Rub a Dub Dub Ch. 07

Story Info
Naked picnic trip to the island and what happened there.
6.7k words
4.7
7.9k
7

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/05/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Drmaxc
Drmaxc
2,668 Followers

Chapter 7 - Return to the Island

"Ben, you've five people here. If you had the choice, what would you like to do sexually, three pussies, two cocks and five mouths and bottoms. Say anything goes, what would be your kink?"

"Huh?" He was open mouthed. "I..." They were standing, clothed; the question was a little out of the blue.

"Just be wild. Anything which comes into your head."

They were all looking at him, keen that he should come up with a new idea to tickle their fancy... or fancies.

"Err, a trip to the island, no clothes, all naked. Going in the boat like that."

"Yes?"

"Naked explorers. The, err, excitement of leaving clothes behind. Landing naked. Game of tag, or naked hide and seek?"

"Tame, tame, tame!"

"Well, um, to make the next person 'it' you have to..." he paused. It had been on his mind. On his mind the whole week. Why did they not fuck?

"Yes? Do what?"

"Fuck."

"Oh, you'd like to fuck us would you - Mary, Felicity and me?"

"Well, yes, of course if... if that's allowed, that is."

They all burst out laughing. "We wondered when you'd ask!" Giggled Felicity.

They had been teasing him. He could see it. Even in the tub, blindfolded and bottom fucking.

"I just wondered that... perhaps you did anything but... you know... that... that that was maritally reserved.

"A fuck you shall have. Would you like it now?" Greg raised his coffee mug. "Would you like to fuck Mary?" There was a pause, "Whilst we watch."

"Oh, I..." Ben was not sure. Not so sure he quite liked the idea whilst everyone was watching and perhaps making comments on technique. An exhibition fuck. A public fuck. Making a show.

"In a few minutes then, Ben. Mentally prepare yourself. You're going to be fucking my wife whether you want to or not. Agreed?"

He could not really say no! "Yes, but..."

"No buts. All the way. You come inside her. You ejaculate. You inseminate."

"Really?" Already he could feel a stirring.

"Yes, really!"

"So, your game of tag," continued Mary. "You have to fuck to make the next person it?"

"Catch and forcibly...?" Added Liz.

"Could be."

"How do you fuck the men. Is it sore bottoms time again?" It was Felicity asking.

"Was yours sore?" Asked Mary.

"A bit, that was a lot of cock up there!"

"Lots of cocks!"

Ben listened in amazement and delight as the women talked so freely. Such uninhibited talk.

"Could be in the mouth," suggested Liz, "Or just rub sexual organs together - that'd make it easiest, "I'd like to see men wrestling each other all hard."

"Rubbing their hard cocks against each other, seeing who can make the other cum. Mmmm! Last one left standing fucks me." Felicity's eyes seemed to sparkle.

"Not very fair on us, Mary and me," said Liz.

Ben swallowed. He was not used to this naked sexuality in women. To hear Felicity was turned on by frotting and the nods from the other girls rather suggested they thought the same.

"Just touching, just rubbing a bit. Always like seeing you girls scissoring." It was Graham's turn to be a little more open. Ben could see his point.

"What else?" Mary looked at Ben

"What, a different idea? Err, a naked erect walk around the whole island, you ladies keeping us hard." To Ben a bit of an old fantasy. He had imagined doing something like that with girlfriends past. Not that he ever had. Had never even so much as suggested it to a girl. The thought had been, many times, of leaving clothes and walking in a wood or across a field, her hand holding him and wanking it as they walked in the warm sunshine.

"Or you men keeping yourselves hard whilst we watch!" Liz again. She giggled. "No touching your own cocks! Only each other's. Hands or cocks rubbing." A pause. "Particularly rubbing."

"Blindfolded?"

"Funny!"

"What if someone else was there or someone landed. We wouldn't know."

"The men could be blindfolded - not the women," said Mary, "we watch and we lead you safely all around the island... by your cocks." She was undressing as she spoke. Ben could not help watching, could not help thinking she was doing that for him, getting ready to fuck.

Mary got up from the table, now bare breasted and walked towards a sunbed dropping her cotton skirt as she did so. She was naked beneath. Ben watched with delight as her bottom cheeks rose and fell in that so enticing female way. She turned, sat and lay back opening her legs. A clear and rather graphic invitation - an invitation to fuck.

"Well, Ben?"

They were all looking at him. Some with coffee mugs raised to their lips.

