Royal Flush Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And the kiss went on and on and on. As long as Tamsin could divorce the emotional side of what she was doing from the physical side then Thalia was actually pretty skilled and the touch of her fingers were working well. Putting herself firmly in the mindset of an erotic dancer, and thinking only of the prize, Tamsin turned to face Thalia so that, this time, they could kiss properly. Thalia reached behind Tamsin and, taking her tail, lifted it up and laid it along her spine so that, as she stroked it, Tamsin felt the combined effects of Thalia's hand and the fur of the tail. Tamsin didn't need to fake the little moan of pleasure this produced. Whatever this embrace may have lacked in love it more than made up for with eroticism.

Tamsin let her kisses wander. Thalia's neck, shoulders, upper arms and breasts were all visited and, when Thalia's nipples swelled under the attention, Tamsin started to give them gentle nibbles with her teeth. Now it was Thalia's turn to gasp in pleasure. However, this had the side effect of letting Chelone know what she was missing.

"That's enough of you girls having all the fun," she said. "Now, come here, you two. Thalia, you take this side and Alethia, you take the other." As Thalia and Tamsin knelt down either side of the chaise longue Chelone undid the buckle at her shoulder so that she could then push the peplos right out of the way. She lay back, directing Thalia and Alethia to each take a nipple and show her how well they could work together.

They had only just started when Tamsin felt something touching the side of her face. She reached up to find that it was Thalia who took her hand and guided them so that, while still busy kissing Chelone's nipples, their conjoined hands could rest on Chelone's tummy. Although she knew immediately where this was heading she took her time from Thalia as, together, they moved their hands to either side of Chelone's pubic mound. Together they started a circular massage, which, whilst not acting directly on Chelone's sex, was having the desired effect and raising her level of arousal.

Tamsin, knowing that Thalia would be better attuned to Chelone, let her take the lead. Out of the corner of her eye she watched what Thalia was doing to Chelone's breast and mirrored it. When Thalia kissed Chelone's nipple so did Tamsin, when she just used her tongue to flick at the tip, so did Tamsin and, moreover, their hands were working together down below. Thalia put her hand directly over Tamsin's and, interlinking their fingers, guided her down until, together, they probed between Chelone's nether lips, found the centre of her pleasure, and, without once stopping their attention to Chelone's breasts, moved their fingers in a circular motion until Chelone was brought to orgasm.

"Oh, you clever girls!" Chelone exclaimed as she wiped herself down with one of the smaller towels one she had recovered somewhat. "I knew you would work well together. Maybe I should lend Thalia to Pheme and then she can find out how good you are as a pair. Would that be a good idea, Alethia? Do you think goddess Pheme would appreciate that?"

"I'm sure she would," Tamsin replied.

"Let's get back and see how the others are getting on. Thalia, you tidy up in here and follow on."

As they returned Tamsin noticed that many of the other alcoves were curtained off and, from those that were, came sounds that the participants within were fully occupied. As they entered the temple itself Tamsin had a look around for Andrea who was nowhere to be seen. In fact the crowd had thinned out somewhat, which was no surprise given the number of alcoves in use.

"Chelone darling, I haven't seen you since Henley. You must tell me where you got that hat. Simply divine!" Euthenia had spotted them and came over with Calliope in tow.

"That hat, isn't it lovely. I found this darling little milliners in San Trop. Very French, very chic and run by this wonderful woman who is so inventive. Give me a call tomorrow and I'll let you have the address."

But Euthenia didn't seem to be quite as interested in hats once she spotted that the handmaiden on her knees next to Chelone wasn't Thalia but Alethia.

"My word! I'd recognise that tail anywhere. I missed out on having any playtime with her when we had a puppy show," Euthenia said. "It's so nice to have someone new in the group. I thought that Pheme did herself proud riding the statue."

"It still makes me wince every time," Chelone laughed. "I'll never forget..."

"Nor will I, dear, nor will I. Now, I wouldn't want to queue jump but if you've finished with this one I wouldn't mind having a turn."

"Be my guest," Chelone replied. "I had her as a matched pair with Thalia and can highly recommend her. She's a bit shy at first but once she gets going... well, I was most satisfied."

Tamsin would never know how much of all this was an act and how much the way these women really thought but, as Pheme's handmaiden, she was seen purely as a piece of meat, meat there to be used for sexual gratification without any further consideration. It was almost inevitable that, minutes later, Tamsin found herself back in one of the alcoves, knelt on the floor, with her face buried between Euthenia's thighs.

