no, tossed away. Given free and without reservation to the man who would be her suitor. Her guardian. Her knight in shining armour.

They fucked with the wild energy that any repressed bride and groom might. But instead of a formal bonding, they had the curse. That dreadful, wonderful brand on Terry's belly that throbbed with power, propelling them forward. She would not be sated, and driven by his word and desire, neither would he. Colt's energy seemed endless, pistoning her up and down along his length with his incredible strength. But she helped the whole way down, angling herself with increasing capability as the wonders of her new form opened up to her. To be so open, so capable of receiving, it was what she'd been meant for, he realized. And he kissed her, taking her once and for all as his.

At some point, the demon disappeared. Her work was complete. Were they puppets acting out her twisted play, or did she merely reveal what had always been there under the surface? Neither of them knew, and neither of them cared. Each time he pulled her down onto his throbbing cock confirmed just how right this was. Just how much he needed her, and how obviously she needed him.

But it could not last forever, as was true with all good things. And in one glorious, singular moment, Colt lost control. He thrust forward and groaned as the biggest load of his life shot deep into his newly minted princess. The moment it happened, whatever magic had leashed Terry's pleasure let go and what must have felt like a lifetime of built-up desire exploded into one singular moment. She cried out in extasy loud enough that she must have been heard through the brick walls and stone fixtures, alerting the castle to her climax. Her thighs tightened around Colt's waist and her fingernails dug into his skin, a touch of pain to lengthen out his own pleasure.

As their tandem blissful convulsion drew to a close, she sagged into his arms. Colt held Terry close as she came down from her high, his cock keeping his seed buried deep inside for as long as he could. The tattoo's bright glow faded, but as Colt watched, a single mark appeared to the top left of the sigil itself. He knew at once it was a tally mark, forming as if to say: "That's one."

"What happens now?" Terry asked, her voice a little unsteady. Her hand drifted to her tummy, resting it just above the now dormant marking.

"Well...you no longer need to find a partner to sire an heir I suppose. We announce the engagement, with the wedding to follow shortly after. That'll cover for the pregnancy."

"I meant between us." She gripped and squeezed his arm. Still so soft.

This time it was Colt who voiced nervous energy. "I've no idea. This was certainly not something I expected to happen when I woke up this morning. I still have my oath to protect you, I suppose. Even if the world has changed, I have not. But...I suppose there's some room for interpretation on 'how' I'm to protect you."

She turned to face him, her big beautiful eyes flung wide as his cock pulled out and let seed ooze down her thigh. "Do you mean it? We can be together in earnest, not just for show?"

Colt did something he rarely did. He smiled. "Yes, Princess. I'll be your partner in life and in station, if you'd have me."

She wrapped her arms around his neck in a hug, tighter somehow than the death grip she'd put him in when she was in throes of passion.

"Oh Colt, you've made me the happiest girl in the kingdom!"

Eventually, they had to get dressed. The magic had disappeared from the chamber and it had returned to its decrepit state, leaving the floor thoroughly unsuited for further activities. At the very least, Kandice had been thoughtful enough to supply a new dress for Terry to wear, as well as new fancier garments for Colt. They took their time dressing, both helping each other as while Colt was unfamiliar with how princes were supposed to wear their garments, he was very familiar with how to dress (and undress) royal ladies. They ascended the stairs and made their way back to her bedchamber, the servants not remarking on the change. It was as if it had always been this way. Terry had always been...Terry. A perfectly innocent young woman in search of a partner with which to serve her people.

Of course, beneath her dress, her pussy was still drooling with seed. But nobody else in the kingdom needed to know that. Only the Princess, and her Knight.

12