"Get your cock out, Ben, you'll need that." Greg was smiling at him, effectively telling him to fuck his wife.

Again, Ben's embarrassment took over. The normality of his friends sitting there drinking coffee and him needing to leave his mug, stand, disrobe and reveal to all his excitement and then, moreover, walk over to Mary, lie upon her and copulate. Would it be best if he made some attempt at foreplay, fondled her breasts, offered his knob to be sucked, touched her sex to arouse and make her wet, perhaps got down on knees and performed cunnilingus - maybe revealing his brown star, again, to the group? All with an audience.

Slowly he arose from the table unbuttoning his shirt. So conscious of the others looking at him as he undid his shorts. Perhaps better to pull shorts and underpants down in one. Underpants never seeming to Ben to have quite the same appeal as women's silk or even cotton knickers - the way they hugged their curves or even tucked themselves into certain places. He had not meant to, but the pulling down of shorts pulled his erection down too, so when the waistband descended past his knob the whole assembly bounced up knocking over his almost empty coffee cup. That produced laughter.

"Bet you couldn't do that again if you tried, "commented Graham.

"You're clearly almost ready for a fuck, Ben, but is Mary?" Greg reached out and pulled back Ben's foreskin to it full extent, "You're ready now." Again, that easy sexuality amongst the group. Not many inhibitions. Ben was getting to really like that. Greg got up from the table, still holding Ben's penis and reached for a bottle of sunscreen. With a tug he pulled Ben towards his wife on the sunbed and directed and squirted the bottle. The white sunscreen splashed down on Mary's sex. It looked so like the spurtings of a man or, rather, men. There was a lot of it. In Ben's mind the thought it could so easily have been semen, Greg and Graham generously wanking to provide lube for his coitus with Mary.

And the idea pleased. Really pleased. A bit of a surprise to him. The thought of him doing the wanking; making Greg and Graham's penises spurt to provide him with lubrication, aiming their penises at Mary's exposed sex, watching twin ejaculations splash onto her, got to him. Was it just him going with the flow or was he now caught up in the current; the strong sexual current?

"Come on, Ben, get on top of my wife. You know what to do." Greg was still holding Ben's cock and did not let go as Ben settled himself upon Mary, did not let go until he had actually pushed Ben's knob into his wife. It was certainly a confirmation that Ben should copulate with her! Maybe a tradition in some communities of the past for an honoured guest to be invited to have a man's wife for the night, but even that, surely, would not have extended to the honoured guest's cock being pushed into the wife by the husband! The husband ensuring the honoured guest's cock was fully erected first. Perhaps even getting down on his knees and sucking it to make it swell. A politeness, an obeisance to an honoured guest. Somewhat improbable that the host would actually push the guest's penis into his wife. But by the lakeside, with everyone watching that was what happened.

"This is nice," whispered Mary in Ben's ear, "I've wanted to do this ever since we met. Did you want to fuck me - oh yes, all the way in - when we first met by the lakeside?" Her hips came up to meet him. "Was it fuck at first sight?" A lick to the inside of his ear. "You were certainly looking at my tits! Were you wishing I was walking topless. Did you want to wank over them?"

Ben fucked Mary. His penis firm and sliding. Hard inside her. What a lovely feeling even if conscious of four pairs of eyes watching his rising and falling bottom - if they were. A sudden slap to his bottom confirmed they had not gone away - had not left the copulating couple to - well -copulate.

"Come on, we're going for a swim. You can finish later."

What? The others had all undressed. It was rather strange, annoying even, to be interrupted. He and Mary were fucking after all. Coitus interruptus! But it was Mary's husband who had slapped him. Ben withdrew and stood. Before him both Greg and Graham with penises up. Presumably the sight of the copulation had aroused them.

"You've got nice and wet, Ben." And he had. His erection was almost dripping with Mary's lubrication. Greg stepped very deliberately forward and their knobs met and all at once his knob was being rubbed by Greg's. Mary's lovely wetness was between them but... One moment Ben had been fucking - engaged in the most normal of sex but all of a sudden... And then Graham pressed in. Three firm penises curving up to their acorn heads; three heads pushing together; so intimate with retracted foreskins; pushing and rubbing together with Mary's wetness. All becoming wet together.

Go with the flow. Go with the flow.

"Come on boys, you can play that game tomorrow. Let's swim."

