Royal Jewel Ch. 03

Story Info
Lauren receives a ring that makes her a queen.
5.5k words
4.55
18.1k
18

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/02/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
XBan
XBan
1,282 Followers

The car sped down the wide-open highway. Lauren always enjoyed the ride out to Katie's house when she was younger. It gave her plenty of time to think. With the powerful engine at her feet, she couldn't resist the urge to test the car's limits. In the back were her two new assistants looking cute in their matching uniforms. Both Ashley and Katie sat mindlessly with smiles on their face.

The blue and red flashing caught her eye in the rear-view mirror. Of course the one time she speeds, there's someone to catch her. She slowed down and pulled off to the side. The police cruiser pulled up behind and waited. Lauren took her sunglasses off, ready to test her power. But the cops waited. The more they waited, the more impatient Lauren grew. She was initially just going to use her powers to get away, but minute by minute, the scale was tilting towards humiliation. Her time was already wasted as it is, might as well fill the rest with entertainment.

Finally the cop opened the door and made his way over. The other cop remained in the cruiser. Lauren casually played with her hair. This was going to be a breeze.

"Excuse me Miss, do you know how fast you were going?"

"Like as fast I want to go." Lauren said with attitude.

"Excuse me." The cop said sternly.

Lauren flashed her eyes and only saw her reflection in the cop's aviators. She panicked.

"I'm so sorry, officer." Lauren said. "I didn't mean to be rude."

"Give me your license and registration." The cop said.

The cop was pissed. Lauren didn't blame him. She would have slapped herself if she heard that kind of attitude. She turned to the back to grab her purse and saw Katie's tits bursting out of her uniform. She grabbed her license and handed it to the cop.

"Registration? Do you even own this car?"

The back window slowly rolled down. The cop's head moved slightly, his eyes like magnets to the distraction in the window. He reached up and lowered his glasses to get a better look.

"Hey!" Lauren said.

The cop looked her in the eyes. She saw the face relax like so many times before. The look of admiration. The look of a devote follower.

"Take your glasses off." Lauren said.

The cop took his glasses off and hung them on his uniform. His eyes never left hers.

"Why did you keep me waiting?" Lauren asked.

"I'm sorry, I was trying to show my new partner what to do when we catch speeders."

"Why do you keep speeders waiting?"

"Because they're wasting our time for a simple rule break, I want to waste theirs."

In her rear-view mirror, there was movement in the squad car.

"Signal your partner over."

Officer Brady, as noted by his name tag signaled his partner over. A female, a few years older than Lauren, joined Officer Brady.

"What's going on, sir?"

The rookie made sure there was no danger before approaching, and her stance was always on guard. Officer Brady said nothing and stared at Lauren.

"Sir?" The cop waved her hand in front of her partner.

"Take her glasses off." Lauren said.

Officer Brady snatched her glasses. She immediately looked at Lauren for an explanation, but her motives were short-lived. Their eyes locked. Her face went slack and happy. But it was Lauren who couldn't look away. The girl before her was absolutely gorgeous. After so many recent disappointing outings with guys, she had started to play around with women. And this is one girl she wanted to experiment with fully.

"You're pretty." Lauren said.

"Thanks," the officer replied.

Lauren stepped out of the car. The officers backed up and bowed their head slightly. She looked at Brady.

"On your knees and show my feet the respect they deserve."

Brady dropped to his knees and kissed her feet.

"What's your name?"

"Officer Miles."

"You got a first name, Officer Miles?"

She blushed. "Whitney."

Lauren's intrigue grew. She had an innocence about her despite being law enforcement. Her cute face and gorgeous body were hidden behind her ugly uniform. She was a gem and she didn't even know it.

"I'm looking for personal security, would you be interested?" Lauren said.

She didn't need security. But the more people that adored her, the merrier. She looked down at the cop kissing her feet. He was the perfect candidate to start her next plan. After ordering him to unlock his phone, she added her bank account number to his notes and handed it back.

"Listen here Officer Brady. When we leave, I want you to immediately transfer me $1,000 dollars, then go back to your speeder and write yourself a ticket for being an annoying fuck." Lauren said. "Oh, and your partner quits because she's coming with me."

Officer Brady stood up. She had much more devious things in mind, but Whitney changed her mind. She was enough of a prize to let the cop go.

