Royal Relations Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 6: Unexpected News

Reyna was unsure of the question being asked, "I'm good, why are you asking?"

Isabella answered, "Because you and I have something to discuss in private, don't you think?"

Reyna swallowed nervously, "If you believe that mother." Isabella did not respond as she led Reyna back the way she came. Isabella then opened Reyna's door and motioned for her to enter. Reyna did so, followed closely by her mother, who closed and locked the door behind them. Isabella sat on the edge of Reyna's large bed and motioned for Reyna to do the same.

"So" Isabella asked, "A few questions. What did you and Emily do in her room earlier? Where were you going? And why do you smell like cum?"

Reyna sighed, feeling the need to tell the truth. "She and I always talk after she comes back. She tells me everything she did and this time and I got worried and wanted to help her. I had her undress and used some magic on her. She's much better now. I was going to see her in her room right now."

Isabella cocked an eyebrow at her daughter, "To do what? And why do you smell like cum?"

Reyna sighed, "To tell her that I... just lost my virginity..."

Isabella nodded, like she already knew this. "You take your birth control potion?" Reyna nodded, still nervous as to what her mother had to say.

Isabella sat still, seemingly unfazed at how uncomfortable her daughter was. Isabella reached out and put her hand over her daughter's. Isabella spoke, "Reyna, you know that sex is nothing to be ashamed of. Hell, me and your father do it almost every night. Sometimes one of us is too much for the other... and... we might need someone to step in and help us out. Now that you've discovered sex, I think it is going to be you. Your father only knows I'm looking for the perfect woman, but you would be a surprise for him."

Reyna went pale. Is mother asking me to have sex with her or father? What do I even do in this situation? Isabella saw the concern in her daughter's face, and her expression softened. "Look, let's just do a small trial run right now and see where that ends up." Without waiting for Reyna to disagree, Isabella untied her robe and revealed her large D-cup breasts, with her large, pink nipples. She then stood and revealed her shaven pussy, which was more of a slit, unlike Reyna's simp. Isabella's stomach had several stretch marks from giving birth to her daughters.

"Come on Reyna, undress." Isabella ordered, helping her daughter to her feet. Reyna's hands went into autopilot as they untied her nightgown without her even thinking about it. Reyna then dropped her robe and revealed her smaller breasts and body. Her mother smiled, "You look so beautiful. You know, people tell me all the time that you look like a smaller version of me and I think I can now see why."

Chapter 7: Family History

Isabella reached out and caressed her daughter's breast. Reyna shuddered at her mother's touch. Isabella rubbed her thumb over her daughter's small nipple, making it hard. Her mother's hands had begun to wander over Reyna's young body, feeling her stomach and soft ass. Then, without warning, she bent over and began to suck at it. Reyna let out a gasp of surprise, and against her will, she felt her juices in her recently fucked pussy begin to stir.

Isabella's hands finally reached Reyna's pussy. Isabella pulled away from Reyna's breast, leaving it wet with her drool. Then she gently pushed Reyna back onto the bed, and spread her daughter's legs wide open, running her hands up and down Reyna's smooth, pale thighs. Isabella climbed in between Reyna's legs and looked down at her daughter.

"You didn't tell me he came inside you." Isabella said, examining the white fluid beginning to drip out of Reyna's simp.

"You never asked." Reyna replied.

This made her mother laugh, and look up at her daughter's face. Isabella could see why people thought they were similar, Reyna had the same blonde hair and green eyes as she did. Isabella could see a worried frown and uncertainty on Reyna's face. "What's wrong baby? Is it something that we are doing or something from before?"

Reyna sighed, and sat up so her face was almost toughing Isabella's. "It's this. You're my mother! This isn't normal."

Isabella sat back on her heels, and grabbed Reyna's chin, making her look up, into Isabella's eyes. Isabella said, "For most people, I'm sure this isn't. But our family isn't most people, we're royalty. That means you need to be able to do things that most wouldn't, like your sister trading her body for treaties or peace. Before she did that the first time, she and I did something similar to what me and you are doing now."

"She never told me that. Has she done anything with father?" Reyna said, listening intently.

Isabella answered, "I told her not to tell anyone, but I wanted her to be prepared for whatever she had to do. As for father, well... he and I recently started looking for another woman so that's a no. But listen, before I met your father, my parents, the late king and queen of Caraway, taught me about sex. They helped me learn to enjoy it! Your father, although he doesn't like to admit it, had his mother teach him something similar, only his first time was with a servant girl his age."

Reyna listened, shocked at her family's incestuous past. "So why me? Emily is much more experienced." she asked.

Isabella answered, "She already learned from me. You will now learn from me, and if that goes well, your father as well."

"Does he know you were... looking into me?"

Isabella smiled, "You see, the thing is, he doesn't know about me and my parents, so he has no idea. You and your sister are the only two people alive who know about that. So are you ready?"

Reyna sighed, and hesitated for a second. Do I want to do this? That would make me be like mother. But what if it makes things weird, Reyna thought to herself before hearing herself say, "Let's just try you and me."

Chapter 8: Another First Time

Isabella smiled, "I was hoping you would say that!" Then Isabella sat forward, and kissed Reyna on the lips. Isabella had kissed her daughter before, but this one was different. It was passionate, a kiss between lovers. Isabella found her one hand holding Reyna, her own daughter close to her. After a few seconds, Isabella allowed Reyna to pull away, and stare into her eyes. Isabella, looking at the woman who was almost a splitting image of her asked, "So how was that?"

Reyna hesitantly said, "I liked it."

Isabella nodded, "Let's go a bit further then." She said as she pushed Reyna onto her back and began to run her thumb her daughter's dripping mound. Isabella scooped up some of the white fluid dripping out and tasted it, clearly enjoying the taste. "Tastes like that man wasn't the only one who came!"

Reyna blushed and nodded, shocked that her mother had just tasted her cum. Reyna then watched as her mother placed her head between Reyna's legs, grabbing onto Reyna's hips to hold the teen in place as she began to expertly lick at the tight simp before her. Reyna began to breath heavier from the pleasure. Mother is doing a much better job than Isaac did! Reyna thought.

Soon Isabella had slurped the cum out of her daughter and was beginning to bring the young woman to orgasm. Reyna's ragged breathing had become moans of pleasure, and soon they reached a peak, as Reyna arched her back, supporting herself only with her feet and shoulders as Isabella let go. Isabella watched as Reyna's face had a look of pure pleasure on it. As Reyna's orgasm subsided, she lay, panting and tired on her bed.

"How was that?"

"I can't believe I'm saying this, but... it was amazing mother!"

Isabella smiled, beginning to stand and dress in her robe, "Good! Then I'll let you know tomorrow when we will be doing this again." From toe door, Isabella smiled at her daughter. Reyna's golden hair surrounded her head like a painting of Jesus. Reyna nodded, feeling tired from her orgasms and shocked at what had just happened. Isabella said, "Goodnight my love." Before closing the door behind her, leaving Reyna naked and alone with her thoughts.

12