Rubens & Telemann: Missing Pages

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Peri drove around, up to the highest covered level of the parking garage, found an open spot and backed into it. Closing the roof, she turned off the CD, shut down the motor and unhooked her seat belt harness. As the strap retracted it stung her breast, re-stimulating her sensitive areola and nipple. Peri watched her coin puff up under her dress. She raised her right index finger and rubbed the nipple through the cloth until it was a stout marble. "Mmm, Dexter," she thought to herself, "is that what your long finger would feel like? Is that what your long finger would like to feel?" She giggled remembering how the guard had practically drooled on the map. She hadn't minded. She was learning that it was fun to tease.

Looking through her windshield and side windows, Peri realized she was hidden between two large sedans. Impulsively she bent her left wrist, crooked her elbow and twisted her hand into her sleeveless armhole, under the stretchy tan dress, and cupped her full, round, firm, left breast. Meanwhile, Peri pushed her right hand between her legs to the elevated hemline which she was thrilled to notice Dexter had noticed. She pulled the front of the skirt up to her waist, slumped on the beige leather seat and braced her feet in the corners of the floorboard under the dash.

Peri slid her chemise in circles around her breast, squeezing its mass and twisting its tender tip through the fine silk. She pressed her right palm flat, below the bottom edge of the undergarment, depressing her tummy, and slipped beneath the elastic of her pantyhose. "Mmm hmm," she sighed, "there you are, 'Mickey,' not so well hidden, are you?" she whispered. Continuing to drive her fingers forward, through the remaining light curls on her mons, she brushed over her clitoris. "OOO, UNNN," she moaned, pausing, as electric bolts fired from her cunt's nerves. She moved her left hand across her chest, massaging and molesting her right breast, intentionally dragging her forearm across her sensitive, aroused left side as she did so.

Her dripping, wet, pussy's slick lips parted. She ran her index finger and pinkie down the outside with her middle and ring fingers plowing the center line. At the bottom of her slice she shoved the middle fingers into her vagina to their third knuckles and curled them up and back. Pushing her sandals against the firewall, she crunched her abdomen, clutched her breast, clenched her thighs against her hand and squeezed her cunt as hard as she could. "Ho.. Ho.. Hol... HOLLDDD IT!" she screamed at herself as she felt tension, agony and pleasure build throughout her body. "AAAAAHHHHHHHHH!" she shrieked, no longer able to prevent, nor wanting to contain, her orgasm.

The Beemer rocked. Its brake lights flashed with each spasmodic kick of Peri's sandals against the floor pedal. She pushed her back deep into the bucket seat and cried, "OhMyGosh! OhMyGosh! OhMyGosh!" as her ecstasy rolled on.

Finally, with the rapture past and her contorted hands aching from the stress, Peri recovered herself. Straightening up, she smoothed her chemise, tugging it back to its proper condition, got out of the coupe and organized herself into a presentable appearance. Chirp! Chirp! She locked the car and headed for the registrar, making a mental note to find a women's restroom where she could check her make-up and make final adjustments, if necessary, to her outfit.

*

At 10:42 a.m. Carter's phone rang. He saw it was the intercom line that was flashing and picked up. "Yes?" he said.

Ruth Cohen's crisp voice announced, "Margaret Shell, over at the registrar, is on Line One, Dr. Carter."

"Thank you, Ruth. If my 10:45 student is out there, you may send him or her along when I am off the phone," Carter instructed, then punched the Line One button and said, "This is Dr. Carter..."

"Good Morning, Dr. Carter," replied a mellow, yet efficient, feminine voice. "Margaret Shell, here, at Student Registration. I hope you can clarify a little snag I am facing."

"I'll try, Margaret," Carter responded amiably, "What is the issue?"

Well, a new student...uh, Periwinkle Halstead... is here without any University documents except her Letter of Admission from last April. She says she completed pre-registration in May, checked in with us...When was that, dear?... last Thursday, and was sent to Counseling where, she says, she met with you for a Course Advisory consultation."

"Alright, Carter said, rolling his eyes and frowning. "And...? he said, patiently.

"And, I don't find her records anywhere. Do you recognize the name? Did you see her?" Ms. Shell asked.

Carter's frown disappeared into a broad grin as he remembered Peri, standing in front of his face, his hands rubbing her legs before he rolled down her navy tights. "I definitely saw her, Margaret," he stated flatly. "She came... let me think, now... yes, she came...Thursday afternoon, a little past four... or, did she come... at 4:30?... mmm, possibly. Well, whenever she came, it was very productive, let me tell you."

