Ruby and Yasmin Test Their Fetishes

Story Info
Ruby and Yasmin test out each others fetishes on each other.
2.6k words
4.09
2.4k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ruby and Yasmin had been friends since they met 10 years ago at a baby and toddler group. They use to meet every day on the school run but now their kids were older they didn't see as much of each other. They still tried to meet at least once a month to go for a meal or like on this occasion meet at one of their houses. Tonight they met at Ruby's house.

Ruby was slouched on the sofa she was in her early to mid 40's. She has mousy brown hair with blonde highlights. When it was straight it would reach halfway down her back but she had curled it today making it more shoulder length. Her make up was perfect, despite a busy day in a hot salon. She had a large but not unattractive nose and naturally kissable lips.

It had not only been a hot day at work for Ruby but it was still hot now. After changing from her salon uniform she had slipped into some short denim shorts showing off her shapely legs, which a girl in her 20's would have been proud off. She also went for a low cut white vest top showing off ample cleavage.

Yasmin was sat at the other end of the sofa. She was sat more upright looking more alert. She was 6 years younger than Ruby and probably 6 dress sizes bigger, but she wasn't fat she just had curves in the right places.

The heat had been having an effect on Yasmin too. She wore a short floaty low cut summers dress, her shoulder straps pulled down to show off the tan she had been working on in the garden. Her bright blue eyes sparkled as her mid length naturally straight blonde hair lay over her bare shoulders. Her cute nose wrinkled up as Ruby made another joke as the two of them laughed.

They had already started the 2nd bottle of wine that evening. They had been listening to music but they were enjoying each others company too much to realise it had stopped playing. All of a sudden there was a pause in the conversation between the two of them. It might have been considered an uncomfortable silence but the two of them always felt happy around each other.

All of a sudden Ruby sits up and has a big gulp of wine before putting her glass down on the table. She turns and faces Yasmin. She leans towards her gazing at her face. Yasmin now starts to feel a little uncomfortable.

Yasmin: What is it? Do I have lipstick on my teeth or something?

Ruby: No it's just that you have such a cute nose.

Yasmin: Thanks. I guess

Ruby: What do you think of my nose?

Yasmin was getting a little worried. She wasn't sure where Ruby was going with this. Yasmin had a look at Ruby's nose all the same. She looked at it from the side and then the front. She noticed how her friends wide nostrils flared slightly with each breath she took.

Yasmin: Not sure what you want me to say. I mean it's a nose. I suppose you could say it is quite a large nose. But it isn't ugly it suits your face perfectly. Why do you ask?

Ruby: I guess that's a fair description of my nose. Do you have a nose fetish or something you were looking at my nose for quite a while then!

Yasmin: No I don't. I was just looking at it trying to think of something to say about. Is this what this is? Have you got a nose fetish?

Ruby: No no no nothing like that.

Yasmin: Is that why you always squash your nose against the door window when you see me coming up your driveway?

Ruby: Ummm well it's not as simply as that

Yasmin: It is as simple as that. Do you have a nose fetish or not?

Ruby flops back in the sofa and crosses her legs. She has gone bright red and looks very flustered. She starts flapping her hands at her face trying to cool herself down. She manages to compose herself.

Ruby: Ok ok I have an interest in noses. Could I have a go at pressing your nose?

Yasmin now looks worried and sits her self as far away from Ruby as she can without moving off the sofa. Ruby seats herself back up and has another quick drink before staring at Yasmin's cute nose.

Yasmin: How about no. There is no way I am letting you touch my nose. Not if it is going to turn you on!

Ruby: It won't turn me on. It will just be a bit of fun

Ruby leans forward more and raises her arm and points her finger. She moves it towards Yasmin's nose but Yasmin knocks Ruby's arm away.

Yasmin: You said you had a nose fetish so that means it would turn you on.

Ruby: Alright, alright why don't you press my nose then you can see how fun it would be?

Ruby sits facing Yasmin. She leans her face forward sticking her nose out. She keeps her arms down by her sides causing her boobs to bulge. Yasmin can't help but get a glimpse of Ruby's impressive cleavage before focusing on Ruby's big nose.

Yasmin: You are sure you won't get turned on by it?