"Yes Goddess. So sorry for bothering you Goddess."

Officer Brady returned to his vehicle. Lauren did a walk around of Whitney and liked what she saw. She already had two loyal, obedient subjects, and she didn't want another mindless drone.

"Don't afraid to be yourself. That really turns me on." Lauren said. "You can ride up front with me."

Lauren and Whitney got in the car. Whitney turned to the back and saw Ashley and Katie staring back with smiles. She awkwardly smiled back and then turned back around.

Lauren gripped the wheel. The encounter with the cops was so easy. She hardly lifted a finger. With such power, why stop at Katie's? Why not go big? Besides, every queen needs a real castle. The thought of her old home as her castle seemed so childish now. She was a queen, and she needed to show the world. Her wicked smile appeared, and she revved the engine before taking off down the road.

***

Josh, Colin, Nikki, and Beth popped their heads up from the hedge besides Josh's house. Their sunglasses reflected the sun.

"Why do we have to wear these again?" Colin said.

"So she can't look in our eyes." Nikki said.

"Do you even know if that works?" Colin said.

"We'll find out." Josh said.

He motioned them to move behind him as they snuck around back. He found the spare key and opened the back door through the garage. There was no sign of any vehicle other than his parents, so he was sure Lauren wouldn't be around. That and the fact that he knew his sister so well. If she had that kind of power, she wouldn't be wasting her time at their home. She would be pushing her limits.

The group filed into the house one by one, listening for any kind of sounds. The plan was to split up and look for anything out of the ordinary. All they knew was that she had to look in their eyes to take control. But there had to be a source and Josh knew Lauren was foolish enough to leave some evidence behind. Her behavior at the breakfast table indicated she had no idea what she was doing. Josh was going to take his dad's office and Colin was going to search the kitchen and living room. Beth was going to snoop around Ashley's room and Niki was assigned Lauren's new room. The group silently split up.

***

Colin stopped in his tracks when he saw Myra in her sexy maid uniform sweeping the floor. She spotted him and stopped her cleaning.

"Mrs. L, what are you doing here?" Colin said.

"I work here."

"Isn't this your house?"

"This house belongs to Queen Lauren."

Colin saw how Tom reacted and heard the stories from Niki and Josh. But seeing his friend's MILF standing in a slutty Halloween costume finally sealed the seriousness. Something was definitely going on. The same could be said about the activity in his crouch. Could he take advantage of the situation? Mrs. L was programmed to be a maid, but did that mean her other personality was locked away for the time being. Colin stood up straight and dialed the charm up.

"When's the last time you had a break?" Colin said in a smooth, sultry voice.

Myra shrugged her shoulders. Colin moved in close, his tall frame towering over her. There was no push back.

"I think you can use one now." Colin said.

He moved in and kissed her on the lips. She was neutral, neither putting much effort into it nor breaking it. He pulled back. The light bulb went off in his head.

"Queen Lauren is so proud of your work, she sent this sexy body as your reward. You wouldn't want to insult her majesty, would you?"

He saw the wheels turning in her head. There was no way of knowing if he was telling the truth. She had to trust her instinct on this and either believe him or call his bluff. She hesitated. Colin was ready to turn and run if she made any move other than... Myra kissed him. Colin couldn't believe his luck. Years of poking fun at Josh saying he banged his mom, and he finally had a chance to legitimately make that claim. Time was of the essence. He grabbed the straps of the uniform, slipped it off, and pulled the dress down her shoulders. Her mature breasts held firm in her wire bra, and her childbearing hips were barley covered by her tiny thong. Her body was still in great shape despite being twice his age, and Colin couldn't wait to explore it.

First, the bra came off, revealing her juicy breasts. The same breasts his best friend suckled on as a child. Now it was his turn. His hands cupped them and he helped himself. Her body was no stranger to the pleasure as her hands found their way down to her wet pussy. Colin could tell she had pent up sexual energy straining to be released. With his slobber marking his work on her tits, she pushed him down to his knees. In front of him was a wet mess. He grabbed her ass and brought her forward to finally relieve her.

