Royal Slut Ch. 03

Story Info
Elle and Maria give a young couple a wedding present.
7.8k words
4.47
2.6k
2
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Recap of Chapter 1: Elle goes to the castle to find work in the kitchens, but to her great surprise ends up auditioning for the position of royal slut. After winning the job, the king and court applaud her success and she is escorted to her new accommodations to get a well-earned good night's sleep.

Recap of Chapter 2: Elle spends her first official day as royal slut under the tutelage of Maria. Together they entertain two deserving young men and Elle experiences several firsts. Maria initiates Elle into the sorority of royal sluts by performing a traditional duty.

One year later.

It was a glorious spring day in the southern provinces. The mid-morning sun warmed newly verdant fields and the scent of wildflowers and meadow grass filled the air. It had rained the night before, but that only added to the feeling of freshness and renewal. Elle and Maria stood holding hands next to a brightly painted toll booth, watching the traffic pass by. They were there for the grand opening of the Royal Southern Turnpike. Like many other members of the royal household, it was their duty to host such events. They were there to add a sense of occasion and grandeur and to remind the populace of the king's role in improving their lives. The only difference between Elle and Maria's appearances and those of other royal representatives was that they were not expected to cut ribbons, christen sailing ships, or read proclamations. Instead, they were expected to have sex. Lots and lots of sex.

On this occasion, the occupants of the 100th wagon to pass through the toll gate would win one hour of Elle and Maria's time. This fact had been kept secret. It was to be an exciting surprise that would make the event especially memorable. Thus, no one knew exactly why Elle was counting out loud or why Maria was making tallies on a chalk board until they cried out in unison, "One hundred! Stop the traffic!" The guards hurried forward to carry out the order, stepping in front of the 100th wagon and crossing their pikes to prevent it from moving forward. The occupants, a couple in their mid-twenties, sat frozen in place. They had no idea why they been stopped. Had they forgotten to pay the toll? Did they have more sacks of flour in their wagon than the law allowed?

Maria strode forward to allay their concern and reveal the surprise. "Gentlefolk! I am Maria, the royal procuress, and my companion is Elle, the royal slut! Please help us congratulate this fine young couple on their good fortune. As the occupants of the 100th wagon to pass through the toll booth, they will have the opportunity to spend one hour with Elle and myself. How they choose to spend that time... well... I suppose that's up to them...." Maria smiled at the couple and gave them a mischievous wink. The crowd roared in approval. Maria acknowledged the applause with a deep curtsy, making sure that the onlookers got a nice long look at her spectacular cleavage. When the clapping died down, she walked over to help the couple down from the wagon.

Maria led the couple over to Elle and the four of them proceeded to a large silk tent that had been set up under a nearby oak tree. As they approached, the royal guards came to attention, allowing them to enter. Once inside, the couple looked around the tent, eyes wide with amazement. In their experience, tents were dark, dank, and smoke-filled. Clearly, this was a very different kind of tent. Tiny delicate lanterns hung from the ceiling, creating a subtle pattern of light and shadow. There was a sumptuous bed with an abundance of colorful pillows and silk cushions, and the clean wooden floor was covered with beautiful rugs. The air was scented with sandalwood and rose. Maria showed them to a set of ornately carved chairs arranged around a small brass table and helped settle them in. As the young woman sat down, she glanced at the chair arms, and then blinked in surprise. Was the chair arm really carved in the shape of a man taking a woman from behind? That couldn't be! Could it?

Once everyone was seated, Elle offered a warm welcome and asked the couple to introduce themselves. For a moment, both were too stunned to respond. Finally, the young man gathered the courage to speak.

"My name is Tom Miller and this is my wife Molly. We come from the village of Horn."

"Pleased to meet you Tom and Molly of Horn!," said Elle, flashing her brightest smile. "What brings you to the Royal Southern Turnpike this fine day?"

Tom gave Molly a nervous glance. "We're just married and travel to the city to begin our new lives. We are to run a bakery given to us by my father as a wedding gift."

"How marvelous!," exclaimed Maria. She would have said more, but stopped short when she saw the forlorn expression on Molly's face and the tears forming in the corners of her eyes.

Maria turned to Molly and put her hands on hers. "My dear, whatever could be wrong? Don't you like being married to Tom?"

"Oh, I like being married to Tom very much!" Molly quickly replied. "He is the most wonderful man I've ever met and I can't think of anyone I would rather spend my life with."

