Roy's Conquests: Perky Jessie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When her orgasm was finally over, she stared up at me in true grateful reverence. That was when I rolled us over. "Show your neighbor what a slut you are," I commanded, and gave her a hard slap on the ass with both hands.

She sat upright on my stiff member, allowing me to see it buried up to the hilt in her quivering womanhood. Her tits had a pleasant sheen of sweat on them. Her husband's shirt damp, and his tie nestled safely between her boobs.

She ran her hands appreciably up and down my muscular chest, admiring my body. I assume this girl had a lot of daddy issues, the way that she rubbed my much older body. Probably the same way that she'd grown up looking at her father.

And then she braced her hands on my muscled abs, and worked her hips up and down. Slowly at first, until she found her rhythm. Her eyes shut, and her upper body barely moved. Just her thighs, hips, and tummy. A steady up and down that was making us both moan. Her tits jiggled back and forth, knocking together softly, and I couldn't help but reach up and fondle them as she worked to please me.

"That's it, slut. Fuck your daddy," I said to her.

"Oh god," she bit her lip, my words adding a new flavor to our fucking that she hadn't been expecting. She moaned, moving harder on me now. "Oh daddy," she said finally, tasting the words like it was new dish that she'd never sampled before.

"That's it, baby. Show daddy what a bad girl you are." I grunted, and pinched her nipples. "Just remember, you might live with Michael, but this body belongs to me."

She whimpered and moaned. "Oh yes, daddy." She nodded.

Up and down she went. Her riding steadily growing faster. The up and down bounces of her body grew more pronounced as she tried her best to feel every single inch of my manhood. I reached my big hands down around her butt and helped to lever her up and down. All the while that I did, my hips pushed up to meet her bounces.

A steady 'slapslapslap' sound filled the bedroom. I was grunting. I swept my bright blonde hair back from my face to get a better view of this naughty little vixen riding a man nearly three times her age.

The headboard began to knock against the wall again. It's not real fucking, unless the headboard is hitting the wall like the beat of a drum.

My hips were coming off the bed now, my back pushing them high. Jessie's knees were hardly touching the mattress anymore. I had turned into a bucking bronco, and she was the helpless cowgirl now holding on for her life.

"Fuck me, Woy!" She was panting. Her eyes shut. Her mouth drawn into a tight line of concentration. "Hawder! Hawder!"

One hand on her ass, kept her firmly planted on my cock, where she belonged. The other had grasped the necktie and was holding on like the reigns.

The mattress bounced and flopped. The sheets sprang from the corners. The whole bed was askew. Somewhere nearby, one of my light stands fell to the floor. It may have been broken, for all I care. I promised myself to take it's value out on this slut's hot little pussy.

The heat between us was wild and immense. I was positive that our voices were carrying out of the open windows and across the neighborhood.

She bucked and rode, throwing her body back, her face staring at the ceiling. Her tits pointed to the sky. I reached up and pinched one of her nipples, earning a shrill shriek of pleasure.

The sheer weight of this girl's boobs alone was mind-boggling. They bounced and swayed wildly with her body, threatening to knock her senseless each time they nearly smacked her in the chin.

Up and down, up and down, up and down our bodies went, with no concept of time. It was only when she suddenly cried out, and I felt the hot rush of wetness run down around my crotch that I knew she'd orgasmed yet again.

When her screams subsided, and our wild ride coasted to a haul, she was almost embarrassed by the wet mess she'd left behind.

"Oh my god... Oh my god, I'd never done that before..." Jessie yammered. Her face flushed bright red as she clambered off of me, looking for a towel, and instead opting for her husband's shirt without thinking. She mopped up my cock with her husband's favorite shirt-- the one he'd proposed to her in.

"It's fine. It's a good thing," I assured her, watching her rub the material all over my wet and sloppy shaft. "It's very natural for that to happen," I promised her with a pat on the cheek.

Her concern melted into a smile after a moment. "That was... that was incredible," she admitted.

"It's not over yet," I promised her.

I took her in two more positions after that. My personal favorite-- standing up, holding her up as I fucked her against the wall. I bounced her up and down, impaling her on my cock while her big wonderful tits slid up and down my chest. I always enjoyed this position as it demonstrates the prowess of my body, my stamina, and my strength. I worked hard for this body and I love to show what it can do. Plus, I enjoy the helplessness of the woman I'm fucking. Seeing her riding me, surrendering to my animal need to make her my mate is the apex of my pleasure with these women.

Jessie loved it too. Being carried and thrilled like the pampered spoiled princess that she was. But her true favorite came from the unexpected.

When I put her on the bed, on all fours and mounted up behind her. She peered over my shoulder and admitted, "I never let Michael fuck me in this position. ...Like a dog. It feels so... cheap and disrespectful."

I just smiled. "It's the most natural of all the positions. We're all just animals in the end." I said.

