Rubicon

Story Info
Spy versus sexy spy.
9.2k words
4.33
1.8k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So, we're on a bit of a clock," he said, removing his cufflinks and setting them down on a sterling silver serving platter. "As you can see," he motioned around to the rest of the kitchen, "we've had to improvise. But it's a poor craftsman who blames his tools, and I'm very good at this." She looked around without turning her head. They were in what looked to be a commercial kitchen. Most of the lights had been turned off, but there were several stainless steel prep tables, stools, pot racks. It was unremarkable, but somehow more sinister without the cacophony of a chef and staff. This was where food from the party had been made. There was still heat coming off of the stoves and a hint of citrus in the air. They'd served Leckerli. She'd been otherwise occupied and realized she was hungry. She'd had to flirt with the German Ambassador in order to get upstairs past the BKA guard. She didn't get any of the hors d'oeuvres, just a drink that--"Oh," she said. Her eyes went a bit wider.

"Good, so you remember me." He gave an obnoxious smirk. "There was a little something in that elderflower cocktail. You may find yourself more cooperative in a few minutes." She didn't feel different yet. "As I was saying, we're dealing with some constraints. You're obviously not," he glanced down at some papers, "Anna Müller." She was not Anna Müller.

"You'll probably be missed if I don't have you out of here in, say, two hours." He removed his tuxedo jacket and carefully folded it. "And I can't leave any marks that would raise attention. That's why you're speaking with me instead of the BND. They contract with me in special circumstances. You have to admire German efficiency, but they're blunt instruments. No phone books, no car batteries tonight, but you will tell me what I want to know." She knew running wasn't an option... she'd been picked up by security at the gate as she tried to leave. "You're not Anna Müller, right? Sprechen? Sind Sie ein Dreilochstute? Mein fleischpeitsche ist schwer, nur daran zu denken." She was still not Anna Müller.

This had not been planned with the same care and detail one had come to expect from the agency responsible for the Bay of Pigs. Not-Anna was a foreign service officer with the CIA. She had been posted at Mission Berlin until recently. It had come to the Company's attention that not-Anna, whose real name was Camilla, looked very much like Anna Müller, who was a Swiss escort who was often hired to make diplomats feel better about being away from their wives. Anna had worked primarily in Bern, but she'd never been to the embassy of the Bundesrepublik Deutschland at the corner of Strasses Willadingweg and Brunnadernrain. Anna has been picked up at Dulles with 3.5g of cocaine. The magic 8-ball said she was off the board, and Camilla could take her place and go to an important reception the next week. This was important because the CIA suspected the German ambassador of double-dealing. Operation Thesaurus was going to be an intelligence coup, and they didn't need him fucking it up by stealing a few pinwheels off of the new CX-52s and selling them to the Austrians. It really was a cluster.

He was rolling his sleeves up. It looked like an Audemars Piguet Royal Oak on his wrist. That was an expensive watch... who was he and how often did the BND have special circumstances, she wondered? She had excellent taste. Part of her job in Berlin had been to make the wannabe James Bond-types look like they actually belonged. Most espionage was sitting in vans with headsets on or bribing the local butcher to give the right person a phone call when the wrong person was in to pick up a string of sausages, but sometimes, you needed to clean up well. That's why Camilla had made some changes to the wardrobe Anna would have brought with her. Anna would have been sexy, but she would have looked like an escort, and this would have attracted the attention of the ambassador's wife, and consequently not the ambassador. He was a philanderer, but he was discreet. So while Elderflower over there was removing his overpriced timepiece, Camilla was reflecting on her own wardrobe. She'd worn a tasteful, full-length dress. Rouge - that complemented her light skin well - and matched the lingerie she had beneath it. She'd wanted to look the part. It didn't matter that no part of the plan involved anyone seeing the expensive, floral lingerie. The Company was paying and she knew no one else at the mission would have any use for a bra that basically took itself off.

"Shall we begin?" Elderflower said. He stretched. "I'm going to search you now. The ambassador is missing something, and we have reason to suspect you know where it is." He took a step toward her. "The reason being I saw you leave the ambassador's office. I'm going to be thorough, so I'd like you to remove your clothing now."

She instinctively said, "No!"