"Then perhaps you object to the move the city or to working in bakery?"

"No, no, I'm quite content with the life we are to lead. I've learned to bake bread and everything! Everyone who tastes it says we'll do very well."

"Then what?"

Molly looked at Tom, then burst into tears.

"She thinks that she does not satisfy me," said Tom, his cheeks turning bright red with embarrassment. "When we are together as man and wife it is not as, um, exciting as she imagined. She blames herself for that and thinks that I will eventually tire of her and choose another in her stead."

"And will you?" asked Elle, a hint of accusation in her voice.

"No! I assure you! I love Molly and always will, but as I've told her, we are humble folk and should not expect to experience the same passions as our betters. We do what we must in order to make children together, and that is enough for the likes of us. But for some reason, this explanation does not quiet her doubts."

"Well of course not!" exclaimed Elle. "Why should Molly be content with such utter piffle! It was only one year ago that I was a common kitchen maid looking for work at the castle. Now I am the royal slut and an acknowledged master of lust. And the beautiful Maria, renowned throughout the land for her wickedly skillful tongue, is the daughter of a humble blacksmith. She struck out on her own at sixteen when her father tried to marry her off to settle his tab at the local tavern. So don't tell me that humble folks can't enjoy the same passions as their so-called betters! Maria and I are living proof that this is a foul lie!"

Elle glared at Tom and was about to say something even more cutting when she saw the shock and concern on Molly's face. Remembering that Molly truly loved Tom, she took a deep breath and softened her gaze. "It's not your fault Tom. You just don't know any better. Well, that is something we can easily remedy." She clapped her hands and a clerk entered the tent. "Cancel my engagements for this afternoon. Tom and Molly will require much more than an hour of our time and attention."

"Are you sure my lady, the Duchess of Wolfwhistle is expecting..."

Elle cut the clerk off mid-sentence. "The Duchess of Wolfwhistle can wait until tomorrow to have her pussy eaten, or she can get one of a dozen footmen to satisfy her if she is impatient. I have something much more important to attend to. Maria and I are going to give Tom and Molly a wedding present."

"Very well, my lady," intoned the clerk, bowing low and retreating as quickly as he could.

As soon as the clerk left, Elle turned to Tom and Molly. "Are you excited about your wedding present? I am! I'm just bursting to share it with you!"

"That's very generous of you, my lady, but you really don't need to give us anything. Just being noticed by you is gift enough for the likes of us," Tom replied, looking at the ground.

Elle frowned. "Molly. Is that what you think too?"

Molly hesitated, opened her mouth and then closed it. She was actually quite curious about the wedding present, and wanted to know, at the very least, what it was. Finally, she said "Tom's my husband, but you're a lady, so I think you probably know what's best."

"That's right. I am a lady," replied Elle, smoothing her skirt and sitting up straight. "Now, normally I don't like to give orders. That's really Maria's department. I'm more of an "order taker" than an "order giver," if you know what I mean. However, in this case, I'm going to make an exception. It's really just a matter of common courtesy. As your hostesses, Maria and I have an obligation to see to your needs, is that not correct?"

Tom and Molly nodded in agreement.

"Good! I'm glad we see eye to eye. We all agree that it is our duty to see to your needs. Well, Maria and I can see very plainly that what you need is a wedding present. So if our unquestioned obligation is to give you a wedding present, what is your obligation as guests?"

After a moment, Molly murmured, "to accept it graciously," remembering a phrase from a book of manners she had read as a girl.

"Well said! To accept it graciously! That's exactly right. Now, this particular wedding present is not so much a thing as an experience, and to enjoy this experience properly you and Tom will need to do exactly what we say. In other words, in order to accept our gift graciously, you'll need to follow our orders. Do you agree to be good guests? Do you agree to follow our orders?"

Neither Tom nor Molly was quite sure what they were agreeing to, but the way Elle put it made it seem as if it would be rude to say no. "I suppose we must," said Tom, looking at Molly and squeezing her hand.

"Excellent!," exclaimed Elle. "I promise, you won't regret it! Tom, go with Maria. Molly, pull your chair up next to mine. Tom and Maria are going to put on a little show, and you and I will watch the goings on." As Maria led Tom over to the bed, Molly pulled her chair a little closer to Elle's. "Closer than that," said Elle, "right up next to mine. We need to be able to whisper and chat, just us girls." Molly did as Elle asked, earning a smile in return. "Ah Molly! Make yourself comfortable. I have a feeling you and I are going to get along famously!"

