Roy's Conquests: Hot For Teacher

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His hips were working already, grinding himself against her body. His rock hard pecker seeking out her pussy. He reached between them, trying to guide his cock, but he was directionless.

"Wrong hole, wrong hole," she managed to gasp against his mouth. She reached down and corrected, fishing for his dick and pressing it to her wet pussy lips.

There in front of me, I watched a teacher sit on her student's dick. Dear readers, I've seen countless people fuck-- I used to host orgies in my younger days. But let me tell you... it's those little pre-established relationships like a teacher with a student... those are the most delicious to watch when the barriers are finally broken-- when we disregard our social titles and roles, and become the animals that we all truly are.

Kyle moaned almost immediately as Mrs. Parker sank down on him. Poor boy, this was his first time feeling the warm embrace of a woman's body.

His hands grasped at the couch cushions in shock at the wonderful pleasure that his teacher was bringing to his body.

He might not know what to do, but thankfully she did. And she made up for it. She started to ride him, using the opportunity to break his aggressive sloppy kiss, she grabbed the back of his head and thrust his dopey face into her chest. "Suck them," she instructed. Kyle might not be a brain surgeon, but even he can figure out what to do with breasts. I'm convinced that some things are instinctive.

He opened his mouth and began to hungrily slobber on his teacher's bare melons. He sucked them into his mouth as her body went up and down, riding him in sensual bounces, moving her hips from side to side as she went.

"Oh Kyle," she panted in her relaxed husky voice. Her hands came off of his head, ran up her neck and through her hair. She let it fall around her shoulders as she stretched her arms up to the ceiling.

She started to bounce faster. Her hips moving up and down in a steady jiggling bounce. "Oh my god," Kyle groaned. Several times, his fat little knob popped out of her pussy, and she had to quickly retrieve him before she lost the pleasure.

The sight was too much for me. I could see Kyle's face contorted already, so I took hold of Mrs. Parker from behind, and bent her forward.

"Slow," I told her. "You don't want make him cum too soon, do you?" I said.

"No," she shook her head, biting her lip. I leaned her forward, crushing her face against Kyle's and her tits coming to rest against his bare doughy chest. Her hard pink nipples dug into his soft skin.

His dick popped out of her snatch.

"Pace yourself, Kyle," I told the boy, though I could tell he was disappointed to no longer feel her hugging his dick with her wetness. But when I thrust Tracy's face against Kyle's, he forgot all about that.

They began to kiss again, this time Mrs. Parker the aggressor as she understood why I was pushing her so far forward into Kyle. She scooted her ass back a little. Her pussy lips as pouty and pink as the ones on her mouth.

I spread her cheeks, and felt her brace for what was to come. Standing behind her, I pressed the thick head of my eager penis against her dripping cunt. Little by little I rubbed the big head up and down until it started to disappear into her body.

I could hear her moaning into Kyle's mouth. The boy looked like he was trying to swallow her whole head. I paid them little mind. It was my turn to enjoy this slut. After all, I'd made her this way. I pushed, and spread her wider.

Kyle did a piss-poor job of stretching her out. Fine by me. That was my job.

As my cock sank deeper, that mellow chill hippy-like voice of her rose to a raspy squeal. She'd never had a cock so big before, and it was obvious in her cries. "It's okay, it's okay," Kyle tried to console her as they kissed. His hand seeking hers out to hold it. She swatted it away, tightening her grip on the couch.

I went deeper and deeper until my cock was stuffed fully inside. She sagged with relief when she felt my body come to rest against her juicy ass.

Then I began to pump, and it was all over for her. My cock glided in and out of the tight grip of her twat, and her cries of pain and uncertainty melded into pleasure.

Her lips popped off of Kyle's and she moaned. "Ahhhhhh!" She exhaled, as though she was easing into a hottub and was sighing in pleasure at the warm water. The feeling encompassing her entire body.

Poor Kyle could only lay there, trapped beneath his teacher's squirming body as I fucked his crush right on top of him.

"Ohhh fuck you're tight," I groaned, reaching up and taking hold of Tracy by the shoulders, leaning her back as I thrust my dick straight up inside of her. Her eyes shut, her moans growing steady as I impaled her.

"Yes! Yes! Yes! Oh fuck," she moaned. Kyle's eyes widened at the sound of his teacher saying curse words. There was clear jealousy there. I didn't care. I wasn't about to stop. I fucked Mrs. Parker harder and harder. Her body bouncing softly on Kyle's lap.

His pecker was in his lap, trapped against Tracy's smooth naked tummy. "Oh Roy..." she licked her lips. Her eyes were shut and she was panting, struggling to catch her breath. Several times Kyle went in for another kiss, or a feel of her boobs. Tracy, emboldened by her own selfish pleasure now, would swat him away each time. Kyle had gone from a co-conspirator to his teacher's defiling, to merely a piece of furniture for me to fuck his long-time crush on top of.

I fucked her in long, deep strokes, enjoying the way her tight body clung to my shaft, not wanting to let me go, and then protesting ever so slightly when I returned to her depths.