"I thought you might say that." He moved quickly toward her and she raised up her right arm to slap him, still trying to play the part. He had produced a short length of cord with some knots already in it, and when she brought her arm down, he sidestepped and looped her right wrist in the cord, then stepped behind her and had both her arms pinned. She felt the cords cinch. He pulled down on her wrists until her balance faltered and her weight fell back against him. "That wasn't wise," he said, and then quietly into her ear, "What the fuck are you doing here?" He kept his left hand on the cord now binding her, with enough pressure that she was leaning back on his shoulder and couldn't move. His right hand started to search her. He reached around her body with his right and to her left hip and moved it across to the other side, firmly enough that she knew he felt the outline of her thong. He traveled upward, checking under her bust on both sides.

"Stop!" she said. "You have no right to keep me here!" He ignored her. "I'm going to need something to call you other than Anna," he said.

He moved his hands up onto her breasts, and pressed more firmly, squeezing each one, clearly not just to see if she was hiding anything. She rocked her shoulder indignantly, trying to get free of him. He responded by pulling down on her wrists with more force, and she almost fell. "I am Anna Müller!" she protested.

"That's one," he said. His hand left her breasts and she saw him reaching for his pocket out of the corner of her eye. He produced a karambit, a small, curved knife, and hooked it under the left strap of her dress. She had a flash of recognition. "What's your name?" he asked. Camilla replied, "Anna."

"That's two." He sliced cleanly through the strap with a quick motion. It fell loose, but her dress didn't move, on account of the tailoring and her enviable breasts. She felt a chill run down her spine. She'd known there was some risk involved when she volunteered to double Müller, but she thought she might get thrown out of a party, not strip-searched in a kitchen by a man with--noticing for the first time--actually quite nice forearms, save for a long scar that wrapped around his right arm. She tried to shake the thought, unsuccessfuly, but whatever he'd put in her drink was fighting effectively against the chill and she realized she wasn't as afraid as perhaps she ought to be.

"This really is a lovely dress. I'm sorry I had to ruin it," he said. He moved the knife under the strap on her right shoulder. "What did you take from the ambassador's office?" he asked.

"I don't know what you're talking about," Camilla said, sticking to her cover. She wasn't sure what else to do. She couldn't say, "Oh, well my name is Camilla, I work for the CIA, and I'm here to keep your shitheel boss from blowing up decades of intelligence work."

The right strap fell. "Three," he said. "In case you can't tell, I'm keeping track of the number of times you've lied to me. It's the same lie, but there aren't really any rules here, except for the ones I make."

"Fick dich, Schweinehund!" Camilla hadn't been at Berlin for long enough to be fluent, but there were enough men who catcalled her on the streets to pick up a few things. It had actually only been one, and she was pretty sure he'd been Italian, but she had gone straight to the typing pool for some useful phrases. Maybe it'd help sell her story.

He let up on her wrists and she was able to stand up straight. He set the knife down on the counter. "That's not really a lie, per se, but it's still not the level of international cooperation we're going for tonight." He came back to her and ripped her dress open at the sides with both hands. It fell to her feet. "I guess it's possible that you really are Anna and this has all been a terrible mistake. Am I mistaken?"

"Yes," she said. "I'm Anna. I was hired by one of the attachés to show up to this party and make the men feel important and listen to what they said once they'd had too many drinks. Please let me go!" "So what is it that you do, Anna?" he asked.

Okay, Camilla thought. Maybe there was a way out of this. She said slowly, glancing deliberately at the floor as if to indicate embarrassement, "I'm an escort. Please. Let me go." "An escort?" he said. "So you have special talents? You know how to please men? If I let you go, what will you do for me?" "Anything you want," she lied, "If you let me go." She thought to herself, "If you let me go, I'm going to kick you in the balls, grab that knife and what's left of my dress and find a way out of this kitchen."

He started counting on his fingers with one hand, making quite the show of it. "Seven?" he said, "I think that's seven? But we'll just round up to whatever the fuck I feel like. How does that sound?"

Scheiße.

