Rt 66 - A New Road Adventure Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Jennifer, you ok with this."

"If it makes us happy like Betsy and Phil, I'll do anything."

"Then we are ok, as long as the purpose is to help us and just not have sex with us."

George, "Frank you talked to Phil, did he seem to think the girls just had sex with him?"

"No, he seemed very happy with his wife."

Vicki, "Happy he was in bed with her for three days."

Everyone laughed.

Liza took Frank, Dory and Vicki to the other trailer, the kids were gone."

"The kids did a great job cleaning."

Liza, he doesn't know yet that his daughters are in the field having sex with their brother right now and will join us when they finish, if they finish.

Liza set up the ground rules for Frank, and he was ready. They had him strip, he still was limp. Liza got his cock into her mouth and started to suck him, then Dory the Vicki. In no time he was hard and the girls were excited seeing his beautiful cock, it was 12" like Phil's but he was close to Gorges.

Frank, "There isn't going to be any making fun of me or anything like comparing me is there. Vicki walked to him, kissed him, there are only three people in the world right now. Frank didn't see Liza sneak out. She didn't go to the other camper, she went to the kids. They were just sitting there looking at each other.

Liza, "I thought you would all be having sex by now what's wrong?"

"We are afraid, we're all virgins."

"Oh, I'm sorry I was told you were all active."

Jessie and I had sex with mom, and we play with each other sometimes.

Tom, "I caught mom naked also, but in the bathroom, she asked me to taste her and she tasted great."

Liza, "Frank how about you?"

Frank, "I've touched a few girls but that's about it."

Liza, "You're all in college?"

Frank, "I'm not I work with my Dad, Tom is a senior, Jess a Junior and Jackie a Freshman."

Liza, "You are all handsome and gorgeous, no one has tried?"

Just blank stares.

"Tom and Frank come sit next to me either side."

"Jackie and Jess sit in front of your brother."

Liza, "First question, do any of you wish to lose your virginity tonight?"

All four rose their hands. "Is there someone special you would like to lose it to?"

Jackie, "Frank, I have always wanted to have sex with him."

Frank, "I had no idea, I'm sorry."

Jess, "I would like to lose mine to Tom, he has been my BFF for years."

Tom, Wow I never thought you even looked at me."

Liza, do any of you masturbate thinking of the others,

Frank, since we been here, I have over both my sisters, seeing them naked has been so hard on my nuts, I masturbate three or four times a day."

They all had similar answers.

"Jess and Jackie are you on the pill?"

How long, Jess, "we both started at 16, Mom had us do it just in case something came up in high school."

Liza, "Ok Tom and Jess sit over here facing away from us."

Frank and Jackie Sit behind me facing away.

They moved, "Now boys please lay down on you back with your head toward me."

Girls I want you to sit on your brothers penis, but don't let them in yet."

The girls giggled as the felt their brothers penis under them.

"Okay, now girls, rub your vagina's up and down with your brother penis, but again don't let them in you."

The girls started to rub, and Liza could see they were excited already, their precum was already dripping off the boys penis's.

"Boys, you must feel wetness already that is not pee, it's you sister precum. They need to be lubricated before you can enter them."

"Do you all understand the hymen and it's purpose?" Girls giggled, boys said yes.

"Okay, in a moment, girls you are going to sit up so your brothers cocks with stand tall. Once they are you will hold on to the bottom of their cocks and very slowly lower yourself on them. Warning it is going to hurt like hell, but it will pass. There may also be blood, a little or a lot. It's very normal.

"Okay sit up girls" See how they popped right up, your brothers are very horny, and they want to be inside you, but this time all four of you have to be careful and loving. Girls slowly lower yourselves until you touch your barrier.

Jess, "I'm ready."

Jackie, "It feels so good. I'm ready."

"Okay lower yourselves if it hurts to much pull back off wait and try again."

Both pushed past the barrier, and screamed, yet they both went straight to the bottom.

"Girls kiss to hide your screams. They started to kiss. Continue kissing as you raise yourselves. Then lower again." Liza new they both had hymen but there was little blood. "Okay keep going up and down, going faster as it feels better."

Boys gently reach up and hold their breast, They all watched and smiled as their breast laid in their brother hands. Each of the girls were having a great time, kissing, and doing circles around their brothers shafts.