Ruby: No. It will be funny

Yasmin: Ok I will do it. But it doesn't mean you get to press mine

Yasmin now turns to face Ruby and she lifts her arm up pointing her index finger. She puts her finger on the tip of Ruby's nose and gently presses it. She increases the force to squash Ruby's nose completely flat. At this point Ruby's heart rate increases and her breathing deepens as she closes her eyes.

Once Ruby's eyes are closed Yasmin looks down at Ruby's impressive cleavage once more. She had seen her friends boobs when they had been away on girlie weekends and always admired them. They were looking better than ever right now as they pressed together under the strain of the vest top. Ruby opens her eyes but Yasmin hasn't noticed.

Ruby: Yasmin my nose is up here

Yasmin: Oh yeah I was just er.. thinking

Ruby: I know what you were thinking. We will come back to that. Let's focus on my nose first. Do you like pressing it?

Yasmin keeps Ruby's nose squashed and has a closer look at it. She admires it from the side. Noticing that it is smushed flat from the bone near the top, right down to the tip that is nearly touching her top lip. She checks out the front again and is almost shocked when she sees how wide Ruby's nostrils have become. They now cover over half her face. At this point Ruby sticks her tongue out. Yasmin releases and presses Ruby's nose a couple of times in quick succession before letting go completely.

Yasmin: Beep beep. Yeah I do like pressing it. I can see the funny side of it. It doesn't turn me on though.

Ruby: See I told you it was fun. Press it again I want to try something.

Yasmin rolls her eyes. She proceeds to push Ruby's nose flat once more. Ruby leans her face closer causing her nose to get smushed even flatter.

Ruby: Now imaging the tip of my nose squashed up against your clit as my nostrils press up against the inside of your pussy lips!

Yasmin lets out a little squeal as she gets fanny flutters. She keeps Ruby's nose pressed and finds herself gasping as she tries to stop herself from moaning. Eventually she manages to speak.

Yasmin: What are you doing? You can't talk like that. We are both married!

Ruby: I take it you like the idea of doing that then?

Yasmin: Yes, I mean no, I mean well we can't!

Ruby: Why not? I am sure the boys would love to see us doing it! You must be up for it you still have my nose pressed.

Yasmin quickly whips her hand away from Ruby's face. She puts her hands up over her face. Every time she looks at Ruby she feels herself getting excited. She has to calm her self down.

Ruby: Don't fight it Yas. I want this too. Everything you are feeling I feel about you. Why don't I press your nose now?

Yasmin: Go on then. But when I say stop you must stop. No imagining my nose pressed up against your clit!

Yasmin lowers her hands and looks at Ruby. She has managed to compose herself. Why did she tell Ruby that! she couldn't get the idea out of her head now. Ruby reaches her finger up and firmly squishes Yasmin's cute little nose down flat. For a smaller nose it was super squashy, just as Ruby had hoped it would be. Yasmin screws up her nose making it harder to press so Ruby has to use extra pressure to push Yasmin's nose flat again once more.

Ruby: Your nose is so cute, I love it

Yasmin: It feels weird having it pressed by you. It is very funny though.

Ruby: If you thought that was funny you will love this

Yasmin: No that's enough now

What ever sexual excitement Yasmin had experienced was more or less gone again. Ruby now pinches Yasmin's petit nose between her thumb and forefinger. This closes her nostrils over so Yasmin immediately opens her mouth to breathe.

Yasmin: Very funny that's enough nose play now

Ruby: But you are my little piggy aren't you?

Ruby uses Yasmin's nose as a lever to make her nod her head. Yasmin laughs uncontrollably but there was no longer any sexual tension.

Yasmin: That was funny. Really Ruby enough nose stuff now let's get some more drinks and talk about something else.

Yasmin makes no effort to stop Ruby from playing with her nose so Ruby carries on. She releases Yasmin's nostrils and puts her finger on the tip again. This time she squishes it slightly and wobbles it around and around. Clockwise then counterclockwise. Yasmin makes her eyes go around in the same direction as Ruby is wobbling her nose. They both laugh even harder.

Ruby: You should try wobbling my nose. I don't think it will be as wobbly as yours though.

Yasmin: Like I said I think that is enough nose play but thanks.

Ruby eventually moves her hand away from Yasmin's face and they both sit forward grabbing some more wine. There is another pause as Ruby has an idea.