Wonderful, actually. Running down to the lake. Six naked people together and all the men erect. Boobs bouncing, lovely feminine bottoms wobbling - nakedness all around. What a thing to do. What a thing to be part of. What a holiday experience. So sexual. So enjoyably communal. The erections did not last with the swimming. But they came back.

Naked in the water, standing on the bottom, bodies hidden, the lapping waves obscuring, the group talked about going to the island. What to take, whether really to go naked. But all at once Felicity's voice: "Let's fuck."

Just like that. After all they had done, simple fucking was going to happen almost casually. Up to then it hadn't really happened. Yes, one of the girls had briefly mounted him; yes he had just been fucking Mary just before; but there had not been a communal fuck. Right there and then, feminine hands went to cocks; fleshy appendages were encouraged into tumescence and, one by one, the men were mounted. It was very much that way around. So easy with the buoyancy of the water. Ben found his now hard penis being slid not into Mary, as he might have expected, but into Liz, the woman holding herself around his neck and bouncing off the lake bottom, whilst spreading her legs, and onto his prong. Up and on. Sexual connection just like that. And there they were. Three couples fucking together in the lake, women rising and falling in the water as they rode the upstanding poles.

And they swapped. Of course, they swapped. It was just what Ben had been expecting and had seemed so long delayed. Group sex, group copulation, seemingly held back so purposefully by other games. What other group would have engaged in anal intercourse before doing the 'proper' thing, let alone all the underwater mock surreptitious play?

"I'm getting cold," exclaimed Felicity, "let's stop and do more later. Let's go for a run."

As easily as the fucking had started it stopped. No ejaculations, no shuddering female orgasms, just the pleasure of the sliding. The whole group splashing out of the water and running off along the shore, boobs bouncing once more, erections swinging until they became soft penises flapping about.

Down the shore one way and then back again. The party collapsed, all breathing heavily.

"Right, let's go. Off to the island."

"Ben's got to finish fucking Mary first."

"Oh yes, so he has!"

"I don't mind waiting until..." Ben was happy to wait until the island. He required no special treatment.

"No, you and Mary fuck. We'll pack the picnic."

And he and Mary were left standing by the shore. Left with an injunction to fuck. They were naked after all and had fucked in the water.

"You need to be erect, Ben."

"So I do."

How good to feel it coming. How good to feel the blood pumping and his penis rising without him touching or anything. The power of suggestion or thought. Him simply becoming manly by the lake. Mary's eyes upon it as it grew.

"That looks so good, Ben."

"Good enough to suck?"

"Good enough!"

Wonderful to see the woman step forward and then sink to her knees. The eroticism of it! Ben so conscious of being there naked in the open air, in a really open space by the lake, the sun warming him, the gentle lap of the waves; away across the lake a sailing boat or two moving; they really were out in the open and there down below him, a woman on her knees before him about to mouth his manhood. Simply glorious!

Such a sigh as Mary took him in. So good to look down and see her lips sliding. He turned his head and looked back up at the house in time to see the rest of the party, four naked bottoms, disappearing within. There was no hurry. It took a little time to make a picnic.

No hurry, as he looked back out over the lake, looked towards the island and thought of their forthcoming expedition. A naked expedition across the lake. What a thrill! Something very erotic of setting out without any clothes.

So good being fellated out in the open air, but it would be good to fuck too. It was impressive how Mary came off his cock and managed in one slow but fluid movement to move from kneeling to lying upon her back. An elegant movement if the result, a good looking woman lying upon her back with her legs apart ready for coitus, can be described as 'elegant' rather than erotic. Again, so good for Ben to find himself standing above such a woman, naked and with his cock at the ready. The sun cast his shadow upon Mary, his upstanding cock distinct, he moved it so its shadow head touched her lips. It would have been a rather fine photograph. A photograph of naked Mary with all the implication of the shadow without the man being seen.

Ben descended onto the grass, Ben moved to lie upon Mary and, this time unaided, slipped his penis into her. They fucked. A very traditional engagement, Mary's ankles locked over his back. This time it was copulation to the finish. The penis within Mary spurted. That very male fluid passed between them.

The others found them lying apart, half or more asleep.

"That looks OK." It was Greg, looking from his wife to Ben.

"Yes, Ben's done it," remarked Felicity.

Clear they could see both semen on Ben's cock and between Mary's legs.

Greg turned to Graham, "Looks inviting doesn't it?"

Graham nodded. "Mmmm, slippery!"

Two cocks were swelling but there was a resounding slap on two bottoms from Liz. "None of that. You've got some rowing to do!"