Liza, "Okay boys switch," They looked at their sister, then at each other.

Frank, Tom do you want to?

Tom, "Jess do you want me to switch?"

Jess, "Jackie?"

Frank, "Okay let's switch, we are here to learn."

Tom looked at Jess and said sorry. They started again, and found they were still having a good time. After ten minutes Jackie said she was going to cum. Frank said he was also, all four came at the same time. They held each other. Then all four hugged and kissed each other. Jess went to her sister, "Can I eat out his cum?"

"Yes, so they both got into a 69 and started eating. The boys looked at their cocks, and wanted to get into the action. Liza called them over, Frank please lay down. She mounted his cock, in her anus, Frank was in shock and wanted to start pumping. Jess, please come to the from of me, enter me in my pussy. The two of you are going to screw me at the same time. When you are ready cum in me. Play with my nipples, kiss me. Feal freedom. The boys were so excited to be having sex with a beautiful woman, and they were having a good time, Liza smiled she knew they wouldn't last long like this.

"Girls come watch from below, see how they are entering me, when they are done, you will see their cum fall out of me as it did you, enjoy." This set the boys off, Tom was sucking a nipple, Frank was holding her ass cheeks. They once again came very close to each other. Liza stood up and stood above the girls letting them eat her out while standing. Then they all laid together, asking question, or eating a part of one or the other.

Liza then smiled and kissed each of them, she asked them to follow her. She went to their fathers camper. She told them to be very quiet.

Liza, we entered the kids got the shock of their lives. Their father was on his back and Dory was riding him very slow and tender, Vicki was on his face going fast so her clit was being rubbed. Then they switched, Dory started going fast and Vicki went slow. Liza pointed to the girls and Vicki and Dory knew what she wanted.

Dory, "Ok Frank time to make a change, we are going to blind fold you. Then we want you to experience making love without site. This time we will be leaning over the table and you will enter us from behind. This will make our pussies a little tighter for you but I promise you will love it."

Dory blind folded him while Vicki was covering his mouth coming on him.

Frank, "Oh my I have never felt a woman come in my mouth, that was better than I ever thought it could be."

Vicki, "Why thank you, now you will be ready for your wife when she tries it soon."

Frank, "Sounds like there will be a lot of fun coming our way."

Liza, "Hi Frank, sounds like you're loosening up a little. So, let's talk a second while the girls get ready." Dory and Vicki took the boys by the hand and smiled seeing they were hard as rocks.

"Frank when you were making love to Vicki and Dory did you think of your wife while doing it?"

"Continuously, not that I didn't enjoy the two of you, but I love my wife and I have learned I've been neglecting her a lot." Liza had to make sure the girls kept quiet as they started to cry.

"Okay Frank they are ready, I will guide you to them, and I'm sure you know what to do from there, just don't remove the blindfold until they tell you to. You must feel this without sight." I led him to Jess, who had asked to be first.

Ok Frank, I will leave you for a few minutes so it's just the three of you. Vicki is on your left, make sure you do both so you get the full experience, maybe even tell them your coming so you can cum on their chest."

"That would be fun, but how will I know where to aim, Vicki will take your cock and aim it for you. Then you will be told what to do. "I watched him walk up to Jess, placed his hands on her cheeks, she was very close to the size of Dory, so I hoped he couldn't tell the difference yet.

He entered his daughter, she had her mouth buried in a pillow, she was so happy to feel such a large cock, but it hurt also. Frank moved to Jackie fast and went into her, he paused. Then continued.

Something was different, but Liza told him there would be so he continued. I stayed at the door just in case he figured it out and it didn't go well. But he was on his third time in and out of each girl when he yelled he was coming, Jackie grabbed his cock and put it in her mouth, Frank shot a load into her, then Jess took the next shot, Frank moaned load as the next three shots hit their chest and breast.

I scooted them out fast and told Frank he could remove the blind fold.

"Frank how are you feeling?"

"Young" You were right they felt so different in the=at position, I have only done me on top with Jenn, I feel so much like an ass for not caring about her needs."

"I see you are still erect."

"Yea sometimes I can cum a few times, it's weird, many of my friends think I'm a freak."

"Friends?"

"Yea I go out drinking on Fridays and we all laugh about our adventures and stories start getting out and someone would bring up my condition. They always try to get me to screw some whore, but I decline, Jenn was the only woman for me."