"I just don't understand it, Dr. Carter," Ms. Shell persisted, "There's nothing here to show it."

"Hold the phone, Margaret," Carter said, punching the red button and silencing Line One. He counted to ten, slowly, then brought Margaret back on line. "You still there, Margaret?" he inquired.

"Yes," she returned.

"Good, glad I didn't lose you!" He gave a light, little, laugh. "Listen, I have my notes here and I spoke with my secretary, Ms. Cohen. She remembers entering the data, but, agrees she can't see it either." Carter paused. "How about we do this: You set her up, based on the admissions letter, and send her back to me around noon. I will personally enter her." Carter rubbed his cock, which was thickening as he spoke. "Trust me, Margaret, there was likely a program mistake on the new mainframe system, but, I'll fill her with a full load. Just reset the basic demographics and I promise, I will take care of her" Carter forced himself to quit stroking his fat dick through his slacks. "Does that sound OK to you?"

"Well, alright, Dr. Carter," Margaret agreed. "No sense punishing the dear girl...I'll never understand these darn computers. Give me my old file cabinets any day!" She snorted and disconnected.

Carter promptly pressed the intercom button and dialed Ruth Cohen. As soon as she answered, he said "Ruth, that girl from Thursday, Periwinkle Halstead, who was a no-show, needs special attention, according to Ms. Shell. Clear my calendar. Give the students to Dr. James and Dr. Llewellyn. When Halstead shows up buzz me."

"Alright, Dr. Carter," Ruth confirmed. "What about your 10:45, Patricia Dempsey?"

"I'll take her now, Ruth," he said, pleased to see his erection was gone, "but she is the last appointment, except for Halstead."

"Consider it done," Cohen said, then she hung up, turned to the waiting co-ed and pointed down the hall. "Dr. Carter's office is just down there, Miss Dempsey."

Patricia knocked on Carter's door, opened it, and poked her head into the office. "Dr. Carter?" she asked, smiling shyly, showing clear, light-blue eyes above pale, chubby cheeks.

"Yes, hello," Carter affirmed. "Come on in, close the door and take a seat," he said, pointing to 'Monstro', his overstuffed brown armchair, backed into the far corner to the right of his desk. As she passed the front of his cluttered desk he stood, extending his arm and shook her hand. "You are...?" he tipped his head, holding her slightly pudgy palm and delaying her progress.

"Oh! Yes, sorry!" she said, flummoxed, "I'm... Patricia Dempsey. Dr. Llewellyn referred me. I'm kinda in trouble with...my grades," she haltingly explained, as her voice faded to nearly inaudible.

Carter rapidly took in her appearance and demeanor. She wore an over-sized, black, T-Shirt with a crazed, yellow, 'Happy Face' design on the front under the word, 'NIRVANA.' The untucked shirt fell straight from her large bust to her equally large hips, which were squeezed into men's Levi's, at least a size too small for her. Below the shirt her thighs crowded each other. Her dry hand was soft and warm. Her open face was sweet and trusting. She smiled and her rubbery, thick lips exposed a lovely mouth with beautiful, even, white teeth. Carter felt a twinge in his groin. Letting loose of her hand he stepped around his desk as the girl fell into Monstro's arms.

Crossing to the door, Carter unobtrusively flipped the bolt and turned, facing the student sprawled against the huge back cushion of his mammoth chair. He overtly stared at the T-Shirt design, pushed up by her great boobs. "So... you're a big... Nirvana fan, eh?" he asked, as she scooted back in her seat. The shirt rode up and Carter saw the clear imprint of her cunt, split by the jeans' crotch seam.

"Oh, yeah!" Miss Dempsey said, excitedly, "They are from my hometown, Aberdeen, Washington." Her tits shook, side to side beneath her shirt, as she spoke animatedly and continued to worm her full ass back onto the seat cushion, trying to sit upright.

Turning away, Carter walked to his bookcase stereo unit on the far wall of the office. He adjusted some knobs and slides and spoke over his shoulder, "Kurt Cobain is a lot like Georg Philipp Telemann," he lied, blithely, "and you might hear the influence from his 'Oboe Concerto In E.' Listen." He set the volume to a low level to set a mood. Crossing his window behind his desk, he pulled the heavy olive drapes across the blinds, which were still shut from Ruth's earlier visit. Snapping on his chrome Sinatra desk lamp, he continued past his desk, still talking. "What do you think? Can you hear a little of Telemann in Nirvana's stuff?" he asked, pulling up one of the straight chairs from the credenza in the near right corner by his desk. Carter sat a foot from Monstro, directly in front of Ms. Dempsey, his feet almost touching hers.