And that pretty much set the tone for the night. Her novelty value made her popular and, by the time the party was drawing to a close Tamsin must have serviced a good half of the Dommes there and a fair few of their handmaidens as well. Her jaw and neck ached from all the work, her backside had been paddled more than once and she was worn to a frazzle. At least she had escaped without having to 'ride the statue', a fate that befell some of the other handmaidens. It would seem that it was a popular whipping stool and, judging by the reactions of some who were on it, this popularity was shared by the whipped as well as those doing the whipping. However, as she watched one handmaiden being 'forced' upon it she noted that they were mounted on the statue when it was flat before being lifted into position rather than being impaled in same rather brutal way that had been used on Andrea.

But the physical strain had been only a small part of what had made the evening tough going. The emotional toll was far worse. For Tamsin the act of making love was an act of sharing, of letting a physical closeness match an emotional one. Whilst the puppy show had been similar, at least there had been some sort of connection with Princess Charlotte which, in itself, had made up for the rest. Moreover she had, for the most part, been with Andrea so, in that respect, she had been there as part of a couple. Here, abandoned by Andrea and at the whim of whomever wanted her, she felt very alone. Furthermore there was the dissonance with the rest of the party who were, undoubtedly, having fun. She, on the other hand, felt more than ever before, that she was simply a commodity to be used. Her appeal was a combination of her novelty and her availability. None of the Dommes that had used her had made any attempt to engage with her as a person. She was simply their latest doll, dancing to their tune.

What made it worse, what added to this isolation, was watching the other subs who, whilst still swapped around, were returning to their respective Dommes where there were some very obvious bonds. This 'wife swapping' was all very well when, after it was all over, you had a loving partner to go back to but when it was all a pretence, when your loving partner was merely a workmate, and one you didn't particularly get on with, then it was all a very different matter.

During the course of the evening she actually saw Andrea a few times in passing, although never for more than a moment or two as they changed partners in this mad cotillion. From what she could gather, now that she was past her 'ordeal', Andrea was having a ball. As with Tamsin, her novelty was winning her friends, but, unlike Tamsin, she had some choice in her actions.

And then, as the party drew to a close, one last Domme claimed her. However, instead of being taken to an alcove, Tamsin was taken upstairs to the bedrooms. The Domme was too tired and too tipsy to demand more than a few cuddles and, minutes later, Tamsin ended up lying in the bed listening to this stranger snore. She wondered if she should sneak out and try and find the correct room but then she remembered what Lady Mary had said about musical beds and sorting it out in the morning. She was stuck sharing a bed with this snoring stranger, stuck there until morning, a morning that couldn't come soon enough.

And, despite the slightly queasy feeling in her stomach and the rumbling snores from her bed mate, she drifted off to sleep.

The sun was up and a certain amount of light was coming through the gaps in the curtains when Tamsin was woken by a light tap on the shoulder.

"Wha... whassup?" Tamsin asked blearily. She rolled over to see a naked woman crouched down beside the bed.

"Shh... you don't want to wake grumpy," the woman whispered in reply. "You're the new girl, aren't you. Come in to the en-suite and we can talk."

The woman stood back up and, with a smile, motioned Tamsin to follow her to the en-suite. As she walked away Tamsin noticed the criss-cross of crop marks on the woman's backside. Tamsin slipped out from under the covers and crept after her. Once inside the woman closed the door as quietly as she could.

"Hi, I'm Justina... err... Mida," the woman said. "We like to sort out the musical beds before the Dommes wake up. It makes life easier."

"That suits me," Tamsin replied. "My name is Alethia, by the way."

"Awful bind, all these Greek names but you know what Voluptua is like. Well, maybe you don't but you'll soon find out. Don't get me wrong, we all love her dearly, but she loves keeping us organised."

"Yeah, I got that bit," Tamsin replied. "Look, my Domme is in the Blue Room, at least I think she is. Can you tell me where to find it?"

"The Blue Room? That sounds about right. Out of the door, turn left and it's the last on the right. Sneak in quietly in case I got it wrong but don't worry if I have, they'll understand."

"I best be off then."

"Don't you want a hand with that tail first?" Mida asked. "You might find it easier taking it out now rather than when you get to the room. That's if it's OK with your boss."

"I'll be glad to get rid of it," Tamsin replied with feeling and, as she did so, she realised she had committed herself to removing the tail in front of this woman. She undid the buckles, let the strapping fall and eased the plug out of her backside.

"Here, let me," Mida said and, while Tamsin sat on the toilet and wiped herself down Mida washed off the plug. "I bet you knew all about it having this up your jacksie all night," Mida joked. "Jesus, what a monster."

"You get used to it," Tamsin replied as she washed her hands.

"If you say so. Now, you had best be off before grumpy wakes up. Take care and, who knows, maybe next time...." Tamsin finished washing her hands and reached for a towel. Then Mida handed her the harness before leaning forward and giving Tamsin a kiss. Simply because Mida had treated her as a human being and because it would have been churlish to have done otherwise, Tamsin returned the kiss and it threatened to turn into a clinch. After a moment they separated again.