I went over and sat on his lap, sliding down his shaft, I kissed him lustfully. He was frozen at first but then warmed up.

"Frank I did this to show you to be ready anytime Jenn just walks up to you and mounts you, it will be times like that when you have to let her have what she wants, she will have a need to either feel you, want to love you, or just plain sex. You have to train yourself to be ready. Like you are now, did you know you are pounding into me already?"

Frank was smiling, "What are you thinking Frank?"

"For the first time in my life I am thinking of screwing a different woman, you feel so good."

I didn't know what to say, but I was very happy that I was also beginning to feel aroused, and I liked it, I came three times before he blew a massive load in me. I looked into his eyes and then kissed him passionately.

"You are the second man in my life to bring me to that level of orgasm, thank you."

At this point I blind folded him, I laid on the bed, he was on the chair, the girls came in and they licked his cock, and my pussy. I was again surprised at the hunger in Jackie to please me, I came three times, and I pulled her to my mouth for a wonderful long kiss. Her father came in Jess's mouth and she chocked, Jackie went to help. I pulled the blind fold off Frank. When his eyes adjusted he was angry, he almost yelled, but the girls jumped up and started sharing kisses, and hugs. I left them alone to talk.

Outside the boys were having a great time with Dory and Vicki, Vicki stopped and invited me to take her place. I smiled and joined Frank.

Vicki then went to the other cabin to see how things were going. George was behind Jenn in her ass. I sat down so she could eat out her son's cum. She orgasmed a couple times and then asked for a break. She curled up into Georges arms and went to sleep.

I went back to the kids and told them to join me. We entered their fathers cabin; he was in Jacki's pussy and eating out Jess. The boys were enjoying the site. Frank Jr. went to Jess and handed her his cock to suck, Tom went to Jess and she held his, she couldn't reach it but she smiled at him as she gave him a hand job. Frank was so busy he didn't even see them. When Frank came, he looked up and his mouth just froze. He turned to the girls and they invited him to the floor. Vicki mounted his mouth, Dory his cock, then Liza sucked his balls. The children all took turns making love with each other, they were in no hurry. Liza stopped and to Frank with her, the three kids adjusted.

"Frank, you're coming with me to experience something the others have but you haven't"

I stopped him at the downed tree sat him down and slide into him. I rode him for a few minutes and then kissed him.

"That was for me, I just wanted to feel that beautiful cock in me." Frank smiled and kissed her.

They arrived at the other cabin, George was behind Jenn, she was facing away, so George pulled out and had Frank take his place, I knew Jenn was ready for a orgasm so she wouldn't notice the change right away, while I was watching Liza was on her knees sucking me and the juices from Jenn, she came hard leaving a small puddle under her. She kept going, she was so horny she couldn't stop.

I tried my best to be quiet but I was coming, so wasn't Jenn, we came together. Jenn screamed as she came, then she heard another scream as Frank came inside her. She tried to get up and see what was going on, but she had no strength.

"George what just happened, who just came in me?"

Frank walked to the front of his mother and offered her his cock. She was pleasantly pleased and took his cock. She sucked him with a large smile, Liza ate her out at the same time, as I entered Liza's ass. It was a great time and when we all finished, we all jumped on the floor in a bundle.

It was time to shower Frank and Jennifer, we got them cleaned up and bed freshened in Franks cabin. Then we brought Jenn to Frank the kids were in Georges now, still playing around with each other. Then they found twister, they laughed as five of them played. They will play nude from this point on.

Vicki and I brought the two together, "We hope tonight was an eye opener. We will keep the kids in our camper for the night, have fun. They both hugged us, George enjoyed Jenn's hug, she had great breast.

When we returned, we jumped in, it was a blast, we played three times before everyone was having sex with someone. Vicki and I stepped away and sat in a chair, she curled up in my arms, and my cock in her pussy. She was asleep in minutes.

I noticed something was happening with Dory and Liza, they seemed to enjoy tom and Frank a lot. They were still having sex two hours later when Vicki woke up to go pee. I watched as the four of them stopped, laid down together and cuddled. Liza smiled at me, then off to sleep. I saw both of their legs, cum was flowing down to their knees. When Vicki joined me, she brought me a drink, we sat there a moment as I pointed out the cum on the girls. We also noticed the two sisters laying on the floor wrapped around each other.