"Umm, I don't know... not really, I guess," she answered, squinting, wondering what was going on.

Carter sent her a disarming smile and spoke in a neutral tone. "Well, that's OK. Do you want me to turn the music off?"

"Huh? Oh, no...it's alright," she answered with a barely noticeable hesitation, "I just don't listen to classical that much, but this pretty nice," she acknowledged and relaxed into Monstro's arms.

"OK, good," said Carter, more closely examining her. She had true, natural, red hair and milk-white skin. Her complexion was clear, except for a single, angry pimple in the crease where her right nostril met her cheek. She was not especially pretty, but, Carter found she her full, sensuous mouth gave her a decidedly sultry overall facial aspect. "So... Patricia... May I call you Patricia...? he asked respectfully.

"Ha! My mom calls me 'Patricia' when she's angry. All my friends just call me 'Trish'. You can call me that, too, Dr. Carter." she said, inviting his friendship. She lifted her left arm to brush back a couple of stray copper strands which escaped her medium short mop and were tickling her nose.

"Fine, 'Trish' it is, then," agreed Carter, observing her upper arm, stretching her boob against her bra, was heavy, but, not in any way, flabby. When he had seen her in the door frame he had guessed her height at about 5'5" and estimated her weight around 165 or 170 pounds on a large frame. "Overweight but not obese" he had thought to himself. Continuing, Carter asked, "So, what is this 'grades trouble' you mentioned and why did Dr. Llewellyn suggest you talk to me?"

"Well..." Trish said, nervously tugging her shirt hem and unwittingly highlighting her bra's outline, "Basically, I suck... but MATH is my WORST and..." sighing, she went on, "I flunked the Stats course that's required for this semester's Behavioral Psych course. They won't let me register for it and that will throw my degree a whole year out because it isn't offered in Spring Semester!" She dropped her chin and spoke into her chest, "I dunno why Dr. Llewelyn sent me to you..." she ended dejectedly.

"Well, sometimes a barrier can be removed and sometimes it can't," Carter offered philosophically. "Maybe there's something blocking you from learning the math." He watched her uncross and re-cross her legs. "That is definitely a plump pussy in those pants," he thought to himself. "I'd like to try and get rid of your barriers, if you have them, and if you'll let me." He looked up and smiled warmly with his kindest face.

"Umm, sure," Trish said. "That'd be cool, I guess." She tilted her head and the tip of her tongue briefly appeared. "How would you do that? Are you, like, a tutor, or something?" She asked innocently, her tongue flicking back from her moistened lips.

"Hardly that!" Carter chuckled, "Though that's a great idea for us to follow up!" He risked putting his left hand on Trish's right knee, smiling all the while. "NO, I like to get to the root of things. Have you ever tried hypnosis for anything?" he inquired smoothly.

"Nooo, does that work?" Trish asked, her eyebrows forming surprised red crescents above her wide-open blue eyes. "I thought that was...oh... I dunno, fake or something."

Carter shook his head. "No it's the real deal," he said, pulling his hand back and dragging his fingertips lightly along her lower thigh. "It doesn't always do the trick, but, it can be very effective sometimes. Would you like to test it right now?" he asked, with a slight shrug, "Just to see... you know... what happens?" He winked conspiratorially.

"I guess... will it take long?" she wondered.

"I don't think so," Carter answered. "Usually I can tell pretty quick if anything will come of it." He grinned and added, "Lean back in the chair with your arms laying loose on the armrests. I want you to relax and do a breathing exercise for me, OK?"

"Alright, Dr. Carter," Trish agreed, following his request.

"OK, Trish,' Carter began, "I want you to take several slow, deep, breaths. Hold them for a count of three. Then slowly release them, again counting to three at the end, before taking the next breath. What we want is hyperventilation for deeper relaxation. Are you ready?" he asked.

"Yes."

"OK, breathe in slow, deep and hold," he said, watching her breasts rise. Counting aloud, he said, "1-2-3 Release. Slowly." He studied her sinking mountains. "1-2-3 In again, Slow," he repeated, not counting aloud this time, then, "Out, please," he said, reducing his volume, then adding, very softly, "Continue on your own, in... hold... out... wait... in... until I say stop."

Trish was very disciplined as she followed Carter's directions explicitly. He watched her swelling and deflating chest until he saw signs of receptivity and felt his own swelling response. "Very good, Trish, now close your eyes and listen. I'll tell you stories, describing places and things. You will be in those places and doing those things. Everything will be perfect. You are safe, comfortable, at peace, enjoying each moment. Old moments are gone. New moments are unexpected. Every moment is experienced with joy in its own time."