No time for another swim, no time to wash the evidence of his recent copulation from his body. The picnic hamper was stowed and Ben, along with the others, was bundled into the boat and off the party went as naked as the day they were born - bar the hats of course - and the sunglasses.

And so, the naked group set out. It was rather strangely exciting. Ben had been landed upon the island naked, or at least swum ashore, but now the whole group were going naked to the island. A boat full of naked people. Greg and Graham rowing. A nudist outing complete with picnic hamper. They had not forgotten provisions. They had not forgotten clothing - the lack of clothing had been deliberate!

A nudist outing at the start, but soon the girls were giggling and teasing the rowers into erection once more. Ben had to smile at the sight of Gregg and Graham rowing away, seated side by side, each handling an oar, both with their cocks sticking hard up in the air. His, of course, was not. It was as limp as anything. He had, after all, fucked Mary not that many minutes before. It hung down between his legs as he leant back against the boat and enjoyed the sound of lapping water and the sun, as the island came nearer and nearer.

It was Liz who took to steering by holding the two erections and doing a 'left a bit, right a bit' with them. As usual the men rowed facing away from the direction of travel. Liz taking over the role of cox. The coxswain of the boat. Of course, Felicity had to have a go and then Mary.

"Go on, Ben, you try. It's a hoot."

"I don't know, I..." but eventually he succumbed, and it was strangely fun. He knew tanks were steered with levers and, indeed other mechanical machines, but holding a couple of fleshy, stiff cocks as levers rather than a tiller was... different! What was he doing - Ben Baker with a man's warm spike in each hand - so hard and so firm. And it was he who steered the boat into the shore where they grounded, his hands clasping each of his friends' hard penises, pushing forward for a harder pull on the oar, pulling back for the man to ease off. What a thing to be doing. A lovely image in Ben's mind of an Edwardian lady in a lovely flowing dress and pretty straw hat with flowers steering a boat on a boating pond with the erect penises of two Edwardian men, moustached and clad in boating blazers and flannels. Best if she was not experienced and did too much 'left and righting' with the result all over her pretty hands!

It was a shame, though he had, he could but admit, enjoyed copulating with Mary very much indeed, that he was unable to erect in the boat. It would have been fun changing over with Greg or Graham, trying not to fall out of the boat, and had his own rowing directed by a pull or push upon his cock.

In Ben's mind another boating thought. This time of the Oxford and Cambridge Boat Race or perhaps simply an eight practising on Isis or Cam. Yes indeed, thoughts of the strong male rowers and a diminutive female cox encouraging them not just by speech but by the opening and closing of her knees and the sight of her exposed, delightfully hairy, little quim. The lovely idea of them back together in the showers. Eight tall men and one particularly petite girl. Perhaps eight tall penises and one rather small girl with little hands. She would have her work cut out easing their swelling with her soapy fingers or perhaps pausing, saying she would only bring them off if they won the race next week! Fondling but no cumming. Eight so very large cocks brought to the edge but no further. Having to leave the soap, shower and cox all worked up. Step into the changing area all as hard as anything. What frustration until the big day when they did win. Very much the headline in a newspaper, 'the winning eight was coxed by a woman to a nail-biting finish.' 'Coxed' indeed - and the real 'finish' would come later.

The party stepped ashore. No need to worry about shoes, trousers or dresses becoming wet. There were wearing none of those things. The hamper was unloaded, the boat drawn up and then the games began.

"Are we alone?" Such an important requirement. It would not do to bump into other people as they were - well, perhaps, that depended who the other people were! The game was for the men to be blindfolded. It was the only clothing - if it could be called that - they had brought. Three scraps of cloth as blindfolds. Perhaps they would have done as sort of bikini bottoms or remarkably short skirts; perhaps they could have been tied to hide the men's penises and balls, as sort of pouches but any sort of erection would have pushed the material out of the way and exposed them. They were just enough to blindfold - not enough to restrain manly penises.

Ben watched as the girls blindfolded Greg, then Graham and lastly himself. As the cloth covered his eyes, he had felt a hand and then lips upon his penis. As had happened so many times on this strange holiday Ben erected; freely erected knowing the girls could see him; knowing the other men were being erected too. Enough time had passed since copulating by the lake with Mary - just enough time! A certain aching feeling in his balls but a glorious and strange feeling to be standing naked and now erect in the open, visible but unseeing.

Drmaxc
Drmaxc
2,668 Followers
12