"Go!" Mida urged with a broad smile. "Go before I want you to stay."

And, with that, they left the en-suite. Mida slipped into bed beside 'grumpy' who rolled over and grunted a couple of times but, crucially, didn't wake. Tamsin grabbed her shoes and slipped out into the corridor. On the way to the Blue Room she passed another handmaiden, stark naked, just as she was and, presumably, also returning to the right room. They smiled at each other and exchanged whispered 'good morning's. When she got there the Blue Room had its name on the door so it was easy to identify. As quietly as she could Tamsin slipped inside. There in the bed was Andrea and, beside her, equally fast asleep, another of the handmaidens. Tamsin put down her tail and shoes before gently waking the handmaiden and, with a conversation which consisted entirely of smiles and whispers, the two women swapped places.

A couple of hours later Popsy knocked on the door and came in carrying a breakfast tray for two.

"You can come down to the drawing room as soon as you're ready," she said. "Lady Mary said to tell you that civvies are the order of the day."

Andrea and Tamsin sat together in the bed and ate their breakfast. It was a bit strange, what with them both being naked and all, but, after the events of the previous night, there was little embarrassment left.

"Jesus!" Andrea exclaimed, reaching for her groin as, breakfast finished, she got out from under the covers. "That bloody statue has crippled me for life."

"Really?" Tamsin enquired.

"No, not really," Andrea replied, "but I'm battered and bruised and I'm going to be sore for a while. "What about you, how did you get on?"

"Well, apart from going down on about half of those present and having my arse whipped by the other half I'm just tickety-boo, thank you for asking."

"At least you didn't get a candle shoved up your arse."

"No, I had a butt plug shoved up it and, come to think of it, I wonder exactly who I have to thank for that. Now who would that be? 'Oh, Lady Mary'," Tamsin mimicked, "'I thought it might amuse to have my handmaiden wearing a tail.' Now who said that?"

"Yeah, OK, I did rather spring that one on you," Andrea conceded. But Tamsin's anger was real and, if she were being fair, Andrea had to concede that she had a point.

"Well, next time you're springing something on me, remember whose arse it is that gets the butt plug and don't expect any sympathy from me because you had a teensy weensy candle up there for five minutes."

"OK, OK, I said I'm sorry," Andrea protested as she disappeared into the en-suite.

And Tamsin let it rest although, to her recollection, Andrea hadn't actually said that she was sorry.

When they got downstairs it was all pretty subdued. Many had already left and those who remained were not planning on staying long. They went into the lounge where there was coffee and petits fours. Lady Mary was her usual effusive self and apologised for the fact that it would be a while before Popsy would be available to run them back to town. They were still drinking coffee when another couple appeared. The Domme went straight over to Andrea.

"Ah, I'm glad I caught you before you left," she said in a cut glass accent accent. "I'm Otrera, from last night. I'm sure you remember."

"Of course," Andrea replied. "And can I thank you for the loan of that little handmaiden of yours. She was simply perfect."

"I'm delighted that you found her so," Otrera continued. "Now, I'm glad I caught you before you left. I was wondering if I can tempt you up to Scotland. I'm arranging a little stalking for a few of the girls up at the estate. Weekend after next. I do hope you can join us."

"Stalking? Is that for deer?"

"Something like that but... look, I don't want to give away the surprise."

"Well, now you really have me intrigued. Whatever it is it certainly sounds like fun. Where is this?"

"Oh, up in Sutherland. My husband owns a couple of thousand acres just north of Lairg but, don't worry, he won't be there."

"That's...," Andrea could call upon her supposed South African origins and plead ignorance. "Sorry, I'm not sure where that is."

"About as far north as you can get and still be mainland," Otrera joked. "Middle of nowhere really but the scenery is fantastic and, of course, we get the privacy. Do come, I know you'll love it and, don't worry about getting there, I'm sure I can arrange a lift for you in one of the planes."

"You make it sound more appealing by the moment. Won't you give me a little clue as to what you stalk?"

"My lips are sealed. You'll find out when you get there," Otrera replied with a smile and it was easy to see she was keeping something back. "Let's not sort out the details now. Just say you'll come and we'll dot the 'i's and cross the 't's later. OK"

"Now I've got to go if only to find out what it is," Andrea carried on the joke.

But before they could discuss much further Lady Mary appeared and announced that Popsy was ready with the car and it was time for Pheme and Alethia to return to London.

"Don't forget, we'll fly up Friday week," Otrera said as they started to leave. "I'll send details nearer the time. Lady Mary has your phone number, doesn't she. Now, promise me you'll be there."

"Oh, we wouldn't miss it for the world," Andrea replied.