Rubymoon Private Asylum Pt. 02

Story Info
Dr. Smith's tour of Rubymoon continues...
1.2k words
4.23
16.8k
7
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/28/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thank you autospanker I love you, please spank me."

WHACK!

"Thank you autospanker I love you, please spank me."

The autospanker did not comply. 373 had reached her proscribed limit of spanks without failing to properly present her ass once.

"She really is coming along nicely," observed Dr. Desdemona. "A true model patient."

373 was panting heavily, her eyes unfocused, drool hanging from her open mouth. Her entire ass was bright apple red. It would certainly bruise.

The nurse undid all her straps, helped her up, and put her back in her straightjacket and other restraints. The entire time she complied with empty-eyed submission.

"Next up for 373 is her hypnosis session," said Dr. Desdemona. "It looks like she'll be doing that for the rest of the morning, then she'll be administered lunch, then an afternoon of aversion training to cure her of all behaviors except those on the approved list supplied us by her mistress. We'll just get her settled into her next therapy and then we can continue with your tour."

Dr. Desdemona grabbed the leash on the front of #373's straightjacket and began to lead her away. Dr. Smith slapped her red ass as she passed, eliciting a muffled yelp.

The group moved to another, larger therapy room. This one lacked the mirrored walls or the hanging implements or machines stashed in the corner. Instead it had eight apparati resembling isolation tanks arranged in a circle.

Several nurses, which looked exactly identical to the one that had been accompanying them, fussed about from tank to tank.

Desdemona issued another complex series of commands using her remote, and the nurse sprung into action. She pressed a button on one of the tanks at the top slid open. Unlike an isolation tank there was no water inside. Instead there were a series of restraints designed to completely immobilize the limbs, head and torso.

"The autospanker is designed to put the patient into a submissive flow state," explained Dr. Desdemona. "Once this is achieved the patient will find themselves much more susceptible to hypnotic suggestion. Naturally we like to take advantage of this and give them a nice long hypnosis session immediately afterwards."

The nurse carefully removed #373's gag and set it aside. Picking up something that looked very much like a gas mask from inside the tank she began to slip it over #373's head. There was an internal gag that slipped into her mouth and plugs that went into her ears. Something resembling a blacked out lens was settled over each eye. The nurse buckled the mask tightly shut.

"We have developed some highly sophisticated hypnosis programs that combine visually-stimulated subliminal conditioning and audio neuro-linguistic programming with pharmaceutical enhancement solutions to create a total-immersion hypnosis environment. Just a few hours of this therapy a day and we can achieve a near complete rebuilding of the patient's personality with remarkable speed."

The nurse undid the straightjacket and let it fall away, revealing #373's nude body. Her badly reddened ass still shone brightly. #373 put up no fight as she was led into the tank and methodically tied down with the restraints. Once the nurse finished there was no movement possible.

"This is the 5th generation of our hypnosis program. The 6th is already in development."

"Amazing..." said Dr. Smith.

The nurse pressed the button on the tank again and the top sealed itself shut. #373 began to twitch, the closest thing to movement she was capable of, as the hypnosis program came online.

Inside the mask flashing images played at hidden regions of her brain, while voices whispered suggestions in her ear just below the surface of her conscious perceptions. A constant stream of a tailored gaseous drug cocktail kept her calm and complacent throughout the process.

"So there you are, a very typical morning's therapy for one of our long-term patients," said Dr. Desdemona. "If you would be so kind as to follow me back to the elevator we can continue the tour."

Dr. Desdemona allowed the computer system to reassert control over the nurse she had commandeered, and it scampered off to accomplish some unknown task. She and Dr. Smith continued to make their way deeper into the asylum.

The elevator opened up on the next floor, which in contrast to the others was a single wide open room. Thick pillars supported the ceiling, and surrounding each of these pillars was a circle of human-sized glass tubes.

"This is where we keep patients in long term isolation," explained Dr. Desdemona.

The tubes were all filled with some transparent viscous liquid. More strikingly, however, is each of the tubes contained a person.

They were clad from head to toe in latex bodysuits with transparent lenses over the eyes and thumbless mitts reducing the wearers hands to useless balls. Air and feeding tubes ran from their face to the top of the container, and waste removal tubes ran from their genitals to the bottom. Each of the featureless latex unpersons floated helplessly in the center of their tube.

"As they remain in their tubes for 100% of the time they are much lower maintenance. Obviously this is a more cost efficient method and popular with those patrons who use our facility primarily for storage."

Dr. Smith studied the nearby tubes carefully. He tapped on the glass of one, like a small child harassing a fish. The occupant suddenly began to struggle, which startled Dr. Smith enough to make him jump.

Dr. Desdemona laughed.

The person in the tank thrashed around uselessly. The thick fluid made its movements difficult.

"Don't worry, he can't hurt you," she said. "He's perfectly safe. I don't like him going around scaring people though."

She went over to the side of the tube and knelt down. Closer to the ground the tube had an opaque base, and on this base was a control panel. Dr. Desdemona fiddled with the input.

The latex figure in the tube began to squirm and writhe in slow motion, so thick was the fluid it was suspended in. Its stomach bloated slowly but visibly.

"There," she said, "I just administered a 2 litre enema for our little troublemaker. I'll come back and release it when we're finished with the tour."

"This is one of our more popular offerings," said Dr. Desdemona. "Quite the waiting list. We're having more of the storage devices installed soon to help accommodate the demand."

"I can see why," said Dr. Smith. "I would be quite convenient."

"Indeed," agreed Desdemona. "Well then, Dr. Smith, now you've seen just about everything. There's only one last floor to show you: the processing center. We find it's helpful for the intake process to occur as far from the surface as possible."

"Of course," said Dr. Smith.

"Are you sure I can't interest you in a coffee?" asked Dr. Desdemona.

"No really," said Dr. Smith. "I'm fine."

"That's a pity," said Dr. Desdemona. "It's always so much easier when they drink the coffee."

Dr. Smith felt suddenly uneasy, and looked behind himself just in time to see a dead-eyed nurse stick him in the neck with a needle.

He struggled for a moment but the battle was lost before it even began. Everything went black.