She had no words of protest as she accepted me in the doggy style position. And when half a minute into fucking her like a pair of filthy mutts, she climaxed hard and powerfully on my cock, it was obvious that the dirtiness of it had turned her on in ways she'd hadn't considered before.

I held her by the necktie, using it like a leash while I pounded her pussy again and again. I slapped her ass, I reared her upright, and slapped her big swinging titties. "Who's a dirty dog?" I asked as I plucked at those nerves that she'd pointed out.

"I am!" She cried, pushing her ass back to meet my thrusts. "I'm a dirty dirty dog."

"A filthy mutt!" I slapped her tits again.

"Harder! Fuck me harder. Give this dirty dog her bone!" Jessie begged.

"Bark for me!"

Without a second thought, Jessie yapped at the air, like a pathetic little ankle-biter. We fucked until the bed had inched itself halfway across the floor. Our position, our dirty talk, our moans, and name calling things that she would never allow from the man she loved and trusted, she was all too happy to grant access to her rough and over-sexed neighbor.

Funny how a strange cock can rearrange even the most stubborn girl's sensibilities. Michael's princess was Roy's dirty whore. And worse yet, she loved it. The degradation spurred a renewed love of sex into this deprived young housewife.

When it was all over and I was approaching the end of our afternoon of wild sex, Jessie nearly tackled me, pushing me onto my back on the bed. She grabbed my cock in both hands, threw her lips around the head and sucked for all she was worth.

Every part of her mouth, every part of her tongue, every part of her hands were used. She swung her head around, pivoting her mouth and lips up and down around my cock as she gorged herself greedily.

When I began to cry out, she didn't relent, even though she had no idea of the magnitude of what was to come.

My cock erupted in her throat. Her eyes fluttered wide as she experienced the flood of what Roy Martin's testosterone can produce.

She drank the thick gooey substance like a milkshake. But my orgasm went on and on. The ropes pumping into her lips faster than she could swallow.

After a few seconds of desperate effort to consume my seed, she had to admit defeat, and stroked my cock aggressively with two hands, watching as the last of my cum launched itself high into the air and came down on the bed sheets that she shared with her husband.

White hot sticky semen rained onto her bed. It ran in thick globs down her chin and onto her huge breasts. As she stroked, I reached over and rubbed it into her tits, smearing it like lotion, as the two of us enjoyed the fruits of our efforts.

When my cock finished releasing its payload, Jessie leaned over and began the task of cleaning me up with her mouth. Her tongue lapped at the cream glaze that now coated my shaft, balls, and thighs.

She did her best, but there was a tremendous amount, and even more on her sheets.

Finally, she had to admit defeat, and sat back on her heels, admiring the mess we'd made.

"Wow," she said finally.

"Good, right?" I scooped up my clothes and began to down pack my equipment.

"Will I still get those pictures?" She asked.

"Absolutely," I assured her. "You going to surprise your husband with any of them?"

Her eyes flicked to the ceiling, looking suddenly naughty and innocent at the same time. "Nah. I think maybe I'll keep them just for me," she admitted finally. "Besides... now when he goes out of town, I have something else to do than worry about him." She looked me up and down with greedy possessive eyes. "Or rather... some *one*."

One last picture for the road-- Jessie on her knees, naked and a mess, covered in my cum, and drunk from sexual satisfaction. A memento from Roy's lengthy list of conquests.

***

My affair with Jessie didn't last long. I was more than happy to spend those long nights with her while her husband was away. In fact, (at her request) I even brought some of my swinger buddies over to participate too.

Jessie loved the group sex, especially being pleasured by multiple cocks at once. She was a champ when it came to gang bangs. And I think it woke something up in her.

I couldn't exactly say what ended the marriage. Whether Jessie got caught, or she got bored, it's beyond my knowledge. But she and Michael sold the house and gone their separate ways, a few months later.

So what ever became of my busty little bunny, with her ginormous tits, cute overbite, and funny little way of talking? Turns out, she's in the adult film industry now, with a pretty good portfolio of hardcore porn under her belt.

I suppose I should say this surprises me, but it really doesn't. She loved to be the center of attention, and she loved to be in the spotlight. Combine that with her love of sex and being on camera, and I'd say she found her niche. I couldn't be more proud to be the cock that opened up this new world for her.

That's all for this one.

Good night, readers. Your wife is next!

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Roy's Conquests: Courtney Old bull seduces new wife next door.in Loving Wives
Anna Succumbs to Neighbor's Cock With encouragement of husband, wife becomes more daring.in Loving Wives
Roy's Conquests: Courtney Pt. 02 Old swinger steals wife during a backyard picnic.in Loving Wives
A Cuckold Made Hung lodger seduces wife and cuckolds a willing husband.in Loving Wives
Going Too Far Harry let's his roommate go a little too far with his girl.in Erotic Couplings
More Stories