Meanwhile, Maria led Tom to the bed and sat him down, facing her. Tom wanted to be a good guest but had no idea what was expected of him. He found it nearly impossible to sit still. "What...should...I do?" he stammered.

"Just do as I say. Easy as that lover" purred Maria, looking at him lustfully and placing her hands on his thighs. "Now Tom. Look at me and pay attention. This is very important. I'm about to suck your cock. Your wife Molly will be watching closely. She'll be taking note of everything she sees. Think carefully about what you like best, because Molly is sure to follow my example when the two of you are alone later this evening. Perhaps you would like me to remove my skirt so that you can watch my ass bounce and shake while I suck on you. Or maybe you would like me to take off my blouse so you can play with my tits while I see how much of your cock I can swallow. It's up to you Tom. Don't be shy. I'm game if you're game, and I know Molly will be too once she gets the hang of it."

Tom swallowed hard, overcome with shock and embarrassment. He couldn't make sense of the situation. His mind raced. Had he heard right? Maria wanted to do what?! He looked over at Molly, hoping she could help, but she was just as stunned as he was. It didn't make any sense! He found it impossible to believe that his demure and innocent wife would do any of the things Maria had described, and still less plausible that a lady like Maria would suggest them. In the end, he fell back on the one thing he knew for certain. He had promised to do as he was told. Maria had asked a question, and as a good guest he had to provide an answer. So he did his best. "I would like you to remove your skirt so I can look at your, um, behind. And while you are... um... pleasuring me, I would like you to... play with my... um... balls," he said all in a rush.

"Excellent Tom!" exclaimed Maria. "Very commendable for a first effort at expressing your desires! Two notes, however. You will not be looking at my "behind." You will be watching my ass shake as you fuck my face. And I will not be "pleasuring you." I will be sucking and slurping on your big hard cock. But other than that, good job! Now if you would remove your pants, we can begin." Having made up his mind that he had no choice but to follow orders, Tom quickly complied. He jumped up and removed his pants while Maria undid the tie on her skirt and let it fall to the floor. Tom stared at her sensuous hips and neatly trimmed pussy, his eyes open wide. This was actually going to happen! This amazing woman was going to suck his cock! Maria put a hand on his shoulder and gently guided him back into a sitting position. Then she knelt between his legs and gave his quickly hardening shaft a long, languorous kiss.

Elle laughed to herself as she watched Molly take in the action. For all her embarrassment and insecurities, Molly was absolutely fixated on the show Maria was putting on with her husband. Elle leaned over and whispered in her ear. "Your husband has a lovely cock. Much larger and better made than most. I envy you." Molly blushed a deep shade of red. "I mean it," said Elle. "If I were you, I would thank the heavens for such a blessing. Think on it! You can suck that glorious shaft whenever you want! You could ride it until you cum so hard you wake the neighbors! Or, if you're in a quieter mood, you could stroke it while Tom plays with your pussy, pulling and squeezing his cock until he cums all over your dainty little hand."

"I could never do such things!" Molly shot back, shocked by Elle's suggestions.

"Of course you can! You learned to bake bread, didn't you?"

"Yes, but that's not the same!"

"You're right! It's not! Sucking a cock is much easier than baking bread! Watch Maria. See how she's licking up and down your husband's shaft as she fondles his balls. There's nothing difficult about that, and Tom seems to love it!"

"I suppose," Molly agreed reluctantly. "But it's not about how difficult it is. I'm just not that kind of person!"

"You mean the kind of person who likes to give and receive pleasure? Of course you are!"

Molly looked down and was silent for a moment as she absorbed this new idea. Actually, she was that kind of person. All she really wanted was to give Tom pleasure and receive it in return. She lifted her head and spoke, still with some doubt in her voice, but clearly, and to the point. "I never thought of it that way. I suppose you're right."

"Bravo!," exclaimed Elle. "Thinking of things in new ways is the key to happiness!"

"So what happens next?" asked Molly, her curiosity starting to outweigh her fear and confusion.

"Well, let's start with a little trick the king taught me. Here's what I want you to do Molly. Pretend you're Maria. Can you do that for me?

"I'll try."