Ruby: Have you ever been to a strip club?

Yasmin: You mean with females stripping?

Ruby: Yeah have you?

Yasmin: No. I am into seeing guys stripping. Going to see the dream boys was amazing.

Ruby: Well yea that is good but women are much sexier at stripping don't you think?

Yasmin looks at Ruby who has put her drink down and is pulling down her vest top and leaning towards Yasmin.

Yasmin: So er h h have you been to a strip club?

Ruby: Yea I love it. All those women striping just for me. Because I am a girl a lot of them love to shove their boobs into my face. Getting my nose squashed by their nipples feels amazing!

Yasmin: You aren't trying to spin this around to nose chat again are you?

Ruby: No Yas this is all about the boobies. I have seen how you look at me when I am topless. I have caught you starting at my cleavage on several occasions too. How do you plead?

Ruby stands up and sits on Yasmin's lap. Ruby has one leg either side of Yasmin so her ample cleavage is level with Yasmin's face.

Yasmin: Well it's pretty hard to not stare at them when they are right in front of me. Besides it is always nice to compare other women's boobs with my own.

Ruby: If you want to compare them then you need to show me your boobs too

Ruby gently cups Yasmin's massive boobs. Then strokes them gently on top and underneath. Yasmin can't help but close her eyes and bite her lip. She was doing her best not to get turned on but it was a losing battle. Ruby slowly pulls down the top of Yasmin's dress revealing several extra inches of cleavage.

Ruby releases the elasticated top of the dress and it pings back against Yasmin's chest. Yasmin can't decide if she is relived or disappointed that Ruby hadn't fully exposed her breasts. She didn't have much time to deliberate as Ruby grabs the back of Yasmin's head. Then she thrusts her own breasts into Yasmin's face.

Yasmin can't help herself she muzzles her way further between Ruby's boobs. So much so that Ruby's vest top drops down and her breasts are out on show. Yasmin moves back and observes Ruby's immaculate breasts. Although she had seen them before this was the first time seeing them up close. They were simply perfect. Not to big, not to small and totally suckable nipples.

Ruby holds her own tits together so Yasmin can really motorboat them. Instead Yasmin pays more attention to Ruby's nipples. She rubs her nose against one then squashes her nose flat against it. The nipple gets pushed back into the boob as her nose disappears into the soft breast. It felt fantastic to Yasmin. Ruby loves the feel to and the sight of Yasmin's face pressed into her boob was amazing. Eventually Yasmin backs away, her face full of excitement.

Yasmin: Wow you have no idea how long I have wanted to do that!

Ruby: You should have said. I would love to have done it sooner

Yasmin: It's the same with the nose squashing though. You should have told me about that before!

Yasmin grabs one of Ruby's boobs with one hand then squashes Ruby's big nose with two fingers on her other hand. This presses Ruby's nose even flatter than before. Ruby reacts like a cock has just been shoved into her pussy and lets out a massive groan. She then looks down at Yasmin and sees her grinning from ear to ear. Yasmin glances down at her own boobs, then back up at Ruby.

Ruby takes this as an invitation to expose Yasmin's boobs. She reaches down and pulls Yasmin's dress and bra down. Her humungous breasts spill out over the top and both girls shriek with delight. Yasmin because her boobs were finally out and Ruby because she had never seen such massive melons.

Yasmin's boobs were bigger than Ruby's and slightly droopy but her huge rounded nipples still pointed forwards. Ruby takes Yasmin's breasts in either hand and starts to massage them almost as though she was kneading some dough. Yasmin does the same to Ruby's boob with one hand while keeping her nose squashed with the other.

Ruby now releases one of Yasmin's tits and goes to squash Yasmin's nose. Yasmin tries not to laugh as she sees two of Ruby's fingers coming towards her face. Yasmin's nose is to small to squash with two fingers so Ruby presses it flat with her index finger then slides her finger across slightly making room for her middle finger to be able to touch the nose to. Now that her nose was completely flat Yasmin starts to laugh.

Yasmin: I just had a thought. What if our husbands came in and saw us doing this?

With that Syd, Ruby's husband walks up to both girls. They are both so preoccupied playing with each others noses and boobs they don't notice at first. Syd enjoys watching for several seconds and even takes a few pics without them knowing.