Not waiting for a replay, he walked her over to one of the high kitchen stools, sat down, and then pulled her down over his left leg. His left hand was holding her arms at the wrists, stabilizing her, but this was a precarious position. She was staring at the floor as she felt her panties pulled down and over each foot. It took him a moment, and she was momentarily glad she'd opted for the three inch heels instead of the two. Fuck this guy. She heard him smell her underwear. "Very subtle," he said. He unhooked her bra and pulled the straps from her shoulders. Her wrists were still tied, so he couldn't take that off entirely, but her breasts fell free. He hooked his right leg over both of hers - she was fairly well stuck, bare ass in the air. He let go of her wrists and she felt him lean over and grab a handful of her hair. He pulled her head back with his right hand and reached around with his left. Her mouth had fallen open when he did, and she found it suddenly stuffed full of thong.

"Mmmphh!"

He lowered her head gently and let go of her hair. His left arm wrapped around her waist under her arms, which had to bend at the elbows to accommodate the new angle. She could have kicked her feet a little bit, but what would be the point? She couldn't move.

Camilla felt him lean back and twist. She heard him pick something up off of the counter behind the stool, and he placed it in her hand. "That's a kitchen timer," he said. "You should hold onto it for now. You obviously aren't in the mood to talk, so I've removed the ability for you to do so."

"Mmthmrphmmph!" She could breathe fine, but she couldn't spit out her panties. She could feel his cock through his pants up against her hip.

"You've been lying and I don't like being lied to, so what I'm going to do is twist the kitchen timer - I'd say seven minutes for seven lies, but you won't be able to see the dial anyway, so let's just say 'awhile' and let you wonder. When the timer starts, I'm going to give you a spanking. I'll begin slowly to warm you up, but the longer we go, the harder I'm going to spank you. You can drop the kitchen timer when you're ready to talk. If you hold onto it until it rings.. Who knows. I might reset it for longer, or we might move on to something more interesting. Does that all make sense?"

Camilla didn't respond. She was still processing the precarity she was in. She knew she needed to buy time, but she was pretty sure she wasn't going to enjoy the going rate if he was serious. He'd been serious thus far. She heard the loud smack before feeling a sting. It was a surprise, but more bark than bite. She felt the tingle dissipate from her right ass cheek as he said, "I asked you if that made sense."

"Mmhm," she replied, a little chastened. He closed his hand around hers to indicate she should hold the timer tightly. It was warm, and his skin was softer than she might've imagined. She did, and she heard him twist the dial.

He did start slowly. She was expecting the same as when she'd taken too long to answer him, but that's not what she got. He distributed light smacks across her whole ass, alternating between left and right, getting the sides, the tops of her thighs, the backs, and--ouch--the tender spots on her upper thighs where they met her buttocks. She heard him chuckle to himself when he landed the first spank there and she made a little noise. He was painting her ass with what she assumed was a reddish shade of pink. Largely she had remained silent, though. She tried to squirm a little bit, but Camilla was strong and stubborn, and she didn't want this man to have any satisfaction if it could be helped.

He stopped spanking her and began rubbing her ass gently with his hand--giving it little squeezes--like he was inspecting her. Her ass felt warm, and she became acutely aware of her nakedness. She was still holding the timer. "Are you ready to be honest yet?" he asked. She stuck out her middle finger.

"Have it your way," he said, enthusiastically. He gathered her hair near the base of her head and held it. He pulled her head back and whispered in her ear again. "The last time I saw you was in Termoli. You left rather abruptly, if I recall, with something that didn't belong to you. It's time to settle your tab."

The knife, she thought. The scar. It was Walker.

He pulled her hair roughly, forcing her gaze at the back of the room behind him. "Do you see?" he asked. She tried to say yes, but it came out as, "Mffph." She dipped her chin to nod. There was a CCTV camera in the corner. "We have to make this look good," Walker said. He moved her head back into a neutral position and brushed her hair to one side.

Was it relief she felt? Sure, she thought, let's call it relief. Of all the gin joints...

The smacks came faster now, firmer. He had cupped his hand slightly, and was lifting her flesh a bit when he hit. He wasn't painting anymore. She felt embarrassment more than pain. This wasn't at all like the first time--that had been years ago--he was just toying with her.

Camilla couldn't help but moan and cry out a little in frustration, muffled by the underwear still in her mouth. Her ass felt hot and she started to get dizzy from having had her head down. She strained against him and kicked her feet, but Walker ignored it. His cock was pressing into her now. It was getting to be too much. Her face felt as red as her ass must have been. Every time she tried to form a thought, his hand would land, and a spark of heat reset her. She let go of the kitchen timer and it clattered to the floor. He stopped immediately.