"Ohhh GOD!" She cried out as I brought her to orgasm for the second time. With my dick, instead of just my fingers, it wasn't very difficult. As her orgasm intensified, she arched her back, and threw her hips backward into my thrusts, determined to prolong her pleasure as much as possible.

She tossed her head back, wild hair flying in all directions. Her butt jiggling with the hard, steady in and out.

Kyle spoke up meekly from the couch. "Can I have another turn?" he asked, watching his teacher's body responding so well to my rhythmic thrusts.

"Not yet," I replied in concentration. Was it greedy of me? Perhaps. But that's a risk men take when they share a girl with me. Once my own libido wakes up, so does my sense of competition. "Not yet. You get to look at her all day at school. Don't be selfish Kyle."

In between husky slutty moans, Mrs. Parker also piled on. "Let him keep going, Kyle. He knows what he's doing."

The jealousy and confusion was written all over Kyle's face. Mrs. Parker was *his* long time crush, not mine. And now that he finally had the chance to have her, she was being monopolized by me. I was hogging her, and she seemed to like me better. Not only that... but we were fucking right on top of him, and she was barely touching him now.

I smirked to myself in amusement. My cock rammed harder into her, becoming a blur. I pressed her forward into Kyle. His cock trapped against her flat tummy. As I fucked, her belly rubbed on his member.

Kyle couldn't feel too left out. She was rubbing him... inadvertently from our fucking, but I heard a few moans of pleasure from Kyle, nonetheless.

Faster and faster we went. The couch shook beneath us. I was grunting like an animal, and Tracy's exhales of pleasure kept the pace.

"Harder!" Tracy squealed over her shoulder. "Harder!"

I was all too happy. Harder it was.

That was when Kyle began to whimper. "Not so fast... not so fast..." he pled, and I could read the alarm on his face. The way Tracy's body was rubbing his dick.

"We can't stop now," I hid my smirk behind Tracy's bouncing hair.

Kyle's eyes clenched shut. His hands grabbed for the couch. "Ngh!" He muttered incoherent sounds of concentration. Fat chance that would work. Once you cross that line, nothing will stop the male orgasm. Nothing. But it wasn't for lack of trying. Kyle really did attempt to hold it back, and for a second, I was really rooting for him.

And then all at once his eyes went wide, his doughy body stiffened, and his mouth dropped open. "Noooooooo..." his voice a cry of pleasure and shameful defeat all at once.

"Yesssssss!" Mrs. Parker moaned out. "Oh yes! Oh yes! Oh yes!" She only bucked herself harder against Kyle's body as his dick began to squirt his hot cum all over her smooth skin.

Kyle still clung to the couch as his body disobeyed his intentions, and he shot his cum prematurely all over himself and his teacher.

I didn't relent, still enjoying the spoils of my efforts, driving my cock into Mrs. Parker again and again.

"Ohhhh... oh no," Kyle moaned out again as his erection subsided almost as fast as his libido. He wore the expression of a kid who'd lost a game much too early, and now there'd be nothing for him to do but sit there and watch everyone else have fun. He might not be old enough or sharp enough to understand the concept of a cuckold... but that's what he now was. Me and his crush weren't going to stop just because he did. And he could watch, or he could leave, but he would no longer be participating.

"Oh Kyle... already?" Mrs. Parker groaned as my own thrusts became a slower, deeper, more savory pace. "You made a mess all over."

I eased myself slowly out of her and helped her to stand.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry," Kyle looked down at himself. His cock lay limp in his lap.

"There's some paper towels in the kitchen," I told him, disinterested in his plight. "Why don't you clean up a little bit, and ummm..." I smiled to myself as I ran my hands over Mrs. Parker's nice tan body. Her skin was warm, and her body had a nice sheen of sweat standing out now. "...the grass still needs to be cut. Why don't you... take care of that while we continue?"

Me and Tracy glanced at each other, wearing the same knowing look-- we were ditching the third wheel. Kyle might not be sharp, but even he knew there was something wrong with that request. He couldn't articulate what, but there was something in it that made him feel inherently bad... left out.

He stumbled to the kitchen, mostly naked. Sweat running down his hairy legs.

By the time he got back to the living room, me and his teacher had already moved upstairs.

***

That afternoon I was able to do with Mrs. Parker what I do best, without being encumbered with some tag-along.

I guided her to my bedroom, but she was the one who locked the door behind us. She nearly tackled me onto the bed. Who would have thought that mild-mannered Mrs. Tracy Parker, with her sleepy mannerisms and relaxed voice was actually a total freak?

We fooled around like impassioned teens on my bed. At one point, I swear I heard the door knob jiggle, and when it was locked, I heard a tentative knock from outside. Both Tracy and I ignored it, pretending we didn't hear as we hungrily kissed, and fondled.

I laid on my back like a king as this beautiful wench ran her mouth up and down my solid pecks, and my defined abs, looking to taste me one more time with her mouth.

Kyle must have given up when he heard the sounds of her sucking me through the door, because several minutes later, the lawn mower started outside, and began to hum its forlorn directionless tune.

Kyle's secret (or not-so-secret) crush rode me right there on my bed. And let me tell you, that athletic little honey knows how to ride a dick.