***

Josh had no idea how his dad found the files he needed. His office looked like a bomb went off with papers everywhere. His parents had to be involved or at least, had to know what was going on. Their daughter was running rampant enslaving people with her stupid perfect eyes. He didn't know how she was doing it, but being a super attractive young female was already half the battle won. Any man with a pulse would be influenced by her if she showed the right amount of skin and pitched her voice to the perfect amount of sexual innocence.

Josh saw it first hand the way she had male teachers wrapped around her fingers. Her grades were high not because she studied, but because of alternative methods. He never blamed her for using what she had to get ahead. It would be stupid not too. People are born into money. They don't opt to start from scratch, although many claim to do. Now Lauren was using something to make her desirability 100% accurate. The way his parents and sister bent to her will immediately. It was something about her eyes, but there had to be a root cause.

His search of the office, ripping through desk drawers, found him no results. But there was a Manila envelope sitting by itself in one of the drawers. His father always stressed never to snoop other people's things. But desperate times. He grabbed the envelope and looked inside.

***

The entire room was perfectly clean. There wasn't an item out of place. Niki could tell it was all Lauren's things. Either that or their mother was starting to dress like a slut. She had no idea what they were supposed to look for, but Josh was adamant that whatever Lauren was using, there had to be evidence. The outfits were distracting though. Maybe a peek wouldn't hurt. She ran her hand through the rows of clothes that were predominately bright colors and overwhelmingly pink. Niki wished her closet was as bright and beautiful.

The jewelry box at the back caught her eye. Even her accessories were beautiful gold and silver. Half the stuff, Niki knew she couldn't pull off wearing. In the closet mirror, she saw the reflection of two gold boxes behind Lauren's jewelry box. The first box was an empty ring box. The second box was for a necklace and inside she found a gorgeous gold necklace with various gemstones on it. It was the most beautiful necklace she had ever seen. Why was it hidden behind the jewelry box? Finders keepers. She clasped it around her neck and looked in the mirror. The necklace gave her the presence of royalty. Her body posture straightened, emphasizing her breasts and ass. All this obsession over Lauren. Why couldn't she be worshiped? A smile spread over her face as her fingers caressed her new necklace.

"Hey Niki, you find anything" Beth shouted from the door.

"Oh I think I found something. Let me show you." Niki said

***

"Oh fuck." Colin said.

Myra was bent over the couch with Colin going to town on her pussy. He was banging his best friend's mom, and it was the best sex he ever had. There were no boundaries with her. After he brought her to orgasm with mind-blowing oral pleasure, he reversed the roles and forced her to her knees. Her years of experience showed as he drifted in heaven with her lips wrapped around his cock. He didn't even need to initiate the eventual deep throat. As soon as she was comfortable he felt her mouth ride all the way up his cock and take all 6 inches. It was a sight to behold. All those awkward dinners being served but this hot MILF and now he was the one serving her.

And now he was on the brink of busting a load in his childhood fantasy.

"Colin!"

Colin barely looked up and saw Niki standing at the entrance of the room. Behind her was Beth. The situation was too hot as he finally released. Myra moaned in a simultaneous climax.

"Mom. What the fuck!"

Colin turned to the right and saw Josh. His cock was still plunged into Myra's pussy.

"Josh man, I couldn't help it." Colin said. "She came on to me, I swear."

Josh rushed over and pulled Colin out. The extraction caused semen and Myra's pussy juice to fly everywhere. Josh backed off at the sight of his mother and everything to do with her. Myra still lost in the feeling of bliss, remained in her position with her ass still high in the air and Colin's semen dripping from her pussy.

"I'm going to kill you."

Colin pointed his dick at Josh.

"Don't get any closer. Your mother's on here too."

"Enough you two!" Niki said.

Colin and Josh stopped their bickering and looked in Niki and Beth's direction. There was something off about them. Niki never yelled like that. She didn't have an intimating bone in her body, yet it sounded so... confident.

"Colin, look at Beth." Josh whispered.

Beth was starting at Niki in admiration. Her dumb dorky smile told both boys all they needed to know. Colin grabbed his sunglasses off the shelf.

"Are you sure?" Colin said.

"That necklace. Niki wasn't wearing it before and it looks exactly like Lauren's new ring. That can't be a coincidence."

Niki slowly walked towards them. Colin grabbed the naked Myra and had her stand behind him.

"What's the matter boys? Don't you know its rude not to make eye contact with a pretty girl."