Carter began his art, weaving dreams, images and stories into a personal tapestry for Trish's subconscious mind. He ventured a measurement and put his left hand back on her knee. He called her name, softly, "Trish, do you feel my hand on your leg?"

"Yes," she answered atonally.

"Good," Carter said, "That hand will take away your barriers, leaving a clear path for you to accomplish your goals. Do you understand? Do you want the barriers taken away? Tell me what you want."

"Yes," she answered. "Take away the barriers."

"Alright." Carter paused. "Now, listen for my voice. Exclude all other sounds. Hear only me. All else is silence." Carter stopped speaking and listened to the Telemann concerto. After a long moment he commanded, "Trish, tell me what you hear, right now."

"I hear you," she said.

"What else, besides me, do you hear?"

"Nothing else."

Very good, Trish," Carter said smiling. "Let's get rid of barriers." He pushed his left hand up her right thigh to the crevice at her hip joint. "Here is the first barrier," he said, moving his hand up to his right and pulling the zipper tab down the slide of her Levi's fly. "That was easy, wasn't it? he asked, watching her face carefully for signs of recovery or trance failure.

"Yes, that was easy," she acknowledged with no emphasis on any words.

"The next barrier needs two hands," Carter said, introducing his right palm to Trish's left thigh and sliding it up to her hip. He used his thumbs and forefingers on her waist button, twisting it through its hole. Spreading the denim, he exposed her fat tummy, rolled over the lacy elastic waist of her coral-colored nylon panties. Her abdomen bulged against the thin material. "There!" Carter exhaled and said "That must be better. Is it?" he inquired.

"Yes. That's better." Trish accepted his suggestion.

"Our third barrier is even bigger," Carter said, "I need your help. Can you help me Trish?" he asked, before telling her, "You must lift your hips in the air for me."

Trish obediently hiked her ass and hips off Monstro, pushing her arms into the armrests and rocking her feet onto her toes. Carter swiftly slid his hands under her and pulled both her jeans and her panties down, over her bottom, as a single unit. "Outstanding, Trish," Carter exulted. "Now, rest in the chair again and be happy. Listen for my voice. Enjoy being fee of those barriers."

Carter stood and moved his chair back a couple of feet, then knelt in front of Trish's legs. He pulled her denims and briefs below her knees, untied her Reeboks and removed the shoes. Sliding her jeans off, he left her in her white crew socks with her underwear around her ankles.

Carter looked up, checking the girl's face. Satisfied she was in his power, he pushed her knees apart, leaving her feet close together and creating a diamond between her white calves and thighs. At the diamond's apex, in front of his face, were the plump pussy-lips hinted at by her earlier observed camel-toe. Naked, these were bright pink against the pale, white, smooth skin of Trish's upper inner thighs. A short, curly, carrot-orange, crop of pubic hair ascended, from the top of her cunt, across the mound below her abdomen.

Carter licked his lips, then carefully pulled Trish's feet free of her panties and replaced them on the floor, spread as wide as Monstro would allow. Lifting the bright nylon underwear to his face, he pushed his nose into the cotton-lined crotch and smelled her essence. His cock throbbed painfully.

"Trish," Carter called, looking for, but not seeing, any eye-flutter. "We have more barriers to remove and I want you to keep helping me. Please lean forward and extend your arms over your head. You are preparing to dive. A wonderful, clear, pool of water waits in a private forest glade, just for you. Soon you will be all wet. Get ready. Pose yourself." Carter was gratified by the girl's immediate response. He reached forward and pulled her T-shirt up, over her harnessed breasts, back, head and down her arms until it was loose in his hands and off her torso. "Very good, Trish," Carter complimented her, "Nice form. Hold it just like that."

Carter reached under her doubled over chest, cruising his open palms along the sides of her tits, in their cups, to the center clasps of her black, highly engineered, brassiere. Snap! Snap! Snap! He clicked each of the three hooks free from its plastic buckle and let gravity push the underwired slings away from their captives. The bra followed the T-shirt to the floor, leaving Trish naked, save for her socks, with her heavy breasts brushing her thighs. Carter saw the 40DD sizing on the brassiere as he removed it and quickly put his hands under her chest to feel and weigh their magnificence. "Trish, we worked hard and deserve rewards," he said, ducking his head under and between her outstretched arms as his fingers found and tugged gently on her nipples. "Give us a kiss for our hard work, Trish," he ordered, lifting his face to hers.