She was taking short panting breaths. He switched back to gently stroking her ass. His arm around her waist released, and she could move her arms a little again. He stroked her back with his left hand. He was letting her recover. His right hand moved between her legs and he touched her pussy, which she now realized felt as hot and exposed as her ass. He slipped a finger between her lips--she was very wet, too. Was it chance, or had he remembered slowly undressing her not long after they'd met? How it had turned her on? Or the look in her eyes when he'd pushed her up against a wall? Her clit felt electric, and he started tracing little circles around it with a fingertip. She forgot about the indignity of the spanking and allowed herself a moment of pleasure. He took her underwear out of her mouth and set it on the counter behind them. She started taking slower, deeper breaths, and began to calm.

"Are you ready to tell me the truth?" Walker asked. "Y.. yes." Her reply came between breaths. The timer started to ring. "You did well," he said, as he lifted her off of his lap and back to her feet. She was unsteady and her hands were still bound behind her. He got off of the stool and reached down to pick up the timer. He turned it off. As he got up, she saw him looking her up and down, pausing at her pussy and her breasts, which were uncovered by the bra still hanging on her arms by its straps. He set the timer by her underwear and said, "I need to finish searching you, and I'll ask you some questions as I do."

She was regaining her composure, and lamenting having flipped him off.

He led her over to another tall prep table, and stepped behind some shelves, clearly looking for something. He came back into view with a plain white runner, and unfolded it onto the table. He put his hands on her hips and moved her to the end of the table. With one hand on the back of her neck and the other on her chest, he bent her at the waist and lowered her onto the table. With her heels, she was barely tall enough to keep her feet grounded. He laid her head on its side and brushed her hair back from her face. He walked away from her again to a cabinet and returned with a bottle of olive oil, which he set down in her vision.

"Extra virgin--the good stuff--We can't say that about you though," he smirked and walked behind her, taking the bottle.

"What's your real name?" he asked.

Why was he asking? He knew her name. Before realizing it was Walker, she'd formulated a plan: to tell him some truths in the hope that it'd satisfy him. She'd passed the pinwheels to another operative after retrieving them at the party, and she was sure he was on his way to the Embassy. Across town. On foot. She played for time.

"Camilla," she answered.

"Good girl." His tone wasn't condescending, even if the words seemed so. She knew she was slowly getting fuzzier. "What were you doing at the reception tonight, Camilla?" he asked.

She heard him unscrew the cap to the olive oil bottle, but she didn't want to move and couldn't see well back over her shoulder. He crouched down behind her, and gave the back of her legs a teasing stroke. Before she could answer, he grabbed her ass, still bright from being spanked, with both hands and spread her apart. "Well?" he asked, matter-of-factly.

"Uh.. I was uh.." she was having trouble concentrating again, knowing he was staring right at her ass and pussy. "Anna couldn't make it, so the service sent me instead. We look alike." She did look like Anna. "They told me to get close to the ambassador and listen." This was also plausible, as escort services were in the business of keeping secrets. The more the merrier. For Camilla, it had been a secondary goal of the mission. After she handed off the pinwheels, she was to stay until near the end of the evening and see if she got lucky.

This.. did not feel like luck. She felt a slick fingertip press up against her asshole, and slip inside. She let out a little gasp and felt herself clench. He had most of his middle finger inside her and was feeling around.

"I told you I was thorough. You never know where people hide things these days..." he trailed off, and started moving his finger in and out of her ass, slowly. "I didn't think to bring personal lubricant with me this evening. This seemed the least I could do. Needs must, as they say." He pulled his finger out and walked over to the sink and turned on the water. He brought back a warm, damp hand towel and cleaned her up as well.

"So what did you hear, Camilla?" he asked, nonchalantly, not acknowledging that he'd just been two knuckles deep in her ass. Now he was spreading her lips, pulling her wider. She hadn't heard anything, so that's what she told him. He put two fingers in her pussy and started exploring, as before. He hadn't needed olive oil this time - she knew she was still wet. He curled his fingers toward the floor and an involuntary wave of pleasure emanated from inside her, like tossing a stone into a still pond. He removed his fingers, and she heard him lick them deliberately. "You're clean," he said. "Not hiding anything on your person at least. Anyway, we can come back to that later. I've got just the thing for you."