I laid back with my hands tucked behind my head, as she shook the house. She worked her hips rapidly on my cock, her pussy swallowing me up as the headboard pounded the wall and reverberated throughout the place. Her voice carried out of the open windows. Husky and sexy. "Ohhh! Ohhh! Oh Roy!" she cooed out whenever I sank deep, or touched on one of her many sensitive areas.

By the time I flipped her onto her back, I'd lost count of how many orgasms I'd delivered to this slutty school teacher. Her feet rested up on my shoulders, her tangle of blonde curls splayed out behind her on my pillow as I pounded her with the sort of tempo that one could only describe as animalistic.

I grunted and growled like an absolute ape, and she whimpered and writhed and mewed like a damsel being taken by mighty Kong.

By the time it began to grow dark, she was practically begging for my cum.

"Cum inside of me," she begged, out of breath.

"Are you sure?" I asked-- not to be a gentleman, but just wanted to hear her cross that 'T' and dot that 'I'.

"Yes," she was certain. "Do it. Cum in me." And she reached behind my butt as best as she could, grasped my hips and pulled me into her deeper and deeper.

That was when I sank as deep as I could, and emptied my balls. The hot sticky seed poured buckets into her womb. The moment she felt the rush of hot cum spill into her, her hands fell away from my sides and clutched at the sheets.

"Yessssss!" She writhed in triumph.

I pumped my dick like mad, fucking every single drop of cum out of my balls, and then some. Making damn certain I got it all, I fucked and fucked until my cum was packed deeply, and my cock had begun to soften.

It was then that we collapsed into a sweaty, messy heap on my bed, panting and kissing romantically as we held each other and recovered.

***

Once Mrs. Parker left, returning before her husband came home, I found Kyle in my shed, whimpering softly to himself. His hands clasped over his belly as though his heart and his stomach hurt.

When he peered at me, his eyes were red-rimmed. "Y-you... and Mrs. P-parker?" his voice was quivering slightly.

"What about us?" I asked innocently, as though I didn't understand his turmoil.

"You... you had sex with Mrs. Parker."

"So?" I shrugged in a no-big-deal way, in an effort to downplay his emotional reaction. Maybe he'd think he was the unreasonable one here. "So did you? You had sex with her too."

He paused. The gears were visibly turning in his head. He didn't know how to collect his thoughts. He was confused but considering my words like he hadn't thought of it. "Well... yeah..." he said at last. "But you had sex with her for way longer. That didn't seem fair. I love Mrs. Parker. Not you."

"Love doesn't matter, Kyle," I replied. "She *loves* her husband. But she was with us. So really, the only one who should be upset is him, right?"

Again, slow to process this. Finally he nodded. "Well... I- I guess."

"If he found out, would he hate you any less because you had sex with his wife for a shorter time? Or would he hate us both the same?"

"The same," Kyle admitted.

"Exactly," I snapped my fingers, maintaining my usual disarming composure. "We did it together. As a team. She cheated with both of us. She just cheated differently. That's all. You shouldn't be upset. You should be grateful. I got you together with your teacher, didn't I? You got what you wanted."

"Well yeah..." he conceded again. "But... it wasn't like I thought."

"Sex is never like you imagine. Trust me." That's sort of true. "Without my help, that *never* would have happened on its own, right?"

He blushed, ashamed and confused, but unable to disagree. "I know... it just felt wrong..." He was thinking of how he stood on the other side of the door, listening to us fucking, lost in our own world of totally ignoring him.

"You can't look at it like that. We both got to have fun with her. It's like food. Just because my dinner might have been a little bigger, doesn't mean you didn't get to eat. Sometimes you spend so much time looking at what's on someone else's plate, that you don't enjoy what's on your own. You should be grateful for everything you get. Especially since you're the one who gets to be in her class all next year."

Kyle took a deep breath and finally nodded. He still wore the expression of someone who knew he'd been wronged, but didn't full understand why. "I guess you're right," he said.

"See you next week," I patted him on the shoulder.

He mustered an uneasy trusting smile as he headed home, pushing his lawn mower along the way.

Unfortunately for Kyle, his repeating of his senior year didn't have as much joy as he'd hoped. Mrs. Parker held many tutoring sessions with many students, although ones with Kyle were rare.

After only a few months, Mrs. Parker announced that she was pregnant. She was far enough along that it showed. Worse yet, before the year was out, she left for maternity leave.

Now I'm not saying it was my doing. It could have been her husband's. At least that's the story she was sticking with...

And that's the story of the teacher, and the boy who was hot for her.

Good night, readers. Your wife (and crush) is next!

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Roy's Conquests: Courtney Old bull seduces new wife next door.in Loving Wives
Anna Succumbs to Neighbor's Cock With encouragement of husband, wife becomes more daring.in Loving Wives
Seduction of Debbie Wife's instincts force her to yield to husband's friend.in Loving Wives
A Cuckold Made Hung lodger seduces wife and cuckolds a willing husband.in Loving Wives
Roy's Conquests: Courtney Pt. 02 Old swinger steals wife during a backyard picnic.in Loving Wives
More Stories