They were cornered and all it took for her to enslave them was a look in their eye. The distance was not enough for her initial stare with Colin, but she closing in on them fast. Colin had mulled the idea of being a slave to Lauren. Depending on how she used him, it wasn't the worst fate. As far as he was concerned, she was a goddess long before her weird powers. Niki was different. She was attractive, but her hesitant behavior and lower self-esteem never aroused Colin. Being her slave was such a downgrade from Lauren. He couldn't let that happen. Colin moved forward and kicked her.

"Did you just kick her in the cunt?" Josh said.

"Heard it's super effective against goddesses." Colin said.

Josh ran one way and Colin ran the other way making sure to grab Myra's hand and lead her out of danger. Out the back door, both Colin and MILF ran naked through the yard trying to get away from the vengeful Goddess.

***

Josh rushed out of the front door. Across the street he saw a hand frantically waving in the window. Upon closer inspection it was his dad. He approached the vehicle.

"Dad?"

Niki and Beth ran out the front door.

"What's with them?"

"They've got Lauren's power."

"Get in!" his dad yelled.

Josh didn't know if his dad was affected, but there was better chance to get out of that than risk losing his glasses to Niki. He opened the door and hopped in. His dad drove off, leaving Goddess Niki and Beth stranded.

***

Lauren parked her car just outside the front gate of Kenneth and Barbra, two celebrities who bought a massive plot of land and built their dream house. They chose their moniker after the Barbie and Ken Doll when they rose to fame for their social media accounts and openness about their plastic surgery. The 'Kim K' method of success they would joke. Lauren had seen videos of their house and it was a perfect place to call her castle. The only problem was getting in. As far as she knew, her powers only worked in person. Seeing her on camera, much like sunglasses, rendered her abilities useless. Of course, on a bright day like this, security guards would definitely be wearing sunglasses. She needed a plan. Having two dedicated assistants helped.

Sex was always a reliable method, but she had to take into account that guards probably got their fair share of pussy. She needed something more drastic. After a set of instructions, Katie and Ashley exited the vehicle and approached the gate. Katie bitch slapped Ashely across the face. Ashley reacted by tackling Katie to the ground. Normally seeing her sister and friend fighting would be upsetting, but she found it amusing. Security guards opened the gate and ran to break up the fight. That was her cue.

Lauren slowly approached the chaotic scene. Once the security guards got close enough, Katie and Ashley made sure to knock their glasses away. The security guards aggressively pulled the girls apart, now angry that they had to disrupt their day.

"Hey boys." Lauren said.

The security guards looked at Lauren. Their hands dropped to their sides, and joy spread on their face.

"Good boys."

***

Barbara paced in her master bedroom. Of all the things her stupid husband could do, he lost the most crucial thing in their lives. Kenneth was going through his phone trying to retrace his steps. They traveled so much, it wasn't a matter of looking in the city, it was a matter of looking in the country.

"I can't even. How could you lose track of them." Barbara said.

True to her image, she wore a pink dress with pink heels. Ken swung his perfect blond hair around and clenched his man-made chiseled jawline.

"I had them secured like I always do and then they were gone. It's like they just disappeared."

"Our careers are basically over and it's all your fault." Barbara shoved Kenneth and moved back to the bed.

When they first met, they weren't Barbara and Kenneth. They were Edith and Lionel, two complete unknowns with average looks. Unlike most people, they didn't see the appeal of structured life with jobs. They wanted to be more. So they learned everything they could about cons. Swindling people out of money and reeling people into a false sense of security only to rob them blind. It worked for a bit, but sooner or later it was going to get them in jail. That is until they stole a watch and a bracelet. At first it was just another item to sell. But they learned the items were so much more. They decided to take on the moniker of Barbara and Kenneth and establish themselves as wealthy, beautiful and iconic. Plenty of surgeries and a few reality shows later, what once seemed like a fantasy became a reality. Without those items, she feared the worst.

"What's all his fault?" a girl dressed in white said from the room entrance.

"Who the hell are you?" Barbara said.

"And how the hell did you get in here." Kenneth added.

"I'm a Barbie girl in a Barbie world." The girl sang sarcastically. "Oh wait, isn't that your line?"

"I'm calling security." Kenneth said.

XBan
XBan
1,282 Followers
12