"Good! Watch Maria closely and think about what she's doing and what she's feeling. It's your hand that's stroking Tom's shaft as you take his cockhead into your mouth. It's you feeling his cock stiffen in your mouth, as your soft wet lips and tongue take him right to the edge. It's your pussy that's getting wet, thinking of the moment when he loses control and floods your mouth with his cum." Elle gave Molly a few moments to watch Maria and contemplate her words before taking the next step. Then, when she noticed Molly's face begin to flush, she said, "Molly dear. Let's see if our little trick is working. Slip your hand into your skirt and see if you're getting wet." Molly did not need to touch herself to know the answer. She had felt the warm wetness between her legs grow as she watched Tom and Maria. She had never taken a man's cock into her mouth, but now she was aching to try. So it was with some enthusiasm that she loosened the waist of her skirt and placed her hand between her legs. When her fingers grazed her wet, engorged clit she let out an involuntary moan. Elle smiled knowingly. "Now taste yourself Molly. Taste the lust your husband is inspiring in you." Molly slipped a finger into her pussy and then raised it to her mouth. As she did so, Elle replaced Molly's hand with hers and began to caress Molly's clit. "You don't mind me playing with your pussy, do you?" asked Elle in her most innocent voice. As shocking as Elle's question was, Molly could not bring herself to ask her to stop. Instead, she shuddered and groaned, sucking on her slick finger, pretending it was Tom's cock, as Elle's fingers caressed and probed her soft, wet folds.

When Elle began to feel Molly's hips rising and falling to meet her fingers, she knew that Molly would go as far as Elle would take her. The thought made Elle shiver with excitement and lust. "Molly, dear," she said, "let's give Tom a show. Pull your skirt up and spread your legs nice and wide so he can see me stroking your wet snatch. Let him see what a perfect little slut he married."

Molly quickly did as she was told, putting her legs up on the arm rests of the chair. She was rewarded with renewed attention from Elle. "Ahh...your fingers in my pussy...umhh,... so good... so fucking good..." Molly moaned.

"Do you like that? Do you like me playing with your warm, wet snatch? Do you like spreading your legs, so Tom can see me fingering your slick cunt? Do you want me to keep doing it?"

"Oh god...yes...yesssss."

"Then you need to do something for me," said Elle, leaning over and whispering in her ear.

Tom looked up, startled by the sounds Molly was making. What he saw astonished him. His wife was naked from the waist down, her legs spread wide as Elle stroked her pussy. As Tom looked on, Elle leaned over and whispered something. Molly nodded yes and Elle proceeded to pull her own skirt up around her waist. Then she guided Molly's hand between her legs and helped her find just the right spot. The sight of Molly, his Molly, lost in bliss as she fingered another woman's pussy was more than he could comprehend. For a moment, he even forgot that Maria was sucking his cock!

When Elle saw Tom staring at Molly, she knew what needed to happen next. She turned to Molly and gave her a deep, sensuous kiss. "Come Molly. It's time you rejoin your husband." Elle took her by the hand and led her over to Tom and Maria. "I think Tom would love to see your tits, and I know I would," Elle said, unbuttoning Molly's blouse. Once topless, Molly's arousal was obvious to all. Her pale pink nipples jutted out hard and erect from her large, pillowy tits. "What do you think Tom? Magnificent aren't they. So soft and suckable." As if to prove her point, Elle took one of Molly's nipples into her mouth, eliciting a groan of pleasure from Molly. She sucked and tongued Molly's nipple, reveling in Molly's moans and sighs. When Elle decided her attentions to Molly's tits had brought her arousal to a boil, she stopped abruptly and asked, "Have you ever sucked a man's cock Molly?" Molly shook her head no. "Well, that's about to change. Kneel next to Maria and follow her lead," said Elle gently, pulling Molly's hair back and out of the way as Molly got in position.

Once Molly was kneeling next to her, Maria pulled her into a kiss, slipping her hand between Molly's legs as she did so. Molly sighed as Maria's fingers found her pussy. "You like that love, don't you? You like it when a woman fingers your tight little snatch." Molly groaned in reply. "Use your words Molly dear. I think Tom would like to here you say how much like it. It will excite him to hear what a lovely little slut he has for a wife."

"I...ahh...oh god...love your fingers in my...umm...pussy...I feel...so...wet...I feel like...umm...ohhh... I feel like... ahhhh..."