In the morning we woke, to Frank and Jenn sitting in a chair looking at all of us. They were smiling.

Jenn had her legs spread; she shaved her pussy hair. We found out that was what bothered Frank so much he hated the hair on her. She also had a long trail of dried up cum on her legs and she smiled when I saw it. Vicki noticed fresh cum and she crawled over and licked it up, bringing Jenn to another orgasm.

As the kids started to stir, they ran to their parents and hugged them. Dory and Liza sat in the chair with us, and we laughed wondering which would give first me or the chair.

Jackie, " Mom and Dad we are starving but we want to play twister with you one time before we get ready." Frank laughed, "I haven't seen that game in 40 years.

Vicki and I watched the fun as the seven tried to play, first thing we saw was Frank eating out Jess, then it went from there, the sex started all over again, Vicki, mounted me again, turned and kissed me.

"Right now, I just want you."

Grand Canyon same Story New People.

When we get to the Grand Canyon. The girls wanted to stay in the Cavern Suite. We got a room, amazing. Sleeping under ground, We put our bags on one of the beds, and we all would sleep in the other.

We went up looked at the adventures, we all agreed we had to do everything, so we signed up and we enjoyed everything offered. First night we ate an easy meal. Then I had to go for a run, the girls decided to run with me. They did ok, I met them on my way back. Not bad first time out. We just sat and watched the sunset, ate snacks. Liza was tired and asked if we could get to bed so we weren't late for our first excursion. The girls all got ready for bed; they actually wore nightgowns. They kissed me good night and we all curled in for a what would turn out to be a good night sleep. I woke first made coffee and marveled seeing all three hugging but dressed. Vicki smelled the coffee, she turned to ask but there was a cup next to her. She smiled and said thank you. We watched Liza and Dory sleep. Dory jumped up, is it time?

"Not yet just enjoying you two sleeping. "

"Well, I smell coffee, she jumped up got a cup and ran to the bathroom. She came out naked. And sat with us. Liza woke a few minutes later.

"Ok where's the coffee, I handed her a cup. She took a sip, smiled, and ran to the bathroom. She also came out naked.

"Shower is tiny"

"Vicki, "Coffee first then shower."

Each of the girls took a shower separately, got dressed, making sure I could see. Then told me to hurry, it's time.

I don't know these girls; it was funny watching them.

Vicki came up to me, "You, ok?"

"Yes, I'm just enjoying the excitement of you three this morning, you're actually excited about this days trips."

"Best keep your eyes open, they aren't wearing panties, she pulled her shorts to show me. I knew it was too good to be true. I kissed her, and off she went.

After the donkey ride, they went straight to the room, they were in pain, normally it is rough on people, but they didn't wear panties. They sat on the bed with wash cloths between their legs. I couldn't laugh, but I was inside. I took care of them the best I could.

Vicki, "I guess our plans kind of backfired today, do you mind if we just relax tonight."

I hugged her, "You guys relax, I'm going to watch the sunset and get a beer and snack. I'll be quiet returning." Each girl thanked me and kissed me.

I enjoyed the evening when two young ladies asked me to take a picture of them with the sun behind them. I said sure, they stood nicely I snapped several pictures, and they said thank you. I watched them walk away, they were beautiful.

I finished watching the sun, and there is a tap on my shoulder. It was one of the girls.

Meeting Frank and Jennifer and their children.

"Hi, I'm Jesse, my sister is Jackie. You may not remember my sister and I, but we were at the party the other night. That was really nice of you and your friends to do that."

"Hi, I'm George, It was fun, glad you enjoyed yourselves."

"I came back to you to see if you and your friends would like to join us in a party tomorrow night, right over on the other side of your trees. We are going to attempt to have a party as nice as you did."

"Well, I will mention it to the girls, I bet we will join. We will be here awhile to enjoy all that is offered."

"Thank you, we look forward to seeing you."

I headed back to my room and there stood Vicki, she was smiling and asked if we could go for a walk, it was nice out.

"Well, that is just what the Doctor ordered, a nice walk and a hot babe."

So, we walked for an hour, and headed back, when we got to the room, we were almost laughing when we saw Liza and Dory sleeping in the other bed.

George, "Did you plan this?"